USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You know I notice something most conservative politicians are old white guys...most conservatives voters are either really old and white...or young and know college education. Most liberals tend to be educated. In 20 years all those old white conservative politicians will bed dead...and it will be liberals taking there places because the conservative old voters will be dead and the young ones do not go to college for the most part meaning there not going to be in office lol.

There is a lot of irony in pointing out that I'm not old nor male, and have not yet attained a college degree. I also have to question the notion that liberals are better educated, when your post is riddled with misspellings. And you think that holding political office requires a college education. And that there isn't a growing demographic of young conservatives, of many races and ethnicities. Or that I can't point you to a slew of videos interviewing young liberals who can't tell you the most basic facts about America; the country they live in.

Ah, well! What do I know? Surely, I'm too uneducated to have an opinion here.

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

Online.Gamer.79

Aug 13, 2020
Laconia NH
✟10,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There is a lot of irony in pointing out that I'm not old nor male, and have not yet attained a college degree. I also have to question the notion that liberals are better educated, when your post is riddled with misspellings. And you think that holding political office requires a college education. And that there isn't a growing demographic of young conservatives, of many races and ethnicities. Or that I can't point you to a slew of videos interviewing young liberals who can't tell you the most basic facts about America; the country they live in.

Ah, well! What do I know? Surely, I'm too uneducated to have an opinion here.

Well I am not a good typist I chicken peck at the board. A good friend of mine is a engineer and his spelling and grammar are horrible lol. Nerd Girls I am fully aware there are intelligent educated conservative's and believe it or not I was raised republican and I still hold to some of those beliefs, but the only conservatives I see in politics and on the news are the jerks. Donald Trump is a racist, bigoted, sexist bully...it has nothing to do with his politics and everything to do with his actions on every media outlet know to man.

Mitch McConnell is the most powerful republican in Washington and he spend almost all of his time trying to screw over democrats...it does not matter if what he is doing hurts the majority of American's because both McConnell and Trump care about one thing and one things only...there egos. Trump and McConnell has used a very much needed stimulus package as a bargain chip in all of this.

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I expect any clean up Biden attempts will be as successful for us as Biden's summer of recovery which was not quite as successful as the summer of George.

Biden has already gotten teams together to begin the work. His plan to address the coronavirus (to which Trump has surrendered) is already in place. There are corrupt officials to replace, executive orders to vacate, and other such. He's going to be on that from day one.

I'm sure it will however be thought quite successful and be very approved of by his and his son's Chinese handlers.

Funny you should mention Chinese handlers...

With criticisms of Trump’s handling of the pandemic growing and new opinion polls showing him trailing Biden in several key battleground states, we are sure to see more of these diversions. But adopting a China campaign strategy would also present a number of problems for Trump, beginning with the fact that Hunter Biden’s investment partnership isn’t the only American business that received funding from Chinese entities. In 2012, the Bank of China, a commercial bank owned by the Chinese state, provided more than two hundred million dollars in loans to a New York office building that Trump co-owns, Politico reported on Friday. The loans will come due in 2022, “in the middle of what could be Trump’s second term,” the timely article noted.
Donald Trump’s Debt to China

Difference is, the Trump "handlers" aren't a campaign fantasy; they are real, and his debt exists. The Chinese own him.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You support using Venezuelan voting software & hardware in US elections ?

You support the tooth fairy counting the votes? Probably not, for the same reason, I don't support Venezuelan software.

FEC Chair Trainor has deemed the election "illegitimate",

A Trump hack is obeying Trump's orders? That's no surprise. But he has no power. Contrary to your article's claims, he is not the "boss"; each state determines voting rules on their own. And here's the part that trips him up:

They declared they will go to war over this in the courts. As Rudy Giuliani said, the media don’t get to decide who won the election — judges do.
Federal Election Commission Chairman Drops Bombshell: ‘This Election Is Illegitimate’

And judges have; they've tossed out one frivolous lawsuit after another.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/06/michigan-judge-blasts-trumps-poll-worker-fraud-claim-as-vague-hearsay/

Judges toss out lawsuits filed by Donald Trump’s campaign

Judges dismiss Trump lawsuits in Georgia and Michigan, undercutting campaign’s legal salvo

Georgia judge throws out Trump campaign lawsuit on absentee ballots

Here Are All the Lawsuits the Trump Campaign Has Filed Since Election Day—And Why Most Are Unlikely to Go Anywhere
Here's Every Trump Campaign Lawsuit Filed Since Election Day

It's over. Trump and his underlings can whine and make up excuses, but he lost. By a lot. About seven million votes. And Biden will have 306 electoral votes. A landslide, according to Trump.

And even Trump's lawyers have bailed out, because they don't want to look stupid.

Trump Lawyers Withdraw on Eve of Key Hearing in Pennsylvania Election Case
https://www.usnews.com/news/top-new...am-in-pennsylvania-election-challenge-lawsuit

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Let's say that's true

One camera man removing his equipment at an odd hour can be checked off our list

Are you denigrating vigilance?

I'm denigrating dishonesty or stupidity, depending on the motives of the person who peddled that story.

"Better safe than sorry"? For a US National election?

That policy is exactly why all those Trump lawsuits are being tossed out by judges. The states were very careful to make the process transparent and safe.

Meanwhile there are dozens, scores, even hundreds of other affidavits out there regarding directly witnessed irregularities

You should tell Trump right away; he's getting all his lawsuits tossed out of court, because he can't come up with any checkable evidence. I assume those affidavits have evidence, right?

If so, get in touch with Donald right away; he needs your assistance.

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm denigrating dishonesty or stupidity, depending on the motives of the person who peddled that story.
Even accepting he was a cameraman, we only know now because we investigated

diligent investigation, not knee-jerk declaration, clears a case :)

"better safe than sorry", somebody saw something highly suspicious in the middle of the night and reported it -- far better than "hear no evil see no evil", playing dumb is dumb :)

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

diligent investigation, not knee-jerk declaration, clears a case :)

"better safe than sorry", somebody saw something highly suspicious in the middle of the night and reported it -- far better than "hear no evil see no evil", playing dumb is dumb :)

At what point does one accept that the infinite loop of allegations that have been proven false time and time again cease to require attention? How many court dismissals are sufficient to satisfy the trump loyalists? I doubt very much that showing myriad allegations to be false will have any impact on the ossified trump loyalists....

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At what point does one accept that the infinite loop of allegations that have been proven false time and time again cease to require attention? How many court dismissals are sufficient to satisfy the trump loyalists? I doubt very much that showing myriad allegations to be false will have any impact on the ossified trump loyalists....

Clinging to accusations that have been shown to be false has been a theme for those with a particular obsession against a certain government official over the last four years. Additionally, proving something false is not the same as pointing out that something hasn't been proven to be true.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Clinging to accusations that have been shown to be false has been a theme for those with a particular obsession against a certain government official over the last four years. Additionally, proving something false is not the same as pointing out that something hasn't been proven to be true.

What accusations have been shown to be false against a certain government official? The argument from ignorance fails on a number of levels, but I'm sure you are well aware of that, the burden of proof resides in the court of those bringing the allegations, so far failure after failure, after failure. Since those designated to oversee the process, both Republican and Democrat, have stood firm as to the validity of the results, there is no need to prove it true. That some only choose to accept things when it favors their bias has little to do with outcome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What accusations have been shown to be false against a certain government official? The argument from ignorance fails on a number of levels, but I'm sure you are well aware of that, the burden of proof resides in the court of those bringing the allegations, so far failure after failure, after failure. Since those designated to oversee the process, both Republican and Democrat, have stood firm as to the validity of the results, there is no need to prove it true. That some only choose to accept things when it favors their bias has little to do with outcome!

I agree that the burden of proof falls on the one making the accusations. One however cannot claim to have proven something false by saying that it hasn't been proven to be true. One can only say it has not been proven to be true not that it has been proven to be false. For instance there is no proof that the accusations against Trump that he is a racist are true. This however does not prove that the accusation is false. However, there is overwhelming evidence that proves that the accusation that Trump hasn't condemned white supremacists and white supremacism is false. So one can prove that an accusation is false only if the evidence is there to prove it is.

Trump Has Condemned White Supremacists - FactCheck.org

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
However, there is overwhelming evidence that proves that the accusation that Trump hasn't condemned white supremacists and white supremacism is false. So one can prove that an accusation is false only if the evidence is there to prove it is.

So we agree ... to prove the election outcome is "false" and based on widespread fraud requires evidence to that effect. So far none has been forthcoming...

I have no interest in discussing trump, and his overwhelming history of racism. I will only note that it seems pretty clear that any denouncing of white supremacists always follows his initial statements... and usually following the flap and a few republicans calling his statements into question.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I am not a good typist I chicken peck at the board. A good friend of mine is a engineer and his spelling and grammar are horrible lol. Nerd Girls I am fully aware there are intelligent educated conservative's and believe it or not I was raised republican and I still hold to some of those beliefs, but the only conservatives I see in politics and on the news are the jerks. Donald Trump is a racist, bigoted, sexist bully...it has nothing to do with his politics and everything to do with his actions on every media outlet know to man.

Mitch McConnell is the most powerful republican in Washington and he spend almost all of his time trying to screw over democrats...it does not matter if what he is doing hurts the majority of American's because both McConnell and Trump care about one thing and one things only...there egos. Trump and McConnell has used a very much needed stimulus package as a bargain chip in all of this.

If you are a believer in God then take a look at that statement about racist, bigot, sexist. We are bound by truth. Our opinions mean absolutely nothing. Look past the disinformation.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So we agree ... to prove the election outcome is "false" and based on widespread fraud requires evidence to that effect. So far none has been forthcoming...

I have no interest in discussing trump, and his overwhelming history of racism. I will only note that it seems pretty clear that any denouncing of white supremacists always follows his initial statements... and usually following the flap and a few republicans calling his statements into question.

I see no evidence to prove your accusations of an overwhelming history of racism are true. As a matter of fact the link I provided proves that your other accusation "denouncing of white supremacists always follows his initial statements....and usually following the flap and a few republicans calling his statements into question." is false. The fact check clearly shows that Trump has denounced white supremacists as an initial statement. Has done so over and a over again and has continually been falsely accused of not doing so.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,580.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Fact is more local governments are detecting irregularities, "the county board of canvassers in Wayne County, MI refused to certify the election results"
That was the result of two Republican officials refusing to certify Detroit over a matter of 367 discrepancies in the voter rolls. Out of an estimated 150k votes cast. And this was spread over all the cities' precinct, averaging about 3 or 4 votes. Yet one of those officials would have been fine certifying the rest of Wayne County, including a town that had precinct that had 27 discrepancies. It was pure politics.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

No. Anyone with an ounce of sense would have noticed that he was putting a camera in the case, not ballots. It wasn't hidden. He was in the room with many republican observers when he took down his equipment and put it in the case. Either the person who took the video was dumber than a box of rocks, or he was intentionally trying to deceive.

Given the many,many cases of faked "evidence" and dozens of lawsuits tossed out for lack of evidence or even intentional attempts to deceive, I think I know which it is.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
That was the result of two Republican officials refusing to certify Detroit over a matter of 367 discrepancies in the voter rolls. Out of an estimated 150k votes cast. And this was spread over all the cities' precinct, averaging about 3 or 4 votes. Yet one of those officials would have been fine certifying the rest of Wayne County, including a town that had precinct that had 27 discrepancies. It was pure politics.

Yep. The republican Secretary of State of Georgia just blew the whistle on Lindsey Graham, who was trying to pressure him into tossing out valid ballots:

Georgia's Republican secretary of state reveals that Lindsey Graham pressured him to find a way to toss out legally-cast ballots
  • Georgia Republican secretary of state said Monday that he felt pressured by Sen. Lindsey Graham to find ways to toss out legally-cast ballots
  • Brad Raffensperger told The Washington Post that Graham called him to ask about Georgia's signature matching law
  • Graham asked Raffensperger if he had the power to toss out every mail-in ballot from counties where there was a higher rate of non-matching signatures
  • 'It sure looked like he wanted to go down that road,' Raffensperger said, something Graham has since denied
  • On Capitol Hill Monday, Graham uttered, 'If he feels threatened by that conversation, he's got a problem'
  • Republicans have turned on Raffensperger after the previously red state went for President-elect Joe Biden over President Donald Trump
Georgia's GOP secretary of state accuses Lindsey Graham of pressuring him to toss ballots | Daily Mail Online

As far as Trump and his allies are concerned, they will do whatever they can, legal or not, to steal the election from the American people. Notice that we owe a lot to a good number of republican officials who have refused to go along with that.

Perhaps, when this is over, they can rebuild the party and eject the criminals.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I see no evidence to prove your accusations of an overwhelming history of racism are true. As a matter of fact the link I provided proves that your other accusation "denouncing of white supremacists always follows his initial statements....and usually following the flap and a few republicans calling his statements into question." is false.

This has been discussed time and time again. As your own link shows "Two days later, on Aug. 14, 2017, Trump issued a statement from the White House, and referred to “KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Stand Back and Stand By

In the 70s the DoJ sued trump management for discrimination. Late 80s the Central Park five... O'Donnell book quote of trump “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” 1992 - $200,000. fine for moving blacks off casino floor to accommodate gambler's racism. Statements against Native Americans and casino. Attacks against Obama - birtherism, education...

You certainly can believe what you want...Trump's refusal to condemn white supremacy fits pattern of extremist rhetoric

Trump: 'I condemn all white supremacists'

Almost 48 hours after violence engulfed Charlottesville, Va., President Trump called out white nationalist groups by name.
Trump Calls Out KKK, White Supremacists After Charlottesville: 'Racism Is Evil'

Whether people want to admit it or not even Republicans take note of his equivocation and lack of clarity:

"It sounded like a moral equivocation or at the very least moral ambiguity when we need extreme moral clarity," Ryan said ...

"This is not a time for vagaries. This isn't a time for innuendo or to allow room to be read between the lines. This is a time to lay blame ... on white supremacists, on white nationalism and on hatred," Gardner said...

This is not the subject of the thread...and anyone involved in such discussions is fully aware that no amount of evidence, when put into proper context and patterns, will ever suffice.

Upvote 0

Online.Gamer.79

Aug 13, 2020
Laconia NH
✟10,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you are a believer in God then take a look at that statement about racist, bigot, sexist. We are bound by truth. Our opinions mean absolutely nothing. Look past the disinformation.

Truth okay. Donald Trump cheated on all of his wives, he stiffed many the contractors who built his hotels...that is a matter public record long before he became president so right there we have man who is a cheat a liar and thief. Next on tv and in the news he has made sexist, racist, and bigoted comments. He was recorded saying he thought his fame gave him the right to put his hands on a woman sexually (actually what he said was a bit more crude). You see my opinions of Trump and based on his very public actions. You can not say fake news when he does much of this on every media outlet on the planet for all to see.

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Truth okay. Donald Trump cheated on all of his wives, he stiffed many the contractors who built his hotels...that is a matter public record long before he became president so right there we have man who is a cheat a liar and thief. Next on tv and in the news he has made sexist, racist, and bigoted comments. He was recorded saying he thought his fame gave him the right to put his hands on a woman sexually (actually what he said was a bit more crude). You see my opinions of Trump and based on his very public actions. You can not say fake news when he does much of this on every media outlet on the planet for all to see.

Has he asked for forgiveness?

Upvote 0