denver
✟7,711.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I’m in my 40’s and get really puffy dark circles under my eyes, it’s a nightmare when I wake up in the morning!
After cleansing my face I have been applying Dermalmd under eye serum, within 5 minutes of using this serum, I can see the puffiness going down and the dark color getting lighter. LOVE IT!

• Informative
Reactions: LoveDivine
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
There are a number of natural remedies that have been suggested but their effectiveness depends on other factors. Rosewater has been well regarded. Proper rest, diet and hydration can improve things. However, makeup wise, you'd need more than concealer to provide proper coverage. Google contouring. That's more effective.

Lastly, weekly skin treatments are always good. I use a homemade lemon sugar scrub with aloe vera gel. Once I've applied the scrub I use a Clarisonic Mia 2 for exfoliation. If you're dealing with oily skin a salt scrub is better. Sugar is meant to polish.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Note: This is contouring. :)

perfect makeup.JPG

Upvote 0

ProGoddess

Daughter of My Lord
Jan 15, 2017
Heaven
✟28,753.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have puffy eyes and dark circles if I don't sleep well or sleep less (like 4 hours a day). Usually I would brew some green tea and put it in the fridge to chill it, then I use a cotton pad and wet it with the green tea and places it on my eyes. It actually helps to reduce the dark circles and the puffiness. But would need to be patient as it requires multiple application for a period of time to see the effect. I used to work long hours and slept very little. As a result, my dark circles were pretty bad at one point. The green tea actually helped. Additionally, I also cut down on drinking too much water in the evening which helps to reduce any puffiness in the morning.

Besides using the above remedy, since I have to go to work, I would use a concealer so that it would not be so obvious. Some of us may have shadows reflected under the eye area which looks like dark circles. Just apply some concealer underneath will do. But don't apply too thick or it might get really cakey at the later time of the day or evening.

Upvote 0