Coursebook of a Chinese University

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is a rare book of Biblical sermon; it is unique in the long history of Christianity. Read it with patience. Once you understand it, you will be shocked with the mystery hidden for long ages.

---Davidson

The Spirit—the Word of God,the Word is God

2Co 3:5 Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God. 6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
(Note: The Spirit is the Word of God)

The body of Jesus has resurrected and gone up to heaven; exalted by the right hand of God, and received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and poured out:
Ac 2:31 Seeing what was ahead, he spoke of the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to the grave, nor did his body see decay. 32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of the fact. 33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.

The words Jesus has spoken are spirit, and the Word of God:
Jn 6:62 What if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! 63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.

Eph 6:17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Jn 12:47 "As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. 48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day.

The Word of God our Savior:
Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning.

Tit 2:10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching of God our Savior attractive.

Rev 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Inquire of Yahweh about what is written in the book:
Jn 5:39 You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me[FONT=&#23435]。[/FONT]

Lk 24:25 He said to them, "How foolish you are, and how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Did not the Christ have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?" 27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.

2Ch 34:21 "Go and inquire of Yahweh for me and for the remnant in Israel and Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is Yahweh's anger that is poured out on us because our fathers have not kept the word of Yahweh; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written in this book."

2Ki 22:13 "Go and inquire of Yahweh for me and for the people and for all Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is Yahweh's anger that burns against us because our fathers have not obeyed the words of this book; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written there concerning us."

God is good:
Mt 19:16 Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?" 17 "Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."

Proclaim the Word of God to make all the elievers share everything, and take as he needs:
Ac 4:31 After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly. 32 All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had. 33 With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was upon them all. 34 There were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned lands or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales 35 and put it at the apostles' feet, and it was distributed to anyone as he had need.

Ac 2:42 They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

God is love:
1Jn 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

By the sincerity of love there will be equality:
2Co 8:7 But just as you excel in everything--in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us--see that you also excel in this grace of giving. 8 I am not commanding you, but I want to test the sincerity of your love by comparing it with the earnestness of others. 9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich. 10 And here is my advice about what is best for you in this matter: Last year you were the first not only to give but also to have the desire to do so. 11 Now finish the work, so that your eager willingness to do it may be matched by your completion of it, according to your means. 12 For if the willingness is there, the gift is acceptable according to what one has, not according to what he does not have. 13 Our desire is not that others might be relieved while you are hard pressed, but that there might be equality. 14 At the present time your plenty will supply what they need, so that in turn their plenty will supply what you need. Then there will be equality, 15 as it is written: "He who gathered much did not have too much, and he who gathered little did not have too little."

prof_chao@yahoo.com

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I. How to search and read from the book of Yahweh Please look into the teaching of the Scriptures

1. The Scripture is the work of God

2Ti 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed (or The scripture that is inspired by God) and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
1Pe 1:10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.
Note: about revelation, please see Paul:
Gal 1:11 I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. 12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.
Gal 1:15 But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any flesh,
2Co 13:3 since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking through me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you.
Ecc 3:14 I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere him. 15 Whatever is has already been, and what will be has been before; and God will call the past to account (or and God requires an account of what is past).
Ro 9:28 For the Lord will execute his words on earth thoroughly and quickly."
(Note: Execute thoroughly-- the words of the whole Bible.)
Ps 119:89 Your word, O Yahweh, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.

2. The teaching about the Old Testament Bible

Jn 10:35 the Scripture cannot be broken—
(Note: When Jesus spoke this word, there was no New Testament Bible)
Mt 24:34 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
(Note: The Bible is the words Christ spoke, Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away)
Gal 3:15 Brothers, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.
Rev 10:7 But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets."
(Note: What God announced to his servants the prophets is the mystery of God)
Dt 4:1 Hear now, O Israel, the decrees and laws I am about to teach you. Follow them so that you may live and may go in and take possession of the land that Yahweh, the God of your fathers, is giving you. 2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of Yahweh your God that I give you.

3.The teaching about reading and searching from the Scriptures

Isa 34:16 Look in the scroll of Yahweh and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together. 17 He has cast the lot for them; his hand distributes them by measuring line. They will possess it forever and dwell there from generation to generation.
2Pe 1:20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by men’s own interpretation. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
[Attention: The Bible is the word of God which the prophets spoke as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit, there is no private will or the things of men, then what do the things of men belong to?
Mt 16:23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."
Why? Adam and Eve the human beings God first made, sinned, violated Yahweh’s command, and ate the fruit of that tree:
Ge 3:6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.
(Note: Gaining the wisdom of man lit up the eye of one’s heart, namely, one’s own self)
Then, why is one’s own self in the authority of Satan?
Ge 3:14 So Yahweh God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.
(Note: Yahweh God said to the serpent, you will eat dust all the days of your life, and man was made from dust)
Isa 29:1 Woe to you, Ariel, Ariel, the city where David settled! Add year to year and let your cycle of festivals go on. 2 Yet I will besiege Ariel; she will mourn and lament, she will be to me like an altar hearth. 3 I will encamp against you all around; I will encircle you with towers and set up my siege works against you. 4 Brought low, you will speak from the ground; your speech will mumble out of the dust. Your voice will come ghostlike from the earth; out of the dust your speech will whisper.
(Note: Ariel:
2Sa 23:20 Benaiah son of Jehoiada was a valiant fighter from Kabzeel, who performed great exploits. He struck down two sons of Ariel of Moab.
Moab—Ariel, Moab is Gentile:
Ru 1:22 So Naomi returned from Moab accompanied by Ruth the Moabitess, They came to Bethlehem at the beginning of the barley harvest.
Ru 2:10 At this, she bowed down with her face to the ground. She exclaimed, "Why have I found such favor in your eyes that you notice me--a gentile?"
Gentile:
1Th 4:5 not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God;
1Pe4:3 You have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do--living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, revels, carousing, and lawless idolatry.
(Note: The believers of Jesus following their own selves speak the words of their own, like a medium’s voice out of the earth)
Lk 19:41 As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it 42 and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace--but now it is hidden from your eyes. 43 The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you."
Note: Enemies will build an embankment]
Rev 22:10 Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near.
(Note: Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, “seal up” refers to close up )
Rev 22:18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
(Note: This book of prophecy refers to the Bible)
Pr 30:5 "Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. 6 Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.
(Note: Adding to the Bible is the doctrine of men, and the word of men’s own is a lie, see:
Job 34:4 Let us discern for ourselves what is right; let us learn together what is good. 5 "Job says, `I am innocent, but God denies me justice. 6 Although I am right, I am considered a liar; although I am guiltless, his arrow inflicts an incurable wound.)
Rev 22:7 "Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book."
Rev 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.
Rev 22:9 But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!"
(Note: All who keep the words of this book are the servants of God)
1Co 2:12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.
Lev 26:9 "`I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you. 10 You will still be eating last year's harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new. 11 I will put my tent among you, and I will not abhor you. 12 I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people.
Isa 25:6 On this mountain Yahweh Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples, a banquet of aged wine-- the best of meats and the finest of wines. 7 On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the veil that covers all nations; 8 he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign Yahweh will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth. Yahweh has spoken.
Note: The word of the mouth of the beloved is the wine, see:
SS 7:9 and your mouth like the best wine that goes down smoothly for my beloved, moving gently the lips of sleepers.
The veil refers to the letter of the Bible:
2Co 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
2Co3:12 Therefore, since we have such a hope, we are very bold. 13 We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to keep the Israelites from gazing at it while the radiance was fading away. 14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
II. The differences between the Spirit of the Bible and its letter

2Co 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
(Note: The letter: according to the diction and the sentences or phrases of an article, to explain the meaning out of one’s own will is the doctrines of men:
2Pe 1:20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by men's own interpretation.
The Spirit: the meaning selected out is the doctrine of God:
2Co 4:1 Therefore, since through God's mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart. 2 Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to your conscience in the sight of God.)
1Th 2:13 And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is at work in you who believe.
What’s the distinction between the Word of God and the word of men
1.The word of men

(1) The doctrines of men are a lie in the sight of God:
Job 34:4 Let us discern for ourselves what is right; let us learn together what is good. 5 "Job says, `I am innocent, but God denies me justice. 6 Although I am right, I am considered a liar;
(Note: Adding to the Scriptures is a lie:
Pr 30:5 "Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. 6 Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar. )
Job 27:1 And Job continued his discourse: 2 "As surely as God lives, who has denied me justice, the Almighty, who has made me taste bitterness of soul, 3 as long as I have life within me, the breath of God in my nostrils, 4 my lips will not speak wickedness, and my tongue will utter no deceit. 5 I will never admit you are in the right; till I die, I will not deny my integrity. 6 I will maintain my righteousness and never let go of it; my conscience will not reproach me as long as I live.
Isa 49:3 He said to me, "You are my servant, Israel, in whom I will display my splendor." 4 But I said, "I have labored to no purpose; I have spent my strength in vain and for nothing. Yet what is due me is in Yahweh's hand, and my reward is with my God."
(Note: The doctrines of men are for nothing and vanity)
(2) Do not be spoiled and plundered by the letter:
Isa 8:1 Yahweh said to me, "Take a large scroll and write on it with an ordinary pen (or in common characters): Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz (which means “the Spoil Speeds, the Booty Hastens”).
Isa 8:9 Raise the war cry, you nations, and be shattered! Listen, all you distant lands. Prepare for battle, and be shattered! Prepare for battle, and be shattered! 10 Devise your strategy, but it will be thwarted; propose your plan, but it will not stand, for God is with us. 11 Yahweh spoke to me with his strong hand upon me, warning me not to follow the way of this people. He said: 12 "Do not call conspiracy everything that these people call conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it. 13 Yahweh Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, he is the one you are to fear, he is the one you are to dread,
(Note: Writing in common characters with an ordinary pen is--- the Spoil Speeds, the Booty Hastens. Then, taken captive by what? See:
Col 2:8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ. )
Jer 17:1 "Judah's sin is engraved with an iron tool, inscribed with a flint point, on the tablets of their hearts and on the horns of their altars. 2 Even their children remember their altars and Asherah poles beside the green trees and on the high hills.
(Note: The green trees refer to the wicked men, see:
Ps 37:35 I have seen a wicked and ruthless man flourishing like a green tree in its native soil,
The wicked men:
1Sa 2:12 Eli's sons were wicked men; they had not known Yahweh.
Ps 9:17 The wicked return to the grave, all the nations that forget God. )
Jer 17:3 Your wealth and all your treasures I will give for spoil as the price of your sin throughout all your territory. 4 Through your own fault you will lose the inheritance I gave you. I will enslave you to your enemies in a land you do not know, for you have kindled my anger, and it will burn forever." 5 This is what Yahweh says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from Yahweh. 6 He will be like a bush in the wastelands; he will not see prosperity when it comes. He will dwell in the parched places of the desert, in a salt land where no one lives. 7 "But blessed is the man who trusts in Yahweh, whose confidence is in him. 8 He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." 9 The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? 10 "I Yahweh search the heart and examine the mind, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve." 11 Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay is the man who gains riches by unjust means. When his life is half gone, they will desert him, and in the end he will prove to be a fool.
(Note: Like the doctrines of men and the letter philosophy which do not belong to God, but you hatch them stubbornly.)
Jer 17:12 A glorious throne, exalted from the beginning, is the place of our sanctuary.
The Sanctuary is Yahweh, see:
Isa 8:13 Yahweh Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, he is the one you are to fear, he is the one you are to dread, 14 and he will be a sanctuary;
Jer 17:13 O Yahweh, the hope of Israel, all who forsake you will be put to shame. Those who turn away from you will be written in the dust because they have forsaken Yahweh, the spring of living water.
[Note: the spring of living water is the truth of Yahweh, see:
2Co 4:1 Therefore, since through God's mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart. 2 Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to your conscience in the sight of God.
(Jesus is the truth, and the word of God, see:
Jn 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Jn 4:14 but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
Jer 8:8 "`How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of Yahweh," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely? 9 The wise will be put to shame; they will be dismayed and trapped. Since they have rejected the word of Yahweh, what kind of wisdom do they have? 10 Therefore I will give their wives to other men and their fields to new owners. From the least to the greatest, all are greedy for gain; prophets and priests alike, all practice deceit. 11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. "Peace, peace," they say, when there is no peace. 12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says Yahweh.
( Attention: the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely. Since they have rejected the word of Yahweh, what kind of wisdom do they have? Prophets and priests alike, all practice deceit. "Peace, peace," they say, when there is no peace.)
(3) What is falsely called knowledge strays from the faith:
1Ti 6:20 Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge, 21 which some have professed and in so doing have wandered from the faith. Grace be with you.
(Note: The doctrines of men are usually contradictory)
The faith is made known through the prophetic writings:
Ro 16:25 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, 26 but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey the faith-- 27 to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.
Mt 12:36 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."

4) Jesus’ clothes and tunic:
Jn 19:23 When the soldiers crucified Jesus, they took his clothes , dividing it into four shares, one for each of them, with the tunic remaining. This garment was seamless, woven in one piece from top to bottom. 24 "Let's not tear it," they said to one another. "Let's decide by lot who will get it." This happened that the scripture might be fulfilled which said, "They divided my clothes among them and cast lots for my tunic." Therefore the soldiers did these things.
Attention: Jesus’ clothes was divided into four shares, one for each of them; the tunic was seamless, woven in one piece from top to bottom, cast by lot to see who will get it. What is the meaning of this?

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(to be continued)

5) The difference between the words of Yahweh from his mouth and reading the words of Yahweh from the scroll:
1Pe 1:10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.
(Note: All the prophets were revealed by the Spirit of Christ in them)
Jer 36:1 In the fourth year of Jehoiakim son of Josiah king of Judah, this word came to Jeremiah from Yahweh: 2 "Take a scroll and write on it all the words I have spoken to you concerning Israel, Judah and all the other nations from the time I began speaking to you in the reign of Josiah till now. 3 Perhaps when the people of Judah hear about every disaster I plan to inflict on them, each of them will turn from his wicked way; then I will forgive their wickedness and their sin." 4 So Jeremiah called Baruch son of Neriah, and while Jeremiah dictated all the words Yahweh had spoken to him, Baruch wrote them on the scroll. 5 Then Jeremiah told Baruch, "I am restricted; I cannot go to Yahweh's temple. 6 So you go to the house of Yahweh on a day of fasting and read to the people from the scroll the words of Yahweh that you wrote as I dictated. Read them to all the people of Judah who come in from their towns. 7 Perhaps they will bring their petition before Yahweh, and each will turn from his wicked ways, for the anger and wrath pronounced against this people by Yahweh are great." 8 Baruch son of Neriah did everything Jeremiah the prophet told him to do; at Yahweh's temple he read the words of Yahweh from the scroll.
Jer 36:17 Then they asked Baruch, "Tell us, how did you come to write all this? Did Jeremiah dictate it?" 18 "Yes," Baruch replied, "he dictated all these words to me, and I wrote them in ink on the scroll."
Jer 36:20 After they put the scroll in the room of Elishama the secretary, they went to the king in the courtyard and reported everything to him. 21 The king sent Jehudi to get the scroll, and Jehudi brought it from the room of Elishama the secretary and read it to the king and all the officials standing beside him. 22 It was the ninth month and the king was sitting in the winter apartment, with a fire burning in the firepot in front of him. 23 Whenever Jehudi had read three or four columns of the scroll, the king cut them off with a scribe's knife and threw them into the firepot, until the entire scroll was burned in the fire.
(The entire scroll was burned in the fire)
Jer 36:27 After the king burned the scroll containing the words that Baruch had written at Jeremiah's dictation, the word of Yahweh came to Jeremiah: 28 "Take another scroll and write on it all the words that were on the first scroll, which Jehoiakim king of Judah burned up.
Jer 36:32 So Jeremiah took another scroll and gave it to the scribe Baruch son of Neriah, and as Jeremiah dictated, Baruch wrote on it all the words of the scroll that King Jehoiakim of Judah had burned in the fire; And many similar words were added to them.
(All the words that Baruch wrote at Jeremiah’s dictation on the first scroll were burned up in the fire; Yahweh again told Jeremiah to take a scroll and give it to the scribe Baruch, who again wrote on it all the words of the first scroll as Jeremiah dictated.)
Please see the letter philosophy
Isa 8:1 Yahweh said to me, "Take a large scroll and write on it with an ordinary pen (or “in common characters”): Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz (which means “the Spoil Speeds, the Booty Hastens”).
Isa 8:11 Yahweh spoke to me with his strong hand upon me, warning me not to follow the way of this people.
(Note: The letter philosophy that men use is the way of the people)
Da 1:4 young men without physical defect and handsome, versed in every branch of wisdom, endowed with knowledge and insight, and competent to serve in the king's palace; they were toteach them the language and literature of the Chaldeans.
Eze 12:13 I will spread my net for him, and he will be caught in my snare; I will bring him to Babylonia, the land of the Chaldeans, but he will not see it, and there he will die. 14 I will scatter to the four winds all those around him--his staff and all his troops--and I will pursue them with drawn sword.
(Note: Babylon, the land of the Chaldeans, though there they die, they will not see the doctrines of men)
What is Babylon?
Ge 11:1 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As men moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar and settled there. 3 They said to each other, "Come, let's make bricks and bake them thoroughly." They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth." 5 But Yahweh came down to see the city and the tower that the men were building. 6 Yahweh said, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other." 8 So Yahweh scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel-- because there Yahweh confused the language of the whole world. From there Yahweh scattered them over the face of the whole earth.
(In the field of Christianity, the whole world has one language and a common speech, that is: believing Jesus to make a name for ourselves, because Yahweh came down and confused their language, they would not understand each other, and caused the confusion of denominations.)
Four winds are Babylon:
Eze 17:19 "`Therefore this is what the Sovereign Yahweh says: As surely as I live, I will bring down on his head my oath that he despised and my covenant that he broke.
(Note: The Bible is the covenant made by God in His name, and also called a book of covenant.)
Eze 17:20 I will spread my net for him, and he will be caught in my snare. I will bring him to Babylon and execute judgment upon him there because he was unfaithful to me. 21 All his fleeing troops will fall by the sword, and the survivors will be scattered to the four winds. Then you will know that I Yahweh have spoken.
Zec 2:6 "'Come! Come! Flee from the land of the north," declares Yahweh, "for I have scattered you to the four winds of heaven," declares Yahweh. 7 "Come, O Zion! Escape, you who live in the Daughter of Babylon!"
Search the four winds, these are the four soldiers dividing Jesus’ clothes:
Zec 6:1 I looked up again--and there before me were four chariots coming out from between two mountains--mountains of bronze!

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(to be continued)

(1)
Zec 6:2 The first chariot had red horses,
[Note: What is red?
Da 1:4 young men without physical defect and handsome, versed in every branch of wisdom, endowed with knowledge and insight, and competent to serve in the king's palace; they were to teach them the language and literature of the Chaldeans.
Da 2:4 Then the Chaldeans answered the king in Aramaic, "O king, live forever! Tell your servants the dream, and we will reveal the interpretation."
(Note: The language and literature is Aramaic)
2Ch 20:2 Some men came and told Jehoshaphat, "A vast army is coming against you from Edom ( Edom or Aram).
2Ki 16:6 At that time, Rezin king of Aram recovered Elath for Aram by driving out the men of Judah. Edomites ( or Arameans) then moved into Elath and have lived there to this day.
What is an Edomite?
Ge 25:29 Once when Jacob was cooking some stew, Esau came in from the open country, famished. 30 He said to Jacob, "Quick, let me have some of that red stew! I'm famished!" (That is why he was also called Edom (Edom means red) 31 Jacob replied, "First sell me your birthright." 32 "Look, I am about to die," Esau said. "What good is the birthright to me?" 33 But Jacob said, "Swear to me first." So he swore an oath to him, selling his birthright to Jacob. 34 Then Jacob gave Esau some bread and some lentil stew. He ate and drank, and then got up and left. So Esau despised his birthright.
(Esau was also called Edom, meaning red, because Esau despised his birthright)
Jesus is the birthright
Eph 1:5 he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will--
Ro 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.
The Word is in the mouth, and confess Jesus as Lord, and call on the name of the Lord:
Ro 10:8 But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: 9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. 11 As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile--the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
(Note: Many people have believed Jesus, yet the Word is not in their mouth, and this is equally despising the birthright, and is Edom, meaning red.)
Jer 49:20 Therefore, hear what Yahweh has planned against Edom, what he has purposed against those who live in Teman: The young of the flock will be dragged away; he will completely destroy their pasture because of them. 21 At the sound of their fall the earth will tremble; their cry will resound to the Red Sea.
(Note: The Edomites are in the Red Sea)
Horses:
Jer 8:4 "'Say to them, `This is what Yahweh says: " `When men fall down, do they not get up? When a man turns away, does he not return? 5 Why then have these people turned away? Why does Jerusalem always turn away? They cling to deceit; they refuse to return. 6 I have listened attentively, but they do not say what is right. No one repents of his wickedness, saying, "What have I done?" Each pursues his own course like a horse charging into battle.
(Note: Having turned away, each pursues his own course like a horse charging into battle)
Jer 5:7 "Why should I forgive you? Your children have forsaken me and sworn by gods that are not gods. I supplied all their needs, yet they committed adultery and thronged to the houses of prostitutes. 8 They are well-fed, lusty stallions, each neighing for another man's wife.
(Note: Having forsaken Yahweh, they run about like horses)
Eze 23:17 Then the Babylonians came to her, to the bed of love, and in their lust they defiled her. After she had been defiled by them, she turned away from them in disgust. 18 When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her nakedness, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister. 19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
(Note: The Babylonians are like donkeys and horses)
Na 2:2 Yahweh will restore the splendor of Jacob like the splendor of Israel, though destroyers have laid them waste and have ruined their vines. 3 The shields of his soldiers are red; the warriors are clad in scarlet. The metal on the chariots flashes on the day they are made ready; the spears of pine are brandished. 4 The chariots storm through the streets, rushing back and forth through the squares. They look like flaming torches; they dart about like lightning.
(Note: Babylon uses the doctrines of men, has ruined their vines, and their shields are red)
(2)
Zec 6:2 the second black,
[Note: What is black? Despising the birthright-- spiritual darkness, see:
Jer 14:1 This is the word of Yahweh to Jeremiah concerning the drought: 2 "Judah mourns, her cities languish; they wail for the land, and a cry goes up from Jerusalem. 3 The nobles send their servants for water; they go to the cisterns but find no water. They return with their jars unfilled; dismayed and despairing, they cover their heads. 4 The ground is cracked because there is no rain in the land; the farmers are dismayed and cover their heads. 5 Even the doe in the field deserts her newborn fawn because there is no grass.
(Note: What is the rain? The word spoken, when moved by the Holy Spirit, is rain and grass, see:
Job 29:22 After I had spoken, they spoke no more; my words fell gently on their ears. 23 They waited for me as for showers and drank in my words as the spring rain.
Hos 10:12 Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek Yahweh, until he comes and showers righteousness on you.
Shower righteousness on you. Righteousness:
1Jn 2:28 And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming. 29 If you know that he is righteous, you know that everyone who does what is right has been born of him.
The Lord is righteous, the doctrine of God our Saviour:
Tit 2:9 Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them, 10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching of God our Savior attractive.
The word is the light of life :
Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.
Jn 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
Dt 32:1 Listen, O heavens, and I will speak; hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 2 Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants. 3 I will proclaim the name of Yahweh. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!
(Babylon uses the doctrines of men, and no word from the mouth of God comes to them, so they are spiritually dark)
(3)
Zec 6:3 the third white,
What is white? He who does not cast the measuring line by lot is a false prophet, see:
Mic 2:5 Therefore you will have no one in the assembly of Yahweh to divide the land by lot. 6 "Do not prophesy," their prophets say. "Do not prophesy about these things; disgrace will not overtake us."
What is the measuring line?
Isa 30:18 Yet Yahweh longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For Yahweh is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!
Isa 28:17 I will make justice the measuring line and righteousness the plumb line; hail will sweep away your refuge, the lie, and water will overflow your hiding place.
(Make justice the measuring line, the measuring line is Yahweh)
Search false prophets:
2Pe 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
What are shameful ways? It is doing what pagans choose to do, see:
1Pe 4:3 For you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do--living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry.
2Pe 2:3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
2Pe 2:17 These men are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them.
(Note: The false prophets are mists, the mists are white. What is the water? The water of life is the Word, see:
Eph 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
Jn 4:14 but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”)
Babylon using the doctrines of men is the spring without water, and is a deep pit, see:
Pr 22:14 The mouth of an adulteress is a deep pit; he who is under Yahweh's wrath will fall into it.
Babylon the great, the mother of the prostitutes of the Earth:
Rev 17:5 This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(to be continued)

(4)
Zec 6:3 and the fourth dappled--all of them powerful.
Note: What is dappled?
Ge 30:39 they mated in front of the branches. And they bore young that were streaked or speckled or spotted.
The doctrine of God our Saviour is the word from ancient times:
Ro 11:16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.
Mic 5:2 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times."
Pr 8:22 "Yahweh possessed me before his creation, before his deeds of old; 23 I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began. 24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth, when there were no springs abounding with water; 25 before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, 26 before he made the earth or its fields or any of the dust of the world. 27 I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep, 28 when he established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep, 29 when he gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep his command, and when he marked out the foundations of the earth. 30 Then I was the craftsman at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence, 31 rejoicing in his whole world and delighting in mankind. 32 "Now then, my sons, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways.
Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.
Heb 1:1 In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.
(Now how many people believe Jesus yet are not connected to the Ancient Root, because Babylon uses the doctrines of men, so that branch connecting to branch is a dappled horse.)
Jesus is the true vine, we are the branches:
Jn 15:1 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. 5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
Zec 6:4 I asked the angel who was speaking to me, "What are these, my lord?" 5 The angel answered me, "These are the four winds of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world.
(Note: The word explained from the Scriptures is the name of Jesus—the Word of God our Savior:
Tit 2:10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching of God our Savior attractive.
Lk 24:25 He said to them, "How foolish you are, and how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Did not the Christ have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?" 27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.
We can see from what is mentioned above: four soldiers dividing Jesus’ clothes, that is the letter theories of the Scriptures; one for each soldier, that is the Babylon of the Chaldeans, the doctrines of men, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world, because the words of the Bible explained are Jesus himself—the Word of God.
Inquire of Yahweh about what is written in this book:
2Ch 34:21 "Go and inquire of Yahweh for me and for the remnant in Israel and Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is Yahweh's anger that is poured out on us because our fathers have not kept the word of Yahweh; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written in this book."
2Ki 22:13 "Go and inquire of Yahweh for me and for the people and for all Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is Yahweh's anger that burns against us because our fathers have not obeyed the words of this book; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written there concerning us."
(So the Babylonians of the four winds are going out from standing in the presence of Yahweh of the whole world)
Jer 51:60 Jeremiah had written on a scroll about all the disasters that would come upon Babylon--all that had been recorded concerning Babylon. 61 He said to Seraiah, "When you get to Babylon, see that you read all these words aloud.
(Attention: When you get to Babylon, see that you read all these words aloud. No word from the mouth of God.)
Mt 4:4 Jesus answered, "It is written: `Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God."
(Note: The word from the mouth of God is gained by lot, see:
Jn 19:24 "Let's not tear it," they said to one another. "Let's decide by lot who will get it." This happened that the scripture might be fulfilled which said, "They divided my outer garments among them and cast lots for my tunic."
Isa 34:16 Look in the scroll of Yahweh and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together. 17 He has cast the lot for them; his hand distributes them by measuring line. They will possess it forever and dwell there from generation to generation.)
Jer 51:62 Then say, `O Yahweh, you have said you will destroy this place, so that neither man nor animal will live in it; it will be desolate forever. 63 'When you finish reading this scroll, tie a stone to it and throw it into the Euphrates. 64 Then say, `So will Babylon sink to rise no more because of the disaster I will bring upon her. And her people will fall.' " The words of Jeremiah end here.
(Note: When you finish reading this scroll, tie a stone to it and throw it into the Euphrates.)
Then, how many preachers are proclaiming the doctrines of men in the Babylon Euphrates?
Rev 9:13 The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the horns of the golden altar that is before God. 14 It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates." 15 And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.
(Note: Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates, the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million.)
Rev 17:5 This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
What are prostitutes?
Pr 7:21 With persuasive words she led him astray; she seduced him with her smooth talk. 22 All at once he followed her like an ox going to the slaughter, like a deer stepping into a noose 23 till an arrow pierces his liver, like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing it will cost him his life. 24 Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say. 25 Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths. 26 Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng.
From the above mentioned, we can see that the letter of the Bible is the doctrines of men, namely the doctrines men use, and the philosophy Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon used to administrate the state, and it is the language and literature of the Chaldeans, invented by Nebuchadnezzar with his own understanding. The Scriptures are the words of God—the Word of God, the doctrine of God, so Babylon the Great became the great prostitute of the earth and the mother of all the abominations in the sight of God:
Da 4:10 These are the visions I saw while lying in my bed: I looked, and there before me stood a tree in the middle of the land. Its height was enormous. 11 The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth. 12 Its leaves were beautiful, its fruit abundant, and on it was food for all. Under it the beasts of the field found shelter, and the birds of the air lived in its branches; from it all flesh was fed. 13 "In the visions I saw while lying in my bed, I looked, and there before me was a messenger, a holy watcher, coming down from heaven. 14 He called in a loud voice: `Cut down the tree and trim off its branches; strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit. Let the animals flee from under it and the birds from its branches. 15 But let the stump and its roots, bound with iron and bronze, remain in the ground, in the grass of the field. " `Let him be drenched with the dew of heaven, and let him live with the animals among the plants of the earth. 16 Let his mind be changed from that of a man and let him be given the mind of an animal, till seven times pass by for him.
Da 4:20 the tree you saw, which grew large and strong, with its top touching the sky, visible to the whole earth, with beautiful leaves and abundant fruit, providing food for all, giving shelter to the beasts in the field, and having nesting places in its branches for the birds of the air---22you, O king, are that tree! You have become great and strong; your greatness has grown until it reaches the sky, and your dominion extends to distant parts of the earth. 23 you, O king, saw a messenger, a holy one, coming down from heaven and saying,” cut down the tree and destroy it, but leave the stump bound with iron and bronze in the grass of the field, while its roots remain in the ground. Let him be drenched with dew of heaven; let him live like the wild animals, until seven times pass by for him.
Da 4:29 Twelve months later, as the king was walking on the roof of the royal palace of Babylon, 30 he said, "Is not this the great Babylon I have built as the royal residence, by my mighty power and for the glory of my majesty?" 31 The words were still on his lips when a voice came from heaven, "This is what is decreed for you, King Nebuchadnezzar: Your royal authority has been taken from you. 32 You will be driven away from people and will live with the wild animals; you will eat grass like cattle. Seven times will pass by for you until you acknowledge that the Most High is sovereign over the kingdoms of men and gives them to anyone he wishes." 33 Immediately what had been said about Nebuchadnezzar was fulfilled. He was driven away from people and ate grass like cattle. His body was drenched with the dew of heaven until his hair grew like the feathers of an eagle and his nails like the claws of a bird. 34 At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever. His dominion is an eternal dominion; his kingdom endures from generation to generation.
(Note: The tree which grew and became strong is you, for your greatness has grown and reaches to the sky, and your dominion to the end of the earth: it refers to Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, using the doctrines of men to dominate to the ends of the earth, and King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon thought out with his own understanding the doctrines of men, which are used by the later generations in the world. The stump and its roots, bound with iron and bronze, remain in the ground: meaning Jesus’ believers still use the doctrines of men, and by this tree all flesh is fed)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(to be continued)

Mt 3:9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, `We have Abraham as our father.' I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.
Children of Abraham refer to one person Christ, see:
Gal 3:15 Brothers, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case. 16 The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. The Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.
(Christ is the doctrine of God)
Col 1:25 I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness-- 26 the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the saints. 27 To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
(The word Jesus speaks is spirit, and the Word of God:
Jn 6:62 What if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! 63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.
Eph 6:17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
to cut the tree stump and roots of the doctrines of men)
The fruit refers to Christ:
1Co 15:23 But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.
Mt 3:11 "I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
(The word Jesus speaks is more powerful than John’s:
Lk 1:37 For nothing is impossible with God.
The word Jesus speaks after his resurrection is the Holy Spirit, search:
Jn 20:19 On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!" 20 After he said this, he showed them his hands and side. The disciples were overjoyed when they saw the Lord. 21 Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you." 22 And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is the Word of God)
Jesus is the wheat:
Jn 12:24 I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.
Jesus is the truth, and the word of God:
Jn 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
2Co 4:1 Therefore, since through God's mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart. 2 Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to your conscience in the sight of God.
Burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire—the doctrines of men are but the chaff in the sight of God, search:
Da 2:28 but there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries. He has shown King Nebuchadnezzar what will happen in days to come. Your dream and the visions that passed through your mind as you lay on your bed are these: 29 "As you were lying there, O king, your mind turned to things to come, and the revealer of mysteries showed you what is going to happen. 30 As for me, this mystery has been revealed to me, not because I have greater wisdom than other living men, but so that you, O king, may know the interpretation and that you may understand what went through your mind. 31 "You looked, O king, and there before you stood a large statue--an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance. 32 The head of the statue was made of pure gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, 33 its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay. 34 While you were watching, a rock was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and smashed them. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were broken to pieces at the same time and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.
(God has shown that the Chaldeans’ letter doctrines King Nebuchadnezzar used will become the chaff on a threshing floor)
What is made with one’s own understanding is like chaff on a threshing floor:
Hos 13:2 Now they sin more and more; they make idols for themselves from their silver, cleverly fashioned images, all of them the work of craftsmen. It is said of these people, "They offer human sacrifice and kiss "the calf-idols." 3 Therefore they will be like the morning mist, like the early dew that disappears, like chaff swirling from a threshing floor, like smoke escaping through a window.
Jer 23:16 This is what Yahweh Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of Yahweh.
(Note: Vision is revelation:
Pr 29:18 Where there is no revelation (or vision), the people cast off restraint; but blessed is he who keeps the law.)
Jer 23: 17 They keep saying to those who despise me, `Yahweh says: You will have peace. 'And to all who follow the stubbornness of their hearts they say, `No harm will come to you. 18 'But which of them has stood in the council of Yahweh to see or to hear his word? Who has listened and heard his word? 19 See, the storm of Yahweh will burst out in wrath, a whirlwind swirling down on the heads of the wicked. 20 The anger of Yahweh will not turn back until he fully accomplishes the purposes of his heart. In days to come you will understand it clearly. 21 I did not send these prophets, yet they have run with their message; I did not speak to them, yet they have prophesied. 22 But if they had stood in my council, they would have proclaimed my words to my people and would have turned them from their evil ways and from their evil deeds.
These prophets speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of Yahweh.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(to be continued)

See the judgment of Babylon
Isa 14:22 "I will rise up against them," declares Yahweh Almighty. "I will cut off from Babylon her name and survivors, her offspring and descendants," declares Yahweh. 23 "I will turn her into a place for owls and into swampland; I will sweep her with the broom of destruction," declares Yahweh Almighty.
Rev 14:8 A second angel followed and said, "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries." 9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10 he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name."
Rev 18:2 With a mighty voice he shouted: "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird. 3 For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries." 4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; 5 for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes. 6 Give back to her as she has given; pay her back double for what she has done. Mix her a double portion from her own cup. 7 Give her as much torture and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself. In her heart she boasts, `I sit as queen; I am not a widow, and I will never mourn. 8 'Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God who judges her. 9 "When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: " `Woe! Woe, O great city, O Babylon, city of power! In one hour your doom has come!
Lk 19:41 As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it 42 and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace--but now it is hidden from your eyes. 43 The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you."
(Note: Leave not one stone on another:
The former “stone” refers to the heart of stone:
Eze 11:17 "'Therefore say: `This is what the Sovereign Yahweh says: I will gather you from the nations and bring you back from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you back the land of Israel again. 18 "'They will return to it and remove all its vile images and detestable idols. 19 I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. 20 Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.
Eze 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
The latter “stone” refers to Christ—the Rock. Because now there are many people believing Jesus, yet cannot make out the doctrines of men, it is also hidden from their eyes.
1Co 10:1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. 2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. 3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.
The word the apostles spoke was the name of Jesus Christ, and the first cornerstone.
Ac 15:7 After much discussion, Peter got up and addressed them: "Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe. 8 God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us.
Ac 4:1 The priests and the captain of the temple guard and the Sadducees came up to Peter and John while they were speaking to the people. 2 They were greatly disturbed because the apostles were teaching the people and proclaiming in Jesus the resurrection of the dead. 3 They seized Peter and John, and because it was evening, they put them in jail until the next day. 4 But many who heard the message believed, and the number of men grew to about five thousand.
Ac 4:10 then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. 11 He is "`the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone. ' 12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."
The word Paul speaks is the Son of God and Jesus Christ:
Ac 13:44 On the next Sabbath almost the whole city gathered to hear the word of God. 45 When the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy and talked abusively against what Paul was saying.
2Co 1:18 But as surely as God is faithful, our message to you is not "Yes" and "No." 11 For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by me and Silas and Timothy, was not "Yes" and "No," but in him it has always been "Yes."
The foundation Paul has laid is Jesus Christ:
1Co 3:10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should be careful how he builds. 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Is Jesus Christ in you? unless indeed you failed the test.
2Co 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Jesus Christ is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test? 6 And I trust that you will discover that we have not failed the test.
Yahweh is the Rock eternal:
Isa 26:4 Trust in Yahweh forever, for Yahweh, Yahweh, is the Rock eternal.)
This is the meaning of leaving not one stone on another “stone”.
Jer 8:8 "`How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of Yahweh," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely? 9 The wise will be put to shame; they will be dismayed and trapped. Since they have rejected the word of Yahweh, what kind of wisdom do they have?
(The lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely, and the written doctrines of men have rejected the word of Yahweh)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(to be continued)

2. The Word of God

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning.
(Note: The Spirit gives life, and is Jesus’ tunic, see:
Jn 19:23 When the soldiers crucified Jesus, they took his clothes, dividing it into four shares, one for each of them, with the tunic remaining. This garment was seamless, woven in one piece from top to bottom.
The tunic is the righteousness of the saints:
Rev 19:8 Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear. For the fine linen is the righteousness of the saints.
The righteousness is Yahweh:
Jer 33:14 "`The days are coming,' declares Yahweh, `when I will fulfill the gracious promise I made to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. 15 "`In those days and at that time I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David's line; he will do what is just and right in the land. 16 In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will live in safety. This is the name by which it will be called: Yahweh Our Righteousness.
The whole Bible was seamless originally; do not tear it, but cast lots to get the Spirit)
The word from the mouth of God speaks out parables, And expounds ancient riddles.
Mt 4:4 Jesus answered, "It is written: `Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God."
(Speaking plainly is the word of the mouth)
Jn 16:25 "Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father. 26 In that day you will ask in my name. I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf. 27 No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God. 28 I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father." 29 Then Jesus' disciples said, "Now you are speaking clearly and without figures of speech. 30 Now we can see that you know all things and that you do not even need to have anyone ask you questions. This makes us believe that you came from God." 31 "You believe at last!" Jesus answered.
Ps 49:1 Hear this, all you peoples; listen, all who live in this world, 2 both low and high, rich and poor alike: 3 My mouth will speak words of wisdom; the utterance from my heart will give understanding. 4 I will turn my ear to a proverb; with the harp I will expound my riddle:
Ps 78:1 O my people, hear my teaching; listen to the words of my mouth. 2 I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things, things from of old-- 3 what we have heard and known, what our fathers have told us. 4 We will not hide them from their children; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of Yahweh, his power, and the wonders he has done. 5 He decreed statutes for Jacob and established the law in Israel, which he commanded our forefathers to teach their children, 6 so the next generation would know them, even the children yet to be born, and they in turn would tell their children. 7 Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.
(The commands of God are the Word heard:
1Jn 2:7 Dear friends, I am not writing you a new command but an old one, which you have had since the beginning. This old command is the message you have heard. 8 Yet I am writing you a new command; its truth is seen in him and you, because the darkness is passing and the true light is already shining.
The Scriptures testify about Jesus:
Jn 5:39 You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me,
Tit 2:10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the doctrine of God our Savior attractive.
The words from Peter’s mouth are the word:
Ac 15:7 After much discussion, Peter got up and addressed them: "Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe. Saul persecuting the believers of the Way was persecuting Jesus:
Ac 9:1 Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out murderous threats against the Lord's disciples. He went to the high priest 2 and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to the Way, whether men or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem. 3 As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?" 5 "Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked. "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied.
Isa 28:9 "Who is it he is trying to teach? To whom is he explaining his message? To children weaned from their milk, to those just taken from the breast? 10 For it is: commands on commands, precept on precept, a little here, a little there." 11 Very well then, with alien lips and strange tongues God will speak to this people, 12 to whom he said, "This is the resting place, let the weary rest"; and, "This is the place of repose"-- but they would not listen. 13 So then, the word of Yahweh to them will become: Precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little.
Isa 34:16 Look in the scroll of Yahweh and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together. 17 He has cast the lot for them; his hand distributes them by measuring line. They will possess it forever and dwell there from generation to generation.
[Note: His Spirit will gather them (referring to the Holy Son and the Holy Spirit) together, this is clear to us that what the Scripture says--- do not add, do not omit and do not interpret according to the things of men]
What is the measuring line? Yahweh is the measuring line:
Am 7:7 This is what he showed me: the Lord was standing by a wall that had been built true to plumb, with a plumb line in his hand. 8 And Yahweh asked me, "What do you see, Amos?" "A plumb line," I replied. Then the Lord said, "Look, I am setting a plumb line among my people Israel; I will spare them no longer.
Isa 28:17 I will make justice the measuring line and righteousness the plumb line; hail will sweep away your refuge, the lie, and water will overflow your hiding place.
Isa 30:18 Yet Yahweh longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For Yahweh is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!
Zec 2:1 Then I looked up--and there before me was a man with a measuring line in his hand! 2 I asked, "Where are you going?" He answered me, "To measure Jerusalem, to find out how wide and how long it is." 3 Then the angel who was speaking to me left, and another angel came to meet him 4 and said to him: "Run, tell that young man, `Jerusalem will be a city without walls because of the great number of men and livestock in it. 5 And I myself will be a wall of fire around it,' declares Yahweh, `and I will be its glory within. 6 "'Come! Come! Flee from the land of the north," declares Yahweh, "for I have scattered you to the four winds of heaven," declares Yahweh. 7 "Come, O Zion! Escape, you who live in the Daughter of Babylon!"
The land divided by the hand of Yahweh:
Eze45:1When you allot the land as an inheritance, you shall set aside for Yahweh a portion of the land as a holy district, twenty-five thousand cubits long and twenty thousand cubits wide; it shall be holy throughout its entire extent. 2Of this, a square plot of five hundred by five hundred cubits shall be for the sanctuary, with fifty cubits for an open space around it. 3In the holy district you shall measure off a section twenty-five thousand cubits long and ten thousand wide, in which shall be the sanctuary, the most holy place.
Attention: what is the sanctuary?
Isa8: 13But the LORD of hosts, him you shall regard as holy; let him be your fear, and let him be your dread. 14He will become a sanctuary,
Eze45: 4It shall be a holy portion of the land; it shall be for the priests, who minister in the sanctuary and approach Yahweh to minister to him; and it shall be both a place for their houses and a holy place for the sanctuary.
Attention: what is the holy place?
Mal 2:11Judah has been faithless, and abomination has been committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah has profaned the holiness (or the holy place) of Yahweh, which he loves, and has married the daughter of a foreign god. 12 As for the man who does this, whoever he may be, may Yahweh cut him off from the tents of Jacob --even though he brings offerings to Yahweh Almighty.
Mt24:15‘So when you see the desolating sacrilege standing in the holy place, as was spoken of by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand.)
Understand what? That is the word we preach. There are two kinds of words in the teaching of Scriptures:
1Th 2:13 And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is at work in you who believe.
The word of God:
Jn 1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God.
Tit 2:9 Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them, 10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the doctrine of God our Savior attractive.
Is it the word? If it is not the word, that is the desolating sacrilege.
1Pe 4:11 If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.
The word Paul speaks is the Son of God, Jesus Christ:
2Co 1:18 But as surely as God is faithful, our word to you is not "Yes" and "No." 11 For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by me and Silas and Timothy, was not "Yes" and "No," but in him it has always been "Yes."
Because Jesus is the holy place:
Mal2:11Judah has been faithless, and abomination has been committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah has profaned the holiness (or the holy place) of Yahweh, which he loves, and has married the daughter of a foreign god.
Dan9: 27He shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall make sacrifice and offering cease; and in their place shall be an abomination that desolates, until the decreed end is poured out upon the desolator."
Dan11:31Forces sent by him shall occupy and profane the temple and fortress. They shall abolish the regular burnt offering and set up the abomination that makes desolate.
Attention: Yahweh is the fortress.
Na1:7Yahweh is good, a stronghold in a day of trouble; he protects those who take refuge in him,

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(to be continued)

Eze 2:1 He said to me, "Son of man, stand up on your feet and I will speak to you." 2 As he spoke, the Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet, and I heard him speaking to me.
Eze 2:8 But you, son of man, listen to what I say to you. Do not rebel like that rebellious house; open your mouth and eat what I give you." 9 Then I looked, and I saw a hand stretched out to me. In it was a scroll,
Eze 3:1 And he said to me, "Son of man, eat what is before you, eat this scroll; then go and speak to the house of Israel." 2 So I opened my mouth, and he gave me the scroll to eat. 3 Then he said to me, "Son of man, eat this scroll I am giving you and fill your stomach with it." So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth. 4 He then said to me: "Son of man, go now to the house of Israel and speak my words to them.
Eze 2:10 And he said to me, "Son of man, listen carefully and take to heart all the words I speak to you. 11 Go now to your countrymen in exile and speak to them. Say to them, `This is what the Sovereign Yahweh says,' whether they listen or fail to listen."
Eze 2:16 At the end of seven days the word of Yahweh came to me: 17 "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.
(Note: The stomach is filled with the scroll, that is what the Sovereign Yahweh says, and give them warning from Yahweh)
Jn 7:37 On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. 38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." 39 By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.
The Spirit is the Word of God:
1Co 14:21 In the Law it is written: "Through men of strange tongues and through the lips of foreigners I will speak to this people, but even then they will not listen to me,"
(Note: The last “me” refers to Jesus)
Today how to tell that the Spirit of Jesus speaks through us?
The words explained – are the Word of God.
Jesus talks and opens the Scriptures:
Lk 24:32 They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"
The words of the Scriptures explained are the Word of God:
[This makes us think that while the flesh of Jesus breathed his last on the cross for our sins, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, the curtain is Jesus; one half of the curtain is his flesh, which went up to heaven, and the other half on the earth is the words of God—the Word of God.
See: The flesh of Jesus was resurrected and stands by the right hand of God, and entered the curtain for us and became a high priest for ever
Heb 6:19 We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, 20 where Jesus, who went before us, has entered on our behalf. He has become a high priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.
Ac 1:11 "Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."
Ac 2:31 Seeing what was ahead, he spoke of the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to the grave, nor did his body see decay. 32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of the fact. 33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.
Ac 2:36 "'Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."
(The flesh of Jesus was resurrected and taken up to heaven, and received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and poured down, and the Holy Spirit which came down is the Word of God:
Tit 2:10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the doctrine of God our Savior attractive. )
Heb 10:19 Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body,
Jn 2:21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.]
Lk 24:44 He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms."
(All the words explained must be fulfilled.)
Lk 24:45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.
(Jesus opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.)
Lk 24:49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high."
(Note: Be clothed with power from on high. The power refers to the word of God:
Lk 1:37 For nothing is impossible with God.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Let’s talk about: the words Jesus speaks are spirit and life
(The Spirit is the Word of God)
Jn 4:24 God is spirit, those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
Rev 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron rod." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Ro 10:17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.
Ac 9:1 Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out murderous threats against the Lord's disciples. He went to the high priest 2 and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to the Way, whether men or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem. 3 As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?" 5 "Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked. "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied.
(To persecute those who belong to the Way is to persecute Jesus.)
Tit 2:10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the doctrineof God our Savior attractive.
Jn 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.
2Co 4:1 Therefore, since through God's mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart. 2 Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.
Ps 19:9 The fear of Yahweh is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of Yahweh are sure and altogether righteous. 10 They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the comb. 11 By them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward.
We can see from above that Jesus is the truth, the Word of God and the doctrine of Yahweh.
Speak with the mouth the word of God, that is, the doctrine of God, and life is in the nostrils
Isa 49:4 But I said, "I have labored to no purpose; I have spent my strength in vain and for nothing. Yet what is due me is in Yahweh's hand, and my reward is with my God."
Job 27:1 And Job continued his discourse: 2 "As surely as God lives, who has denied me justice, the Almighty, who has made me taste bitterness of soul, 3 as long as I have life within me, the breath of God in my nostrils, 4 my lips will not speak wickedness, and my tongue will utter no deceit. 5 I will never admit you are in the right; till I die, I will not deny my integrity. 6 I will maintain my righteousness and never let go of it; my conscience will not reproach me as long as I live.
Jn 12:47 "As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. 48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day. 49 For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say."
Jn 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
(Note: Jesus is the word of God, not the word of men)
Ro 10:8 But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: 9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
(Note: Confess with the mouth that the Word is Jesus as Lord, and after resurrection one half of the curtain is the Word of God)
1Jn 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched--this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. 2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.
(That which was from the beginning “the Word of life” means that Jesus the Word became flesh)
1Jn 5:10 Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(to be continued)

The name of Jesus is the Word of God and may also be called:
(1) The Word of life
1Jn 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched--this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. 2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.
Php 2:16 as you hold out the word of life--in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for nothing.
(2) The Word of eternal life
Jn 6:68 Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
(3) The Word of the gospel
Ac 15:7 After much discussion, Peter got up and addressed them: "Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe. 8 God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us.
(4) The Word of resurrection
Ac 17:18 A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to dispute with him. Some of them asked, "What is this babbler trying to say?" Others remarked, "He seems to be advocating foreign gods." They said this because Paul was preaching the good news about Jesus and the resurrection.
(5) The Word of grace
Ac 14:3 So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to do miraculous signs and wonders.
(6) The Word of grace
Ac 20:31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears. 32 "Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
(7) The Word of light
Ac 26:23 that the Christ would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would proclaim light to his own people and to the Gentiles."
(8) The Word of salvation
Ac 13:26 "'Brothers, children of Abraham, and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.
(9) The Way to be saved
Ac 16:17 This girl followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved."
(10) The word of truth
2Ti 2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.
Eph 1:13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,
(11) The faith
1Ti 6:12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
Gal 1:23 They only heard the report: "The man who formerly persecuted us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy."
Ro 16:26 but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey the faith--
(12) The Word of God
Ac 13:44 On the next Sabbath almost the whole city gathered to hear the word of God. 45 When the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy and talked abusively against what Paul was saying. 46 Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles. 47 For this is what the Lord has commanded us: " `I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth." 48 'When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.
(Note: What Paul spoke was the Word of God.)
" I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth":
Ps 3:8 From Yahweh comes salvation. May your blessing be on your people.
Rev 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron rod." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
(13) The Word of forgiveness of sins
Ac 13:38 "Therefore, my brothers, I want you to know that through this man the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you.
(14) The common faith
Tit 1:1 Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ for the faith of God's elect and the knowledge of the truth that leads to godliness-- 2 a faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time, 3 and at his appointed season he brought his word to light through the preaching entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior, 4 to To Titus, my true son in our common faith: Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior.
(15) The Word of righteousness
2Pe 2:5 if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;
(16) The way of truth, the path of commands
Ps 119:30 I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws. 31 I hold fast to your statutes, O Yahweh; do not let me be put to shame. 32 I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.
(17) The ways of Yahweh
2ch 17:3 Yahweh was with Jehoshaphat because in his early years he walked in the ways his father David had followed. He did not consult the Baals 4 but sought the God of his father and followed his commands rather than the practices of Israel. 5 Yahweh established the kingdom under his control; and all Judah brought gifts to Jehoshaphat, so that he had great wealth and honor. 6 His heart was devoted to the ways of Yahweh; furthermore, he removed the high places and the Asherah poles from Judah.

Isa 34: 16Seek and read from the book of Yahweh: Not one of these shall be missing; none shall be without its mate. For the mouth of Yahweh has commanded, and his spirit has gathered them.
Attention: Not one of these is missing, none shall be without its mate. For my mouth has commanded, and his spirit has gathered them.
Isa 34:17He has cast the lot for them, his hand has portioned it out to them with the line; they shall possess it forever, from generation to generation they shall live in it.
Jn6: 62Then what if you were to see the Son of Man ascending to where he was before? 63It is the spirit that gives life; the flesh is useless. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
III. The [FONT=&#23435]C[/FONT]reation of G[FONT=&#23435]OD[/FONT]

Ro 4:17 As it is written: "I have made you a father of many nations." He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed--the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were.
The word of God:
Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.
The Son of God:
Heb 1:1 In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful command. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
The Word of God:
Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
Pr 8:22 "Yahweh brought me forth first, before his deeds of old; 23 I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began. 24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth, when there were no springs abounding with water; 25 before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, 26 before he made the earth or its fields or any of the dust of the world. 27 I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep, 28 when he established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep, 29 when he gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep his command, and when he marked out the foundations of the earth. 30 Then I was the craftsman at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence, 31 rejoicing in his whole world and delighting in mankind. 32 "Now then, my sons, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways.
(Note: “he” refers to the Word. Blessed are those who keep my ways[FONT=&#23435]。[/FONT])
Ps 33:6 By the command of Yahweh were the heavens made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth.
(The command of Yahweh is the Word, see:
1Jn 2:7 Dear friends, I am not writing you a new command but an old one, which you have had since the beginning. This old command is the message you have heard. 8 Yet I am writing you a new command; its truth is seen in him and you, because the darkness is passing and the true light is already shining.)
Ps 33:8 Let all the earth fear Yahweh; let all the people of the world revere him. 9 For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm.
Ge 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. 28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."
(The mankind that fills the earth is in the image of God, they are still in the process of being made in the likeness of God)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1. Yahweh is the living God

Jer 10:10 But Yahweh is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King. When he is angry, the earth trembles; the nations cannot endure his wrath. 11 "Tell them this: `These gods, who did not make the heavens and the earth, will perish from the earth and from under the heavens.' "
(Note: The gods did not make the heavens and the earth, and will perish from the earth and from under the heavens)
Ps 18:46 Yahweh lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior!
Da 6:26 "I issue a decree that in every part of my kingdom people must fear and reverence the God of Daniel. "For he is the living God and he endures forever; his kingdom will not be destroyed, his dominion will never end.
(Note: Yahweh is the living God and he endures forever)
Col 2:9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,
(The fullness of God is the eternal power, the divine nature and the divine power of God:
Ro 1:19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
The things about God are plain to the men; the eternal power and divine nature of God are in them.
2Pe 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.
Know the Lord, and God gives the divine power and life.
Ac 2:32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of the fact. 33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.
Ac 2:36 'Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."
(This crucified Jesus, God has made him both Lord and Christ)
Christ:
Ac 4:26 The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the Lord and against his Anointed One (or Christ).
La 4:20 Yahweh's anointed, our very life breath, was caught in their traps. We thought that under his shadow we would live among the nations.
1Co 3:23 and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.
Christ is life:
Job 7:7 Remember, O God, that my life is but a breath; my eyes will never see happiness again.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
Dt 30:19 This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love Yahweh your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For Yahweh is your life, and he will give you many years.
He who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God:
1Jn 5:1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.
Mt 16:15 "But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" 16 Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." 17 Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh, but by my Father in heaven.
Jn 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" 27 "Yes, Lord," she told him, "I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world."
1Jn 5:10 Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
From what is mentioned above, we can see that Yahweh, Jesus and Christ are one God. Please see:
Job 12:7 "But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; 8 or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you. 9 Which of all these does not know that the hand of Yahweh has done this? 10 In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.
Who does not know that the hand of Yahweh has done this?
Ge 2:4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created. When Yahweh God made the earth and the heavens-- 5 and no shrub of the field had yet appeared on the earth and no plant of the field had yet sprung up, for Yahweh God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no man to work the ground, 6 but mist came up from the earth and wetted the whole surface of the ground-- 7 Yahweh God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
(Note: This passage makes us know:
1) When there was nothing, Adam was first made from the dust of the ground;
2) When the breath of life was breathed into Adam’s nostrils, Adam became a living being;
3) Yahweh is the breath of life in the nostrils of man; the breath of life is the Spirit:
Jn 20:21 Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you." 22 And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
Note: Men have spirit, which is also the breath of life in the nostrils, see:
Job 34:12 It is unthinkable that God would do wrong, that the Almighty would pervert justice. 13 Who appointed him over the earth? Who put him in charge of the whole world? 14 If it were his intention and he withdrew his spirit and breath, 15 all flesh would perish together and man would return to the dust.
Job 33:4 The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
Job 32:8 But it is the spirit in a man, the breath of the Almighty, that gives him understanding.
Ac 17:23 For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: |TO AN UNKNOWN GOD. Now what you worship as something unknown I am going to proclaim to you. 24 "The God who made the universe and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. 27 God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. 28 `For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, `We are his offspring.
Jer 23:23 "Am I only a God nearby," declares Yahweh, "and not a God far away? 24 Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?" declares Yahweh. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares Yahweh.
(Note: Yahweh declares, "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" because at that time Adam became a living being, Adam was selfless when he was made; the Spirit of God spoke through the mouth of Adam and made everything, and what Adam’s mouth spoke at that time was the Word and the Word of God:
Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
Ps 33:6 By the command of Yahweh were the heavens made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth.
Ps 33:9 For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm.
Eph 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit-- just as you were called to one hope when you were called-- 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.)
Ge 2:4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created. When Yahweh God made the earth and the heavens-- 5 and no shrub of the field had yet appeared on the earth and no plant of the field had yet sprung up, for Yahweh God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no man to work the ground, 6 but mist came up from the earth and wetted the whole surface of the ground-- 7 Yahweh God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
Adam became a living being with spirit, the spirit is Christ:
Heb 9:14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
2. God made everything

Ge 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
(Note: The Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. At that time there was still no rain, and these waters refer to the words the mouth of Adam spoke-- the word, the water of life)
Eph 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
Ge 1:3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.
(How did God say?
Gal 1:11 I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. 12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.
Gal 1:15 But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any flesh,
2Co 13:3 since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking in me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you.
Ac 27:25 So keep up your courage, men, for I have faith in God that it will happen just as he told me.
1Co 3:23 and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.
(Christ is of God.)
Ge 1:4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning--the first day.
Jer 33:20 This is what Yahweh says: `If you can break my covenant with the day and my covenant with the night, so that day and night no longer come at their appointed time,
Ge 1:6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water." 7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the expanse "sky." And there was evening, and there was morning--the second day. 9 And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters he called "seas." And God saw that it was good. 11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning--the third day.
(Note: As God said, so the land still produces vegetation now: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds, produced in the same way from the land)
Ge 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so. 16 God made two great lights--the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning--the fourth day. 20 And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky." 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth." 23 And there was evening, and there was morning--the fifth day.
(Note: The water teems with living creatures, and birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky, and now it is being fulfilled in the same way)
Ge 1:24 And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.
(Note: Until nowadays, in the same way the land produces living creatures, creeping things, livestock and wild animals, each according to its kind)
Ge 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. 28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground." 29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground--everything that has the breath of life in it--I give every green plant for food." And it was so. 31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning--the sixth day.
(Everything that God said it was good is still being fulfilled now -- the land still produces all kinds of vegetation, trees, creeping things, the waters still bringing forth living creatures.)
Please see-- God make man
Ge 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
(God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness”)
Ge 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. 28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."
(The men which are fruitful and fill the earth were created in God’s own image)
God said, let’s make man in our likeness
Look into:
Ge 5:1 This is the written account of Adam's line. When God created man, he made him in the likeness of God. 2 He created them male and female and blessed them. And when they were created, he called them "man." 3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth.
Attention:
Today, that man is called man is that our humankind was created in God’s likeness, and so he is called man, furthermore the daughters and sons we give birth to are in their parents’ likeness and image, and this is a sign created in God’s likeness.
Now please think of what God said:
In the first chapter of Genesis, everything made from the first day to the fifth day was fulfilled, besides, the vegetation and all kinds of trees of every kind are still coming forth. The living creatures in the waters are also still being brought forth. The living creatures on the earth are still being brought forth, that is, the word of God which was spoken is now still being fulfilled.
Let’s think: the man created in God’s image is also in the process of being fulfilled. Be fruitful and increase in number. Fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground, this is also being fulfilled. All above, everything God made is in the term of being fulfilled, also proving that the word from the mouth of God is still in the term of being fulfilled.
Please think more deeply: God said, “Let us make man in our likeness”, isn’t this thing also in the term of being fulfilled? So the whole book of The Spirit of Bible centers on what God said—“Let us make man in our likeness”. He who receives the creation in his likeness gains glory, he who rejects this point is to be punished and will walk with disaster and be destroyed, so these are also in the term of being fulfilled:
Ro 9:26 and, "It will happen that in the very place where it was said to them, `You are not my people, 'they will be called `sons of the living God.' " 27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: "Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea, only the remnant will be saved. 28 For the Lord will carry out his sentence on earth quickly and thoroughly." 29 It is just as Isaiah said previously: "Unless the Lord Almighty had left us descendants, we would have become like Sodom, we would have been like Gomorrah."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Made in the likeness of God
Mk 16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
[Please see the meaning of what Jesus said: Go into all the world and preach the good news—what the disciples preached at that time was the Word of the gospel:
Ac 15:7 After much discussion, Peter got up and addressed them: "Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe.
(Peter said, the Gentiles might hear from my lips the Word of the gospel and believe.)]
To all creation: whoever believes that God makes us in his likeness and is baptized will be saved; whoever does not believe (referring to him who does not believe that God makes us in his likeness) will be condemned.
Lk 11:40 You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?
Ecc 3:9 What does the worker gain from his toil? 10 I have seen the burden God has laid on men. 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
(Whether you have gained the eternal life you must know yourself, because it is set in your heart)
Col 1:23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.
1Pe 1:25 but the word of the Lord stands forever. That word is the good news that was announced to you.
Ps 33:13 From heaven Yahweh looks down and sees all mankind; 14 from his dwelling place he watches all who live on earth-- 15 he who forms the hearts of all, who considers everything they do.
Isa 43:1 But now, this is what Yahweh says-- he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. 2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. 3 For I am Yahweh, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead. 4 Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life. 5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. 6 I will say to the north, `Give them up! 'and to the south, `Do not hold them back. 'Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth-- 7 everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made." 8 Lead out those who have eyes but are blind, who have ears but are deaf. 9 All the nations gather together and the peoples assemble. Which of them foretold this and proclaimed to us the former things? Let them bring in their witnesses to prove they were right, so that others may hear and say, "It is true." 10 "You are my witnesses," declares Yahweh, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Isa 48:9 For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off. 10 See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction. 11 For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another. 12 "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last. 13 My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I summon them, they all stand up together.
Isa 40:25 "To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?" says the Holy One. 26 Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.
Ps 148:4 Praise him, you highest heavens and you waters above the skies. 5 Let them praise the name of Yahweh, for he commanded and they were created. 6 He set them in place for ever and ever; he gave a decree that will never pass away.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
3.Yahweh God has set eternity in the hearts of men

and the standard of being saved

Ecc 3:11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
Ge 2:19 Now Yahweh God had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name.
(This makes us know that the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air were formed out of the ground. The Spirit of God called the name of each through the mouth of Adam, and they became all kinds of living creatures; at that time, Adam had nothing selfish, and what he spoke was the words of God, and the Word of God, so Yahweh is the living God:
Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.)
Ge 2:18 Yahweh God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."
Ge 2:21 So Yahweh God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then Yahweh God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. 23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh,” she shall be called woman, for she was taken out of man,
(The Scripture tells us that Eve was made from a rib taken out of the man, how was she made? The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh,” she shall be called woman, for she was taken out of man, so she was made by the breath of life which the Spirit of God spoke through the mouth of Adam)

After Adam and Eve sinned:
Ge 3:1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals Yahweh God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, `You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?" 2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, `You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.' " 4 "You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." 6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.
(Note: When Adam and Eve violated the command of Yahweh, and did not obey what Yahweh commanded, and ate the fruit from the tree that was in the middle of the garden. The woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and also desirable for gaining wisdom, and ate it. Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized their own selves. Verse 6 above reads “and pleasing to the eye”, it is the eyes of the head; and the latter “eyes” refer to the brightened selfish heart.)
Then, what’s the tree that is in the middle of the garden and desirable for gaining wisdom?
Da 4:10 These are the visions I saw while lying in my bed: I looked, and there before me stood a tree in the middle of the land. Its height was enormous. 11 The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth.12 its leaves were beautiful, its fruit abundant, and on it was food for all. Under it the beasts of the field found shelter, and birds of the air lived in its branches; from it every creature was fed.
(There stood a tree in the middle of the land, which is the language and literature used by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, visible to the ends of the earth)
Da 1:4 young men without any physical defect, handsome, showing aptitude for every kind of learning, well informed and quick to understand, and qualified to serve in the king’s palace. He was to teach them the language and literature of the Chaldeans.
(The language and literature of the Chaldeans )
Da 2:4 Then the Chaldeans answered the king in Aramaic,” o king, live for ever, tell your servants the dream and we will interpret it.”
(What the Chaldeans use is Aramaic)
Eze 12:13 I will spread my net for him, and he will be caught in my snare; I will bring him to Babylonia, the land of the Chaldeans, but he will not see it, and there he will die.
(Note: Visible to the ends of the whole earth, and all flesh is fed by the tree, the beasts of the field find shade under it, showing that all people in the world use the language and literature which Nebuchadnezzar used.
Isa 56:9 Come, all you beasts of the field, come and devour, all you beasts of the forest! 10 Israel's watchmen are blind, they all lack knowledge; they are all mute dogs, they cannot bark; they lie around and dream, they love to sleep. 11 They are dogs with mighty appetites; they never have enough. They are shepherds who lack understanding; they all turn to their own way, each seeks his own gain. 12 "Come," each one cries, "let me get wine! Let us drink our fill of beer! And tomorrow will be like today, or even far better."
(Note: Today he who uses the doctrines of the literature and language of Nebuchadnezzar to interpret the Scriptures in his own way, isn’t he equally the beast?)
Dan 4:13 In the visions I saw while lying in bed, I looked and there before me was a watchman, a holy one, coming down from heaven. 14 he called in a loud voice,” Cut down the tree and trim off its branches; strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit. Let the animal flee from under it and the birds from its branches. 15 But let the stump and its roots, bound with iron and bronze, remain in the ground, in the grass of the field. "`Let him be drenched with the dew of heaven, and let him live with the animals among the plants of the earth.
Attention: The holy watchman:
Eze 3:1 And he said to me, "Son of man, eat what is before you, eat this scroll; then go and speak to the house of Israel." 2 So I opened my mouth, and he gave me the scroll to eat. 3 Then he said to me, "Son of man, eat this scroll I am giving you and fill your stomach with it." So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth. 4 He then said to me: "Son of man, go now to the house of Israel and speak my words to them.
Exe 3:10 And he said to me, "Son of man, listen carefully and take to heart all the words I speak to you. 11 Go now to your countrymen in exile and speak to them. Say to them, `This is what the Sovereign LORD says,' whether they listen or fail to listen."
Exe 3:16 At the end of seven days the word of Yahweh came to me: 17 "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.
(Note: There was a holy watchman coming down from heaven, his stomach filled with the scroll, speaking Yahweh’s words--- the watchman Yahweh made. Whether they listen or fail to listen, speak to them, say to them, this is what the Sovereign Yahweh says, so listen to the word of Yahweh, and be away from the literature and language of men, but Nebuchadnezzar was cut down, with the stump and root left now in the ground, bound with iron and bronze.)
Mt 3:10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.
(Attention: The tongue is a fire:
Jas 3:5 Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.
The trees:
Isa 5:7 The vineyard of Yahweh Almighty is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah are the forest of his delight.
This tree refers to the theory of the literature and language which King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon used and that which makes man wise and also brightens his selfish heart.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the tree in the middle of the garden, they had selfish hearts, see:
Ge 3:8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of Yahweh God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from Yahweh God among the trees of the garden. 9 But Yahweh God called to the man, "Where are you?" 10 He answered, "I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid." 11 And he said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?" 12 The man said, "The woman you put here with me--she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it." 13 Then Yahweh God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."
(Note: Adam and Eve were afraid when they heard the sound of God, then they hid from Yahweh among the trees of the garden, and with their selfish hearts, they were not willing to confess their own sins, and shifted the sins to others. Today because of our selfish hearts, we cannot see our own sins either, for the Bible says plainly:
2Pe 1:20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by men’s own interpretation. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
Note: The word of God is the doctrine of Yahweh.
Ps 19:9 The fear of Yahweh is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of Yahweh are sure and altogether righteous.)
Job 34:4 Let us discern for ourselves what is right; let us learn together what is good. 5 "Job says, `I am innocent, but God denies me justice. 6 Although I am right, I am considered a liar; although I am guiltless, his arrow inflicts an incurable wound.
(Note: The things of men are the doctrines of men, and a lie)
Ro 5:12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned-- 13 for before the law was given, sin was in the world. But sin is not taken into account when there is no law.
(Note: Selfishness is sin)
1Jn 3:4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness.
Da 9:9 Yahweh our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him; 10 we have not obeyed Yahweh our God or kept the laws he gave us through his servants the prophets. 11 All Israel has transgressed your law and turned away, refusing to obey you. "Therefore the curses and sworn judgments written in the Law of Moses, the servant of God, have been poured out on us, because we have sinned against you.
(Note: The words that the prophets spoke are the law)
2Ki 17:13 Yahweh warned Israel and Judah through all his prophets and seers: "Turn from your evil ways. Observe my commands and decrees, in accordance with the entire Law that I commanded your fathers to obey and that I delivered to you through my servants the prophets."
Ac 24:14 However, I admit that I worship the God of our fathers as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that agrees with the Law and that is written in the Prophets,
(Note: The words from the mouth of Paul are also the law)

Ge 3:14 So Yahweh God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.
(Yahweh commanded the serpent to eat dust all the days of its life, referring to the word from human will, which is under the authority of Satan, and now he who speaks the word out of human will has no word of the Holy Spirit, see:
Isa 29:4 Brought low, you will speak from the ground; your speech will mumble out of the dust. Your voice will come ghostlike from the earth; out of the dust your speech will whisper.
Mt 16:21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and scribes, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life. 22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. "Never, Lord!" he said. "This shall never happen to you!" 23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."
Eph 2:2 in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. 3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Ge 3:15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."
[(Note: “you” refer to the serpent,
Ro 7:14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am flesh, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it. 21 So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God's law; 23 but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25 Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.
(The law of God is waging war against the law of the body)
2Co 12:7 To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
(The Lord said, for my power is made perfect in weakness)
Heb 10:5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: "Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me; 6 with burnt offerings and sin offerings you were not pleased.
Heb 10:9 Then he said, "Here I am, I have come to do your will." He sets aside the first to establish the second.
(Note: Christ came into the world, a body God prepared for him, crucified for our sins, bearing the sins for us all. Then he said, Here I am, I have come to do Father’s will. He sets aside the first to establish the second.)
2Pe 1:19 And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.
(Note: Jesus is the bright Morning Star:
Rev 22:16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.")
The word of God rises in the heart, and the word from human will is stricken, and the head of the serpent is also cut down]
Adam and Eve sinned, and had the selfish hearts, and were away from the face of Yahweh. If one wants to regain the eternal life, see:
Ge 3:22 And Yahweh God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever." 23 So Yahweh God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
(Note: Here the Scripture tells us: eating from the tree of life can make one live forever. And it also tells us: if we want to eat the fruit from the tree of life, on our way there are cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth Yahweh placed to guard the way to the tree of life)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Let us see first where on earth the tree of life is. Someone says it is in heaven, where is it?
What is the tree of life?
Dt 30:19 This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love Yahweh your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For Yahweh is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
[Note: Yahweh is your life, Yahweh is the breath of life in the nostrils, see:
Job 7:7 Remember, O God, that my life is but a breath; my eyes will never see happiness again.
(My life is but a breath)
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
(Christ is our life)
Ac 4:26 The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the Lord and against his Anointed One (or “Christ”).
La 4:20 Yahweh's anointed, our very life breath, was caught in their traps. We thought that under his shadow we would live among the nations.
1Co 3:23 and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.]
Jn 10:30 I and the Father are one.
Mt 16:15 "But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" 16 Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." 17 Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh, but by my Father in heaven.
Jn 11:26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" 27 "Yes, Lord," she told him, "I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world."
1Jn 5:1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God.
(Note: Yahweh, Jesus and Christ are one God)
Job 12:9 Which of all these does not know that the hand of Yahweh has done this? 10 In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.
Pr 3:11 My son, do not despise Yahweh's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, 12 because Yahweh disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in.
Pr 3:16 Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. 17 Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace. 18 She is a tree of life to those who embrace her; those who lay hold of her will be blessed.
(Note: Yahweh is a tree of life to those who embrace him)
Pr 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise.
(Note: The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, the fruit is Christ, see:
1Co 15:23 But each in his own turn: Christ, the first fruit; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.
The first fruit is Christ, and the tree of life)
Pr 13:12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.
Rev 22:19 And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
Why cannot the Scriptures mentioned here be taken away?
(Note: The explained words of the Scriptures refer to Jesus himself—the Word of God:
Tit 2:10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the doctrine of God our Savior attractive.
Lk 24:44 He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms."
(Note: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me)
Lk 24:45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.
(Note: Jesus opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures; here we can see that the words explained of the Scriptures are the name of Jesus)
Ac 28:23 They arranged to meet Paul on a certain day, and came in even larger numbers to the place where he was staying. From morning till evening he explained and declared to them the kingdom of God and tried to convince them about Jesus from the Law of Moses and from the Prophets.
(Note: Convince them about Jesus from the Law of Moses and from the Prophets)
Jn 2:16 To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!" 17 His disciples remembered that it is written: "Zeal for your house will consume me." 18 Then the Jews demanded of him, "What miraculous sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?" 19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days." 20 The Jews replied, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?" 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.
(Note: The body of Jesus was the temple of the Father. Believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken)
Jn 14:8 Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us." 9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, `Show us the Father'? 10 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.
(Note: Philip said to him, Lord, show us the Father)
Ac 8:34 The eunuch asked Philip, "Tell me, please, who is the prophet talking about, himself or someone else?" 35 Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.
(Note: Philip, beginning from that Scripture, preached Jesus)
Ac 17:2 As his custom was, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures, 3 explaining and proving that the Christ had to suffer and rise from the dead. "This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Christ," he said.
2Co 4:1 Therefore, since through God's mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart. 2 Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.
Ps 19:9 The fear of Yahweh is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of Yahweh are sure and altogether righteous.

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The words explained of the Scripture are the name of Jesus, the breath of life of the word is the Spirit, please see:
Jn 20:21 Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you." 22 And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
(Note: Breathed on them and said, Receive the Holy Spirit)
(Note: Speak according to what the prophets said, the breath of life of the word is the Holy Spirit, and the breath of life in the nostrils is one’s own life)
Ac 7:1 Then the high priest asked him, "Are these charges true?" 2 To this he replied: "Brothers and fathers, listen to me! The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham while he was still in Mesopotamia, before he lived in Haran…
Ac 7:51 "'You stiff-necked people, with uncircumcised hearts and ears! You are just like your fathers: You always resist the Holy Spirit!
(Note: Stephen spoke again from what the prophets had said; the breath of life of the word is the Holy Spirit, he who resists is resisting the Holy Spirit)
Ac 10:33 'So I sent for you immediately, and it was good of you to come. Now we are all here in the presence of God to listen to everything the Lord has commanded you to tell us."
Ac 10:42 He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. 43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name." 44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message.
(Note: To listen to everything the Lord has commanded; He commanded us to preach to the people; everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name; while Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message)
Ac 2:32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of the fact. 33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear. 34 For David did not ascend to heaven, and yet he said, " `The Lord said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand 35 until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet." 36 "'Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."
(Note: God has made this Jesus both Lord and Christ, Christ is the breath of life in the nostrils, see:
Ac4:26 the kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the Lord and against His anointed one (or his Christ).
La 4:20 Yahweh's anointed, our very life breath,)
Isa 30:8 Go now, write it on a tablet for them, inscribe it on a scroll, that for the days to come it may be an everlasting witness.
Job 19:23 "Oh, that my words were recorded, that they were written on a scroll, 24 that they were inscribed with an iron pen, or engraved in rock with lead forever!
[Search, rock:
1Co 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.
Job 19:25 I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. 26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet away from my flesh I will see God;
(That my words were engraved in rock with lead… away from my flesh I will see God, that is, I will see God away from the things of men)]
1Sa 10:25 Samuel explained to the people the regulations of the kingship. He wrote them down on a scroll and deposited it before Yahweh. Then Samuel dismissed the people, each to his own home. 26 Saul also went to his home in Gibeah, accompanied by valiant men whose hearts God had touched. 27 But some troublemakers said, "How can this fellow save us?" They despised him and brought him no gifts. But Saul kept silent.
[Note: wrote them down on a scroll, deposited it before Yahweh:
The Scriptures testify about Jesus:
Jn 5:39 You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.
(Above is the life tree of the book)]

Upvote 0