Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The LGBT colonization of entertainment continues.

(LifeSiteNews) — I’ve said it often in this space, and I’ll say it again: There is not a single aspect of American entertainment, arts, and letters that the LGBT movement will not colonize in the years ahead. The classics that cannot be colonized (like that alternative version of Little Women where Jo is a lesbian) can be cancelled for not perfectly reflecting the idiocy of our current moment.

Archie Comics introduced a gay character (Kevin Keller) a few years back to great fanfare and little surprise. There’s been a handful of LGBT characters in X-Men; children’s TV and cartoons has been thoroughly queered. Marvel outed Captain America figure Aaron Fischer for Pride Month last year. But there are still more franchises to conquer, and the latest one is, if the online reaction is any indication, quite the victory.

Continued below.
DC Comics goes queer with bisexual Robin ‘reveal’ - LifeSite

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It's also kind of ironic if you know the history of the "Comics Code" and Batman, ala the work "Seduction of the Innocent". Basically that Batman and Robin were unconsciously homosexual but promoting it etc.

Seduction of the Innocent - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Basically that Batman and Robin were unconsciously homosexual but promoting it etc.

Batman and Robin were what the infamous SNL cartoon sketch "The Ambiguously Gay Duo" was based on, iirc.

• Haha
Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Batman and Robin were what the infamous SNL cartoon sketch "The Ambiguously Gay Duo" was based on, iirc.

haha yeah... One of those cartoons that the board standards would be against linking to unfortunately.

Over a year ago, I went back and watched the early 2000s "TV Funhouse" series that was made by the company that put out those cartoons. And had a 2 of them in the 8 episodes or so.

Just another example of Steven Colbert when he was funny one of the major writers and voice actors of that. Besides his work on "Strangers with Candy" series, really sad what he has become now that he entered the entertainment big leagues and has to carry the water of the mainstream entertainment industry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BrAndreyu
Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just another example of Steven Colbert when he was funny one of the major writers and voice actors of that. Besides his work on "Strangers with Candy" series, really sad what he has become now

Like when Jon Stewart had a great bit about the origins of Covid19 and Colbert spent the entire time trying to take the legs out from underneath the bit, because he didn't want to upset his sponsors who think that insisting that Covid19 came from a lab is "racist"?

That Stephen Colbert? Because my mother watches that one every morning but I feel like I don't even know who he is anymore. He's become a corporate stooge who panders to the feelings of the elite class.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Yeah I just was editing that video in when you posted. What I loved was comedian and You-tube social political commentator Jimmy Dore talking about that. He analyzed the whole video. Stewart was crushing it, and doing what a good comedian should do as far as bringing up topics like that, and there's maybe 6-8 different times where Colbert is trying to ruin his bit. Which is like a mortal sin or sin against the Holy Spirit as far as comedians go.

It really infuriated Jimmy Dore. But it was remarkable how Stewart was able to succeed in spite of it, where he basically left Colbert in the end and pitches directly to the camera. The whole thing was Colbert afraid of all the deplatforming, censoring and Twitter based activism, that he might get in trouble that he kept trying to work against the skit, rather than play with Stewart on his act.

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The whole thing was Colbert afraid of all the deplatforming, censoring and Twitter based activism

Which he shouldn't be, because he has his own TV show so there's really no way that he can be "deplatformed" by the simpering liberal outrage brigade who manages to find "racism" lurking behind every nook and cranny of American public life.

Stewart's bit was a comedy bit, but the sad part is that it's probably true. When people monkey around with viruses in laboratories through "gain-of-function research" (making viruses more contagious and deadly) one of them is eventually bound to escape the lab. There was a whole book about such a scenario by Stephen King called "The Stand" that I was reading during the initial outbreak, as I saw columns of tanks being transported down I75 (that I never figured out where they were headed to)

I'm also very familiar with Jimmy Dore. I first found out about him because of an appearance on Joe Rogan Experience and have been casually following him here and there since then, although I do not use social media. I was just watching him drag Pelosi over the coals this morning.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Well I kind of see this as larger phenomenon. It goes back to earlier incidents like Seinfeld saying he is no longer going to visit college campuses etc. because of the SJ warrior stuff there has gotten out of hand.

I'm also very familiar with Jimmy Dore. I first found out about him because of an appearance on Joe Rogan Experience and have been casually following him here and there since then, although I do not use social media. I was just watching him drag Pelosi over the coals this morning.

Nice. I wish he didn't cuss so much. There have been lots of videos of his I would have posted on in politics board, but he eventually cusses and you can't post it lest someone watches the whole thing, takes note and complains.

But it is noteworthy if you post a raw footage video "that is newsworthy" they loosened up the standards to allow it on the current events board. So that gave me some room when it came to posting some of those videos last year regarding shootings that inspired the rioting etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey....I have no clue how hard it must be for kids today. Who's voice do you listen to? If its not this (gay) its "judge that person by the color of their skin". Telling kids.. I just read it the other day... very young kids... you can pick what you want to be and no one will tell your parents. PRAISE GOD the days are shortened. I truly believe He is coming soon.

That door ( so to speak) was almost closed.. look at now.. almost wide open. So lets agree as one body.. pray.. we KNOW where the battle is.. not with man. We have the right and the authority in JESUS!

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The LGBT colonization of entertainment continues.

(LifeSiteNews) — I’ve said it often in this space, and I’ll say it again: There is not a single aspect of American entertainment, arts, and letters that the LGBT movement will not colonize in the years ahead. The classics that cannot be colonized (like that alternative version of Little Women where Jo is a lesbian) can be cancelled for not perfectly reflecting the idiocy of our current moment.

Archie Comics introduced a gay character (Kevin Keller) a few years back to great fanfare and little surprise. There’s been a handful of LGBT characters in X-Men; children’s TV and cartoons has been thoroughly queered. Marvel outed Captain America figure Aaron Fischer for Pride Month last year. But there are still more franchises to conquer, and the latest one is, if the online reaction is any indication, quite the victory.

Continued below.
DC Comics goes queer with bisexual Robin ‘reveal’ - LifeSite

I hate how they are ruining everything to celebrate mental illness instead of offer those poor people the help they need. Though I do think the USA will go the way of ancient Rome because of all this

• Agree
Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hollywood's gotta bring sex into everything. :rolleyes:

They do but also they have made the people see sex in everything so they can get their agenda done, which they are getting done

Upvote 0