Cross post - what do you like, and dislike, about your state?

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
doofus125 said:
Dislikes: The roads full of potholes year round, the narrow back roads, the heavy traffic, all the old people driveing here....

Bumpersticker on car in Florida: When I retire I'm going to move up North and drive slowly in the left lane!

Upvote 0

doofus125

Goodbye
Aug 31, 2003
✟3,627.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
newlamb said:
Bumpersticker on car in Florida: When I retire I'm going to move up North and drive slowly in the left lane!
<-------gets nervous twitch and rams you off the road (yes I have road rage, you get in front of me and you better get out of my way or I will run you off the road) :mad:

;)

Upvote 0

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
doofus125 said:
<-------gets nervous twitch and rams you off the road (yes I have road rage, you get in front of me and you better get out of my way or I will run you off the road) :mad:

;)

A friend of mine in VA was going to replace his bumper with a 6x6 railroad tie for just that reason! LOL!

:idea:

Upvote 0

ps139

Ab omni malo, libera nos, Domine!
Sep 23, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
✟37,907.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I'm from Jersey and I do not like how Exit 13 smells on the NJ Turnpike. I also do not like the spoiled little 13 year olds I see running around at the malls buying $80 T shirts and yakking on their cell phones, or that their mothers drive around huge SUVs designed to carry 6 or 7 people but never fully utilized. I also do not like that people from other places talk about the "Joisey" accent when I have lived here for 16 years and have never heard anyone ever pronounce "Joisey."

I love 24 hour diners, I love being so close to Manhattan and Giants Stadium and I love that my former high school football team is now #1 in the entire Northeast! Go Bosco!

Upvote 0