Convicted School Shooter Escapes Prison, Wields Pitchfork, Captured Without Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigid48

Aug 8, 2014
USA
✟1,137.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
The convicted school shooter T.J. Lane escaped from the prison he was held in, along with several other criminals, and was recaptured by the police while wielding a pitchfork.

Somehow, whiteboy Lane, a CONVICTED KILLER WHO SHOT KIDS, managed to get captured by police WHILE HOLDING A WEAPON IN HIS HANDS....

Yet the black kid Michael Brown on the street with his hands in the air gets executed by police.....

White privilege much? Yeah..... Walking while black = shot dead. Escaping prison and holding a pitchfork while white = no shots fired.

T.J. Lane had pitchfork, patrol says

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The convicted school shooter T.J. Lane escaped from the prison he was held in, along with several other criminals, and was recaptured by the police while wielding a pitchfork.

Somehow, whiteboy Lane, a CONVICTED KILLER WHO SHOT KIDS, managed to get captured by police WHILE HOLDING A WEAPON IN HIS HANDS....

Yet the black kid Michael Brown on the street with his hands in the air gets executed by police.....

White privilege much? Yeah..... Walking while black = shot dead. Escaping prison and holding a pitchfork while white = no shots fired.

You seem to be working really hard to make this racial...

Here's the relevant part of the story...

"...Lane, convicted of killing three students at Chardon High School in the in 2012, did not threaten officers with the pitchfork,..."

This doesn't have anything to do with Michael Brown.

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Because all cases and situations are exactly the same.

Upvote 0

paul becke

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,214.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
People who are determined to see racism will see it everywhere.

And people who are determined not to see it, won't see it anywhere. We'll all face judgment one day. All come out in the wash.

Michael Brown, for those of you it seems to have escaped, was another Christ, who was threatening no one. It seems the ultimate crime in the deeply, deeply racist US - and all the world is racist to some degree, but nowhere near as much - THE ULTIMATE INVITATION FOR A YOUNG AFRICAN AMERICAN TO BE GUNNED DOWN IN COLD BLOOD BY POLICE OFFICERS, IS FOR HIM TO ADOPT A SUBMISSIVE POSTURE. (I say police officers, in the plural, because not only was Wilson attended on the scene by other police officers, who were evidently tacitly complicit, in that they apparently did not remonstrate with him either before, during or after his shooting spell.)

I had never imagined that the word, 'vigilantes', could be applied to, not just a police officer, but to entire police forces. And as for the civilian populations, their responses on such com-boxes as these, makes it abundantly clear how low ordinary Americans, many of who pride themselves on being Christians, have sunk. What was that Billy Graham said about God's judgment surely being close at hand, and apologies due to Sodom and Gomorrah?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Michael Brown, for those of you it seems to have escaped, was another Christ, who was threatening no one.

And you know this.....how?

It seems the ultimate crime in the deeply, deeply racist US - and all the world is racist to some degree, but nowhere near as much - THE ULTIMATE INVITATION FOR A YOUNG AFRICAN AMERICAN TO BE GUNNED DOWN IN COLD BLOOD BY POLICE OFFICERS, IS FOR HIM TO ADOPT A SUBMISSIVE POSTURE.

See above.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And people who are determined not to see it, won't see it anywhere. We'll all face judgment one day. All come out in the wash.

Michael Brown, for those of you it seems to have escaped, was another Christ, who was threatening no one. It seems the ultimate crime in the deeply, deeply racist US - and all the world is racist to some degree, but nowhere near as much - THE ULTIMATE INVITATION FOR A YOUNG AFRICAN AMERICAN TO BE GUNNED DOWN IN COLD BLOOD BY POLICE OFFICERS, IS FOR HIM TO ADOPT A SUBMISSIVE POSTURE. (I say police officers, in the plural, because not only was Wilson attended on the scene by other police officers, who were evidently tacitly complicit, in that they apparently did not remonstrate with him either before, during or after his shooting spell.)

I had never imagined that the word, 'vigilantes', could be applied to, not just a police officer, but to entire police forces. And as for the civilian populations, their responses on such com-boxes as these, makes it abundantly clear how low ordinary Americans, many of who pride themselves on being Christians, have sunk. What was that Billy Graham said about God's judgment surely being close at hand, and apologies due to Sodom and Gomorrah?

Yeah- you ain't got a real clue about the US. Plus I don't buy that false narrative you've spun for a moment. I'll be honest- plenty of Europeans, Russians, and people from the Middle East I've met have all been way more outrageously racist to my eyes than most Americans I come across on a daily basis. The US is hardly the most racist place on the planet. Not by far.

Our people don't make 'chink' eyes in photos during the Olympics. Our people don't throw bananas at non-white people at soccer games. Our people don't close up shop when Oprah comes to buy a purse. Seriously. Get a clue.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rich1540

Aug 21, 2014
Australia
✟8,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You seem to be working really hard to make this racial...

Here's the relevant part of the story...

"...Lane, convicted of killing three students at Chardon High School in the in 2012, did not threaten officers with the pitchfork,..."

This doesn't have anything to do with Michael Brown.

Everything has everything to do with Michael Brown.

What I'd like to know is how you can not be threatening being arrested while holding a pitchfork.

Given the aftermath of the recent spate of apparently racially motivated police shootings, maybe it's to time revise police cadet selection criteria.

Police Officially Refuse To Hire Applicants With High IQ Scores : Political Blind Spot

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married

You win for most racist post of the day! :thumbsup:

Did you rail on police when they did actually shoot unarmed white people? I don't think so.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SuperCloud

Sep 8, 2014
✟3,725.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
While I think--from the reports--that it is possible Michael Brown for tactical reasons, as well as "tunnel vision," adrenaline, and fear of the cop holding the firearm... got shot with due reason. Brigid48 may actually have a point.

It's not that every black suspect will get shot by a cop, nor that every white suspect won't get shot by a cop. But I bet the odds are far higher that if you are a black male rather than a white male, that you will get shot by a cop.

Not that there are plenty of black males that warrant getting shot by a cop. But there are plenty of black males that get shot by cops even when they don't warrant being shot.

Upvote 0

Brigid48

Aug 8, 2014
USA
✟1,137.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Because all cases and situations are exactly the same.
Never said they were the same. In fact my entire point was that they weren't - ,y point in fact was that the less dangerous situation (which happened to involve a black dude) ended with the police firing and executing an unarmed man who had his arms above his head, while the more dangerous one with a convicted killer (who happened to be a white dude) who had escaped from prison and was holding a weapon, ended without the police firing and executing him.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Everything has everything to do with Michael Brown.

What I'd like to know is how you can not be threatening being arrested while holding a pitchfork.

Given the aftermath of the recent spate of apparently racially motivated police shootings, maybe it's to time revise police cadet selection criteria.

Police Officially Refuse To Hire Applicants With High IQ Scores : Political Blind Spot

What is the argument here? That this police force...who caught this guy without incident...should've shot him since Michael Brown was shot by a completely different police force?

Is that the argument?

Seriously?:doh:

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Never said they were the same. In fact my entire point was that they weren't - ,y point in fact was that the less dangerous situation (which happened to involve a black dude) ended with the police firing and executing an unarmed man who had his arms above his head, while the more dangerous one with a convicted killer (who happened to be a white dude) who had escaped from prison and was holding a weapon, ended without the police firing and executing him.

You aren't the judge of what's less or more dangerous to someone else. You weren't there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brigid48

Aug 8, 2014
USA
✟1,137.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
You win for most racist post of the day! :thumbsup:
Sounds like you don't know what that word means! :thumbsup:
Did you rail on police when they did actually shoot unarmed white people? I don't think so.
I have, yes. It simply doesn't happen nearly as much as it does with unarmed black people. Same with various other police action -
"Stop and Frisk", traffic stops, drug arrests, etc.. all higher for black people than whites, due to white privilege.

Upvote 0

rich1540

Aug 21, 2014
Australia
✟8,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is the argument here? That this police force...who caught this guy without incident...should've shot him since Michael Brown was shot by a completely different police force?

Is that the argument?

Seriously?:doh:

The augument is that in an arrest situation, you are far more likely to be shot dead if you are black. This incident merely suggested that this is the case. Nobody, apart from yourself, suggested the cops should have shot this white boy holding the pitchfork. That said however, nobody would have condemned the police for shooting a man armed with a pitchfork, regardless of his skin colour.

If the Ferguson cop had shown the same restraint in not shooting Michael Brown he would have saved the world (and this forum) a lot of grief and heartache. That Ferguson cop and that other vigilante sure have a lot to answer for.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.