Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Dear Brother Justin, may the Lord comfort you too at this time.

Lord I pray for this whole family at this sad time, I pray for Brother Justin's Aunty and Father may they be comforted, and be at peace during this time.
I ask Lord that although this is a sad time, I pray that in hope his Uncle was saved and has gone to a better place to be with you. Amen:pray:

May the whole family and friends have the Lords arms wrapped around them.

Im-revived

Jane
Brother_Justin said:
My uncle passed away last night of a heart attack. I wasn't close to him but my aunt was very close to him as you can imagine. If you would pray for my family and for my father to be at peace that would be great. Thanks alot all.

Love brother ~Justin~ <><

Upvote 0

Brother_Justin

Warrior of Our Lady
Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my strength. My cousins just asked me to be a paul bearer for my uncle. Ive never done this before and know that im spiritualy ok for it. But fitting something like this into my bussy schedule is tough but is IMPERATIVE. Being a religious leader (the only religious leader) in my family brings heavy responsibility. Whenever family members die the entire family turns to me for support. Pray for my strength and my ability to be a shinning becon for Christ in this time of pain and hurt for my family.

Love brother ~Justin~ <><

Upvote 0

BLUEEYEANGEL

Legend
Jul 26, 2005
North Carolina
Visit site
✟34,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php

attachment.php

Upvote 0

AlaskanAngels

Take Time To Stop And Smell The Rosses,
Sep 12, 2005
Alaska
Visit site
✟15,915.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A death in a family is always a difficult time, I will keep you and your family in my prayers. You do have the strength and the ability to be a paul bearer, Or they would not have been chosen. the Lord only gives us what he knows we CAN handel. You ARE a shinning becon of Christ, My prayers are with you,

Attachments

• gorge.gif
    gorge.gif
    17 KB · Views: 17
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.