Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are very few franchises — if any — that will survive the mop-up operations of the sexual revolution.

(LifeSiteNews) – Last month, the popular British children’s show Peppa Pig featured lesbian polar bears, the latest in a series of efforts by the LGBT movement to use kids’ entertainment to normalize same-sex relationships at early ages. That followed on the heels of major franchises such as Clifford, Blue’s Clues, Arthur, and, of course, Disney who queered their content in alignment with the LGBT movement’s agenda.

Now it’s a key character from the American animated media franchise, Scooby-Doo, which features four teenagers who solve mysteries with their Great Dane. The TV series has been airing since 1969, and has been voted one of the “greatest cartoons of all time” by TV Guide. The latest movie in the franchise, Trick or Treat Scooby-Doo, portrays character Velma Dinkley as a lesbian.

lg.php

Clips from the film are going viral on Twitter.

Continued below.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/...ildrens-cartoon-to-promote-lgbt-to-your-kids/

• Useful
Reactions: Brother-Mike

Brother-Mike

Predetermined to freely believe
Aug 16, 2022
Toronto
✟41,941.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Ruh roh... sadly when I purchase books or movies for my young nieces I now spend some time reviewing the material up front for any of this ideological nonsense. If they're going to get any of this from their school or TV so be it, but at least it isn't going to come from me :noentrysign:

PS. I have to say Michie - you're a proper news service here in CF :grinning: If you could add Toronto local weather to your postings I'd be very appreciative!

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ruh roh... sadly when I purchase books or movies for my young nieces I now spend some time reviewing the material up front for any of this ideological nonsense. If they're going to get any of this from their school or TV so be it, but at least it isn't going to come from me :noentrysign:

PS. I have to say Michie - you're a proper news service here in CF :grinning: If you could add Toronto local weather to your postings I'd be very appreciative!
Haha! :D

Upvote 0

Belteshazzar(Daniel)

Mar 14, 2021
Ohio
✟19,392.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When money speaks people listen. It is a shame that the few who have financial backing can push forth any agenda they desire. We as consumers cannot eve buy so much as a toothpick w/o supporting someones ideals. Mayer Amschel Rothschild Money Quote saying that he who controls the purse strings, controls a nation, an industry, or a household, regardless of laws or rules. Mayer Amschel Rothschild said: “Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws” The Bible tells us the Love of money is the root of ALL Evil. Seems America is starting to bear the fruits from her roots.

Upvote 0

River__raine

Nov 12, 2022
Vancouver
✟9,481.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are very few franchises — if any — that will survive the mop-up operations of the sexual revolution.

(LifeSiteNews) – Last month, the popular British children’s show Peppa Pig featured lesbian polar bears, the latest in a series of efforts by the LGBT movement to use kids’ entertainment to normalize same-sex relationships at early ages. That followed on the heels of major franchises such as Clifford, Blue’s Clues, Arthur, and, of course, Disney who queered their content in alignment with the LGBT movement’s agenda.

Now it’s a key character from the American animated media franchise, Scooby-Doo, which features four teenagers who solve mysteries with their Great Dane. The TV series has been airing since 1969, and has been voted one of the “greatest cartoons of all time” by TV Guide. The latest movie in the franchise, Trick or Treat Scooby-Doo, portrays character Velma Dinkley as a lesbian.

lg.php

Clips from the film are going viral on Twitter.

Continued below.
Scooby-Doo becomes latest children's cartoon to promote LGBT to your kids - LifeSite
I personally don’t think they’re using this to promote the lgbtq+ community and to make your children gay. Before this was presented on TV and all couples were heterosexual gay people still existed. They are in no way promoting being queer or trans, instead they are representing real people who are just as human as others. If your argument was true then people could argue that TV is brainwashing children into thinking they’re straight, even if they’re not. Finally it’s your choice to let your kids watch certain shows, you wouldn’t show jaws to a six year old and if you deem Velma being a lesbian too inappropriate to show them, then don’t. You are a parent who has to look out for your child and their needs, if you want to shield them from the lgbtq+ community, so be it, they are yours.

Upvote 0

Belteshazzar(Daniel)

Mar 14, 2021
Ohio
✟19,392.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I personally don’t think they’re using this to promote the lgbtq+ community and to make your children gay. Before this was presented on TV and all couples were heterosexual gay people still existed. They are in no way promoting being queer or trans, instead they are representing real people who are just as human as others. If your argument was true then people could argue that TV is brainwashing children into thinking they’re straight, even if they’re not. Finally it’s your choice to let your kids watch certain shows, you wouldn’t show jaws to a six year old and if you deem Velma being a lesbian too inappropriate to show them, then don’t. You are a parent who has to look out for your child and their needs, if you want to shield them from the lgbtq+ community, so be it, they are yours.
I cannot be with my child during school ;at friends houses; and have my radar on 24 seven. You cannot tell me in all honesty that the gay lifestyle is not trying to promote that sin is ok. Drag queens reading to children; cartoons; t.v. shows even commercials telling children it is ok to contradict God. satan is the prince of the power of the air he has always taken advantage of innocence Eve was decieved because of it. What makes one believe that he has quit using a time proven tactic? Sin is Sin America no longer blushes at it but embraces and promotes it. Whether they are straight and cheating or sleeping around or gay and/or dressing as the opposite sex; adultry; homosexuality is ok in America and is pushed onto our youth. People who don't embrace the idea that a 5 or six year old can decide they were born the wrong gender or want to be bi or tri and all the other trash out there are considered the enemy. I cannot shield them from all wickedness the world is fallen they see or hear the effects of it everyday. I pray for them God, unlike me, is everywhere and with them all the time.

Upvote 0

Belteshazzar(Daniel)

Mar 14, 2021
Ohio
✟19,392.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I cannot be with my child during school ;at friends houses; and have my radar on 24 seven. You cannot tell me in all honesty that the gay lifestyle is not trying to promote that sin is ok. Drag queens reading to children; cartoons; t.v. shows even commercials telling children it is ok to contradict God. satan is the prince of the power of the air he has always taken advantage of innocence Eve was decieved because of it. What makes one believe that he has quit using a time proven tactic? Sin is Sin America no longer blushes at it but embraces and promotes it. Whether they are straight and cheating or sleeping around or gay and/or dressing as the opposite sex; adultry; homosexuality is ok in America and is pushed onto our youth. People who don't embrace the idea that a 5 or six year old can decide they were born the wrong gender or want to be bi or tri and all the other trash out there are considered the enemy. I cannot shield them from all wickedness the world is fallen they see or hear the effects of it everyday. I pray for them God, unlike me, is everywhere and with them all the time.
P.S. No one ever had to promote hetersexuality God did from the start.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums