United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This is what is feverishly being silenced,

17,000 "Doctors - and Scientists-only” COVID information platform so that citizens can make informed decisions for their families without interruption, manipulation, politicization, or profiteering from external forces outside of the doctor-patient relationship."

"RESOLVED, THAT HEALTHY CHILDREN SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO FORCED VACCINATION
  • Children risk severe, adverse events from receiving the vaccine. Permanent physical damage to the brain, heart, immune and reproductive system associated with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein-based genetic vaccines has been demonstrated in children.

Global Covid Summit (doctorsandscientistsdeclaration.org)
Is anyone still not alarmed at these diabolical actions complicit in the Church against the type of person we ought to be (Luke 10:34). Or are we that 'priest' (Luke 10:31) who hoped, but fled reason? For those who find it difficult, but, have chosen to persist in siding with Hope over Reason, shame on YOU!

Then Jesus said, , “Go and do likewise.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟991,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Then Jesus said, , “Go and do likewise.”
He went to him, , and took care of him. (Luke 10:34)

Let me see if I got a correct handle on the predominant disrespect for the Gospel as it relates to loving one’s neighbor in times of a pandemic, so that soundness knows which direction this thread should go,

Unlike the Samaritan, is the Christian now compelled to enlist harm with a ‘behavior such as denying patient access to lifesaving early treatments, disrupting the sacred, physician-patient relationship’, knowing, they enable an authoritarian element?

To confirm, please remain quietly seated.

Soundness, please avail the resulting opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟991,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
He went to him, , and took care of him. (Luke 10:34)

Let me see if I got a correct handle on the predominant disrespect for the Gospel as it relates to loving one’s neighbor in times of a pandemic, so that soundness knows which direction this thread should go,
The first step of course for the protection of such purity of the Gospel for all those caught in the crosshairss of confusion coming from those who stand-down and takes exception to refuse the above 13, 15 and 21 post,

Father, forgive those who know not what they do.

This marks a clear new precedence for this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,644.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The first step of course for the protection of such purity of the Gospel for all those caught in the crosshairss of confusion coming from those who stand-down and takes exception to refuse the above 13, 15 and 21 post,

we all crucify the truth without knowing how and why ...

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟991,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Well yes, I suppose in some rare instance, which I'm assuming you are not here to discuss the how and why God cleanses us from our intentions,

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12).​

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,644.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well yes, I suppose in some rare instance, which I'm assuming you are not here to discuss the how and why God cleanses us from our intentions,

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12).​

i am ... its just you can not hear me ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟991,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

It is nightfall now just as our Lord described, in many quarters. Ready the stations by the establishing grace of God.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟991,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
God-fearing opponents to ‘early-treatment’ to C-19 with such meds as Ivermectin is generally ignored because they ‘trust the science’. Confident, they have ‘thoroughly’ evaluated the findings and have concluded along with the popular narrative; ‘drugs of this type are only slightly effective in treating Covid but far more harmful than the vaccines will ever be.’

My own Doctor would concur, saying, “We trust the journals.’ What a sham! For what has the journals revealed,

‘Let’s cut right to the chase and go to a medical journal to see the true toxicity data on Ivermectin in humans.

Let’s go to INCHEM.org, the WHO’s own website for “Internationally Peer Reviewed Chemical Safety Information”. I’m going to bold the key part:

7.2 Toxicity
7.2.1 Human data
7.2.1.1 Adults

Amounts approaching the therapeutic doses in
animals (100 to 200 ðg/kg bodyweight) are not
hazardous to humans.
Ingestions of large
quantities (10 to 100 times the animal
therapeutic dosage) may produce symptoms
resembling those observed in animal toxicology
studies at high toxic levels.

Let’s start with the very first line: even if you take the ANIMAL dosage, it is “not hazardous to humans”. Case closed folks. Seriously, why is this not front page news? Is it because Ivermectin WORKS and actually treats COVID-19 and they can’t let that happen?’​

We know why they need Covid, look around at the Nazi methodologies beginning to form. The hard part is how God’s people are being tricked into promoting the same deception? Repent!

The clear picture for God's people to consider is the actual results which have suffered a gross smear campaign, with the following message,

'You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it.' - U.S. FDA

Ivermectin has a 100% rate of cure against Covid-19. - Dr. Pierre Kory

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟991,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
God-fearing opponents to ‘early-treatment’ to C-19 with such meds as Ivermectin is generally ignored because they ‘trust the science’. Confident, they have ‘thoroughly’ evaluated the findings and have concluded along with the popular narrative; ‘drugs of this type are only slightly effective in treating Covid but far more harmful than the vaccines will ever be.’

My own Doctor would concur, saying, “We trust the journals.’ What a sham! For what has the journals revealed,

‘Let’s cut right to the chase and go to a medical journal to see the true toxicity data on Ivermectin in humans.

Let’s go to INCHEM.org, the WHO’s own website for “Internationally Peer Reviewed Chemical Safety Information”. I’m going to bold the key part:

7.2 Toxicity
7.2.1 Human data
7.2.1.1 Adults

Amounts approaching the therapeutic doses in
animals (100 to 200 ðg/kg bodyweight) are not
hazardous to humans.
Ingestions of large
quantities (10 to 100 times the animal
therapeutic dosage) may produce symptoms
resembling those observed in animal toxicology
studies at high toxic levels.

Let’s start with the very first line: even if you take the ANIMAL dosage, it is “not hazardous to humans”. Case closed folks. Seriously, why is this not front page news? Is it because Ivermectin WORKS and actually treats COVID-19 and they can’t let that happen?’​

We know why they need Covid, look around at the Nazi methodologies beginning to form. The hard part is how God’s people are being tricked into promoting the same deception? Repent!

The clear picture for God's people to consider is the actual results which have suffered a gross smear campaign, with the following message,

'You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it.' - U.S. FDA

Ivermectin is 100% rate of cure against Covid-19. - Dr. Pierre Kory
What? Shall turning towards good while maintaining this evil make it all good and holy again? Some, it appears, thinks that is even possible! To willingly conduct oneself in criminal activity supposing some attachment to Christianity will excuse the continuation of destruction of life?

Last edited:
Upvote 0