• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

CONCLUSION: God does not care, so......

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Flower, I just wanted to add that psychologists will write disability letters, too, like a few others have said. My old psychologist wrote the letter for me. Know that I am praying for you sweet one, my kind loving sister. {{{{{flower}}}}}

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm praying for you! Please don't give up and definitely find another doctor! (((( hugs for flower ))))
:groupray::groupray:

Flower, I just wanted to add that psychologists will write disability letters, too, like a few others have said. My old psychologist wrote the letter for me. Know that I am praying for you sweet one, my kind loving sister. {{{{{flower}}}}}

((((((((((pink Kitty))))))))))))

(((((((((RuthD)))))))))))))

Thank you both for your support and advice. I can totally hear God speaking through you both. (((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))) Thank you so much. :) :hug:

Upvote 0

loved33

Dec 27, 2008
✟10,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
orange_roses-01216.jpg

Some flowers for you petal - just to say - I care about you xx

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i will pray for you flower, so sorry tht you are feeling so down, i pray that you will have all that you need, and you will be close to God and he will give you the desires of your heart.
(((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))) sweet sister, same with you, I hope and pray that God gives you your hearts desire. YOU ARE A BLESSING. :hug: :hu:

orange_roses-01216.jpg

Some flowers for you petal - just to say - I care about you xx
Awe thank you sooo much Loved, these are so beautiful, I love them. Thank you for your kind words as well. :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I dunno the update situation now. But whatever happen, it's not the end of the world. There's way out, just like how you mention about at the beginning and then the swift at the middle.
No updates yet, as loneliness is killing me.

Reactions: Woven
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

skycastles

Apr 17, 2011
US
✟8,480.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are not alone! I too have been feeling a bit sad and lonely lately, in addition to other things. We may feel lonely yet let us remember that God is always with us, although our feelings may say otherwise. He does indeed care about you and your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ care as well. Take comfort in these truths, sister. I will pray for you. :hug:

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There will be a new and better chapter for you, flower. Hold on, friend.

I'm praying for you.
Thank you SO MUCH Dave for your encouraging words and prayers, you are a blessing. ((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))):hug::hug::hug:
You are not alone! I too have been feeling a bit sad and lonely lately, in addition to other things. We may feel lonely yet let us remember that God is always with us, although our feelings may say otherwise. He does indeed care about you and your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ care as well. Take comfort in these truths, sister. I will pray for you. :hug:
Thank you as well my dear sweet loving sister. I will take your advice, you are right it is hard to feel God in these times. BUT I apprecaite your prayers as well:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
(((((BIG HUGS))))))))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Love you Flower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug:

I'm praying for you dear sister!!!! :prayer:
Awe thank you sweet sister that means a lot to me. Lots of love to you:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I hope thay you are feeling better today Flower. :D
I am feeling a bit better, just watched a sad video a dear friend shared with me though, made me cry, but it had a happy ending. Lots of love to you:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Are you able to join the skype recovery chats? You might find it helpful, especially if you are feeling lonely. :hug: :prayer:
I really do want to join skype to Chat with you all, my computer only has one gig of memory :sigh: I don't know if downloading it will make it go slower. Thank you sweet sister, lots of love to you:hug::hug::hug::hug:
God bless you all and LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU ALL:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

Woven

All you need is LOVE
Jan 26, 2012
✟17,277.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I really do want to join skype to Chat with you all, my computer only has one gig of memory :sigh: I don't know if downloading it will make it go slower. Thank you sweet sister, lots of love to you:hug::hug::hug::hug:
God bless you all and LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU ALL:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I have no idea if it would. You need to ask Derrick confusing questions like that :D

Would be really nice if you could join us :hug:

Upvote 0