✟15,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What it says on the tin.

Figured since we’re all gathered here virtually anyway, and locked in our houses, perhaps for people who are not able to go to confession, or for anyone who just wanted to get things off of their chest without necessarily asking for advice or feedback.

The early Christians used to confess their sins publicly and to one another, for support and encouragement.

Just a thought.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What it says on the tin.

Figured since we’re all gathered here virtually anyway, and locked in our houses, perhaps for people who are not able to go to confession, or for anyone who just wanted to get things off of their chest without necessarily asking for advice or feedback.

The early Christians used to confess their sins publicly and to one another, for support and encouragement.

Just a thought.
This forum would probably work for that.
Christian Advice

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, probably the Christian Advice, or the Chaplains Office would be the best places. However, online Confession is not licit for Catholics, so it probably would not apply to many (most?) people that believe in that Tradition or system.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Quietus

Lost Cause
Mar 29, 2020
St. Louis
✟15,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, probably the Christian Advice, or the Chaplains Office would be the best places. However, online Confession is not licit for Catholics, so it probably would not apply to many (most?) people that believe in that Tradition or system.

Ok.

Upvote 0

thelord's_pearl

Dec 5, 2018
ON
✟32,481.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know if it's ok for me to post on this forum but I needed to get this off my chest, to make confessions. I know I'm selfish, I have selfishness in me, I know I'm not very considerate, I don't always consider others to the fullest, I know I can be hurtful if I don't always consider others to the fullest *cry* it's like it's not very clear to me but when I really think about it, it could be very hurtful and if I was sure of this then I wouldn't do it, I know I'm prideful, I have pride in me and I hate to be what God doesn't want me to be. :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0