Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If anyone reads this, please could you spare a minute to pray for a former member of CF called Miracle Storm? God has suddenly put her on my heart in a BIG way and I really think she needs prayer at the moment. Would be so grateful :hug:
:crossrc:

Reactions: GreenMunchkin
Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
Obama: 53% deserve him ;)
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just a little praise and thanks to the Lord
for providing us much needed rainfall in California.

& it's a nice light rain, the kind that soaks in well instead of the
heavy downpours that don't saturate as well.

thank you Lord!!
:bow::bow::bow:

Reactions: PeacaHeaven
Upvote 0

CruciFixed

Nov 17, 2008
Akron, Ohio
✟6,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I want to say a prayer for a woman named Elizabeth who lives in Germany and is struggling on her walk with Christ. She's struggling to find truth and she needs prayers. I pray she accepts Jesus and gets saved so that the Holy Spirit may move in her and show her truth.

I don't know what to say in the prayer but if anyone else would like to pray for her too that would be much appreciated.

Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
125 dead in Mumbai yesterday. Islamic terrorists going around looking for people holding English or US passports.

They are worried about the attacks provoking reprisals from hindu nationalists, not to mention the safety of those currently still in mumbai.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4775258a12.html

Reactions: porterross
Upvote 0

MaidforHim

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2006
✟21,263.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prayer Request

This seems like one of those times where bad things just keep coming. My family and I really need prayer.

Hubby's job, the company is barely making it and not paying us regularly, that makes it really hard on every aspect of life.

I've been sick and so has hubby.

Now we have a sick puppy who either had a bad reaction to a medication or has a contagious disease that could spread through his litter.

I'm fasting and seeking God on all this and I know He is in control. We just really could use the prayer right now.

Walking by Faith,

MaidforHim

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
Obama: 53% deserve him ;)
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Prayer Request

This seems like one of those times where bad things just keep coming. My family and I really need prayer.

Hubby's job, the company is barely making it and not paying us regularly, that makes it really hard on every aspect of life.

I've been sick and so has hubby.

Now we have a sick puppy who either had a bad reaction to a medication or has a contagious disease that could spread through his litter.

I'm fasting and seeking God on all this and I know He is in control. We just really could use the prayer right now.

Walking by Faith,

MaidforHim
Comforting1.gif

oh I'm so sorry to hear this sister.
:(

You have my sincere prayers.
I do know that God knows your situation and knows why He's
allowing this and knows your needs. It doesn't make any of it
easy, but at least we know God is in control & has a purpose
or greater blessing at the end of it for you.

Keep leaning onto the Lord like you are, there's no better place
to be when the storms hit as I know you already know.

I pray for your puppy too - poor little baby.
May God protect and keep them all healthy
:prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

28And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God,
to those who are called according to His purpose.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,224,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I have a prayer request. I have a tooth that keeps getting infected. I need to reach the dentist. I need to have it out to stop the reinfection cycle so I get well for when my son comes home from bootcamp on the 18th. I've already had two rounds of antibiotics which mess up my system.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,224,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Update on the tooth: Yesterday the Dentist scaled the tooth and the temporary cap on it. That got rid of the bleeding and redness and well as the stinging. The problem is in the gums, not the tooth. The 12th I get a permanent crown put on it. That should solve the problem for good. Pray that all goes well with the crown procedure. The last crown I had on it didn't fit properly and caused a lot of pain.

Upvote 0

MaidforHim

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2006
✟21,263.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Update on the tooth: Yesterday the Dentist scaled the tooth and the temporary cap on it. That got rid of the bleeding and redness and well as the stinging. The problem is in the gums, not the tooth. The 12th I get a permanent crown put on it. That should solve the problem for good. Pray that all goes well with the crown procedure. The last crown I had on it didn't fit properly and caused a lot of pain.

No fun, praying for smooth procedure and quick healing. God bless.:prayer:

Upvote 0

Chococat

I love Jesus and kittycats
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟10,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying for Elizabeth. :pray: In the meantime please pray for my mother as she is currently in hospital with a suspected blood clot on her lung. While, thank God, she is a lot better than she was she now has to wait for an ultrasound and the scanning machine has broken down so they don't know when that will be. In the meantime she is getting anti clotting injections. Also pray that God will work on her heart at this time and bring her to Him.:pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I would very much appreciate prayers for my aunt's physical and spiritual healing. She's in the hospital and not doing well after surgery for a colostomy reversal. She's not saved and I believe the Lord is knocking on her heart and she's fighting it tooth and nail. She's a tough cookie.

thanks everyone.

God bless

Upvote 0

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Praying for your Aunt, Cris :hug:
No one is too tough for the Holy Spirit to reach:)

Thank you so much sister...((hugs)) They are going to take her back into surgery as soon as her blood is thick enough. The reversal is leaking and they need to stop infection from spreading. She's pretty non-responsive right now and she's not really physically up for the surgery but prayerfully all will be well....

...and you are so right sister...with God all things are possible and His love is irresistable!

I'm just checking on her dog...and resting my back for a bit...then right back to the hospital....it's going to be a long night...and thank you and everyone for your prayers.

God bless you all.

Upvote 0

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
:prayer:PRAYING!!!!:prayer:

May the Lord give the doctors wisdom too

Thank you so much sister...(((hugs)))

She came through the surgery but she is very weak and on a ventilator...the surgeon assures me that she is able to breathe on her own but he will keep her on the ventilator for a few days just to be safe.

She is in CCU and expected to recover.

Please continue to keep her in prayer and please pray for me as well to be a rightful and effective witness in word and deed to minister not only to her physical needs...but her spiritual need as well.

I'm trusting in God's perfect will and purpose and His desire that none should perish...and that is truly my concern...not so much how she will live the rest of her life here...but where she will spend eternity.

Thank you all again.

God bless!

Upvote 0