Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes, it’s interesting isn’t it, that Jesus said, “The time is fulfilled!” I absolutely agree with you, that he was referring directly to Daniel’s prophecy.
He also fulfilled all of Isaiah 61:

Isaiah 61:2
To proclaim the year of the good pleasure of Yahweh,

And the day of vengeance<5359> of our 'Elohiym, To comfort all mourners.

Notice Jesus leaves out the "day of vengeance" in this passage
I would think this includes His betrayal by Judas, His trial, crucixion, resurrection and ascension in Acts.

Luke 4:
16 Then Jesus came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up.
As was His custom, He entered the synagogue on the Sabbath, and when He stood up to read, 17 the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Him. Unrolling it, He found the place where it was written:
21 and He began by saying,
Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.”

Isaiah 61:2
To proclaim the year of the good pleasure of Yahweh,
And the day of vengeance<5359> of our 'Elohiym, To comfort all mourners.

However, Jesus later includes it in His Jerusalem/Temple discourse.

Luke 21:
22 That days of vengeance these are, of the to be fulfilled all the having been written/gegrammena <1125> (5772),

Revelation 12:5 [Luke 2:7]
And she brought forth a Son, a male,
Who is about to be shepherding<4165> all the nations in iron rod/staff.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<GAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and caught away was her Child unto God and His throne, [Acts 1:9]

Revelation is revealing the fulfillment of that "vengeance"....

Revelation 1:3
Blessed/happy the one reading/anaginwskwn <314> (5723), and the ones hearing, the Words of the Prophecy, and keepings in it/her having been written/gegrammena <1125> (5772),
for the Time Is-nigh/egguV <1451>.

DOES A JEWISH TEMPLE/SANCTUARY HAVE TO BE BUILT BEFORE JESUS RETURNS?
Day of wrath and vengeance 70ad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,010.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Doesn't a lot of the 7's have to do with the Levitical ordinances?

Leviticus 16:29
This shall be a statute forever for you: In the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, you shall afflict your souls, and do no work at all, whether a native of your own country or a stranger who dwells among you.

Leviticus 25:
8 ‘And thou hast numbered to thee seven sabbaths of years, seven years seven times, and the days of the seven sabbaths of years have been to thee nine and forty years, 9 and thou hast caused a trumpet of shouting to pass over in the seventh month, in the tenth of the month;
in the day of the atonements ye do cause a trumpet to pass over through all your land; 10 and ye have hallowed the year, the fiftieth year; and ye have proclaimed liberty in the land to all its inhabitants; a jubilee it is to you; and ye have turned back each unto his possession; yea, each unto his family ye do turn back.

The 'Shemitah' (7-year cycle) has only just started to receive the attention it deserves. It is one of the greatly neglected subjects of the Bible, I feel. The 50th year has also been misunderstood. When I started studying the Jubilee about 15 years ago I was stunned at how much it reinforced our New Testament faith! :preach:

Hey Lamb, did you ever read that private message that I sent to your inbox?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The 'Shemitah' (7-year cycle) has only just started to receive the attention it deserves. It is one of the greatly neglected subjects of the Bible, I feel. The 50th year has also been misunderstood. When I started studying the Jubilee about 15 years ago I was stunned at how much it reinforced our New Testament faith! :preach:

Hey Lamb, did you ever read that private message that I sent to your inbox?
Yes I did. "The Atonement Clock".
Sorry I didn't respond to it.
Looks interesting and I will check it out.
Thanks.

Upvote 0