U.S.
✟40,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Please pray for my son. I've posted here several times the last year and a half on his behalf. He is addicted to meth and any other drug he can get. We got him into a rehab facility but in less than 72 hours he found a way to get out.

He has scary thoughts; he told me. He has violent mood swings. He lives with my parents who are elderly and sick. I have had him removed from their home on several occasions because he scares them and is abusive to them.

They always let him come back! They are enablers and co-dependents. They will not listen to me.

He has gone through all their money and possessions.

But he was brought up in a Christian home. He was; I'm sorry to say, spoiled.

Anyway, I fear something bad is going to happen.... something violent and scary. He grows more abusive every year.

Please pray for my son Jonathan!

Thanks my friends and family at CF.

JESUSKiDtommy

GODLY LOVE for others is so important
May 31, 2015
✟10,094.00
Faith
Christian
Father, I pray that you bring this young man to the end of his rope so that you may reach down and lift him out of the pit he has dug for himself.
Those are some really cool quotes about arguing without reason .... if you knew my history you might even see how cold they really were.

Upvote 0

Fortran

Oct 10, 2013
Rural Missouri, United States
✟12,374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The difficulty required to overcome a serious drug addiction is probably beyond what I can imagine; may God help. Please God protect keep singpeace's family safe - both her parents and her son Jonathan. Please guide her and her parents in their dealings with Jonathan; may they act in both love and wisdom and do your will in this difficult situation. May Jonathan surrender to you, find the straight and narrow, and overcome his addictions.

Reactions: JESUSKiDtommy
Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
prayer18_zpsgvcbltia.jpg

Praying for your son!
May the Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

singpeace

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2009
U.S.
✟40,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you everyone so very much for your prayers! I am so incredibly grateful for CF. For your love. For your friendship. For your brotherhood and sisterhood. I am blessed blessed blessed!

Thank you! My heart goes out to you all.

Upvote 0