✟367,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Or at least frowned upon.

Yes I know he didn't do it t wehis time.
But I'm not interested in that. I'm interested in his followers

https://www.thestreet.com/latest-news/trump-describes-soliciting-bribe-from-exxon-mobil

I wonder if people listening to his speech stopped for even a second and thought, "Hey wait a sec. That would actually be illegal. I'm not sure that's actually an intelligent thing to say".

And come on...in his hypothetical call he says "how's energy going?" To the CEO of exxonmobile?

How's energy going.
Energy.
Going.

Does every see how stupid that sounds coming from.... A president? You want to bring America back to a Simpleton time?

Reactions: Tanj

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Personally, I don't want a President officially listed as a criminal suspect for corruption in Ukraine either.
Who cares. There's no evidence.

Just wait. You'll get to hear about home grown corruption soon enough

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Personally, I don't want a President officially listed as a criminal suspect for corruption in Ukraine either.

You understand the only one *officially* listed as a criminal suspect is Trump, right?

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

https://www.thestreet.com/latest-news/trump-describes-soliciting-bribe-from-exxon-mobil

I wonder if people listening to his speech stopped for even a second and thought, "Hey wait a sec. That would actually be illegal. I'm not sure that's actually an intelligent thing to say".

And come on...in his hypothetical call he says "how's energy going?" To the CEO of exxonmobile?

How's energy going.
Energy.
Going.

Does every see how stupid that sounds coming from.... A president? You want to bring America back to a Simpleton time?

It obviously means, hows the energy business going?

Let’s talk about when Obama called the Marine Corps, the marine CORPSE...

Or how about when Obama said he hadn’t campaigned in all fifty seven states?

Let’s talk about Biden not knowing what state he was in.

And when he said He’s campaigning for the Senate?

And don’t forget that he said recently, that he chooses truth over facts.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

How's energy going.
Energy.
Going.

I liked the
“All I have to do is call up the head of every Wall St. firm, the head of every major company, the head of every major energy company. 'Do me a favor, send me $10 million for my campaign.' 'Yes sir.' they say."

What a power mad narcissist. The world is just lucky that his greed is only out done by his ineptitude.

• Agree
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Get a life.

None of those are crimes.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

How's energy going.
Energy.
Going.

It obviously means, how’s the energy business going?

Let’s talk about Biden not knowing what state he’s in?

Or when he recently thought he was running for the senate.

And don’t forget, he recently said that he chooses truth over facts.

Shall we go back to when Obama said he hadn’t campaigned in all 57 states?

How about when he thought Marine Corps is pronounced Marine CORPSE?

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I liked the
“All I have to do is call up the head of every Wall St. firm, the head of every major company, the head of every major energy company. 'Do me a favor, send me $10 million for my campaign.' 'Yes sir.' they say."

What a power mad narcissist. The world is just lucky that his greed is only out done by his ineptitude.

He’s so greedy he donates his 460,000 dollar salary to charity x four years - soon to be x 8 years.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟367,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
ROFL!!
I LOVE this. As if I don't know what he was trying to say. Im arguing that's a stupid way to say that.

wow. Two. You make a compelling case to counter one Trump tweet.
Pay attention to the inanity your president is drivelling

Wow...3 for Biden. He sounds like an absolutely dunderpate.

I can't imagine how little you think about trump considering the utter drivel that plops outta him. Keeping in mind this is just considered his "best" bits....

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's no evidence.

Other than Joe Biden bragging on video that he told Ukraine that he would withhold a billion dollars in aid money, if the prosecutor investigating the corrupt company Burisma (that Hunter Biden was getting big bucks from for doing nothing), was fired?

Remember the Democrats insisting Trump required a quid pro quo from the Ukraine president?

Biden really did that.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ROFL!!
I LOVE this. As if I don't know what he was trying to say. Im arguing that's a stupid way to say that.

wow. Two. You make a compelling case to counter one Trump tweet.
Pay attention to the inanity your president is drivelling

Wow...3 for Biden. He sounds like an absolutely dunderpate.

I can't imagine how little you think about trump considering the utter drivel that plops outta him. Keeping in mind this is just considered his "best" bits....

BIDEN GAFFES

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You understand the only one *officially* listed as a criminal suspect is Trump, right?

Not by anyone in DOJ or the FBI.

Trump was acquitted of the bogus House impeachment charges.

And don’t claim the Senate blocked the trial.

They presented the entire case and witnesses they developed, taking 13 hours.

They just weren’t allowed to retry the case when they saw they would lose the case.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Other than Joe Biden bragging on video that he told Ukraine that he would withhold a billion dollars in aid money, if the prosecutor investigating the corrupt company Burisma (that Hunter Biden was getting big bucks from for doing nothing), was fired?

No, he bragged that he followed the directions of the President of the United States, the EU and the IMF in getting a corrupt prosecutor fired.

Remember the Democrats insisting Trump required a quid pro quo from the Ukraine president?

Biden really did that.

That is the exact opposite of reality.

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
He’s so greedy he donates his 460,000 dollar salary to charity x four years - soon to be x 8 years.

Utterly dwarfed by the millions his failing properties have raked in from sycophants looking for favours through to your taxpayer money paying for his entourage.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟367,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

Biden really did that.
He did that because the man was corrupt. All of Europe applauded the move because he was corrupt.
Is corruption not important to you?

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

How's energy going.
Energy.
Going.

The president said he has avoided doing so because, he says, he would be “totally compromised” by the donors.

All I heard was that business likes him. They approve of how he has handled things. He even went on to say it's illegal.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

How's energy going.
Energy.
Going.

During his candidacy, Trump bragged about bribing politicians. He is the essence of corruption. He's not draining the swamp, he's just ensuring that the swamp runs through him.

Upvote 0