Uk
✟117,343.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
That was a neurological side effect of two vaccines that were in development (by AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson), not the current vaccine that has been released publicly, Pfizer.

That has not been reported in the UK, where it has been released.

Since I am not in the UK, I don't know, but nobody has reported any unprecedented documentation. (Those last two fears are unfounded.)

Many of us are just waiting to see if there will be any grievous side effects. (Negligible ones are more-or-less expected.)

You should recognize, by now, that your OCD is a liar!
Meanyhead :)

• Haha
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,405.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Has anyone on this forum taken the vaccine yet?

No, but I will have a jab when it's offered.

If so, do you feel as if God has left you?

God doesn't leave us through severe illness or even death; he's not going to do just because someone sticks a needle in our arm.

I read about someone saying that they felt like their soul is dead.

FELT like - doesn't mean that it was.
Feelings change, and an injection is not responsible for us having a "feeling" that God is far away.

Also, you might have these tracker things in your blood now.

Evidence?

And eventually, you will have to put on a bandaid with needles that does contain the actual mark.

?? What does that mean?

One last question, when you got the vaccine, were you given papers or some kind of certificate that verifies you took it?

I haven't had it, so I can't say.
It has been reported that a sticker with the words "I've had my Covid jab" might be available, or given to some. This makes sense; if you had the jab and/or Covid 19 and were immune, there would be no need for social distancing or other restrictions.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,405.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you need the vax to go to work and go to the supermarket, and travel, then yeah, it may be the mark.

Not if you read Revelation 13.
The mark is given by the 2nd beast who forces people to worship an image of the 1st beast, and kills anyone who refuses. The mark is the NAME of the beast, or the NUMBER of his name. I am guessing that people would receive such a mark a) to distinguish them from anyone who may have escaped being killed for not worshipping the beast, b) to show that they belong to the beast.

Christians belong to Christ, bear his name and have his Spirit, which guarantees our inheritance - Paul says that the Spirit is like God's seal of ownership, 2 Corinthians 1:22, 2 Corinthians 5:5, Ephesians 1:14.
Jesus said that no one can ever snatch us from our Father's hands and Paul said that nothing can ever separate us from his love.

How could an injection, which is not compulsory, change that?

• Useful
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It’s been a requirement to get vaccines for employment when working with children or the elderly. This isn’t new. Employers can require vaccines

Not being new doesn't make it right though. This policy can easily be abused. The word "discrimination" comes into play.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,405.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are two? What is the difference between the two beasts? Sorry, I do not understand Revelations quite well.

There are 2 beasts mentioned in Revelation 13 - one from the sea, the other from the land.
But actually I was responding to someone who talked about the vaccine, singular. There are 2 vaccines now; the second one was developed in Oxford, UK.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
There are two? What is the difference between the two beasts? Sorry, I do not understand Revelations quite well.

The first beast is a gentile world ruler, the king of the north, littlehorn of Daniel 7, the beast out of the sea.

The second beast out of the earth (land) is the antichrist, false prophet, man of sin is a Jew.

Those two (1st and 2nd beast) plus satan make up the unholy trinity

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums