Houston
✟55,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Lord led me into something new this month .

The cyber world is mind boggling if you try to think about how it works. I am of an age that ledger cards was a form of keeping data, so I have seen much change.

Forums have shills , trolls, bullies and much worse ,just like the real world but you can not see them only their words unlike the streets of Babylon.
As I read Daniel and listen to Ezekiel nothing has changed...There where shills , trolls , bullies and much worse in Babylon as well...We forget Jesus came to preach first and hardest to those that said they knew God, loved God and could quote all He said ,,, but was the most lost. Go to the word of God as a child, Daniel did and look at what he had done and knew.

Daniel 10:11 And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.

We are clueless Who we say we love ...

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Lord led me into something new this month .

The cyber world is mind boggling if you try to think about how it works. I am of an age that ledger cards was a form of keeping data, so I have seen much change.

Forums have shills , trolls, bullies and much worse ,just like the real world but you can not see them only their words unlike the streets of Babylon.
As I read Daniel and listen to Ezekiel nothing has changed...There where shills , trolls , bullies and much worse in Babylon as well...We forget Jesus came to preach first and hardest to those that said they knew God, loved God and could quote all He said ,,, but was the most lost. Go to the word of God as a child, Daniel did and look at what he had done and knew.

Daniel 10:11 And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.

We are clueless Who we say we love ...

Trolls / bullies are worse in online games . Compared to like 5 years ago I can say that bullies incrased at least few times . In some of the new games like Overwatch even young kids at age of like 10-12 year old are cursing every second word while talking on mic . I saw myself one guy saying something like this " Satan I would sacrifice my kid if you let me win the game " and I just quit this game and lost it somewhere on purpose trust me real story .

Upvote 0