Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am very proud of both of them. I still worry about her mental state from time to time, though. I try to let God have it all, but occasionally, I forget, and take it back, and worry1!

It's called: BEING A MOM!!! Quite understandable!! :)
God understands too. :)

Upvote 0

cslrwilliams

Jul 5, 2007
Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well, it is hard to put down my 'mom hat' It's in my blood, it's in my bones! Of all the things I have done, raising my kids to adulthood, is my greatest achievement!

And would I be right in saying that it is probably your most BELOVED achievement?!!!!:)
How are you doing today?

Upvote 0

cslrwilliams

Jul 5, 2007
Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Cslr, I'm not mamabear56, but I concur with you that it IS her most beloved achievement. :D

I am so grateful you are NOT mamabear56!! :D :p
I sense you are right about the fact that motherhood is her most beloved achievement. I can see in the short time I have talked to her that she is very happy about her life as a mother. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I suppose they're busy. I know I have to "sign off" and get to work memorizing the music! I hate to leave you all alone like that, Rich!! ;)

Michelle, I see you've arrived to torment Rich! :)

Well someone's gotta do it right? Isn't that right Tiger lover?:p

Upvote 0

cslrwilliams

Jul 5, 2007
Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well someone's gotta do it right? Isn't that right Tiger lover?:p

ROFL!!! Hey Michelle!!!! I know how much you love tormenting me!!! :D I must admit I thoroughly enjoy it!! rowl!!!! ;) This tiger doesn't bite---at least not usually. :p
I was wondering where you have been!!!

Upvote 0

cslrwilliams

Jul 5, 2007
Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't think Crucifix likes being tormented like you do Tiger, and yeah.....I do know you thoroughly enjoy it. In fact, I think you look forward to it, and would be hurt if I didn't torment you :p ;) !

Yeah--- If you didn't torment me--I would think you didn't like me anymore!!!! ^_^ Sorry it took me so long to respond. I just got back from my relaxation work & then I responded to a pm from another cf member.
I was happy to see you were still around to torment me!! How is your afternoon going??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I'm getting sleepy :sleep: I ate too much for lunch today. Don't think I need to eat anymore tonight! Still feeling a little disgruntled about this site and now alot of people are taking John 15:15 out of context and using that in a slogan/graphic and it kind of bugs me. It implies that we (believers and non-believers) are all called friends when in fact Jesus was talking to his disciples, the ones that followed Him and listened to His teaching. Makes me discouraged. I never seem to be able to find you on either site even though it says you are on line. :cool:

Upvote 0

cslrwilliams

Jul 5, 2007
Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm getting sleepy :sleep: I ate too much for lunch today. Don't think I need to eat anymore tonight! Still feeling a little disgruntled about this site and now alot of people are taking John 15:15 out of context and using that in a slogan/graphic and it kind of bugs me. It implies that we (believers and non-believers) are all called friends when in fact Jesus was talking to his disciples, the ones that followed Him and listened to His teaching. Makes me discouraged. I never seem to be able to find you on either site even though it says you are on line. :cool:

I'm a tiger--lurking in the grass--& I pop out when you least expect me!!! :p :p GROOOWL!!!
Are you feeling a bit stuffed tonight??? I'm sorry!!!
I'm also sorry you are feeling disgruntled. I just enjoy being on here to socialize with wonderful friends such as you & others. I believe we are the ones who make this place Christian or not--by the way we treat others. I believe Jesus came to save us all--not just His friends. The question is--do we want to live our lives for Jesus or do we turn our backs on Him?.
I hope you feel better soon, Michelle!!!! :pray:

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a tiger--lurking in the grass--& I pop out when you least expect me!!! :p :p GROOOWL!!!
Are you feeling a bit stuffed tonight??? I'm sorry!!!
I'm also sorry you are feeling disgruntled. I just enjoy being on here to socialize with wonderful friends such as you & others. I believe we are the ones who make this place Christian or not--by the way we treat others. I believe Jesus came to save us all--not just His friends. The question is--do we want to live our lives for Jesus or do we turn our backs on Him?.
I hope you feel better soon, Michelle!!!! :pray:

Well I want to live my life for Jesus...I just feel sad about all the angry posts by believers and non-believers alike and this kind of stuff wasn't tolerated when it was CF. Anyway, I gotta go, so I guess I will talk to you tomorrow.:wave:

Upvote 0

cslrwilliams

Jul 5, 2007
Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well I want to live my life for Jesus...I just feel sad about all the angry posts by believers and non-believers alike and this kind of stuff wasn't tolerated when it was CF. Anyway, I gotta go, so I guess I will talk to you tomorrow.:wave:

Bye Michelle!!!! God bless you!!!! :wave:

Upvote 0