D James Kennedy

Gabriel said:
Kennedy is a great evangelist, too.
Yes he is!

Did you see that he just started the Creation Studies Institute (CSI) to reach the lost through creationism. He also formed CSI to bring down the fairy tale of evolution "strong-hold" that is being cramed down our throats through the indoctrination of evolutionists.

He really needs contributions to kick this program off, I hope and pray for his success with this new venture.

Upvote 0

Gabriel

I Once Was Lost, But Now Am Found
Oct 10, 2002
FL
Visit site
✟19,059.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Steve Brown from Key Life Ministries is Reformed. John Mc Arthur from Grace to You is a reformed baptist. I don't agree with everything he says, but I don't agree with 100% of anyone. Alister Begg from Truth for Life is Reformed. Bob Lepine from FamilyLife Ministries is Reformed although his good friend and partner Dennis Rainey is not.

The list is larger than you might imagine.

Upvote 0

Stephanie Aine

Celtic Christian
Jun 26, 2004
USA
✟262.00
Faith
Protestant
My daughter and I really love Dr. Kennedy and his show. He's fantastic. We signed up for his mailing list, too, so we get lots of interesting information from him, and once we got a great book about the Christian history of America (very nice hardback, coffee-table book kind of book).

-Stephanie (new to CF)

Upvote 0

M. Wayne Bradley

Happy-go-lucky
Jun 1, 2004
✟204.00
Faith
Calvinist
Well, he's got charisma, I think his heart is in the right place, and you gotta love the hair. I'll give him all that. I used to be more of a fan, but he tends to be kind of a mixed bag and, unfortunately, a little flaky. As far as I can tell he is solidly Calvinist in his soteriology, and being a Presbyterian I assume he believes in paedobaptism. Now if we could just get him to discover and preach on the Regulative Principle. Send those letters in!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ClementofRome

Spelunking the most ancient caves of Xianity
May 27, 2004
✟5,769.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
M. Wayne Bradley said:
Well, he's got charisma, I think his heart is in the right place, and you gotta love the hair. I'll give him all that. I used to be more of a fan, but he tends to be kind of a mixed bag and, unfortunately, a little flaky. As far as I can tell he is solidly Calvinist in his soteriology, and being a Presbyterian I assume he believes in paedobaptism. Now if we could just get him to discover and preach on the Regulative Principle. Send those letters in!
...and if he would just please turn down some of the "high church" pomposity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums