Singapore
✟19,010.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord Father, I commit to turn from idle words and foolishly talking things that are contrary to my true desire for myself and toward others. Your Word says that the tongue defiles, that is sets on fire the course of nature, that it is set on fire of hell.

In the name of Jesus, I am determined to take control of my tongue.

I am determined that hell will not set my tongue on fire. I renounce, reject and repent of every word that has ever proceeded out of my mouth against You, Lord and Your operation. I cancel its power and dedicate my mouth to speak excellent things and right things. My mouth shall utter truth.

Father, I attend to Your words; I consent and submit to Your sayings. I will not let them depart from my sight; I keep them in the center of my heart, for they are life to me and to those to whom I speak - healing and health to all our flesh. I keep and guard my heart with all vigilance and above all that I guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. I put away from my fault and dishonest speech, and willful and contrary talk I put far from me. I guard my mouth and my heart with all diligence. I refuse to give Satan any place in me.

I let Your Word dwell in me richly in all wisdom. Your ability is released within me by the words of my mouth; therefore, I speak forth Your words. Your Words are alive and working in me because You are alive and working in me too. So, I can boldly say that my words are words of faith, words of power, words of love and words of life. Because I choose Your Words for my lips, I choose, Your will for my life, and I go forth in the power of those words to perform them in Jesus' name.

Amen!

PrettyboyAndy

• Andy •
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2009
Toronto/NY
✟93,218.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord Father, I commit to turn from idle words and foolishly talking things that are contrary to my true desire for myself and toward others. Your Word says that the tongue defiles, that is sets on fire the course of nature, that it is set on fire of hell.

I am determined that hell will not set my tongue on fire. I renounce, reject and repent of every word that has ever proceeded out of my mouth against You, Lord and Your operation. I cancel its power and dedicate my mouth to speak excellent things and right things. My mouth shall utter truth.

Father, I attend to Your words; I consent and submit to Your sayings. I will not let them depart from my sight; I keep them in the center of my heart, for they are life to me and to those to whom I speak - healing and health to all our flesh. I keep and guard my heart with all vigilance and above all that I guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. I put away from my fault and dishonest speech, and willful and contrary talk I put far from me. I guard my mouth and my heart with all diligence. I refuse to give Satan any place in me.

I let Your Word dwell in me richly in all wisdom. Your ability is released within me by the words of my mouth; therefore, I speak forth Your words. Your Words are alive and working in me because You are alive and working in me too. So, I can boldly say that my words are words of faith, words of power, words of love and words of life. Because I choose Your Words for my lips, I choose, Your will for my life, and I go forth in the power of those words to perform them in Jesus' name.

Amen!

Thank you for this! I am printing this out

• Optimistic
Reactions: Rachel Chong
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Amen!

Wow, this is awesome Rachal... and welcome to the Word-of-Faith forum. The only thing I can add is that... by saying these things is great and you (probably already know) that by Loving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour... you can say these things because you want to (New Covenant) and not have to (Old covenant). I see your from Singapore. I don't know about you but I Love what Joseph Prince teaches about Grace.
Stress%20Relief_zpseprqagyf.gif

Word-of-Faith1_zps3y4drm8y.gif

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Rachel Chong
Upvote 0