condition for people to be saved in their last moments

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
I am not so sure people who make salvation hard that we have to do all works are right because some who are poor can not do works such as have money to get a taxi always to visit the sick and in prison so it seems not fair they have it easier but perhaps still true if you have ability as you are blessed with more more is required of one.

This is good reminder from bishop whether true you need church or not that we should always be spending time with God in bible reading and prayer to ensure we are living according to God in our lifestyle even if we do not preach that we have accepted gospel made our peace with God to deposit money with bankers that is to declare what they preach is right to also make sure we have helped many before we sleep within our affordability not too much and that we seek to visit anyone we personally know or who we know wants our help or is shown by others that they want one to help or that they show they are in need to assist to look after them or if we know one who has not heard the gospel to do works to one of each and whoever needs help who is hungry to clothe the naked to visit sick to make sure they are looked after and help how you can and christian in prison and to preach gospel to one when they can ensure there can be no danger to call for taxi to take you if no one will and ask family how to call for taxi before we sleep so when we die we are found ready not disobedient in any manner.

C125C0F1-0DA0-44DD-B4FF-C88A19D99D5E.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
I believe really it is wrong to trust in works as though God requires it and many have taught we are saved by grace not of works lest any boast that really it is the only way to be secure that it is wrong to think we must always do works and justification by works does not work for one can not judge ever if person has sought enough to do all works only that you must be repenting because you can die while planning to sin and when not in your heart turning from sin to which can be in a moment and others have pinged their salvation on it and I think is safe that I would rather trust them. Christ may accept others who trust in works but I dont know that I think is safe to trust in christ only and leave judgement of other christians to christ alone.

Gakatians 2:17-21
17 “But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! 18 For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 19 For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.”

I was watching a billy graham crusade and he really seems he knows christ and he explains we are dead until we receive the message that when you do ask christ to save you to receive Him as saviour and Lord christ does a work to make you alive that you must be born again. And it would be unfortunate to pass over all the work done to save souls that it is only message that gives hope that we might not get opportunity again for a easy escape but to go through tribulation where there is a famine for hearing the words of the Lord only in the sense of no deliverance from tribulation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
I believe is a mistake that must trust God that He would not judge people who think they need to do works as He is a just God that should not make divisions that I only thought to do now because I thought I might do in the future for a long time without repenting.

So people should seek to do works to often serve God in some way not too much not all time so you are ready and also to seek to help others you never helped if you can and if cant work towards being able to though maybe only required to help those who you know need specially your help and atleast help those you know seek your help and within affordability when it comes to need money many who need help but not too much and otherwise also where it is not wrong to but dont know so should seek to help all you can before you sleep that we can not say you can not judge if person was not seeking for it is enough to call to repent to seek to that seeking to seriously if that is your last thoughts is enough.

If righteousness comes from the law christ died in vain to me just means keeping the law without believing in christ because such is not to acknowledge your need for His atonement to take away sins and it is true none are perfect but they must seek to keep the law that all christians understand no servant is without sin in one day. I should keep the unity of the Spirit in peace and leave judgement to christ if christ accepts to not seek to do work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
I have reposted a link to above 2 other posts that will help others to think about to understand gospel.

www.christianforums.com/threads/condition-for-people-to-be-saved-in-their-last-moments.8158061/post-77549225

www.christianforums.com/threads/condition-for-people-to-be-saved-in-their-last-moments.8158061/post-77556469

I reposted the above 2 posts as I think they are right that eternal life is a gift that we have earned death as our wages for breaking some of the law and is wrong to think any of our works would make us worthy for we have fallen short and it must be received as a gift like a child that never did any works to earn God love to think you can that I believe such is right and others pinged their salvation on it so I think is best for me and others to trust them knowing it is just that they dont deserve to be forsaken as God does not need our works that is wrong to think we can bribe God.

So I believe all should receive christ as Lord and saviour to trust in His work not our own works just to repent and accept the gospel to believe in your heart that Jesus was raised and confess with your mouth jesus is Lord for whoever calls on the name of the Lord is saved. So I believe all should call on the Lord Jesus to do so immediately as ones next second is not promised and confess christ as you dont know if you have opportunity to call to christ. For i realise is wrong to think one can be perfect without sin is false game hypocrisy for none fully keep the law at all times if they die then and I think is impossible to keep the law fully at any moment as there is always a sin that has not been fully repented of in this life so we dont trust in our ability so the law is our tutor to bring us to christ and there is always more works to do to be in need and cant judge if sought enough so salvation by works does not work. So one put trust in christ to ensure to be saved and to be raptured if there is and pray if christ shows all christians can be saved.

Good works I think could also justify the unsaved in that their love is rewarded to give them faith that saves for jesus said if any seek to do His will will know about my doctrine and whoever gives to one of my disciples a cup of cold water because he belongs to christ will not lose his reward and if anyone keeps my commandments I will manifest myself to Him. One is not saved by works lest any boast will mean that it was not that he needed to do works to be saved but if one believed one will be saved but does not mean such works may not lead to faith. But it does not always lead to faith God gives more opportunity to come but person has to desire to search.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
I decided is right not to take risk that only christ knows if person does not need to seek to do good works and christ being just would not judge those who thought they need to that anyway one should have wanted to do good works if one did not believe needed works yet did would be saved that it is wrong for any to choose to ignore those who specially need one help and seek your help who are in need. And judgement should be left to God if such works are not necessary.

One only needs to seek to do work and it should be done while you can as you can die when you did not do at that time without any opportunity to call to christ in repentance to seek if possible but should be done as you may die when not seeking but only need to seek to do what is possible and if not just to call on christ.But it may not be required to help one of all who are hungry naked sick prison stranger but that it is reflection of your faith that you will help only those of such you know who specially need your help only if you can but I dont know so one should seek to help all one did not help if one can or work towards being able to do what is all that is required which is to visit to help provide support to look after anyone can.I decided also not to support divisions that others should be encouraged to support one another and not to cause distractions.

I thought James epistle when it says you see then that a man is justified by works and not faith only that it could mean such works only deliver you from trial to be preserved to not be punished but to be saved on death since paul epistle to the romans says clearly if abraham was justified by works he has something to boast about and to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly his faith is recknoned for righteousness so there must be another meaning but I suppose it may mean if person can not work but I dont know that judgement should be left to God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
The truth is narrow that one is called to only follow jesus. One should only follow bible which teaches we are not saved by any works meaning a day or ceremony and ritual not needing baptism for there is only one mediator christ and we are to follow only Him that it says if any add to His word He will remove his part from the holy city.

Church added things such as prayers of departed saints which is only the effort of living saints that is right for it is on account of obedience that God hears which is struggle against flesh which the departed saints do not have and besides it is sufficient to go to God already that you cant request of saints. If they are saints they will all be praying for everyone already and having spiritual guides when bible says call only Him teacher.St John says the anointing you have teaches you all things that you are all brethren that pastors were not more qualified to advise because of a position all are qualified just have experience if walking with God more and must not teach contradiction to word of God.

I think only safe way is for people to be born again to receive christ as Lord and saviour to personally ask to be born again and have His Holy Spirit so that He regenerates one and then you follow Him fully to preach and live for Him to do works to needy to preach so you are ready when He comes to be raptured. I believe it is time for all christians to be united since it is right according to scripture to be safe and pray if christ shows all christians can be saved that you lose nothing to leave judgement of other christians to christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
Church is just not biblical and there are others who try to make salvation difficult to take away from the truly righteous hope of John 3:16 that He died for us. We see sodom was destroyed because it did not look after the needy that such deeds are important to preserve life that nations need to to be preserved for others but there is still hope if they had repented to turn to God but they were wicked and determined not to.

The bible says there is not one that doeth good that this is the gospel that it is free gift. A person can trust only in christ and still do good works that he may be saved on death but not put trust in it. I see the church can choose not even to respond to those who are seeking its help when they desperately need help as I have tried to reach out and been ignored and have to try with others as does not give assurance that person has not tried enough. So I believe all should receive christ as Lord and saviour to ensure to be saved but not put trust in it and still do good to be saved on death but not ask God to do for salvation and pray to see if God accepts other christians even if they dont believe that.

It is better not to send children to be baptised anyway they are small and with faith you know they do not need it. It is right to trust God mercy that such is not needed. God wont hold them accountable when they are older if they think baptism is important when they have never heard gospel but otherwise knowing church may delay others baptism that others may not know if they tried enough for it to give assurance to all who die they should trust in christ only.

Or rather I think now it may be better for one to get baptised so they dont wonder as I know church teaches it does not matter the beliefs of priest who baptises so he does not have to hold to it that the church may have been forced that God made it seem desirable for them to teach that otherwise they would not function knowing it is impossible because some could have done to deceive people not to hold the church beliefs.

I dont believe actually it is right in the parable of virgins below that they were qualified because of their works for their diligence to serve but their watching to accept gospel and their repentance to watch and turning away from all sin. The meaning we are not sure we have enough for us and you is a person can not be saved on account of another righteousness and they can not relax and join in any sin to make them shine also that they would do wrong to approve of them so they have to preach the truth.

The parable of the talents is that if you heard gospel you must confess christ before a man atleast incase you have no opportunity to call to christ which is sufficient because God judged by the heart the intention to do to deposit with bankers is meant receiving what they say is true so others may follow you and receive a profit.

3463097A-3F05-4D3C-84F6-BD6D384AA3C6.jpeg

ED030B82-ED80-4DB9-8C77-7F23DF3C4531.jpeg

75861777-1E94-4D57-8BFD-6B5986E0C707.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
I think actually it is right to trust Christ justice to accept those who think they must seek to do works as they dont know for sure that God would not judge if He did not reveal it for sure to leave judgement to Him if not required. But christians should now be all united to accept only christ to be safe that there is no harm to accept and leave judgement of others to christ as it may be duty to help all that need christ and must not be lukewarm to ensure to be saved and to be raptured if there is.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
I believe rather it is not right to trust in doing many works matthew 25 was just about God using different people to reach others in different times to open their heart to christ but anyone who received christ is saved. But after you are saved you are created to do good works for the sake of the gospel that can be any work towards Jesus that as christian you would do often to help the needy you can now just who seek your help and you know who are in need to work for some according to gospel but not need to work to earn as though you must do to all types of needy all the time to earn though is good to help all types and is required to help all who you know specially need your help but not to need to work to do to one of each the hungry naked sick in prison and stranger for is not the work you do but that as christian you do some work for the sake of gospel to behave as christian that you work in some way for all the needy for the sake of the gospel.

So I believe all should receive christ as Lord and saviour and pray if christ shows all christians can be saved.

m.youtube.com/watch?si=lbEoj4y1haPaqixh&v=tYeAnfURQ3w&feature=youtu.be

Upvote 0

Jimmy It

Dec 4, 2023
Southwest
✟112,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
if everyone can be saved in their last moments then what is the harm of delaying repentance?

I think there is no promise for sinners that they will live long and that the time they have remaining is easy to find oil though possible if they strive really hard. If God is patient it is because there are many righteous people praying but in the bible it says even if Job or Noah or Daniel were to pray He would not be patient to a people or person if He sees there is no hope
maybe if they are very wicked already having had many chances we do not know how many chances we had. I don't mean to say so to cause despair because it could be God is patient because we did not have many chances but I don't know if that is the case

The below may not be true because it it is best to assume it is very difficult to be saved at the end than from the beginning

if a person has no good works but then later puts his faith in Christ alone to save him now in this moment he can be saved because the work of God is to believe on Him whom He sent the oil of the wise virgins is to get the faith to put your trust in Christ for salvation to forgive all your previous sins but faith without works is dead so you need to confess to others you have put your trust in Christ and does what good you can do with remaining time as you read bible God will prepare good works for you to follow as you look for opportunities to follow the gospel

And about previous offenses you can confess all your sins to God and ask for opportunity to do good

No one knows when he will die and if he will find opportunity to repent
True faith and repentance. God knows the phonies and those who think they can pull one over on Him.

• Informative
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
Or billy graham was not saying you dont have to seek to do all works if you can just your trust in christ is enough if you cant but after salvation he says you have to prove you are christian by your works though he may mean not to be saved but it is fitting but that is wrong one needs to do works so it seems that does not mean you can neglect any type of person in need just to help only one type but it is safe one should seek to help each who is hungry naked sick in prison and stranger that since there are some in need one should seek to help all who you know are in need that you cant neglect any type of needy that you help as to help one proves one is christian if you know in need only but not to think you need to earn that you need to keep working to help all only that you are reasonable that atleast you do help some of each of the needy all that you know now who it is clear need your help that it looks like no one is going to help enough as much as you can afford to behave as christian and I dont see such belief as right to make divisions even if one thinks one must do more works even though he believes so and I dont think it is just anyway to support divisions but we should be united to not distract others from lack of care not to be zealous to do good works to each other.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jimmy It

Dec 4, 2023
Southwest
✟112,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Or billy graham was not saying you dont have to seek to do all works if you can just your trust in christ is enough if you cant but after salvation he says you have to prove you are christian by your works so it seems that does not mean you can neglect any type of person in need just to help only one type but it is safe one should seek to help each who is hungry naked sick in prison and stranger that since there are some in need one should seek to help all who you know are in need that you cant neglect any type of needy that you help as to help one proves one is christian if you know in need only but not to think you need to earn that you need to keep working to help all only that you are reasonable that atleast you do help some of each of the needy all that you know now who it is clear need your help that it looks like no one is going to help enough as much as you can afford to behave as christian and I dont see such belief as right to make divisions even if one thinks one must do more works even though he believes so and I dont think it is just anyway to support divisions but we should be united to not distract others from lack of care not to be zealous to do good works to each other.
As James so succinctly put it, "
What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is it? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

• Useful
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
The truth is according to scripture we are not saved by earning but that does not mean there should be divisions. The gospel is good news that we are not saved by earning to think need to do to all lest any one boast so one should preach it but even if person believes he must because God is just and does not know I believe God will accept though it is not needed but it does not mean person does not need to do any type of works for gospel just that we are free now from fear of death because of feeling we must earn that one always must do all works one only needs to do any type of works for the sake of the gospel so that it is within reach that you can help alot of those who are needy who you know about for sake of gospel but dont need to help all types of needy because you are not saved by trying to earn that you have to be worthy by works but as christian you must work to help spread gospel in some way which is got by choosing to do some works to some needy not to neglect those needy as shows faith in action as they can spread gospel and must help all types of needy though who specially need your help that it is your responsibility more than others.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
If you have faith you will do works if you can that it is proof of living faith but if all a person can do is repent to desire to do works if he dies or if all he can do is call on christ he is accepted if he has change of heart as christ said He will turn away none who come to Him that He accepts people at the eleventh hour which is end of life like the righteous thief if he gave the opportunity to repent but one must seek to do works if he thinks is possible or is not repentant that if christ comes when person is not seeking to repent to seek to do works when he can that he knows others need he is not repentant.

If person is not able to do work clearly but call on christ repenting with one heart christ will accept as He said is it not lawful for Me to do what I want with my own things for christ promised to save anyone who comes that works are only required to seek to do when one can and should be done because you may die while not seeking to do for if you are not planning to do work always which will result in works if you dont die you are not seeking for christ can come at anytime when one is not seeking for one that should seek Him when can be found not at time of death when you know certainly it is time of death.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
I believe it is not safe that judgement should be left to God that every christian has duty to preach the gospel to everyone they know who needs which church does not do that makes it hard for those who are old to ensure they do as priests can delay that can not be lukewarm so christians should be united that even if they cant preach it is not required only if cant but to deposit money with bankers to say what they preach is true so christians should be united not to be lukewarm and leave judgement of other christians to christ. So one should to ensure to be saved if one repents and raptured if repentant fully ready because I heard that is for those who gave their lives to christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
I believe Greg Laurie explains well that works are the result of salvation that it is evidence if it so if it is not produced at all there is no evidence of salvation which I believe it is just the faith that action to desire to do which saves so that would result in works if one does not die which shows evidence of salvation. And works should be done as you dont know if you will die when you are not ready when you are not seeking to do and not turning to christ. Also I believe it is safest to teach incase right that I dont know that we should seek to do all works we have not done to feed the hungry clothe the naked visit the sick and in prison and a stranger in christ incase required but only God knows if not required but incase required not to be lukewarm.

www.christianity.com/devotionals/harvest-daily-greg-laurie/greg-laurie-devotion-february-24-2024.html

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
Jesus says one must be born again. I thought perhaps even if one believes he must believe and be baptised it is sufficient because i thought the act is from God so one is not born of the will of men but it seems still that still comes about by the will of men that one thinks one can make God give you new birth. Therefore I believe the birth must come from God granting the permission not man insisting God acts because he believes he can do it without asking God to grant this birth not through any man doctrine but a gift of God to ask Him to do by His will to grant only in the way He is willing to if it is by asking Him.

So not force God to accept a way to grant birth just by will of man that he thinks God should grant even if it involves a sciptural sacrament if it is not that way He wills if He only wills those to be born by asking and trusting and relying totally on Him to give the new birth. And this like any birth is to be performed by the will of a person God and done alone without man except man is already born once having life but he is separated from God not having potential of eternal life with God so can get permission only from man to be born spiritually that a mans will is important but he can not obtain it without God permission according to the way He wills which may be to ask Him and relying totally only on His work to grant it.

Jesus said I am the door. So salvation comes through a person to come to Him that without doing so that He creates life being the source of all good such as wisdom and to have the will to keep His commandments written on ones heart through receiving a person one can not have life that he can not have life by simply seeking to observe creeds and laws for is not sufficient even to keep laws for now requires a higher standard that it must be written on one heart to keep them and law alone gives no life but trust in the work of christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
Actually I believe to be safe a person should seek to be baptised and have communion in any church as they are commands of Jesus that He requires to be done by others but can do in any church which offers it as does not matter their beliefs only that they say they seek to offer communion and if you tried and no one did and you died while seeking you are accepted.It is the prayer of the one receiving it that makes it so not the one giving it.I believe just that God wants it to be done where 2 or 3 are gathered in His name and to respect authority He Himself grants to leaders of churches even if they are unworthy like the high priest but if pastor does not offer it any other christians can as says where 2 or 3 are gathered He is there so another may offer it that I believe should find another.

I believe it is only required to seek to if they offer if it is nearby that the intention otherwise if cant is all that is necessary as Jesus was clear you dont need to travel to worship God saying to samaritan woman she does not need to travel to worship God for God is Spirit and time comes He is seeking them to worship in Spirit and truth or I suppose if can travel to be baptised must do it as i said before with baptism when near by if he intends to be baptised to travel even if slow but he is still working on it he is saved.

Also I think communion he can offer himself as pastor can offer for himself if there is no one that he acts instead of the pastor that he is considered pastor if none do their job among where he lives for God will annoint any as pastor though normally people insist by a choice that then he accepts but should be first in church if there is and just as baptism does just as baptism is about one own faith obedience as even churches view that baptism is still valid even if priest views are wrong that they had no other choice to say so as too many will seek to be rebaptised and not have full confidence in church if it was not valid from a priest.

For christ commands are to be done with others for where 2 or 3 are gathered in His name He is there and He may annoint the head that the church chooses to do or may be any christian can baptise and give communion but i dont know it could be only in emergency that they should seek to go to church. Unlike catholic and orthodox church which dont give assurance saying they dont know if person didnt join a church to be catechumen my dad explains to me that if one had intention to be baptised that went to a pastor who delayed baptism or communion if he dies before he will be saved that he does not need to see another pastor unless that pastor says he will not do he must make effort to see another pastor even if he is slow but he is still trying and dies before he is accepted.

I dont think they are required baptism and communion but they are commands of God that should be left to Him knowing He is the authority and decides what is just.The below verse though explains even if supposedly must have communion in church must also spend time with christ to listen to His voice that one may sup with Him or christ desires to speak to any to show them the way or give them assurance that He accepts them without doing so.

E49BBA83-8B0F-402B-9358-1959BC40FFC3.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
I believe rather should trust God that baptism and communion is not necessary to be saved from eternal punishment except for forgiveness of sins now for escaping temporal punishment for them to wash them now that it saves from temporal punishment but one still has forgiveness of sins in world to come if one accept christ for christ is all that is necessarry to save from eternal punishment for rejecting christ is a sin christ can not take away in world to come as it is a choice against christ on purpose to reject Him when you need Him without repentance but can take away other sins through temporal punishment in world to come if you repented of sin.

But not being baptised is not an evil thing worthy of eternal punishment that you need to repent of but the means to be saved now and communion is necessary to continue full purification and unity with christ for Jesus said He was not bound to a place saying the reason why neither in Jerusalem or Samaria do you need to worship the Father is because He is Spirit that He does not require it and is now seeking those who do not preach to be bound to a place that He does not require it absolutely for salvation except for salvation on death.But if anyone is worried he can be baptised and have communion but all churches should offer it as they are ordinances of the Lord that it should be conveniently on that day they go to that church.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,775.00
Faith
Christian
I believe the only safe way as is most practical that allows you to preach to anyone and we cant ignore any is to be born again that we should be united teaching that and I believe is wrong to trust in works that works are only evidence of salvation that it should be produced if you are saved if you cooperate with the grace given but are not needed salvation is a gift of God not of works not of yoursleves lest any man boast. But works are important to do to be saved on death.But one trust should not be in works not to seek justification of. So I believe all should receive christ as Lord and saviour to put trust in His work not one own to be saved and to be raptured if there is and pray if christ shows all christians can be saved.

I believe billy graham meant by video below after you are saved you prove you are christian by your works to mean only you should behave as christian for furtherance of gospel but not to be saved because afterwards he says but you can not do anything to earn.

The below link shows safest way to be saved

condition for people to be saved in their last moments

m.youtube.com/watch?si=lbEoj4y1haPaqixh&v=tYeAnfURQ3w&feature=youtu.be

Upvote 0