Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm dateless too, but since most of the people I know are having relationship issues, I am very happy to not have the added pressure a relationship would put on me. Maybe I'm in denial, but I feel happy!

I'm happy to see that you are happy. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Yep. I'm happy now!! :p
Feisty--aren't we?? :p

Yeah, I'm fiesty! What? You talkin to me? What are you gonna do about it huh?.....huh? .......Yeah that's what I thought! :p

PS before you get your panties in a wad...I was just joking? :D

Upvote 0

cslrwilliams

Jul 5, 2007
Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, I'm fiesty! What? You talkin to me? What are you gonna do about it huh?.....huh? .......Yeah that's what I thought! :p

PS before you get your panties in a wad...I was just joking? :D

The way I would like to respond to this would get me reported for sure--so for once--I'll refrain!! :D :p
Yes---Yes---Yes---I know you're joking. I'm not completely serious. :p

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
The way I would like to respond to this would get me reported for sure--so for once--I'll refrain!! :D :p
Yes---Yes---Yes---I know you're joking. I'm not completely serious. :p

Hmmm.... I really doubt you would get reported anymore. I mean if they can bash christians on the chat first page, I mean come on.....I think it's pretty much anything goes now. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cslrwilliams

Jul 5, 2007
Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm.... I really doubt you would get reported anymore. I mean if they can bash christians on the chat first page, I mean come on.....I think it's pretty much anything goes now. :p

Maybe true. But I better not chance it publicly. Anways--you would be proud of me to know that my Hamburger Helper went over well & there wasn't even enough left to save!! I knew I would have to answer some tough questions if I didn't actually follow through!! ^_^

Upvote 0