Coursebook of a Chinese University

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Ge 3:22 And Yahweh God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever." 23 So Yahweh God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
Search cherubim—cherubim are the Holy Son and the Holy Spirit:
Nu 7:89 When Moses entered the Tent of Meeting to speak with Yahweh, he heard the voice speaking to him from between the two cherubim above the atonement cover on the ark of the Testimony. And he spoke with him.
The voice speaking to him from between the two cherubim is Yahweh speaking with him.
Ex 25:22 There, above the cover between the two cherubim that are over the ark of the Testimony, I will meet with you and give you all my commands for the Israelites.
Isa 37:15 And Hezekiah prayed to Yahweh: 16 "O Yahweh Almighty, God of Israel, enthroned between the cherubim, you alone are God over all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.
Ps 99:1 Yahweh reigns, let the nations tremble; he sits enthroned between the cherubim, let the earth shake.
Jn 20:11 but Mary stood outside the tomb crying. As she wept, she bent over to look into the tomb 12 and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesus' body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot.
Ac 1:10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 "Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."
After Jesus was resurrected and ascended to heaven, the Holy Spirit poured down:
Ac 2:32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of the fact. 33 Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you both see and hear.
Jn 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever-- 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.
(Cherubim are the Counselor the Holy Spirit, and Jesus)

Ge 3:24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
Search, flashing back and forth:
Eze 10:1 I looked, and I saw the likeness of a throne of sapphire above the expanse that was over the heads of the cherubim.
A throne: a throne is the dwelling place:
Ps 22:3 But you are holy, Enthroned (“enthrone” or “dwelling”) in the praises of Israel.
Eze 43:6 While the man was standing beside me, I heard someone speaking to me from inside the temple. 7 He said: "Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place for the soles of my feet. This is where I will live among the Israelites forever. The house of Israel will never again defile my holy name--neither they nor their kings--by their prostitution and the lifeless idols of their kings at their high places.
Eze 10:2 Yahweh said to the man clothed in linen, "Go in among the wheels beneath the cherubim. Fill your hands with burning coals from among the cherubim and scatter them over the city." And as I watched, he went in.
Search, linen—is the righteousness of the saints, see:
Rev 19:7 Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready. 8 Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear. For the fine linen is the righteousness of the saints.
Isa 6:1 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw Yahweh seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple. 2 Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. 3 And they were calling to one another: "Holy, holy, holy is Yahweh Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory." 4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke. 5 "Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, Yahweh Almighty." 6 Then one of the seraphs flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7 With it he touched my mouth and said, "See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for."
Note: The coal refers to the Holy Spirit; the Holy Spirit works in the heart, see:
Php 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.
1Co 12:6 There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men.
Heb 13:20 May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, 21 equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Eze 10:3 Now the cherubim were standing on the south side of the temple when the man went in, and a cloud filled the inner court. 4 Then the glory of Yahweh rose from above the cherubim and moved to the threshold of the temple. The cloud filled the temple, and the court was full of the radiance of the glory of Yahweh. 5 The sound of the wings of the cherubim could be heard as far away as the outer court, like the voice of God Almighty when he speaks. 6 When Yahweh commanded the man in linen, "Take fire from among the wheels, from among the cherubim," the man went in and stood beside a wheel. 7 Then one of the cherubim reached out his hand to the fire that was among them. He took up some of it and put it into the hands of the man in linen, who took it and went out. 8 (Under the wings of the cherubim could be seen what looked like the hands of a man.) 9 I looked, and I saw beside the cherubim four wheels, one beside each of the cherubim; the wheels sparkled like chrysolite.
(Note: Four wheels: he who is clothed in fine linen follows the work of the Holy Spirit is a wheel, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are three wheels.)
Eze 10:10 As for their appearance, the four of them looked alike; each was like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 11 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the cherubim faced; the wheels did not turn about as the cherubim went. The cherubim went in whatever direction the head faced, without turning as they went. 12 Their entire bodies, including their backs, their hands and their wings, were completely full of eyes, as were their four wheels.
(Note: Full of eyes—referring to the understanding of what God has freely given, see:
1Co 2:10 but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.)
Eze 10:13 I heard the wheels being called "the whirling wheels." 14 Each of the cherubim had four faces: One face was that of a cherub, the second the face of a man, the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.
Note: Each of the cherubim had four faces:
The first is the face of a cherub—referring to the word moved by the Holy Spirit;
The second is the face of a man—referring to the man obeying the word from the Holy Spirit;
The third is the face of a lion—referring to set aside the word of one’s own, fierce like a lion, after receiving the word from God,
Heb 10:9 Then he said, "Here I am, I have come to do your will." He sets aside the first to establish the second.
The fourth is the face of an eagle—Yahweh is an eagle, listening to the word of Yahweh, fearing Yahweh,
Ex 19:4 `You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself.
Isa 22:17 "Beware, Yahweh is about to take firm hold of you and hurl you away, like a mighty man. 18 He will roll you up tightly like a ball and throw you into a large country. There you will die and there your splendid chariots will remain-- you disgrace to your master's house! 19 I will depose you from your office, and you will be ousted from your position.
Eze 10:15 Then the cherubim rose upward. These were the living creatures I had seen by the Kebar River. 16 When the cherubim moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the cherubim spread their wings to rise from the ground, the wheels did not leave their side.
(Note: rise from the ground—when the Holy Spirit works, be away from the human will, and follow the work of the Holy Spirit, and act according to the word of God)
Eze 10:17 When the cherubim stood still, they also stood still; and when the cherubim rose, they rose with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in them. 18 Then the glory of Yahweh departed from over the threshold of the temple and stopped above the cherubim. 19 While I watched, the cherubim spread their wings and rose from the ground, and as they went, the wheels went with them. They stopped at the entrance to the east gate of Yahweh's house, and the glory of the God of Israel was above them. 20 These were the living creatures I had seen beneath the God of Israel by the Kebar River, and I realized that they were cherubim. 21 Each had four faces and four wings, and under their wings was what looked like the hands of a man. 22 Their faces had the same appearance as those I had seen by the Kebar River. Each one went straight ahead.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ge 3:24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
A flaming sword: speak when filled with the Holy Spirit, the tongue like flames,
Ac 2:1 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.
Isa 10:17 The Light of Israel will become a fire, their Holy One a flame; in a single day it will burn and consume his thorns and his briers. 18 The splendor of his forests and fertile fields it will completely destroy, as when a sick man wastes away.
Ps 29:7 The voice of the LORD strikes with flashes of lightning.
The sword is the Word of God:
Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.
Ro 10:8 But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: 9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
(Note: Confess with the mouth that the Word is Jesus the Lord; after his resurrection, one half the flesh ascended to heaven, the other half on the earth is the word, this is the spiritual meaning of Jesus having breathed his last on the cross and the curtain of the temple torn in two)
Ro 10:10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. 11 As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame."
(Note: believe with the heart—that is, believe that the word coming from the Holy Spirit is Jesus and the morning star:
2Pe 1:19 And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.
Rev 22:16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
Confess with the mouth—it is to confess the word explained from the Scriptures —the Word of God:
Lk 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.
Tit 2:10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the doctrine of God our Savior attractive.
Ac 4:31 After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly. 32 All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had. 33 With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was upon them all. 34 There were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned lands or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales 35 and put it at the apostles' feet, and it was distributed to anyone as he had need.
2Co 13:3 since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking in me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you.
2Co 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Jesus Christ is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test? 6 And I trust that you will discover that we have not failed the test.
Eze 11:17 "'Therefore say: `This is what the Sovereign Yahweh says: I will gather you from the nations and bring you back from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you back the land of Israel again. 18 "'They will return to it and remove all its vile images and detestable idols. 19 I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. 20 Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.
Eze 36:24 "`For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. 25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.
(Note: The word Jesus speaks is the water of life, see:
Jn 4:13 Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
Eze 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. 28 You will live in the land I gave your forefathers; you will be my people, and I will be your God.
2Co 10:1 By the meekness and gentleness of Christ, I appeal to you--I, Paul, who am "timid" when face to face with you, but "bold" when away! 2 I beg you that when I come I may not have to be as bold as I expect to be toward some people who think that we live by the standards of this world. 3 For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
(Note: The power refers to the word of God, and demolishes one’s self)
So, as Adam and Eve sinned and became selfish, and spoke the word of their own, away from Yahweh (Yahweh is the life tree), death came to all men:
Ro 5:12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned-- 13 for before the law was given, sin was in the world. But sin is not taken into account when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who was a pattern of the one to come.
So today if one wants to re-gain the eternal life, one must receive the word of God spoken in the Spirit (namely the Word of God in the mouth), and set aside the word from human will, the breath of life will remain in the nostrils forever, and thus live forever:
Job 27:1 And Job continued his discourse: 2 "As surely as God lives, who has denied me justice, the Almighty, who has made me taste bitterness of soul, 3 as long as I have life within me, the breath of God in my nostrils, 4 my lips will not speak wickedness, and my tongue will utter no deceit. 5 I will never admit you are in the right; till I die, I will not deny my integrity. 6 I will maintain my righteousness and never let go of it; my conscience will not reproach me as long as I live.
Mt 12:36 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.
Lk 1:37 For nothing is impossible with God.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Law is the glorious name of Yahweh:
Dt 28:58 If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name--Yahweh your God--
Mal 2:1 "And now this command is for you, O priests. 2 If you do not listen, and if you do not set your heart to honor my name," says Yahweh Almighty, "I will send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not set your heart to honor me. 3 "Because of you I will rebuke your descendants; I will spread on your faces the offal from your festival sacrifices, and you will be carried off with it.
Mt 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
Eze11: 17Therefore say: Thus says Yahweh GOD: I will gather you from the peoples, and assemble you out of the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. 18When they come there, they will remove from it all its detestable things and all its abominations. 19I will give them one heart, and put a new spirit within them; I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, 20so that they may follow my statutes and keep my ordinances and obey them. Then they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
Ro 7:14 We know that the law is spiritual;
Heb 8:10 This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 11 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, `Know the Lord, 'because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.
Heb 10:16 "This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds." 17 Then he adds: "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more." 18 And where these have been forgiven, there is no longer any sacrifice for sin. 19 Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body,
Ps 119:41 May your unfailing love come to me, O Yahweh, your salvation according to your promise; 42 then I will answer the one who taunts me, for I trust in your word. 43 Do not snatch the word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws. 44 I will always obey your law, for ever and ever.
Ps 119:108 Accept, O Yahweh, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws. 109 Though I constantly take my life in my hands, I will not forget your law. 110 The wicked have set a snare for me, but I have not strayed from your precepts. 111 Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart. 112 My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end.
Isa 40:7 The grass withers and the flowers fall, because the breath of Yahweh blows on them. Surely the people are grass. 8 The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever."
1Pe 1:24 For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, 25 but the word of the Lord stands forever." That word is the good news that was announced to you.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1) God said: Let us make man in our image,

and in our likeness

Ge 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
Let us make man in our image
Dt 4:11 You came near and stood at the foot of the mountain while it blazed with fire to the very heavens, with black clouds and deep darkness. 12 Then Yahweh spoke to you out of the fire. You heard the sound of words but saw no form; there was only a voice. 13 He declared to you his covenant, the Ten Commandments, which he commanded you to follow and then wrote them on two stone tablets. 14 And Yahweh directed me at that time to teach you the decrees and laws you are to follow in the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess. 15 You saw no image of any kind the day Yahweh spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully,
(Note: What was heard was the Ten Commandments, and no image was seen)
Jn 5:31 "If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid. 32 There is another who testifies in my favor, and I know that his testimony about me is valid. 33 "You have sent to John and he has testified to the truth. 34 Not that I accept human testimony; but I mention it that you may be saved. 35 John was a lamp that burned and gave light, and you chose for a time to enjoy his light. 36 "I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the very work that the Father has given me to finish, and which I am doing, testifies that the Father has sent me. 37 And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his image, 38 nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent.
(Note: Heard no voice, nor seen his image)
Eze 1:26 Above the expanse over their heads was what looked like a throne of sapphire, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the image of the glory of Yahweh. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.
(Note: Heard the voice of one speaking… this was the appearance of the image of the glory of Yahweh)
Ps 17:14 O Yahweh, by your hand save me from such men, from men of this world whose reward is in this life. You still the hunger of those you cherish; their sons have plenty, and they store up wealth for their children. 15 And I--in righteousness I will see your face; when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your image (or “I shall be satisfied when I awake in your likeness”).
[Note: In righteousness see the face, see Yahweh’s image; righteousness is Yahweh; he who proclaims the word of God, God restores to him His righteousness, see:
Jer 33:14 "`The days are coming,' declares Yahweh, `when I will fulfill the gracious promise I made to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. 15 "`In those days and at that time I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David's line; he will do what is just and right in the land. 16 In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will live in safety. This is the name by which it will be called: Yahweh Our Righteousness.
Job 33:23 "Yet if there is an angel on his side as a mediator, one out of a thousand, to tell a man what is right for him, 24 to be gracious to him and say, `Spare him from going down to the pit; I have found a ransom for him'-- 25 then his flesh is renewed like a child's; it is restored as in the days of his youth. 26 He prays to God and finds favor with him, he sees God's face and shouts for joy; he is restored by God to his righteous state.
(Proclaim the word of God, and God restores to him his righteousness)]
Nu 12:7 But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all my house. 8 With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of Yahweh. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?"
(Note: Speak face to face clearly and not in riddles, and see the form of Yahweh)
1Sa 10:6 The Spirit of Yahweh will come upon you in power, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person. 7 Once these signs are fulfilled, do whatever your hand finds to do, for God is with you.
(The Spirit of Yahweh will come upon you, and you will be changed into a different person.)
Col 3:9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.
(Note: Put on the new self, which is in the image of its Creator; take off the old self, that is, the word of men’s own, which is from the doctrines of men, and see the form of God. If you are in the doctrines of men, how can you see the form of God?)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Let us make man in our likeness
Ge 5:1 This is the written account of Adam's line. When God created man, he made him in the likeness of God. 2 He created them male and female and blessed them. And when they were created, he called them "man." 3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth.
Attention: Today we human beings are in the term of creation in the likeness of God and so we are called man; besides, our children resemble their parents in their image and likeness, and this is the sign that he is made in the likeness of God.
Mk 16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
Note: “Whoever believes and is baptized”—whoever believes that God makes man in his likeness will be saved; whoever does not believe that God makes man in his likeness will be condemned. See:
Lk 11:40 You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?
Ro 5:12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned-- 13 for before the law was given, sin was in the world. But sin is not taken into account when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who was a pattern of the one to come. 15 But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God's grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many! 16 Again, the gift of God is not like the result of the one man's sin: The judgment followed one sin and brought condemnation, but the gift followed many trespasses and brought justification. 17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ. 18 Consequently, just as the result of one trespass was condemnation for all men, so also the result of one act of righteousness was justification that brings life for all men. 19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous. 20 The law was added so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more, 21 so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
(Note: To bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.)
Ps 122:1 I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house of Yahweh." Note: Jesus’ body is the temple of the Father, that is, to go to the word of God:
Jn 2:16 To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"
Jn 2:21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body.
Ps 122:2 Our feet are standing in your gates, O Jerusalem.
Ps 87:5 Indeed, of Zion it will be said, "This one and that one were born in her, and the Most High himself will establish her." 6 Yahweh will write in the register of the peoples: "This one was born in Zion." 7 As they make music they will sing, "All my fountains are in you."
(Note: All my fountains are in you)
Mt 11:25 At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. 26 Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure. 27 "All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. 28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
(Note: Learn from the likeness the Lord showed, and you will find rest for your soul)
Mt 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Search, baptized with the Holy Spirit:
Mt 3:11 "I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.
(Depend on the Holy Spirit to wash away the self)
Ac 11:13 He told us how he had seen an angel appear in his house and say, `Send to Joppa for Simon who is called Peter. 14 He will bring you a message through which you and all your household will be saved. 15 "'As I began to speak, the Holy Spirit came on them as he had come on us at the beginning. 16 Then I remembered what the Lord had said: `John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit. 17 'So if God gave them the same gift as he gave us, who believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I to think that I could oppose God?" 18 When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, "So then, God has granted even the Gentiles repentance unto life."
Note: Be baptized with the Holy Spirit. When they heard this, they had no further objections (speaking not the word of their own) and praised God.
Jn 7:37 On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. 38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." 39 By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.
(Note: Whoever believes in me, streams of living water will flow from within him)
Jer 17:13 O Yahweh, the hope of Israel, all who forsake you will be put to shame. “Those who turn away from Me will be written in the dust because they have forsaken Yahweh, the spring of living water.”
(Note: Those who turn away from Me will be written in the dust because they have forsaken Yahweh, the spring of living water)
1Sa 10:6 The Spirit of Yahweh will come upon you in power, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person. 7 Once these signs are fulfilled, do whatever your hand finds to do, for God is with you.
(Note: The Spirit of Yahweh will come upon you in power, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person)
Nu 11:28 Joshua son of Nun, who had been Moses' aide since youth, spoke up and said, "Moses, my lord, stop them!" 29 But Moses replied, "Are you jealous for my sake? I wish that all Yahweh's people were prophets and that Yahweh would put his Spirit on them!"
(Note: Wish that all Yahweh's people were prophets)
2Co 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19 that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20 We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. 21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
(Note: If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation)
Eph 4:17 So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. 18 They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. 19 Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more. 20 You, however, did not come to know Christ that way. 21 Surely you heard of him and were taught in him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus. 22 You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.
(Note: Put on the new self, created to be like God.)
The words from the book are Yahweh
2Ch 34:21 "Go and inquire of Yahweh for me and for the remnant in Israel and Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is Yahweh's anger that is poured out on us because our fathers have not kept the word of Yahweh; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written in this book."
2Ki 22:13 "Go and inquire of Yahweh for me and for the people and for all Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is Yahweh's anger that burns against us because our fathers have not obeyed the words of this book; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written there concerning us."
Jer 26:20 (Now Uriah son of Shemaiah from Kiriath Jearim was another man who prophesied in the name of Yahweh; he prophesied the same things against this city and this land as Jeremiah did.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
2) Search about the law

Jn 7:49 But this crowd that knows nothing of the law--there is a curse on them.
Mt 22:35 One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: 36 "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37 Jesus replied: " `Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 'This is the first and greatest commandment.
(Note: The law is the commandment, Yahweh God is great, see:
Ps 95:3 For Yahweh is the great God, the great King above all gods.)
Mt 22:39 And the second is like it: `Love your neighbor as yourself.
Note: “The second is like it” means it is also great, “Love your neighbor as yourself”: to inquire of God for the things of others, it is also great.
Mt 11:13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John.
Note: All the Prophets prophesied, and the Law prophesied, see:
2Pe 1:21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
So, the Law is the word of God.
2Ki 17:13 Yahweh warned Israel and Judah through all his prophets and seers: "Turn from your evil ways. Observe my commands and decrees, in accordance with the entire Law that I commanded your fathers to obey and that I delivered to you through my servants the prophets."
Da 9:9 Yahweh our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him; 10 we have not obeyed Yahweh our God or kept the laws he gave us through his servants the prophets. 11 All Israel has transgressed your law and turned away, refusing to obey you. "Therefore the curses and sworn judgments written in the Law of Moses, the servant of God, have been poured out on us, because we have sinned against you.
Note: The word from the mouth of the prophets was the law.
Ac 24:14 However, I admit that I worship the God of our fathers as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that agrees with the Law and that is written in the Prophets,
Note: The epistles of Paul were also the law.
Jer 9:12 What man is wise enough to understand this? Who has been instructed by Yahweh and can explain it? Why has the land been ruined and laid waste like a desert that no one can cross? 13 Yahweh said, "It is because they have forsaken my law, which I set before them; they have not obeyed me or followed my law. 14 Instead, they have followed the stubbornness of their hearts; they have followed the Baals, as their fathers taught them."
Note: The word from the mouth of Yahweh is the law; what Yahweh speaks is regulations and true laws, decrees and commands, see:
Ps 119:72 The law from your mouth is more precious to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold.
Ne 9:13 "You came down on Mount Sinai; you spoke to them from heaven. You gave them regulations and laws that are just and right, and decrees and commands that are good. 14 You made known to them your holy Sabbath and gave them commands, decrees and laws through your servant Moses.
Dt 28:58 If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name--Yahweh your God—
(Note: The law is Yahweh’s glorious and awesome name)
Mal 2:1 "And now this command is for you, O priests. 2 If you do not listen, and if you do not set your heart to honor my name," says Yahweh Almighty, "I will send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not set your heart to honor me. 3 Because of you I will rebuke your descendants; I will spread on your faces the offal from your festival sacrifices, and you will be carried off with it.
(Note: The command is Yahweh’s honorable name, and he who does not set his heart to the command will be carried off with the offal)
Mal 2:4 And you will know that I have sent you this command so that my covenant with Levi may continue," says Yahweh Almighty. 5 "My covenant was with him, a covenant of life and peace, and I gave them to him; this called for reverence and he revered me and stood in awe of my name. 6 True laws were in his mouth and nothing false was found on his lips. He walked with me in peace and uprightness, and turned many from sin. 7 "For the lips of a priest ought to preserve knowledge, and from his mouth men should seek laws--because he is the messenger of Yahweh Almighty.
(Note: True laws are in his mouth, and he is the messenger of Yahweh Almighty)
Mt 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.
Note: Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets; after the flesh of Jesus was crucified for our sins and resurrected, His flesh went up to heaven, and on the earth he is the word from the mouth of God and the law.
Lk 16:16 The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing his way into it. 17 It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law.
The law preaches the good news of the kingdom of God, and everyone is forcing his way into it, because the law is God, see:
Ro 7:14 We know that the law is spiritual;
Jn 4:24 God is Spirit: and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
Ro 10:4 Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.
(Note: The law is Christ, Christ is the Anointed and the Anointed is the breath in the nostrils, see:
Ac 4:26 The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the Lord and against his Anointed One (or “Christ”).
La 4:20 Yahweh's Anointed, our very life breath, was caught in their traps. We thought that under his shadow we would live among the nations.
(So we must have the word of truth never away from our mouth, and keep the law forever, see:
Ps 119:43 Do not snatch the word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws. 44 I will always obey your law, forever and ever.
Ps 119:108 Accept, O Yahweh, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws. 109 Though I constantly take my life in my hands, I will not forget your law. 110 The wicked have set a snare for me, but I have not strayed from your precepts. 111 Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart. 112 My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end.
Statutes are my heritage forever, statutes:
Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn.
Dt 32:45 When Moses finished reciting all these words to all Israel, 46 he said to them, "Take to heart all the words I have solemnly declared to you this day, so that you may command your children to obey carefully all the words of this law. 47 They are not just idle words for you--they are your life. By them you will live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to possess."
(Note: The law is our everlasting life)
Isa 33:22 For Yahweh is our judge, Yahweh is our lawgiver, Yahweh is our king; it is he who will save us.
2Ch 31:4 He ordered the people living in Jerusalem to give the portion due the priests and Levites so they could devote themselves to the Law of Yahweh.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Attention: The wicked are those who forsake the law, break the law, ignore the law and cannot preach the law. Please see:
Pr 28:4 Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, but those who keep the law resist them.
Ps 50:16 But to the wicked, God says: "What right have you to recite my laws or take my covenant on your lips? 17 You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you.
Ps 119:126 It is time for you to act, O Yahweh; your law is being broken.
Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.
(Note: If you ignore the law of God, God also will ignore you to be His children.)
Hos 8:12 I wrote for them the many things of my law, but they regarded them as something alien. 13 They offer sacrifices given to me and they eat the meat, but Yahweh is not pleased with them. Now he will remember their wickedness and punish their sins: They will return to Egypt.
(Note: Wrote the many things of the law, but they regarded them as something alien, Yahweh is not pleased with them, and they will return to Egypt.)
Brothers! The law is Yahweh’s glorious name! Is Jesus! Is Christ! And is the breath of life!
Ro 3:21 But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference,
Gal 3:23 Before this faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, locked up until the faith should be revealed.
(Note: The faith, see:
Ro 16:25 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, 26 but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey the faith-- 27 to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.
So, before the morning star rises in heart, one is kept under guard by the law; wait until the morning star rises in heart, and one will no longer be under a tutor, see:
2Pe 1:19 And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.
Jesus is the bright morning star:
Rev 22:16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
Jas 2:12 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law of freedom.
Heb 10:16 "This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds." 17 Then he adds: "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more." 18 And where these have been forgiven, there is no longer any sacrifice for sin. 19 Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body,
Mt 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
(Note: Jesus fulfills the law)
Heb 8:8 But God found fault with the people and said (or “because finding fault with them, He says): "The time is coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. 9 It will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they did not remain faithful to my covenant, and I turned away from them, declares the Lord. 10 This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 11 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, `Know the Lord, 'because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. 12 for I will forgive their wickedness and remember their sins no more.
The so-called covenant is the name of Jesus, the oath by Yahweh:
Eze 17:19 "`Therefore this is what the Sovereign Yahweh says: As surely as I live, I will bring down on his head my oath that he despised and my covenant that he broke.
2Ki 23:1 Then the king called together all the elders of Judah and Jerusalem. 2 He went up to the temple of Yahweh with the men of Judah, the people of Jerusalem, the priests and the prophets--all the people from the least to the greatest. He read in their hearing all the words of the Book of the Covenant, which had been found in the temple of Yahweh. 3 The king stood by the pillar and renewed the covenant in the presence of Yahweh--to follow Yahweh and keep his commands, regulations and decrees with all his heart and all his soul, thus confirming the words of the covenant written in this book. Then all the people pledged themselves to the covenant.
(Note: This Bible is a book of laws and the first covenant)
Make a new covenant:
2Co 3:3 You show that you are a letter of Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. 4 Such confidence as this is ours through Christ before God. 5 Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God. 6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
Note: The ministers of the new covenant are to write the Spirit of the living God on the tablets of human hearts of the believers.
Heb 12:25 See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven? 26 At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens." 27 The words "once more" indicate the removing of what can be shaken--that is, created things--so that what cannot be shaken may remain. 28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 29 for our "God is a consuming fire."
Note: The law written on the tablet of the heart, one gains a kingdom that cannot be shaken. We are in the creation, made in the likeness of God. The removing: it means that when we go up to heaven, the Bible cannot be carried with, and that it is not to abolish the books before the gospel of Matthew.
Ex 13:1 Yahweh said to Moses, 2 "Consecrate to me every firstborn male. The first offspring of every womb among the Israelites belongs to me, whether man or animal." 3 Then Moses said to the people, "Commemorate this day, the day you came out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery, because Yahweh brought you out of it with a mighty hand. Eat nothing containing yeast.
Ex 13:8And you shall tell your son on that day, `It is because of what Yahweh did for me when I came out of Egypt.' 9 And it shall be to you as a sign on your hand and as a memorial between your eyes, that the law of Yahweh may be in your mouth; for with a strong hand Yahweh has brought you out of Egypt.
Ex 13:14 "In days to come, when your son asks you, `What does this mean?' say to him, `With a mighty hand Yahweh brought us out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 15 When Pharaoh stubbornly refused to let us go, Yahweh killed every firstborn in Egypt, both man and animal. This is why I sacrifice to Yahweh the first male offspring of every womb and redeem each of my firstborn sons. 16 'And it will be like a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead that Yahweh brought us out of Egypt with his mighty hand."
(Note: And it will be like a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead, so that the law of Yahweh is always in your mouth.)
Jos 1:7 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for Yahweh your God will be with you wherever you go."
(Note: The Book of the Law does not depart from your mouth, be careful to do everything written in it, and Yahweh your God will be with you.)
Dt 30:11 Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. 12 It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, "Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?" 13 Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, "Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?" 14 No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.
(Note: The law is not difficult to keep, in the mouth and in the heart.)
Ps 94:12 Blessed is the man you discipline, O Yahweh, the man you teach from your law;
Ps 119:126 It is time for you to act, O Yahweh; your law is being broken.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
3) What will be further made inside us?

Lk 11:40 You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?
Ro 1:19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
(Note: When the things about God are plain to our heart, we will gain his eternal power and divine nature)
2Pe 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.
Note: Know the Lord and gain his divine power. How to know the Lord? The law written on the heart is to know the Lord, see:
Heb 8:10 This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 11 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, `Know the Lord, 'because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. 12 For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."
Jer 31:33 "This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time," declares Yahweh. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, `Know Yahweh, 'because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," declares Yahweh. "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."
The law written on the tablets of hearts means:
Col 2:9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,
(Note: The eternal power, divine nature and divine power of God live in bodily form in Christ)
Heb 9:14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!
(Note: Christ through the eternal Spirit cleanses men from dead works)
Eph 3:16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. 20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
(Note: Christ dwells in our hearts, works within us, and is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, being glorified in the church)
Col 1:9 For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. 10 And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully, 12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. 13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves.
(Note: To be filled with the knowledge of the will of God is able to be away from the power of darkness and move into the kingdom of the Son he loves)
2Co 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Jesus Christ is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test? 6 And I trust that you will discover that we have not failed the test.
(Attention Please: how can one gain the eternal power, divine nature and divine power in the doctrines of men?)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
4) Names written in the Book of Life of the Lamb

Lk 10:17 The seventy returned with joy and said, "Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name." 18 He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. 20 However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven."
(Note: Rejoice that your names are written in heaven)
Rev 20:15 If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
Rev 21:27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.
(Note: Only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life enter it)
Rev 13:8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast--all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.
Note: The Lamb:
Jn 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
How to know that the name is written in the Lamb’s book of life?
Php 4:1 Therefore, my brothers, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, that is how you should stand firm in the Lord, dear friends! 2 I plead with Euodia and I plead with Syntyche to agree with each other in the Lord. 3 Yes, and I ask you, loyal yokefellow, help these women who have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel, along with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life.
(Note: Stand firm in the Lord, and be of the same mind in the Lord, and then know that one’s name is in the book of life.)
Heb 8:10 This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 11 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, `Know the Lord, 'because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.
Jer 31:33 "This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time," declares Yahweh. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, `Know Yahweh, 'because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," declares Yahweh. "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."
Be of the same mind in the Lord. Where is the Lord’s heart?
1Ki 9:2 Yahweh appeared to him a second time, as he had appeared to him at Gibeon. 3 Yahweh said to him: "I have heard the prayer and plea you have made before me; I have consecrated this temple, which you have built, by putting my Name there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there. 4 "As for you, if you walk before me in integrity of heart and uprightness, as David your father did, and do all I command and observe my decrees and laws,
“Appear” is the word of revelation, Jesus and the temple of the Father, see:
2Co 12:1 I must go on boasting. Although there is nothing to be gained, I will go on to visions and revelations from the Lord.
This Bible is what the Spirit of Christ revealed to the prophets, see:
1Pe 1:10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.
The prophets who spoke the word of God stood firm in the Lord, and were of the same mind in the Lord.
Heb 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the judge of all men, to the spirits of righteous men made perfect,
Ps 87:5 Indeed, of Zion it will be said, "This one and that one were born in her, and the Most High himself will establish her." 6 Yahweh will write in the register of the peoples: "This one was born in Zion." 7 As they make music they will sing, "All my fountains are in you."
(Note: The law is the name of Yahweh, and Yahweh writes in the register of the peoples)
Ex 32:30 The next day Moses said to the people, "You have committed a great sin. But now I will go up to Yahweh; perhaps I can make atonement for your sin." 31 So Moses went back to Yahweh and said, "Oh, what a great sin these people have committed! They have made themselves gods of gold. 32 But now, please forgive their sin--but if not, then blot me out of the book you have written." 33 Yahweh replied to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against me I will blot out of my book.
(Note: Whoever has sinned against Yahweh, Yahweh will blot his name out of His book)
Rev 3:4 Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. 5 He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.
(Note: Walk with Yahweh, dressed in white:
Rev 7:13 Then one of the elders asked me, "These in white robes--who are they, and where did they come from?" 14 I answered, "Lord, you know." And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
The word you speak with your mouth is the name of Jesus, and washes white your own words)
Mt 12:36 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.
(Note: By your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned)
1Ch 16:37 David left Asaph and his associates before the ark of the covenant of Yahweh to minister there regularly, according to each day's requirements. 38 He also left Obed-Edom and his sixty-eight associates to minister with them. Obed-Edom son of Jeduthun, and also Hosah, were gatekeepers.
[FONT=宋体]([/FONT]Jn 10:9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.[FONT=宋体])[/FONT]
1Ch 16:39 David left Zadok the priest and his fellow priests before the tabernacle of Yahweh at the high place in Gibeon 40 to present burnt offerings to Yahweh on the altar of burnt offering regularly, morning and evening, in accordance with everything written in the Law of Yahweh, which he had given Israel. 41 With them were Heman and Jeduthun and the rest of those chosen and designated by name to give thanks to Yahweh, "for his love endures forever."
(Note: Gatekeepers speak the word of Yahweh from the Scriptures, remove the word of their own, and their names are written in the Lamb’s book of life)
1Co 2:12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. 14 The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment: 16 "For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.
(Note: This Bible is a book of the law, and the spiritual words:
Ro 7:14 We know that the law is spiritual;)
Express spiritual things in spiritual words, and this Bible is the things of Jesus, see:
Ac 28:23 They arranged to meet Paul on a certain day, and came in even larger numbers to the place where he was staying. From morning till evening he explained and declared to them the kingdom of God and tried to convince them about Jesus from the Law of Moses and from the Prophets.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
5) Make every effort to enter through the narrow door

Lk 13:23 Someone asked him, "Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?" He said to them, 24 "Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. 25 Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, `Lord, open the door for us. "'But he will answer, `I don't know you or where you come from. 26 "'Then you will say, `We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets. 27 "'But he will reply, `I don't know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!
(Note: To be saved one must make every effort to enter through the narrow door, many will try to enter and will not be able to)
Mt 7:13 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
(Among the believers there is the narrow gate and the wide gate. Many enter through the wide gate, and only a few find the narrow gate)
Jn 10:7 Therefore Jesus said again, "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep.
Jn 10:9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.
(Note: Jesus is the son of God, the word of God, the rain and grass:
Jer 14:1 This is the word of Yahweh to Jeremiah concerning the drought: 2 "Judah mourns, her cities languish; they wail for the land, and a cry goes up from Jerusalem. 3 The nobles send their servants for water; they go to the cisterns but find no water. They return with their jars unfilled; dismayed and despairing, they cover their heads. 4 The ground is cracked because there is no rain in the land; the farmers are dismayed and cover their heads. 5 Even the doe in the field deserts her newborn fawn because there is no grass. 6 Wild donkeys stand on the barren heights and pant like jackals; their eyesight fails for lack of pasture."
The word of God is rain and grass:
Job 29:22 After I had spoken, they spoke no more; my words fell gently on their ears. 23 They waited for me as for showers and drank in my words as the spring rain.
Ps 23:1 Yahweh is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters.
Lk 2:10 But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. 11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. 12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."
(Note: The Lord was born lying in a manger, and that was a sign, because we are donkeys, the grass we eat is the word of God; Jesus became flesh for our sins, and after his resurrection one half is again the word of God)
Ge 28:16 When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, "Surely Yahweh is in this place, and I was not aware of it." 17 He was afraid and said, "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven."
The house:
Jn 2:16 To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"
Jn 2:21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body.
(Note: Jesus is the temple of God, the gate of heaven, the green pastures, the side of quiet waters and the word of God)
Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this." 2 At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it.
(Note: In the Spirit John heard the voice of God speaking, and the gate of heaven opened)
Gal 3:3 Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now trying to attain your goal by human effort?
(Note: The word Jesus speaks to us after his ascension is spirit:
Jn 6:62 What if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! 63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and life.)

Mt 16:15 "But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" 16 Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." 17 Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.
The rock:
1Co 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.
(The church will be built on the rock of revelation)
Mt 16:19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."
Note: The other kind of gate is the gate of Hades:
Hades:
Hab 2:4 "See, Chaldeans is puffed up; his desires are not upright-- but the righteous will live by his faith-- 5 indeed, wine betrays him; Chaldeans is arrogant and he does not stay at home. Because he enlarges his desire as Sheol and like death is never satisfied, he gathers to himself all the nations and takes captive all the peoples.
(Note: Chaldeans is the language and literature, the letter of the Bible:
Da 1:4 young men without any physical defect, handsome, showing aptitude for every kind of learning, well informed, quick to understand, and qualified to serve in the king’s palace; he was to teach them the language and literature of the Chaldeans.
Eze 12:13 I will spread my net for him, and he will be caught in my snare; I will bring him to Babylonia, the land of the Chaldeans, but he will not see it, and there he will die.
(Note: Hades is desire, one does what one’s own heart wants to do, this is Hades.)
Pr 1:10 My son, if the wicked entice you, do not give in to them. 11 If they say, "Come along with us; let's lie in wait for someone's blood, let's waylay some harmless soul; 12 let's swallow them alive, like the grave, and whole, like those who go down to the pit.
(Note: The enticement of the wicked is Hades)
Then, what are the wicked?
1Sa 2:12 Eli's sons were wicked men; they did not know Yahweh.
Ps 9:17 The wicked return to the grave, all the nations that forget God.
Peter was in the revelation, and Jesus gave the key of the kingdom of heaven to Peter.
1Pe 1:10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were serving not themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.
(Note: The prophets were in the revelation, and were all the firstborn:
Heb 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the judge of all men, to the spirits of righteous men made perfect.
Lk 13:28 "'There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out. 29 People will come from east and west and north and south, and will take their places at the feast in the kingdom of God. 30 Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last."
Ro 10:8 But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: 9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. 11 As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile--the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." 14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15 And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" 16 But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, "Lord, who has believed our message?" 17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ. 18 But I ask: Did they not hear? Of course they did: "Their voice has gone out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world." 19 Again I ask: Did Israel not understand? First, Moses says, "I will make you envious by those who are not a nation; I will make you angry by a nation that has no understanding." 20 And Isaiah boldly says, "I was found by those who did not seek me; I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me." 21 But concerning Israel he says, "All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and obstinate people."
(Note: Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ)
2Th 2:13 But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers loved by the Lord, because from the beginning God chose you to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth.
The truth:
Ro 16:25 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, 26 but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey the faith-- 27 to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
6) Jesus said: I know my sheep

Jn 10:14 "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me--
Jn 10:27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and the Father are one."
Eze 34:1 The word of Yahweh came to me: 2 "Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them: `This is what the Sovereign Yahweh says: Woe to the shepherds of Israel who only take care of themselves! Should not shepherds take care of the flock? 3 You eat the curds, clothe yourselves with the wool and slaughter the choice animals, but you do not take care of the flock. 4 You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured. You have not brought back the strays or searched for the lost. You have ruled them harshly and brutally. 5 So they were scattered because there was no shepherd, and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild animals. 6 My sheep wandered over all the mountains and on every high hill. They were scattered over the whole earth, and no one searched or looked for them. 7 "`Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of Yahweh: 8 As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Yahweh, because my flock lacks a shepherd and so has been plundered and has become food for all the wild animals, and because my shepherds did not search for my flock but cared for themselves rather than for my flock, 9 therefore, O shepherds, hear the word of Yahweh: 10 This is what the Sovereign Yahweh says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them. 11 "`For this is what the Sovereign Yahweh says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them. 12 As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness. 13 I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land. 14 I will tend them in a good pasture, and the mountain heights of Israel will be their grazing land. There they will lie down in good grazing land, and there they will feed in a rich pasture on the mountains of Israel. 15 I myself will tend my sheep and have them lie down, declares the Sovereign Yahweh. 16 I will search for the lost and bring back the strays. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the sleek and the strong I will destroy. I will shepherd the flock with justice. 17 "`As for you, my flock, this is what the Sovereign Yahweh says: I will judge between one sheep and another, and between rams and goats. 18 Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet? 19 Must my flock feed on what you have trampled and drink what you have muddied with your feet?
Exe 34:31 You my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, are Israel, and I am your God, declares the Sovereign Yahweh.' "
How do we know that Jesus knows that we are His sheep?
2Ti 2:19 Nevertheless, God's solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: "The Lord knows those who are his," and, "Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from unrighteousness."
(Note: The foundation:
1Co 3:10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should be careful how he builds. 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw— 13the work of each builder will become visible, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each has done. 14If what has been built on the foundation survives, the builder will receive a reward. 15If the work is burned up, the builder will suffer loss; the builder will be saved, but only as through fire. 16 Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you? 17 If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple.
The foundation is Jesus Christ, and in the heart:
Unrighteousness:
Ro 10:1 Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. 2 For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. 3 Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness.
(Unrighteousness is men’s own righteousness)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
See Paul
1Co 11:1 Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.
How did Paul follow the example of Christ?
Gal 1:11 I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. 12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.
Gal1:15 But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any flesh.
Ac 13:44 On the next Sabbath almost the whole city gathered to hear the word of God. 45 When the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy and talked abusively against what Paul was saying.
(Note: What Paul speaks is the Word of God, and is Jesus)
Ac 17:2 As his custom was, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures, 3 explaining and proving that the Christ had to suffer and rise from the dead. "This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Christ," he said.
(Note: What Paul speaks is from the Scriptures, and this Jesus proclaimed is the Christ)
2Co 3:3 You show that you are a letter of Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.
Heb 9:14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!
Christ through the eternal Spirit.
Ro 9:5 Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them came the Christ, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.
(Note: What the prophets spoke with their mouths was the word of God, the name of Jesus, and the breath of life of the word was Christ.)
2Co 13:3 since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking in me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you. 4 For to be sure, he was crucified in weakness, yet he lives by God's power. Likewise, we are weak in him, yet by God's power we will live with him to serve you. 5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Jesus Christ is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test? 6 And I trust that you will discover that we have not failed the test.
The morning star rises in our hearts, and Jesus knows we are His sheep.
Jn 21:15 When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me more than these?" "Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my lambs." 16 Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me?" He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep." 17 The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep. 18 I tell you the truth, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go." 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, "Follow me!" 20 Peter turned and saw that the disciple whom Jesus loved was following them. (This was the one who had leaned back against Jesus at the supper and had said, "Lord, who is going to betray you?") 21 When Peter saw him, he asked, "Lord, what about him?" 22 Jesus answered, "If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me." 23 Because of this, the rumor spread among the brothers that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say that he would not die; he only said, "If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?" 24 This is the disciple who testifies to these things and who wrote them down. We know that his testimony is true. 25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.
Note: Jesus appeared three times, instructed Peter, Feed my sheep. From Jn21: 15-25 the standard to be a shepherd can be known, to be Yahweh’s mouth.
Please see:
Ps 23:1 Yahweh is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
That is, if the things of men do not die, how can one be the mouth of Yahweh? Your mouth speaks the word of your own, the word of your own does not die, how can you speak the word of God? See:
Job 19:25 I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. 26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet without my flesh I will see God; 27 I myself will see him with my own eyes--I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!
Zec 14:12 This is the plague with which Yahweh will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.
2Co 4:10 We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. 11 For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that his life may be revealed in our mortal body. 12 So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you. 13 It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken." With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak, 14 because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you in his presence.
(Note: Carry around in the body the death of Jesus, the word of the mouth of Paul is the name of Jesus, and the word of his own is dead)
Jn 17:20 "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: 23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. 24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. 25 "Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."
Jn 18:4 Jesus, knowing all that was going to happen to him, went out and asked them, "Who is it you want?" 5 "Jesus of Nazareth," they replied. "I am he," Jesus said. (And Judas the traitor was standing there with them.) 6 When Jesus said, "I am he," they drew back and fell to the ground. 7 Again he asked them, "Who is it you want?" And they said, "Jesus of Nazareth." 8 "I told you that I am he," Jesus answered. "If you are looking for me, then let these men go." 9 This happened so that the words he had spoken would be fulfilled: "I have not lost one of those you gave me."
(Note: There are many believers of Jesus. The Spirit of this Bible is the Word of God, the name of Jesus. And if you explain the Scriptures with the doctrines of men, you will definitely forsake Jesus.)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
7) Yahweh saves His anointed one

Hab 3:13 You came out to deliver your people, to save your anointed one. You crushed the leader of the land of wickedness, you stripped him from head to foot.
Isa 59:21 "As for me, this is my covenant with them," says Yahweh. "My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever," says Yahweh.
2Co 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. 21 Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, 22 set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
(Attention: It is God who anoints us, and the Spirit of the Bible is the Holy Spirit to anoint the receivers.)
Lk 4:17 The scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to him. Unrolling it, he found the place where it is written: 18 "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, 19 to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor." 20 Then he rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the attendant and sat down. The eyes of everyone in the synagogue were fastened on him, 21 and he began by saying to them, "Today this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing." 22 All spoke well of him and were amazed at the gracious words that came from his lips. "Isn't this Joseph's son?" they asked. 23 Jesus said to them, "Surely you will quote this proverb to me: `Physician, heal yourself! Do here in your hometown what we have heard that you did in Capernaum.' " 24 "I tell you the truth," he continued, "no prophet is accepted in his hometown.
[Note: Anointed when the scroll is opened. And what comes out of the mouth is the gracious words. The preacher himself is firstly healed. The anointment (the Spirit) is the law:
Ro 7:14 We know that the law is spiritual;]
Ac 2:17 "`In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. 18 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.
(Note: I will pour out my Spirit, and they will prophesy.)
Jer 26:20 (Now Uriah son of Shemaiah from Kiriath Jearim was another man who prophesied in the name of Yahweh; he prophesied the same things against this city and this land as Jeremiah did.
(Prophesied the same things as Jeremiah did)
Tit 3:6 the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life. 8 This is a trustworthy saying. And I want you to stress these things, so that those who have trusted in God may be careful to devote themselves to doing what is good. These things are excellent and profitable for everyone.
(Note: So one must preach the Word in Christ, so as to let men receive the Holy Spirit, see:
2Co 2:17 Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, like men sent from God.
The Holy Spirit is the word Samuel speaks on the roof of the house, anointing Saul:
1Sa 9:25 After they came down from the high place to the town, Samuel talked with Saul on the roof of his house. 26 They rose about daybreak and Samuel called to Saul on the roof, "Get ready, and I will send you on your way." When Saul got ready, he and Samuel went outside together. 27 As they were going down to the edge of the town, Samuel said to Saul, "Tell the servant to go on ahead of us"--and the servant did so--"but you stay here awhile, so that I may give you a message from God."
1Sa 10:1 Then Samuel took a flask of oil and poured it on Saul's head and kissed him, saying, "Has not Yahweh anointed you leader over his inheritance?
(Note: Kiss—is to speak the word of God in the Holy Spirit, and to pour oil)
1Jn 2:20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 21 I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth.
1jn 2:26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. 27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him.
(Note: Receive an anointing from the Holy One; the anointing teaches men about all things; anointing refers to adding the Spirit.)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The teachings of Jesus about being anointed
Mk 14:3 While he was in Bethany, reclining at the table in the home of a man known as Simon the Leper, a woman came with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, made of pure nard. She broke the jar and poured the perfume on his head. 4 Some of those present were saying indignantly to one another, "Why this waste of perfume? 5 It could have been sold for more than a year's wages and the money given to the poor." And they rebuked her harshly. 6 "Leave her alone," said Jesus. "Why are you bothering her? She has done a beautiful thing to me. 7 The poor you will always have with you, and you can help them any time you want. But you will not always have me. 8 She did what she could. She poured perfume on my body beforehand to prepare for my burial. 9 I tell you the truth, wherever the gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her."
(Note: The poor:
Dt 15:4 However, there should be no poor among you, for in the land Yahweh your God is giving you to possess as your inheritance, he will richly bless you, 5 if only you fully obey Yahweh your God and are careful to follow all these commands I am giving you today.
He who has not heard the word of Yahweh God is the poor)
Poured on Jesus’ body beforehand:
Heb 10:16 "This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds."
The law is Yahweh’s glorious name:
Dt 28:58 If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name--Yahweh your God--
Mt 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
(Jesus fulfilled the law, the word explained from the Scriptures, this is the meaning of “poured on the head of Jesus”, namely, the law written on the heart to anoint Jesus.)
Jn 12:1 Six days before the Passover, Jesus arrived at Bethany, where Lazarus lived, whom Jesus had raised from the dead. 2 Here a dinner was given in Jesus' honor. Martha served, while Lazarus was among those reclining at the table with him. 3 Then Mary took about a pint of pure nard, an expensive perfume; she poured it on Jesus' feet and wiped his feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume. 4 But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected, 5 "Why wasn't this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year's wages." 6 He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it. 7 "Leave her alone," Jesus replied. " It was intended that she should save this perfume for the day of my burial. 8 You will always have the poor among you, but you will not always have me."
(Note: The fragrance refers to the aroma of Christ:
2Co 2:14 But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him. 15 For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.)
Mt 26:6 While Jesus was in Bethany in the home of a man known as Simon the Leper, 7 a woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table. 8 When the disciples saw this, they were indignant. "Why this waste?" they asked. 9 "This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor." 10 Aware of this, Jesus said to them, "Why are you bothering this woman? She has done a beautiful thing to me. 11 The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have me. 12 When she poured this perfume on my body, she did it to prepare me for burial. 13 I tell you the truth, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her."
Yahweh is the shepherd, and anoints our heads with oil
Ps 23:1 Yahweh is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of Yahweh forever.
Yahweh saves his anointed
Ps 20:6 Now I know that Yahweh saves his anointed; he answers him from his holy heaven with the saving power of his right hand.
Ps 28:6 Praise be to Yahweh, for he has heard my cry for mercy. 7 Yahweh is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. 8 Yahweh is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. 9 Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever.
Isa 44:1 "But now listen, O Jacob, my servant, Israel, whom I have chosen. 2 This is what Yahweh says-- he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: Do not be afraid, O Jacob, my servant, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen. 3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants. 4 They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams. 5 One will say, `I belong to Yahweh'; another will call himself by the name of Jacob; still another will write on his hand, `Yahweh's, 'and will take the name Israel.
(Note: Yahweh will pour out His Spirit on His offspring)
Pr 1:20 Wisdom calls aloud in the street, she raises her voice in the public squares; 21 at the head of the noisy streets she cries out, in the gateways of the city she makes her speech: 22 "How long will you simple ones love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge? 23 If you had responded to my rebuke, I would have poured out my spirit to you and made my words known to you. 24 But since you rejected me when I called and no one gave heed when I stretched out my hand, 25 since you ignored all my advice and would not accept my rebuke, 26 I in turn will laugh at your disaster; I will mock when calamity overtakes you-- 27 when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you. 28 "Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me. 29 Since they hated knowledge and did not choose to fear Yahweh, 30 since they would not accept my advice and spurned my rebuke, 31 they will eat the fruit of their ways and be filled with the fruit of their schemes. 32 For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; 33 but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm."
(Note: I will pour out my spirit on you and make my words known to you; whoever listens to me will dwell safely)
Eze 39:21 "I will display my glory among the nations, and all the nations will see the punishment I inflict and the hand I lay upon them. 22 From that day forward the house of Israel will know that I am Yahweh their God. 23 And the nations will know that the people of Israel went into exile for their sin, because they were unfaithful to me. So I hid my face from them and handed them over to their enemies, and they all fell by the sword. 24 I dealt with them according to their uncleanness and their offenses, and I hid my face from them. 25 "Therefore this is what the Sovereign Yahweh says: I will now bring Jacob back from captivity and will have compassion on all the people of Israel, and I will be zealous for my holy name. 26 They will forget their shame and all the unfaithfulness they showed toward me when they lived in safety in their land with no one to make them afraid. 27 When I have brought them back from the nations and have gathered them from the countries of their enemies, I will show myself holy through them in the sight of many nations. 28 Then they will know that I am Yahweh their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind. 29 I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the house of Israel, declares the Sovereign Yahweh."
Please think: How can one be anointed in the doctrines of men? Where is the Holy Spirit?
All the things the prophet served are for us to receive the Holy Spirit:
1Pe 1:10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.
2Co 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
8) Many are called and few are chosen. How to be chosen?

Ro 9:27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: "Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea, only the remnant will be saved. 28 For the Lord will carry out his word on earth quickly and thoroughly."

Isa 10:20 In that day the remnant of Israel, the survivors of the house of Jacob, will no longer rely on him who struck them down but will truly rely on Yahweh, the Holy One of Israel. 21 A remnant will return, a remnant of Jacob will return to the Mighty God. 22 Though your people, O Israel, be like the sand by the sea, only a remnant will return. Destruction has been decreed, overwhelming and righteous. 23 Yahweh, Yahweh Almighty, will carry out the destruction decreed upon the whole land. 24 Therefore, this is what Yahweh, Yahweh Almighty, says: "O my people who live in Zion, do not be afraid of the Assyrians, who beat you with a rod and lift up a club against you, as Egypt did. 25 Very soon my anger against you will end and my wrath will be directed to their destruction." 26 Yahweh Almighty will lash them with a whip, as when he struck down Midian at the rock of Oreb; and he will raise his staff over the waters, as he did in Egypt. 27 In that day their burden will be lifted from your shoulders, their yoke from your neck; the yoke will be broken because you have grown so fat.
(Note: Yahweh Almighty will carry out the destruction decreed upon the whole land)

Mt 20:1 "For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire men to work in his vineyard. 2 He agreed to pay them a denarius for the day and sent them into his vineyard. 3 "About the third hour he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing. 4 He told them, `You also go and work in my vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right. 5 'So they went. "He went out again about the sixth hour and the ninth hour and did the same thing. 6 About the eleventh hour he went out and found still others standing around. He asked them, `Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing? 7 "`'Because no one has hired us,' they answered. "He said to them, `You also go and work in my vineyard. 8 "'When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, `Call the workers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last ones hired and going on to the first. 9 "'The workers who were hired about the eleventh hour came and each received a denarius. 10 So when those came who were hired first, they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. 11 When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner. 12 `These men who were hired last worked only one hour,' they said, `and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day. 13 "'But he answered one of them, `Friend, I am not being unfair to you. Didn't you agree to work for a denarius? 14 Take your pay and go. I want to give the man who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15 Don't I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous? 16 "'So the last will be first, and the first will be last. For many are called, but few chosen.”
(Note: The vineyard:

Jn 15:1 "I am the true vine, 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. 5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
Jesus is the true vine.
Silver:
Ps 12:6 And the words of Yahweh are flawless, like silver refined in a furnace of clay, purified seven times.
The word of Yahweh is silver.
Job 22:22 Accept instruction from his mouth and lay up his words in your heart. 23 If you return to the Almighty, you will be restored: If you remove wickedness far from your tent.
Lay up Yahweh’s words in heart, that is, he who received the word from the mouth of God will be chosen.)

Mt 22:1 Jesus spoke to them again in parables, saying: 2 "The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son. 3 He sent his servants to those who had been invited to the banquet to tell them to come, but they refused to come. 4 "Then he sent some more servants and said, `Tell those who have been invited that I have prepared my dinner: My oxen and fattened cattle have been butchered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding banquet. 5 "'But they paid no attention and went off--one to his field, another to his business. 6 The rest seized his servants, mistreated them and killed them. 7 The king was enraged. He sent his army and destroyed those murderers and burned their city. 8 "Then he said to his servants, `The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited did not deserve to come. 9 Go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find. 10 'So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, both good and bad, and the wedding hall was filled with guests. 11 "But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 12 `Friend,' he asked, `how did you get in here without wedding clothes?' The man was speechless. 13 "Then the king told the attendants, `Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 14 "'For many are called, but few are chosen."
(Note: What is the wedding clothes?

Ezr 3:10 When the builders laid the foundation of the temple of Yahweh, the priests in their vestments and with trumpets, and the Levites (the sons of Asaph) with cymbals, took their places to praise Yahweh, as prescribed by David king of Israel.
In the vestments and with trumpets:
Trumpet:
Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this." 2 At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it.
The word of God spoken in the Holy Spirit is the voice of a trumpet; the vestment is put on to be chosen.)

Ac 10:40 but God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen.
To be seen:
2Co 12:1 I must go on boasting. Although there is nothing to be gained, I will go on to visions and revelations from the Lord.
Ac 10:41 He was not seen by all the people, but by witnesses whom God had already chosen--by us who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead. 42 He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. 43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name."
(Note: Witness:
Rev 19:10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.")
Seeing in the Spirit the proof of the word of God which is the name of Jesus, one is also chosen through Jesus.
Jn 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1Pe 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To God's elect, strangers in the world, scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, 2 who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and sprinkling by his blood: Grace and peace be yours in abundance. 3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade--kept in heaven for you,
(Note: An inheritance:
Eze 44:28 "`I am to be the only inheritance the priests have. You are to give them no possession in Israel; I will be their possession.
1Pe 1:5 who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.
(Note:The salvation:
Ps 3:8 From Yahweh comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people.)

2Th 2:13 But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers loved by the Lord, because from the beginning God chose you to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the faith.
[The faith:
(Through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, believe and obey the faith, and one is chosen.)

Eph 1:4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.
(Note: Chose us in Christ:
2Co 3:3 You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.
Christ is ministered by Paul)
Ro 9:5 Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.]

Ro 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.
1Th 1:4 For we know, brothers loved by God, that he has chosen you, 5 because our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and with deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake. 6 You became imitators of us and of the Lord; in spite of severe suffering, you welcomed the message with the joy given by the Holy Spirit.
(Receive the faith, imitate the Lord, and one is chosen)
Please think: how could one be chosen in the doctrines of men? Because you have not worn the vestment; only he who speaks with the mouth the Word of God in the name of Jesus can be chosen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
9) Testifying to the Lord

Mt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Lk 24:44 He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms." 45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them, "This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. 49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high."
(Note: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about Jesus; Jesus opened their minds so that they could understand the Scriptures; preach the word of forgiveness of sins, testify the name of Jesus, and be clothed with power from on high.
Power:
Lk 1:37 For nothing is impossible with God.)

Ac 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
(Note: The Holy Spirit comes on one, and he speaks the word of God in the Spirit, to be Jesus’ witness)

1Jn 5:10 Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
(Note: Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart, And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life. The 9th of the Ten Commandments: You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. The one which is not in the heart, isn’t it a false testimony? The testimony in the heart is from the Scriptures. See:
Jn 5:39 You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me,

1Ti 1:3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain men not to teach different doctrines any longer 4 nor to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. These promote controversies rather than God's work--which is by faith. 5 The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. 6 Some have wandered away from these and turned to meaningless talk. 7 They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.
Note: Sayings without proof of the Scriptures are myths and different doctrines. The so-called “different doctrines” are different from that of the Scriptures; the work of God in faith is that the Scripture is the evidence of the faith, and the Scriptures testify about Jesus, this is the law and the command, see:

Rev 19:10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."
(Note: The Bible is a book of prophecy; the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.)

Rev 6:9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.
(Note: “Because of the word of God and the testimony maintained”, the Word of God is the name of Jesus; the doctrines of men can not testify about Jesus)

2Th 1:6 God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you 7 and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. 8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the majesty of his power 10 on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. This includes you, because you believed our testimony to you. 11 With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may count you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may fulfill every good purpose of yours and every act prompted by your faith. 12 We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
[Note: Those who do not know God will be punished with everlasting destruction. You believed our (referring to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit) testimony to you, God counts you worthy of his calling.]

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
10) Yahweh Restores David's Fallen Tent

Am 9:11 "'In that day I will restore David's fallen tent. I will repair its broken places, restore its ruins, and build it as it used to be, 12 so that they may possess the remnant of Edom and all the nations that bear my name," declares Yahweh, who will do these things.
(Note: Israel:
Ex 4:22 Then say to Pharaoh, `This is what Yahweh says: Israel is my firstborn son,
Edom:
Ge 25:29 Once when Jacob was cooking some stew, Esau came in from the open country, famished. 30 He said to Jacob, "Quick, let me have some of that red stew! I'm famished!" (That is why he was also called Edom.) (“Edom” means “red”) 31 Jacob replied, "First sell me your birthright." 32 "Look, I am about to die," Esau said. "What good is the birthright to me?" 33 But Jacob said, "Swear to me first." So he swore an oath to him, selling his birthright to Jacob. 34 Then Jacob gave Esau some bread and some lentil stew. He ate and drank, and then got up and left. So Esau despised his birthright.
Note: Esau despising his birthright was named Edom. Now so many people despise their birthright, because the Spirit of the Scriptures testifies about Jesus, and is the birthright.)
What is the meaning of the Tent of David?
Lev 26:9 "`I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you. 10 You will still be eating last year's harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new. 11 I will put my tent among you, and I will not abhor you. 12 I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people.
(Yahweh sets his tent among us.)
The new:
Jn 6:32 'Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."
Jn 6:51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."
Rev 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the tent of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
(Note: The tent of God is with men, God dwells with men; the law is written on the tablets of hearts, to enter through Jesus’ body, see:
Mt 1:21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." 22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 23 "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"--which means, "God with us."
Jesus does the will of the One who sent him
Jn 4:31 Meanwhile his disciples urged him, "Rabbi, eat something." 32 But he said to them, "I have food to eat that you know nothing about." 33 Then his disciples said to each other, "Could someone have brought him food?" 34 "My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.
David does the will of God
1Sa 13:13 "You acted foolishly," Samuel said. "You have not kept the command Yahweh your God gave you; if you had, he would have established your kingdom over Israel for all time. 14 But now your kingdom will not endure; Yahweh has sought out a man after his own heart and appointed him leader of his people, because you have not kept Yahweh's command."
David is a man after Yahweh’s own heart.
Ac 13:22 After removing Saul, he made David their king. He testified concerning him: `I have found David son of Jesse a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do. 23 "'From this man's descendants God has brought to Israel the Savior Jesus, as he promised.
Ac 13:36 "'For when David had served God's purpose in his own generation, he fell asleep; he was buried with his fathers and his body decayed. 37 But the one whom God raised from the dead did not see decay.
David after the heart of God does everything God wants him to do. How can he make it? The word is on David’s tongue, see:
2Sa 23:1 These are the last words of David: "The oracle of David son of Jesse, the oracle of the man exalted by the Most High, the man anointed by the God of Jacob, Israel's singer of songs: 2 "The Spirit of Yahweh spoke through me; his word was on my tongue. 3 The God of Israel spoke, the Rock of Israel said to me: `When one rules over men in righteousness, when he rules in the fear of God,
Ps 119:41 May your unfailing love come to me, O Yahweh, your salvation according to your promise; 42 then I will answer the one who taunts me, for I trust in your word. 43 Do not snatch the word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws. 44 I will always obey your law, for ever and ever.
Ps 40:7 Then I said, "Here I am, I have come-- it is written about me in the scroll. 8 I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart."
Attention: they who have the law of GOD in their heart are the righteous:
Ps 37:30 The mouths of the righteous utter wisdom, and their tongues speak justice. 31 The law of their God is in their hearts; their steps do not slip.
Ac 15:16 "`After this I will return and rebuild David's fallen tent. Its ruins I will rebuild, and I will restore it, 17 that the remnant of men may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who bear my name, says the Lord, who does these things 18 that have been known for ages.
(Note: After this I will return, all who bear the name of the Lord will seek the Lord.
Search, bear the name of the Lord:
Jer 15:16 When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, O Yahweh God Almighty.
Search, seek the Lord:
Heb 8:10 This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 11 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, `Know the Lord, 'because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. 12 For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."
I will return:
Heb 10:5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: "Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me; 6 with burnt offerings and sin offerings you were not pleased. 7 Then I said, `Here I am--it is written about me in the scroll-- I have come to do your will, O God.' " 8 First he said, "Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not desire, nor were you pleased with them" (although the law required them to be made). 9 Then he said, "Here I am, I have come to do your will." He sets aside the first to establish the second. 10 And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
(Note: Christ comes into the world to do the will of God, taking away the first, that is, taking away the word of one’s own and the will of men, to establish the word of God and the will of God)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Instructed by the law, know the will of God
Ro 2:18 if you know his will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the law;
(Note: The law is the glorious and awesome name of Yahweh God:
Dt 28:58 If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name--Yahweh your God-- 59 the LORD will send fearful plagues on you and your descendants, harsh and prolonged disasters, and severe and lingering illnesses. )
Jn 6:45 It is written in the Prophets: `They will all be taught by God.' Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me.
Isa 54:13 All your sons will be taught by Yahweh, and great will be your children's peace. 14 In righteousness you will be established: Tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near you. 15 If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing; whoever attacks you will surrender to you.
1Th 4:9 Now about brotherly love we do not need to write to you, for you yourselves have been taught by God to love each other. 10 And in fact, you do love all the brothers throughout Macedonia. Yet we urge you, brothers, to do so more and more. 11 Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, 12 so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.
Mt 6:9 "This, then, is how you should pray: " `Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, 10 your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. 11 Give us today our daily bread. 12 Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.
(Note: Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.)
Rev 4:11 "You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being."
(Note: By your will all things were created and have their being, men are being created in the likeness of God, see:
Ge 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.")
Mt 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles? 23 'Then I will tell them plainly, `I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!
(Note: Only he who does the will of the Father in heaven can enter the kingdom of heaven)
Col 1:9 For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. 10 And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully 12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. 13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
Ps 107:11 for they had rebelled against the words of God and despised the counsel of the Most High.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
11) Worthy in the presence of God

3Jn 5 Dear, you are faithful in what you are doing for the brothers, even though they are strangers to you. 6 They have told the church about your love. You will do well to send them on their way in a manner worthy of God.

Ro 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.
(Those foreknown are predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son)

When the flesh of Jesus was in the world, the Spirit of the Father taught him to do works

Lk 2:41 Every year his parents went to Jerusalem for the Feast of the Passover. 42 When he was twelve years old, they went up to the Feast, according to the custom. 43 After the Feast was over, while his parents were returning home, the boy Jesus stayed behind in Jerusalem, but they were unaware of it. 44 Thinking he was in their company, they traveled on for a day. Then they began looking for him among their relatives and friends. 45 When they did not find him, they went back to Jerusalem to look for him. 46 After three days they found him in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. 47 Everyone who heard him was amazed at his understanding and his answers. 48 When his parents saw him, they were astonished. His mother said to him, "Son, why have you treated us like this? Your father and I have been anxiously searching for you." 49 "Why were you searching for me?" he asked. "Didn't you know I had to be in my Father's house? " (or “Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?”) 50 But they did not understand what he was saying to them. 51 Then he went down to Nazareth with them and was obedient to them. But his mother treasured all these things in her heart. 52 And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.
(Note: When Jesus was twelve years old, he was about his Father’s business, and Jesus grew in favor with God and men.)

Jn 8:25 "Who are you?" they asked. "Just what I have been claiming all along," Jesus replied. 26 "I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is reliable, and what I have heard from him I tell the world." 27 They did not understand that he was telling them about his Father. 28 So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am the one I claim to be and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. 29 The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him." 30 Even as he spoke, many put their faith in him.
[Note: I do nothing on my own (that is, out of the selfish heart) but just what the Father has taught me.]

Jn 12:47 "As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. 48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day. 49 For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say."
[Note: For I did not speak of my own accord (that is, out of the selfish heart)]

Jn 14:10 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
Note: The words are not just my own (“my own” refers to the selfish heart)

Jn 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. 12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
Attention: It is the Father living in me, who is doing his work, anyone who has faith in me will do so too.

Today we believe in Jesus, and must believe that the Spirit of the Father does his work in us:
Mt 10:18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

Lk 12:10 And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. 11 "When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say, 12 for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say."

Jn 14:26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
(Note: He will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you, and this Bible is the word of Jesus; the word of one’s own belongs to Satan, unworthy before God, and the word of one’s own is the doctrine of men and is unworthy, see:

Mt 16:21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life. 22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. "Never, Lord!" he said. "This shall never happen to you!" 23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."
(Note: The words of one’s own are the things of men, belong to Satan, and the word of God cannot rise up, so it is a stumbling block to Jesus)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How did Jesus get the instructed things from his Father?
Mk 1:35 Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed. 36 Simon and his companions went to look for him, 37 and when they found him, they exclaimed: "Everyone is looking for you!" 38 Jesus replied, "Let us go somewhere else--to the nearby villages--so I can preach there also. That is why I have come." 39 So he traveled throughout Galilee, preaching in their synagogues and driving out demons.
(Note: When the flesh of Jesus was in the world, he did works by getting up to pray in the morning while it was still dark, and asked Father to instruct the things which should be done)

Lk 6:12 One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. 13 When morning came, he called his disciples to him and chose twelve of them, whom he also designated apostles:
(Note: Jesus spent the night praying to God to choose the apostles)

Ac 1:1 In my former book, Theophilus, I wrote about all that Jesus began to do and to teach 2 until the day he was taken up to heaven, after giving instructions through the Holy Spirit to the apostles he had chosen.
(Note: Until he gave instructions through the Holy Spirit to the chosen apostles. Today we decide things by following the selfish heart, that is also unworthy before God.)

The Scriptures teach us to be completely one with God
2Th 3:1 Finally, brothers, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you. 2 And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. 4 We have confidence in the Lord that you are doing and will continue to do the things we command. 5 May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance.
(Note: May the Lord direct your hearts)

2Ti 4:22 The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you.
(Note: The Lord be with your spirit)

Lk 1:46 And Mary said: "My soul glorifies the Lord 47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, 48 for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed, 49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me-- holy is his name. 50 His mercy extends to those who fear him, from generation to generation. 51 He has performed mighty deeds with his arm; he has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts. 52 He has brought down rulers from their thrones but has lifted up the humble. 53 He has filled the hungry with good things but has sent the rich away empty. 54 He has helped his servant Israel, remembering to be merciful 55 to Abraham and his descendants forever, even as he said to our fathers."
(Note: Mary said: My soul magnifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, that is, humble yourself before God to inquire and pray in daily life.)

Jn 17:20 "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: 23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. 24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. 25 "Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."
(Note: Be one in God completely, to be worthy of God)

Rev 3:4 Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy.
(Note: Walk with God, dressed in white, for they are worthy.

Search, white robe:
Rev 7:13 Then one of the elders asked me, "These in white robes--who are they, and where did they come from?" 14 I answered, "Sir, you know." And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.)

Upvote 0