Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello all, I've been bringing my Son Darren here for prayer for years. Lately I am convicted that I need to give back and give God Glory for the changes made in Darren's life. They are incredible. He's overcome all legal issues, drugs, smokin, runnin, etc.

He's got a job and apartment and is engaged to be married.

I'm worried still, in his 'grown up' life he's going out on nights off, drinkin some and worrying his little wife to be ABBY who IS A GODSEND.

I told him tday that the 'same old' will BRING THE SAME OLD and that GOD has removed all this junk from him...do not return like dog to vomit.

So, I rejoice in the Lord and lay these new concerns before him and hope that you'll join with me in lifting Darren and now, Abby for GOD's WILL, authority, conviction and direction and the promise of HIS HOLY COMFORTER...amen and bless you all...amen.

Divinah

Jul 11, 2006
Bakersfield, Ca.
Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ISAIAH 54:13-17
...All of your sons will be taught of the LORD;
great will be your childrens peace.
In righteousness you will be established; you will be far from oppression for you will not fear; and from terror for it will not come near you. If anyone fiercely assails you it will not be from me. Whoever assials you will fall because of you. Behold, I myself have created the smith who blows the fire of coals and brings out the weopon for its work; and I have created the destroyer to ruin...NO WEAPON THAT IS FORMED AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER; and every tongue that accuses you in judgement you will condemn...THIS IS THE HERITAGE OF THE SERVANTS OF THE LORD AND THIER VIDICATION IS FROM ME, declares the LORD...

Upvote 0

Divinah

Jul 11, 2006
Bakersfield, Ca.
Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I thank you and BLESS YOU for your prayers.
Since I learned of this, talked to him and put him in prayer...Abby reports he's been doing great! He did go out with the guys and drink a little on his day off...we just have to reach him THERE. So he's not fooled by complacency that he's in a SAFE PLACE to 'do what he pleases'...even if he's careful and doing everything else to please everyone.
I do pray his heart is convicted with a gentle and merciful hand to work WITH GOD, in the completion of HIS work in him... :) amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.