Fort Wayne
✟32,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So something has been happening in the last 2 hours and it has me kinda going crazy. So apart from finding out that I was never truly saved in my frantic state of mind I am tried to get close to Jesus but it hasn't been working. Either I am too lazy or the enemy is just attacking me. Just like two days ago I stated seeing the number 33 and now I'm seeing the number 11. My walk has NEVER aliened itself with the Word. I did a little research on the numbers and 33 means "come, to lead" and 11 means "Destruction, ruin". Could God be telling me that my time is up and I'm going to die or is satan messing with my head. Has anyone been through this before?

Tolworth John

Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,559.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So something has been happening in the last 2 hours and it has me kinda going crazy. So apart from finding out that I was never truly saved in my frantic state of mind I am tried to get close to Jesus but it hasn't been working. Either I am too lazy or the enemy is just attacking me. Just like two days ago I stated seeing the number 33 and now I'm seeing the number 11. My walk has NEVER aliened itself with the Word. I did a little research on the numbers and 33 means "come, to lead" and 11 means "Destruction, ruin". Could God be telling me that my time is up and I'm going to die or is satan messing with my head. Has anyone been through this before?

Please take some deep breaths and calm down.

Jesus is not capricious. One is not saved on one day and the next condemned.
If you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour you are his.

Think about it.

Jesus knew what a terrible Christian you would be before he created the universe. Yet he still choose you and came to die that disgusting, degrading and cruel death to pay your penalty.
Having gone through that is he really going to let your imagination or some petty sin take you away from him.
Ignore those numbers they have nothing what so ever to do with your salvation or your eternal place with Jesus.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I can assure you that your fears are entirely groundless. And I am sure others will agree - your belief about these numbers having the power to predict your fate is entirely without merit. Your more immediate concern, I politely suggest, is that your thinking may not be healthy. But, I assure you, there is zero reason to believe that numbers have this kind of power.

Upvote 0

F.E.A.R.

Emperor's Children
May 14, 2016
Warhammer 40K Universe
✟71,198.00
Country
Serbia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
This is the cause of believing in superstition (Slavic: sueverie/praznoverie or empty belief). You've caused your mind to focus on such things that you started to believe in them. Like believing in a black cat crossing the road and bringing you bad luck. Do not believe in such things. That's self-delusion and demonic deception. God doesn't point out signs when you're going to die. This is just false spiritual deception, spiritual delusion (prelest). And if you continue to believe in this you're going to hurt yourself even more. This is called illness of the soul.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟583,319.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If we have trusted in Jesus, this is not about what we get ourselves to do, but all God does with us.

Could God be telling me that my time is up and I'm going to die
If He tells you you are going to die, He is telling you what we all are going to do, unless Jesus raptures us first. But . . . while you are yet alive, here is what Jesus says to "all" >

"'Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.'" (Mathew 11:28-29)

Possibly, among other things, you need to read God's word and see what He says He wants to do with us. And simply trust Him to do this, including correcting us . . . the way Hebrews 12:4-14 guarantees our Father corrects His children; and actively seek our Father for this correction . . . which He does . . . not merely what we try to do with ourselves. Depend on Him >

"casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)

Upvote 0

Alynn

Jan 22, 2020
Fort Wayne
✟32,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please take some deep breaths and calm down.

Jesus is not capricious. One is not saved on one day and the next condemned.
If you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour you are his.

Think about it.

Jesus knew what a terrible Christian you would be before he created the universe. Yet he still choose you and came to die that disgusting, degrading and cruel death to pay your penalty.
Having gone through that is he really going to let your imagination or some petty sin take you away from him.
Ignore those numbers they have nothing what so ever to do with your salvation or your eternal place with Jesus.

So hears the thing. I never was truly saved. I thought I was but the truth was revealed to me in a heart wrenching way. I feel my heart has hardened due to unforgiveness. I don't know what to do anymore.

Upvote 0

F.E.A.R.

Emperor's Children
May 14, 2016
Warhammer 40K Universe
✟71,198.00
Country
Serbia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
So hears the thing. I never was truly saved. I thought I was but the truth was revealed to me in a heart wrenching way. I feel my heart has hardened due to unforgiveness. I don't know what to do anymore.
SNAP OUT OF IT. How can you just believe and be saved? What truth was revealed to you? Did you read what I just posted. For your own well being, and for the better of you, stop believing in nonsense. You don't know what to do because you're in a spiritual delusion. Believing in some random numbers and interpreting them as your coming hours is just stupid and by any means it's not a sign of God.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,559.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Then tell that to Jesus and start all over again.

Personally I do not believe impressions, voices, dreams etc that say that sort of thing.

You clearly do so ask Jesus to be your Saviour and Lord and start living it.

Please also talk to your therapist and minister about these things you are seeing?

Upvote 0

Goodhuman

Jan 7, 2020
dfgdfsgdf
✟58,992.00
Country
Cambodia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

You must relax and have patience. Salvation comes after much effort. And it is not something which will happen at once, it takes much time and in this time by the pain you will be made perfect. Jesus said: But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums