California
✟16,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
‭"The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe." Proverbs 18:10 KJV

I confirm what God made me to be man and I believe in his name that I cannot fail and have the victory and win over which belong to me and my possessions that I'm safe.

‭Psalm‬ ‭73:26‬ ‭KJV‬
[26] My flesh and my heart faileth: But God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

I have faith in God that he will lead me where to go being a member of west angeles church cogic and bless me with the desire of my heart and always have money in my pocket to buy food to eat.

Psalms 38:21 (KJV) Forsake me not, O LORD: O my God, be not far from me.

I will live and this internet ministry will prosper

‭2 Corinthians 9:10 (KJV 1900): 10 Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;)

I have faith and request that for the LORD countenance and to be accounted through jurisdictions.

‭Ephesians 1:9-10 KJV
9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Things bring into remberance of me meeting Red band on tour in Orange County CA this song

I believe in GOD himself that I will receive this word.

Last edited: