Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
of late when i pray i feel this warmth in my middle its gets hotter as i pray ...the only time before was at a church where they pray and lay hands on me its amazing feeling i feel so safe and loved
could this be the holy spirit ? is the holy spirit wish to give me a gift ? i feel so happy as am going back to the church again for night services with my husband and friend
looking forward to being there

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
of late when i pray i feel this warmth in my middle its gets hotter as i pray ...the only time before was at a church where they pray and lay hands on me its amazing feeling i feel so safe and loved
could this be the holy spirit ? is the holy spirit wish to give me a gift ? i feel so happy as am going back to the church again for night services with my husband and friend

Maybe it is: Luke 24:32. I follow also Galatians 5:22-23 which instructs us on the fruits of the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It could be, I pray for you to be filled to overflowing with the Holy Spirit and all he has to give you in Jesus precious name

• Friendly
Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

CaspianSails

Jan 30, 2019
Washington DC metro area
✟27,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could be heartburn or indigestion.

Well, sounds like something I might say. However, this could be the Holy Spirit burning in you to encourage you to continue to pray and read God's word. Be doers of the word and not hearers only.

• Agree
Upvote 0

FatalFantasy

Jan 30, 2019
Brisbane
✟2,057.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You'll know of the holy spirit when it reminds you of truth. When you're in a situation that you need guidance, the spirit of God will remind you of his word's.

Upvote 0

KyleSpringer

Feb 13, 2018
Canton
✟12,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe, but the real question is whether you will still believe He is near when you pray and don’t feel it. Of course He does reveal Himself in miraculous ways, but truly, do not lean on feelings but the truth of God.

Please continue to seek Him as he wants us to know the fullness of His power, but if that feeling stops, remember that God is faithful, feelings come and go.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Yes...... I also get hit with something in my solar plexus as the Holy Spirit is stirred up.

I actually even got some anxiety / fear of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and conviction for sin that affected me there as well over these past nine months.

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,261.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
thank you all for replying to me its not like heartburn its feels loving and safe like i am not alone that Jesus is with me always and i feel connected to something bigger as in God all i want to do is pray and read the bible .

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know..I think stuff like that sometimes too but I think the real fruits of the holy spirit are listed in the Bible. I would go by that instead of just some feeling..

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums