Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟796,996.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
His Word is spirit and life (John 6:63). When we get our thinking in line with what He wants it to be, one of His benefits is that it improves our immune system. He is always doing things for our good. Amazing how He designed us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
it seems the simplest things are some of the sweetest blessings ... for seven years i lived in a mobile home and was very thankful to have it to live in ... however, the kitchen had no window ... i didn't realize much i loved to watch out the window when i do dishes ... we now own a home and it has an amazing large corner window over the sink ... when i watch out the window i try to always remember what a blessing that is ... it's even sweeter because the yard overlooks woods with deer and wolves and elk and moose and so much other wildlife ... best of all i get to watch my garden grow ... i don't ever want to take it for granted again ... may we always remember the 'small' blessings ...

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Beautiful thought! Thankyou so much dear sister'lilmissmontana'. You are appreciated so much!

ty, quietbloke ... that means a great deal to me ... and you are very loved and appreciated! isn't it wonderful to be in the presence of like minded souls in Christ ...

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
ty, quietbloke ... that means a great deal to me ... and you are very loved and appreciated! isn't it wonderful to be in the presence of like minded souls in Christ ...
It is indeed wonderful to be able to count our blessings together! Be mightily blessed today!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 103:2
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.

remembering the blessing of healing today as i go about my day ... not so long ago the days were weary with illness ...
So good to hear that God is blessing you!

Upvote 0