Creationism/breaking the ties that bind.

MySavior

Sep 9, 2003
Alabama
Visit site
✟364.00
Faith
Christian
Hi everyone! Just wanted to give you all an update in my life. I am now a full fledged Theistic evolutionist:clap: . Still very active in Christianity and rather embarrassed that I spent so many years arguing science, since I knew NOTHING about it!!

I am enrolled in the local community college. I am taking English, speech and governmnt. After I finish my electives I hope to study some Biology!!

My advice to creationists-learn and read before you argue about things you do not understand!! Read real science not religious false science!! :)

God bless you all!

Reactions: Dracil

pureone

Evolution =/= atheism
Oct 20, 2003
✟1,331.00
Faith
Agnostic
Good to hear from you M.S. and glad to hear that you have the biology bug.
Sounds like God changed you life for the better, and you sound happy to be a part of his creation!
I wonder occasionally how you are doing, and I thank you for stopping in and keeping us updated.
I have one question: How did it fare with your search for a new church, and where did God bring you to fellowship? (not specific church or town, but how are the church and the people in it?)

Upvote 0

Bushido216

Aug 30, 2003
New York
✟22,562.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
MySavior said:
Hi everyone! Just wanted to give you all an update in my life. I am now a full fledged Theistic evolutionist:clap: . Still very active in Christianity and rather embarrassed that I spent so many years arguing science, since I knew NOTHING about it!!

I am enrolled in the local community college. I am taking English, speech and governmnt. After I finish my electives I hope to study some Biology!!

My advice to creationists-learn and read before you argue about things you do not understand!! Read real science not religious false science!! :)

God bless you all!
Good on you mate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LorentzHA

Electric Kool-Aid Girl
Aug 8, 2003
Dallas, Texas
✟3,521.00
Faith
Other Religion
MySavior said:
Special thanks to Vance, Jet Black, Lucaspa, LorentzHA (my dream woman), Nathan Poe, Arikay sorry if I am leving anyone out...all of these folks are super smart and helped me in many ways!!
Glad you are doing well and keep in touch!! I am very please you are in college.

Again, you're welcome:) Dream woman? Really? :D You may have a change of heart after living with me for a month or two!! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.