Visit site
✟552.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
So the smoking and alcohol had absolutely nothing to do with the physical development of the child at all? Interesting. Maybe you don't know that I used that example because heavily drinking alcohol and chemicals in cigarettes have a direct impact on the development of the fetus.

Do you agree with that statement? yes/no. If no, why? How would you explain that?

Anyway, your statement has made my point clear. You believe, just because you believe. It's ok.

Anyone else?

Upvote 0

Rafael

Only time enough for love
Jul 25, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟6,445.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What you are pointing out is the degree of how much of a fall the fall was when man decided to not take orders from God concerning his education and knowledge. Now we need to be saved from sin and death. Each child born blind has been given life by the life giver, but can't be blamed for the results of sin. I mean, yeah, He is blamed everyday, but it is out of ignorance of Him and the love He claims to be. His reason for allowing such things and createing such things may be higher than our understanding.
I see where your at. I've asked the same questions as most do, but after a while you just have faith on what needs to be taken care of by God. God doesn't really hide the fact that He created good and evil.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Psalms 75:7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
Exodus 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man’s mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

John 9:1 ¶ And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

God has purpose and glory to be revealed in the end. All things will work together for good to those that love God, and are the called according to His purpose. (Rom. 8:28)

Upvote 0

MrMalone

Aug 22, 2002
Saskatoon
Visit site
✟552.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
So you are saying that we can not chemically effect the development of a fetus no matter what... God does everything, even the "deforming"?

I suppose we can't put a sperm and egg together in a tube and create conditions for it to be able to develop then.

What God made was the ability, or the process for reproduction and he CAN step in and play around when he wants too, but it does't mean that he does it every time.

It doesn't make sense.

Also, your reply was great and your scripture verses mostly relevant, but you did not answer my question in the previous post (#23).

Upvote 0

Rafael

Only time enough for love
Jul 25, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟6,445.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, it does and can make sense. We are even able to have power over life and death through all kinds of means and God has chosen limited intervention as man chose to not accept the provision of God. God is not evil, but His creating it does nothing more than give perception of light that we may know Him. He is sovereign and who He says He is. I've fought with Him too and even put Him on the hot seat of my judgment, but it does no good. He says that all things will work out for good to those who are the called according to His purpose (Ro. 8:28), and even if it looks bad, He still says it will turn out to be good. I just quit worrying about it and figured it was His job to take care of things I couldn't. I may not be able to give you a good reply because I agree with you in that He has created ability in His creation and process for reproduction. He can use all things to bring about His will, though - good or bad as we perceive. We may never know the full story of why this one lives or that one suffers, but when we know as we are known, it will make perfect sense. Your observations are keen, but I'm sure you will find sufficiency in Christ and the Spirit of Truth as you grow in it. Nothing wrong in asking questions as we seek, and I've had a load of them too that have seemed to either all be answered or just faded away into my stronger faith.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.