Hunter3000

Yiorgo
Dec 23, 2003
Vancouver
✟140.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
God is Love (1 John 4:8).

Has anybody here thought of their love for Christ God and tasted Holy Communion in their hearts? (Matthew 22:37, 1 John 4:11 "...God so loved us...")

Has anybody here thought of those that they love and tasted Holy Communion in their heart? (1 John 4:11 "... we also ought to love one another.")

I have heard spoke of this happening...

Is to Love God the same as God to Love us as God is Love? Is this not confusing? It should be. We know theses things yet we do not understand, yet we try to understand yet we do not fully know what we know. How can we that are logical beings understand He who is Love which is a metalogical concept?

Yet we Love so we know (1 John 4:7). But yet, I cannot even fully understand even that of which I write... I am confused by these things yet I know that how God is (Three) a Mystery :) Do these things scare you? I am afraid of God and His Wisdom and if you know the Truth you have tasted Him who is Truth: This is God, whom you fear and Love as I stuggle to, and you know that He is Good. If I love, then I dare brag of it because it is not my own but rather it is God's. Struggle to love all others, and do not fight or argue or get angry as those things are of hatred and not of of whom we dare call Father. If we love all others (not expecting anything in return; to love others is better than to be loved) then we may be worthy of calling Christ God our Father and the Church our Mother as she is the Bride of God.

I offer all of you these things as expression of the Gift of Love that has been given to me through Jesus Christ, all I ask is that you all pray for me for I am a sinner,

Glory be to God in the Hightest!
George

PS Those of you that know the Truth (the Way) are of the Truth who is Jesus Christ.

countrymousenc

Dances With Mop
Jan 26, 2004
North Carolina, USA
✟2,098.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
If I love, then I dare brag of it because it is not my own but rather it is God's.
But, if you continue the struggle, the time will come when it is not only God loving through you, but you, yourself, actually loving as well. As Oblio said, that is theosis.

Upvote 0

Hunter3000

Yiorgo
Dec 23, 2003
Vancouver
✟140.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
countrymousenc said:
But, if you continue the struggle, the time will come when it is not only God loving through you, but you, yourself, actually loving as well. As Oblio said, that is theosis.

You speak the Truth, at that point is when one's soul has been entirely rebuilt of Christ; at that point one shares in the Essence of God the Father in the same God the Son and the God the Holy Spirit does; at that point we are completely One with the Father through the Son. This is Salvation!

Upvote 0

countrymousenc

Dances With Mop
Jan 26, 2004
North Carolina, USA
✟2,098.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
at that point one shares in the Essence of God the Father

For the sake of consistency, we partake of the Divine Nature. The Essence is shared only among the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and is beyond our understanding. But you're correct in saying...

This is Salvation!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.