✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
David Danced (Let The Heavens Be Glad) by Josuah Aaron

I will dance like David for the Lord! Glory to Our God! Glory to Jesus Christ! Glory to Holy Spirit! Praise Almighty God. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

The Ark Brought to Jerusalem

2 Samuel 6:12-15
And it was told king David, saying, The Lord hath blessed the house of Obededom, and all that pertaineth unto him, because of the ark of God. So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obededom into the city of David with gladness. 13 And it was so, that when they that bare the ark of the Lord had gone six paces, he sacrificed oxen and fatlings. 14 And David danced before the Lord with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod. 15 So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the Lord with shouting, and with the sound of the trumpet.

2 Samuel 6:20-22
When David returned home to bless his household, Michal daughter of Saul came out to meet him and said, “How the king of Israel has distinguished himself today, going around half-naked in full view of the slave girls of his servants as any vulgar fellow would!” 21 David said to Michal, “It was before the Lord, who chose me rather than your father or anyone from his house when he appointed me ruler over the Lord’s people Israel—I will celebrate before the Lord. 22 I will become even more undignified than this, and I will be humiliated in my own eyes. But by these slave girls you spoke of, I will be held in honor.”

Let All Things Praise the Lord
Psalms 150:1-5
Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. 2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. 3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. 4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. 5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

Last edited:

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Precious.

Thus why God called David a man after His own heart and the apple of His eye. David LOVED God with all of his heart, mind, soul, and strength. He was pouring out all that was in him before God and in essence, celebrating God Himself.

Amen about praise. God is right smack in the midst of our praises. Our God is WORTHY to be praised, and adored, and worshiped. It blesses Him when we praise Him.....when i think of this, i somehow can see the reverberations of our praises here on earth, echo-ing in all of heaven, as the angels join in.

Praise God.

Thank you for this delightful study and meditation.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Precious.

Thus why God called David a man after His own heart and the apple of His eye. David LOVED God with all of his heart, mind, soul, and strength. He was pouring out all that was in him before God and in essence, celebrating God Himself.

Amen about praise. God is right smack in the midst of our praises. Our God is WORTHY to be praised, and adored, and worshiped. It blesses Him when we praise Him.....when i think of this, i somehow can see the reverberations of our praises here on earth, echo-ing in all of heaven, as the angels join in.

Praise God.

Thank you for this delightful study and meditation.

God bless you.
All praise and glory be to our Heavenly Father. Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
David loved Yahweh deeply!

Yahweh loved David even more, even with his faults

Yes! David loved God with all his heart, and God's grace was on David, despite the abominable sin and faults. And that is because David knew where to take his sin, and it was right to God, to seek forgiveness.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The video portrays David dancing the way I always imagined.

Praise the Lord!!!! It is a blessing to dance to the Lord. David minded not who was watching. His wife thought he was making a fool of himself. Where as David knew what really mattered. God by grace gave him that knowlege Glory to God.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Praise the Lord!!!! It is a blessing to dance to the Lord. David minded not who was watching. His wife thought he was making a fool of himself. Where as David knew what really mattered. God by grace gave him that knowlege Glory to God.

Yes, God DID give that knowledge to David, amen.

And thank you for this song.

Praise God!!

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Praise the LORD! God bless you.

Reactions: Sam91
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
David loved Yahweh deeply!

Yahweh loved David even more, even with his faults
David sinned, repented and was forgiven, as written in Yahweh's Word.
David is a man after Yahweh's Own Heart, (as written, and so rare).

What do you think or imagine were David's "faults" as you posted ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums