Creationism = Quantum Mechanics = Neils Bohr VS. Albert Einstein = Realism = Atheism

When does the universe exist?

• Only when a conscience observer looks at it, as quantum science proves.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The universe exists even when you are not looking at it, as Einstein and the world demand.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Five days before Adam looked at it, the universe started to exist, according to God.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Do we Live in a 'Peek A Boo' Universe?

Does the universe exist without man looking at it? For Founding father's of Quantum Mechanics, this was a brutal battle between Albert Einstein and Neils Bohr. Scientific experiments, at the quantum level (subatomic), indicate that the universe does not exist when man (a conscious observer), is not looking at it (observing). This is Neils Bohr's position.

The first 'conscience observer', is Adam. The universe Adam observed, on the week of his Creation, is our universe.

Albert Einstein stated, "I would like to think the moon was there even when I wasn't looking at it!". Though Einstein agreed with the scientific results, which indicated that the universe was not there when a conscience observer was not looking at it, Einstein rejected the idea. Einstein believed that we simply had not yet found the scientific proof to indicate differently. Thus
Einstein's philosophy of 'Realism' came to dominate in the scientific world, and dominate in the world in general. Realism is the thought that we push aside what scientific proof tells us, and instead simply believe that the universe still exists, even when man is not looking at it, because we want to believe that.

100 years after the Neils Bohr vs Albert
Einstein debate, through massive thinking, experimentation and study, Neils Bohr's 'Peek a Boo' universe, a universe that only exists when man is looking at it, is still winning.

Last edited:

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Creationism vs Atheism
Niels Bohr vs Albert Einstein
What is Reality?​

Albert Einstein (Determinism) says,

"God does not throw dice!"
Neils Bohr (Chance) replies,

"Nor is it our business to prescribe to God how He should run the world."
When Albert Einstein says, 'God does not throw dice!', he is not really talking about God, but determinism. Obviously, if Quantum Mechanics sees everything in the quantum world, (subatomic particles), as 'chance', 'weird', 'in determinant', yet we get high precision at our macro level of the world we observe, this is because God is controlling everything, at the Quantum level, every millisecond of the day. It is not by 'chance' that the world is the way that it is; It is God actively making the world the way that it is, every millisecond of the day.

Atheist scientists want a world/reality that started 13.8 billion years ago and has been evolving on its own, without God, ever since. Anyone studying the quantum level, (actions of subatomic particles), understands that this is not the case. Scientists might say 'the universe decides', rather than God decides, but they can see that everything, at the quantum level is indeterminant and chancy, and not on auto-pilot.

Quantum Theory, 'Universe is run on chance', 'nothing is certain' 'indeterminism' both Neils Bohr and Albert Einstein agree on this. Einstein could not accept Quantum Theory, that Nature was uncertain; 'there must be a deeper theory, he thought. 'Nature not deterministic' 'Things occur for no reason'. Einstein wanted well defined causes, yet the quantum world is proven to be 'random' 'uncertain'. Quantum Theory does not make sense but it works, and it works well. Quantum Theory, Reality at the quantum level, is mysterious and makes no sense, no definite speeds or positions, wavy, chancy; but Reality at our level of reality, at the macro level, which is the reality level we experience in this world, is precise and orderly. Einstein died opposing Quantum Theory, which he accepted as the weird, crazy, indeterminate, way the world works.

Neils Bohr, though he probably would have never admitted it, saw the creationist side of how the world works. No, universe/reality without, conscious man (Adam), to observe it. God controlling everything, through 'chance', every millisecond of the day, at the quantum level.

Please watch these videos and let us discuss.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The first 'conscience observer', is Adam. The universe Adam observed, on the week of his Creation, is our universe.

I feel like God should count as a conscious observer. I don't think He made the universe blindfolded.

• Winner
Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I feel like God should count as a conscious observer. I don't think He made the universe blindfolded.
Hello Petros,
We would like to agree with you. However, proven science indicates that the physical world only comes into existence when a conscience observer, other than God, observes it. Please watch the video from Dr. Quantum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I am very familiar with that video, it is one of my favorites actually.
Faced with a choice between two paths at the subatomic level, the universe seems to 'cheat'. It does both, as long as no one holds it to account. When someone does, it seems to straighten itself out and say, 'no look, I following this one path all along...'

I'm really not sure what this means when we throw an omniscient God into the mix. He doesn't seem to be 'calling things to account' the same way we do. That doesn't mean they don't exist though - that means for Him, everything, ALL possibilities exist, simultaneously.

What does that make us then? We see, we choose, and suddenly the possibilities or other potentials collapse. We are in some sense, the Lens of the universe. We take things from what could have been to what happened.

Just my thoughts and opinion.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: StevenMerten
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, I am very familiar with that video, it is one of my favorites actually.
Faced with a choice between two paths at the subatomic level, the universe seems to 'cheat'. It is does both, as long as no one holds it to account. When someone does, it seems to straighten itself out and say, 'no look, I following this one path all along...'

I'm really not sure what this means when we throw an omniscient God into the mix. He doesn't seem to be 'calling things to account' the same way we do. That doesn't mean they don't exist though - that means for Him, everything, ALL possibilities exist, simultaneously.

What does that make us then? We see, we choose, and suddenly the possibilities or other potentials collapse. We are in some sense, the Lens of the universe. We take things from what could have been to what happened.

Just my thoughts and opinion.
Hello Petros,
My way of looking at it, is there are many different ways of looking at things (the many possibilities in an electron of wave form), and only one is chosen (the one path of an electron), when you actually look at what you are looking at.

Was there water in the vats or was there wine in the vats? It all depends on what God wants to show you. All possibilities existed in those vats, until you take a look to see what God has decided to show you.

John 2:1 The Wedding at Cana.
On the third day there was a wedding in Cana in Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there. Jesus and his disciples were also invited to the wedding. When the wine ran short, the mother of Jesus said to him, “They have no wine.”[And] Jesus said to her, “Woman, how does your concern affect me? My hour has not yet come.” His mother said to the servers, “Do whatever he tells you.” Now there were six stone water jars there for Jewish ceremonial washings, each holding twenty to thirty gallons. Jesus told them, “Fill the jars with water.” So they filled them to the brim. Then he told them, “Draw some out now and take it to the headwaiter.” So they took it. And when the headwaiter tasted the water that had become wine, without knowing where it came from (although the servers who had drawn the water knew), the headwaiter called the bridegroom and said to him, “Everyone serves good wine first, and then when people have drunk freely, an inferior one; but you have kept the good wine until now.” Jesus did this as the beginning of his signs in Cana in Galilee and so revealed his glory, and his disciples began to believe in him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Was there water in the vats or was there wine in the vats? It all depends on what God wants to show you. All possibilities existed in those vats, until you take a look to see what God has decided to show you.

I would agree with this - from my limited understanding of science's limited understanding of quantum mechanics, the possibility for miracles seems to be "built in" to the fabric of the universe from the start.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would agree with this - from my limited understanding of science's limited understanding of quantum mechanics, the possibility for miracles seems to be "built in" to the fabric of the universe from the start.
Hello Petros,
Hallelujah! Glory be to the Power and Might of our Omnipotent God!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Finally I find someone who sees things as I see things! Yes! Yes! Yes! When we actually look at the actual scientific facts and observations, they point to the Power of our Creator.

So how did science get derailed? Albert Einstein did not like what he saw from the scientific proof through experimentation, which shows God's hand in making choices, decisions, and changes, at the quantum level, every millisecond of the day. Einstein wanted a 'determinant' reality, in which he could develop scientific formulas about the future. Einstein wanted a universe that was put in motion 13.8 billion years ago and left to operate on its own, which is the atheist's dream.

It is Einstein who came up with the realism philosophy (as opposed to scientific fact), that, though Einstein agreed with Bohr's Quantum Mechanics (which needs God to operate it every millisecond), Einstein felt that a new discovery would come, in the future, to prove Bohr wrong. Thus, public universities to grade schools, are taught what reality is from Einstein's 'Realism' philosophical view point, in direct opposition to Bohr's scientifically proof of how things operate at the quantum level.

This is how atheism has infiltrated our higher levels of education, rather than God's Creationism. It is scientifically proven, that when an electron is not being observed, it is not a particle making up the complex structures of the universe, rather, it is only a wave. If a universe only exists when conscience man (Adam) is looking at it, how can science tell us that the universe is 13.8 billion years old? Scientists have to filter Bohr's scientific fact through Einstein's philosophy of realism, in order to teach 13.8 billion years from the big bang (Creation).

According to the PBS video on my post 1, God, whom Bohr has discovered through scientific fact, is still winning the Einstein vs Bohr battle over what is reality. You see a lot of fluff in how smart scientists have become in the past 100 years, all their complex scenarios, and all their scientific fancy experiments, but at the end of the PBS video, Bohr's 'Peek a Boo' universe, a universe which only exists when man is observing it, is still the winner, and will always be the winner, because a 'Peek a Boo' universe is what God Created, on the week Adam was made, thousands of years ago.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
If a universe only exists when conscience man (Adam) is looking at it, how can science tell us that the universe is 13.8 billion years old?

Well, we agree somewhat. The thing is, when an observer 'calls things to account', they don't suddenly start behaving as a particle instead of a wave from that moment *forward*... they seem to go more like 'I was a particle *all along*'

In other words, if observation really is in some ways bringing things into existence, then it is bringing them into existence RETROACTIVELY. Not only are they there now and going forward, they always were, complete with historical records.

Take the Schroedinger's Cat experiment - is the Cat alive or dead in the box? Quantum mechanics, strangely, says both. Now suppose we do something interesting - we put the cat in the box on January 27. We wait 3 days. The box is opened on Jan 30 at noon, the wave form collapses and we have our answer...

Inside, there's either a 3 day dead cat in there (complete with smell, "it stinketh!") or a 3 day hungry cat in there (complete with attitude). Even though the wave form collapsed 5 seconds ago on noon of Jan 30, the effect (should be) retroactive in time.

So maybe the universe was created 6,000 years ago... but the further we look out into the universe, the older it gets ;) Personally, I think it's standing at around 13.8 billion, from an inside-the-universe human perspective, and about 7 days from an outside-the-universe God perspective.

The book The Science of God was what first introduced me to the idea above, and quantum mechanics and the double-slit experiment. Check it out sometime. In Search of Schroedinger's Cat is also a favorite of mine.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, we agree somewhat. The thing is, when an observer 'calls things to account', they don't suddenly start behaving as a particle instead of a wave from that moment *forward*... they seem to go more like 'I was a particle *all along*'

In other words, if observation really is in some ways bringing things into existence, then it is bringing them into existence RETROACTIVELY. Not only are they there now and going forward, they always were, complete with historical records.

Take the Schroedinger's Cat experiment - is the Cat alive or dead in the box? Quantum mechanics, strangely, says both. Now suppose we do something interesting - we put the cat in the box on January 27. We wait 3 days. The box is opened on Jan 30 at noon, the wave form collapses and we have our answer...

Inside, there's either a 3 day dead cat in there (complete with smell, "it stinketh!") or a 3 day hungry cat in there (complete with attitude). Even though the wave form collapsed 5 seconds ago on noon of Jan 30, the effect (should be) retroactive in time.

So maybe the universe was created 6,000 years ago... but the further we look out into the universe, the older it gets ;) Personally, I think it's standing at around 13.8 billion, from an inside-the-universe human perspective, and about 7 days from an outside-the-universe God perspective.

The book The Science of God was what first introduced me to the idea above, and quantum mechanics and the double-slit experiment. Check it out sometime. In Search of Schroedinger's Cat is also a favorite of mine.
Hello Petros,
In Jesus' first miracle, after the head waiter tasted the wine, where did the headwaiter see as the past of the wine? Jesus' turning water into wine, is one of many possibilities. Someone was lying about having no wine in the first place, is another, of many possibilities. Someone else, other than Jesus, turned a vat of rocks into wine, is another, of many possibilities. The headwaiter cannot go back in time to 'observe' which actual path the electrons, protons and neutrons took, before they were wine. The headwaiter could put 'Faith' in his employees words of what they saw, which is one of many possible choices of 'Belief' that the headwaiter could take.

Adam was already created before God Created animals and woman. We have Adam talking to God about how awesome woman, that God had created, was. According to what Adam observed was that there was no woman and animals, then God created animals and woman. From Adam's observation, we had a past without animals, yet now we have animals, and we now see a past, before Adam, with animals.

The point is, once observed, we see a past and future for the wine in Jesus' first miracle, which is not the same past and future of the initial vat of water. Now a future of people remaining to drink wine occurs where a vat of water would have lead to a future of people leaving the wedding celebration to go home and sleep.

When an electron is in the form of a wave, not a particle, it still has something physical disturbing it, to form a wave of possibilities of travel, rather than a straight line. Lets start putting faces on all these possibilities of past lines of travel of electrons, protons and neutrons; wine or water in the past? Animals or no animals in the past? Dinosaurs or no dinosaurs in the past? These are all the possibilities which are physically occurring to an electron, proton or neutron, when it is in wave form, to cause it to become a wave of traveled directions, rather than one straight path of travel.

What happens to the wave of possible paths an electron can travel, when man looks at it? It selects one path a particle electron has taken from the big bang to infinite future. What happens in the future, when there is no longer a conscience observer in the universe? Electrons, protons and neutrons go back to being a wave, not a particle, and no physical future of a universe exists, beyond the life of the conscious observers. The end of the universe. What happened before Adam a conscious observer, was Created? According to God, five days of Creation, but you have to put Faith in God to see this. According to science, if there was no conscience observer, there are no electrons, protons and neutrons in particle state, only wave state, so no universe exists.

It is only from the prospective of conscience observation that a possible past, along with a great multitude of possible pasts, to the big bang and a possible future, out of a great multitude of possible futures, beyond and before, the life of conscience observation, exists. Electrons, protons and neutrons have to be in a particle state, for us to see/experience the massive structures of the universe. To be in a particle state, rather than a wave of possibilities, has to have a conscious observer observing them. When a conscious observer observes them, they form one past and future reality. When a conscious observer is not observing subatomic particles they are in a form of all possible pasts and futures, but no physical universe, and thus no physical reality.

It is God who chooses what reality we see/experience, at any given millisecond of any day. God can switch between the realities which we see/experience, at any given millisecond of the day. Ordinary days, along with what we see as our past and future, along with miracles, are all miracles, to us.

The Strange Link
between the Human Mind and Quantum Physics

by Philip Ball, 16 February 2017​

"(John) Wheeler even entertained the thought that the presence of living beings, which are capable of "noticing", has transformed what was previously a multitude of possible quantum pasts into one concrete history. In this sense, Wheeler said, we become participants in the evolution of the Universe since its very beginning. In his words, we live in a "participatory universe."
The strange link between the human mind and quantum physics

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Petros,
Can you see that God's Creation of our reality, is a lot like God's Creation of a human being. We have a great multitude of sperm (possibilities) competing to fertilize the egg. Only one is chosen per human being, or in this case, one reality, though many other possibilities exist. Each human cell (electron) carries the DNA of all possibilities of the organs of the human body, but are triggered to only become the one organ, of the one human being.

Once conception occurs, all other possibilities fade away, and one human unique individual grows into reality. The same thing happens for the universe, once one reality for the universe is selected, all other possibilities fade away. Yet the DNA of the universe, of all other possibilities it could become, is retained in each electron, proton and neutron. If God chooses a different reality for the universe, then our present path of the DNA of the universe fades away, and a different path of the universe, locks into place, from the big bang till to beyond the last conscience observer. Of course, a past, present and future, of any selected DNA of the universe, do not actually exist, before or after, that individual reality, exists. And no reality exists before the week Adam was made or after the last conscious observer in the universe exists.

In the Miracle of the Sun - Wikipedia , in Fatima, in 1917, we actually had two simultaneous realities, during the same period in physical time. Sixty thousand people, saw/experienced the sun dancing in the sky, while everyone else on earth saw/experienced the sun in its normal position. Electrons, protons and neutrons were delivering two different realities, to two different groups of conscious observers, at the same time. Wow!

Dose this all make sense to you?

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The same thing happens for the universe, once one reality for the universe is selected, all other possibilities fade away.

Quite possibly. One *could* look at the story of the Garden of Eden as a kind of Shroedinger's Box. The entire universe of possibilities is in the Box, in a state of quantum superposition. The first humans are there - they are going to make the first moral choice in the universe - and it's a big one. Live in the presence of God, or live apart from God experiencing knowledge of Good and Evil.

And then, the choice is made.

And the other possibilities faded away, as though they never were.

And the one that remained, remained as though it always was.

With one exception.

There was this strange little book left behind, that told a tale of another world, another creation.

Interesting story, don't you think?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Quite possibly. One *could* look at the story of the Garden of Eden as a kind of Shroedinger's Box. The entire universe of possibilities is in the Box, in a state of quantum superposition. The first humans are there - they are going to make the first moral choice in the universe - and it's a big one. Live in the presence of God, or live apart from God experiencing knowledge of Good and Evil.

And then, the choice is made.

And the other possibilities faded away, as though they never were.

And the one that remained, remained as though it always was.

With one exception.

There was strange little book left behind, that told a tale of another world, another creation.

Interesting story, don't you think?

Hello Petros,
Interesting comparison!

Scriptures indicate that after the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, Christ's faithful, will again live in the Garden of Eden. The Garden of Eden being a place where one lives in the presence of God, which is not heaven. Jesus' Elect will have Jesus wiping away their every tear, on free willed earth, yet not be in heaven, yet, living in Jesus' Kingdom Come on earth.

Both Adam and Eve, and those living in Jesus' Kingdom Come, on earth, are described as having precious gems and gold, adoring them. This is describing living in the presence of God.

Both the flood of Noah's day, and Revelation's, coming of the Kingdom of God, on earth, are described as the creation of a new heaven and a new earth. We will definitely enter into a new reality, on earth, upon the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

We have to go through the Battle of Armageddon to get to Christ's Kingdom Come, on earth. Armageddon is described as the 'valley of Decision'. People will have to choose Jesus, or the ways of the world, ahead of time. Through apparitions, locutions and visions, mystics and seers are indicating 75% of world population will not live through this transition. Jesus tells us that 'end times' angels of the apocalypse, will be hurling the unrepentant wicked into hell. This will be the end of this reality on earth, and the beginning of a new reality/kingdom on earth. Satan is only locked in hell, at beginning of Messianic Reign. Satan will be let loose on earth, upon the end of Messianic Reign.

Matthew 13:36
The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. Just as weeds are collected and burned (up) with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will collect out of his kingdom all who cause others to sin and all evildoers. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father.

With Jesus, a descendant of king David, Ruling the world, Israel is Restored. The 'New Jerusalem' or 'Zion', where we will again reside in the Presence of God, will be in a new reality, just as the Garden of Eden, where Adam and Eve's resided in the Presence of God, was in a previous reality. The 'New Jerusalem' will be Christ's Church, not the blood line of Abraham. As God's Presence resided in a stone temple, in Israel One, God's Presence, Jesus Christ, will reside in the body of His Church, in the Restored Kingdom of Israel, upon Jesus' Second Coming. It is Christ's Church which will embody the image of being adorned in gems and gold, as pre-sin Adam and Eve are described with this image, when they were in the Presence of God.

Reentering The Garden of Eden
by Steven Merten
Revelation 21:9 The New Jerusalem.
"Come, I will show you the woman who is the bride of the Lamb." He carried me away in spirit to the top of a very high mountain and showed me the holy city of Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God. It gleamed with the splendor of God. The city had the radiance of a precious jewel that sparkled like a diamond. Its wall, massive and high, had twelve gates at which twelve angles were stationed. Twelve names were written on the gates, the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. There were three gates facing east, three north, three south, and three west. The wall of the city had twelve courses of stones as its foundation, on which were written the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

The one who spoke to me held a rod of gold for measuring the city, its gates, and its wall. The city is perfectly square, its length and its width being the same. He measured the city with the rod and found it twelve thousand furlongs in length, in width, and in height. Its wall measured a hundred and forty-four cubits in height by the unit of measurement the angel used. The wall was constructed of jasper; the city was of pure gold, crystal clear. The foundation of the city wall was ornate with precious stones of every sort: the first course of stones was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh hyacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each made of a single pearl; and the streets of the city were of pure gold, transparent as glass.

I saw no temple in the city, The Lord God the Almighty, is its temple he and the Lamb. The city had no need of sun or moon, for the glory of God gave it light, and its lamp was the Lamb. The nations shall walk by its light; to it the kings of the earth shall bring their treasures.

Ezekiel 28:13
In Eden, the garden of God, you were, and every precious stone was your covering (carnelian, topaz, and beryl, chrysolite, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, garnet, and emerald); Of gold your pendants and jewels were made, on the day you were created. With the Cherub I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God, walking among the fiery stones. Blameless you were in your conduct from the day you were created, Until evil was found in you, the result of your far-flung trade; violence was your business, and you sinned. Then I banned you from the mountain of God; the Cherub drove you from among the fiery stones.
Isaiah 54 The New Zion
Raise a glad cry, you barren one who never bore a child, break forth in jubilant song, you who have never been in labor, For more numerous are the children of the deserted wife than the children of her who has a husband, says the LORD. Enlarge the space for your tent, spread out your tent cloths unsparingly; lengthen your ropes and make firm your pegs. For you shall spread abroad to the right and left; your descendants shall dispossess the nations and shall people the deserted cities. Do not fear, you shall not be put to shame; do not be discouraged, you shall not be disgraced. For the shame of your youth you shall forget, the reproach of your widowhood no longer remember. For your husband is your Maker; the LORD of hosts is his name, Your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, called God of all the earth. The LORD calls you back, like a wife forsaken and grieved in spirit, A wife married in youth and then cast off, says your God. For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with great tenderness I will take you back. In an outburst of wrath, for a moment I hid my face from you; But with enduring love I take pity on you, says the LORD, your redeemer. This is for me like the days of Noah: As I swore then that the waters of Noah should never again flood the earth, So I have sworn now not to be angry with you, or to rebuke you. Though the mountains fall away and the hills be shaken, My love shall never fall away from you nor my covenant of peace be shaken, says the LORD, who has mercy on you. afflicted one, storm-battered and unconsoled, I lay your pavements in carnelians, your foundations in sapphires; I will make your battlements of rubies, your gates of jewels, and all your walls of precious stones. All your children shall be taught by the LORD; great shall be the peace of your children. In justice shall you be established, far from oppression, you shall not fear, from destruction, it cannot come near. If there be an attack, it is not my doing; whoever attacks shall fall before you. See, I have created the smith who blows on the burning coals and forges weapons as his work; It is I also who have created the destroyer to work havoc. Every weapon fashioned against you shall fail; every tongue that brings you to trial you shall prove false. This is the lot of the servants of the LORD, their vindication from me, oracle of the LORD.
quoted from: Reentering The Garden of Eden

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Neils Bohr
"It is meaningless to assign Reality to the universe in the absence of observation; in the intervals between measurement, quantum systems truly exist as a fuzzy mixture of all possible properties (science labels this, 'a superposition of states')."

Verses
Albert Einstein insisted on an objective reality
A reality independent of our observation of it.

Do We Live in a 'Peek a Boo' Universe?

I hope you all watched the PBS video. What science
labels 'a superposition of states', should be considered the 'Miracle from God' state', by Christians. Neils Bohr demanded, that scientifically, there is no 'reality' when subatomic particles are in the 'fuzzy mixture of all possible properties' (Miracle from God), state.

Albert
Einstein, accepted that the 'fuzzy mixture of all possible properties' (Miracle from God, state), existed, but immediately set out to prove that it did not exist, by finding something else, physically causing the 'Miracle from God, state' (superposition of state), state.

All of modern science, universities to grade schools, accept Albert Einstein's rejection of Neils Bohr's scientifically proven definition on Reality. The only ground Einstein and all modern science have to stand on, in their rejection of the proven science, of the 'Miracle from God, state', of subatomic particles, is that some day in the future, someone will be able to find and prove, that there is something physical causing the 'Miracle from God' state of subatomic particles, other than God. This rejection of the scientifically proven, 'Miracle from God, state' of subatomic particles, in high hopes of coming up with a scientifically reason disproving the Miracle from God, state of subatomic particles, is called, of all things, 'Realism'.

'Realism', the name science gives to explain their total rejection of scientific proof that God exists. All modern universities and grade schools study of science is based on 'Realism'.

In the PBS video, it talks of a 'Peek a Boo' universe. This is the term the narrator gives to the proven science that the universe does not exist when a conscious observer, (Adam), is not looking at it. The video shows how Albert Einstein very aggressively tried to prove science wrong on a 'Peek a Boo' universe. At 9.02, and then 10.24, minuets into the video, the 'Peek a Boo' universe of Neils Bohr is still the victor as to how the universe works, scientifically.

Subatomic particles have a Miracle from God (superposition) state; This is scientifically proven. Atheist 'realism' scientists are bitterly trying to prove the 'Miracle from God' state of subatomic particles wrong. After 100 years of vigorous, thinking, experimentation, and atheist high hopes, they are still, to this day, proven wrong.

Upvote 0