✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Good morning everyone! 200103

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.” - Romans 8:29

Attitude determines outcome. Our spirit most often refers to our heart attitude. Several centuries ago, the emperor of Japan commissioned a Japanese artist to paint a picture of…

#D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christianity #FIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Continue Reading: Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Like Him
View media item 62685

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
What a profound picture/description of how the Holy Spirit forms/conforms us on-goingly, until the masterpiece is completed. I will be meditating on this now, and thanking God that He is not finished with me yet. :)

Thank you for this very profound and thought-provoking and welcome study and good news on this very mild and rainy Friday morning in January.

God bless you.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
What a profound picture/description of how the Holy Spirit forms/conforms us on-goingly, until the masterpiece is completed. I will be meditating on this now, and thanking God that He is not finished with me yet. :)

Thank you for this very profound and thought-provoking and welcome study and good news on this very mild and rainy Friday morning in January.

God bless you.
A good morning to you Brinny. Amen, i am so glad He is not yet finished with me. Still a lot of messes that need cleaning up. :)

Today is a slightly warmer rerun of yesterday. Currently 58, headed to 62, overcast and light rain. No ice, so all is good with me.

PGIF! Hope you have a blessed Friday!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0