Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Nick Foles is the quarterback for the Eagles in football, and will play in the upcoming Super Bowl. He is a quarterback which means he plays for the offense. But last night, I had a dream he was playing on offense and Special Teams. On Special Teams, he tried to kick the ball for a Field Goal but missed badly and just laughed like it was nothing to him. Then later, there was a fight between two men at the hospital and one of them got injured. That man was Nick Foles.

Another dream I had was where when I swiped the palm of my hand, a computer screen popped up on the palm of my hand and I was able to browse the internet with my hand.

Reactions: Multifavs

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nick Foles is the quarterback for the Eagles in football, and will play in the upcoming Super Bowl. He is a quarterback which means he plays for the offense. But last night, I had a dream he was playing on offense and Special Teams. On Special Teams, he tried to kick the ball for a Field Goal but missed badly and just laughed like it was nothing to him. Then later, there was a fight between two men at the hospital and one of them got injured. That man was Nick Foles.

Another dream I had was where when I swiped the palm of my hand, a computer screen popped up on the palm of my hand and I was able to browse the internet with my hand.

We are from the far past and the far future.

So, you are thinking about science fiction, where people can visit their dreams, and take in the colossal context facing us all: both creationism and evolutionism are right.

My point is that in science fiction, echo as if in dream, the terrible things ongoing where the saints of the old times rise first. Where angels tread with man and woman. Where vast secrets are unleashed.

The supernatural exists and we win, for God is love, and we are born of love. That very spark of life that carried us to our form.

As for football, I had a vision playing football when I was six. My six years older brother would pass me the football, and then throw me over the line of scrimmage. We won instantly, again and again this way. Except, one time he threw me accidentally against a small brick garden wall. Knocked out I had a vision of great things and the tree - Christmas tree upside down (as were the originals) - where people were saved by the Message exponentially.

Does this mean anything to you? I know so. But, not directly. Winds do not enter the branches which they move. Winds simply pass close to them around all sides and cause them to tremble.

Upvote 0