The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
There's a site dating to about 12000 BC, which is only a few hundred miles from Mount Ararat. Interestingly, it contains huge rocks carved in the shape of boat supports with animals engraved at the bottom of them.

The human brain doesn't seem too old, given that this is one of the oldest sites in the world. It's funny that mankind twiddled it's thumbs for hundreds of thousands of years according to evolution.

I doubt that.

Upvote 0

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Nothing you present is evidence. Just claims. What is your definition of evidence?
Source?

Evidence is testable and that is WHY the False ToE is NOT based on evidence, but instead, it is based on an incomplete False Assumption. People are asked to accept what Evolutionists call evidence because it's the consensus view of Godless men. I call scientists Godless, because they REJECT God's Truth and substitute instead their own UnSupportable changeable "beliefs". When you ask them for actual evidence they pitch fits, call you names, and run away claiming that only the Godless have the proper evidence. Such False Pride leads them to think they know more than God. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
In other words, you don't have any evidence, just claims.

It's evidence for most people of the world. Some minority atheists and agnostics spend their lives fighting against God's evidence. In the end, they will cry that no one told them as they weep and gnash their teeth. No threat, just God's certain Judgment.

Luk 13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Upvote 0

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Evidence is testable and that is WHY the False ToE is NOT based on evidence

Incorrect. Evolution is testable. http://ncse.com/cej/6/2/evolution-testability
Evolution is also able to make accurate predictions. This is a huge part of the scientific method. It's a great way to demonstrate your hypothesis is true. Dr. Shubin predicted the findings of Tiktaalik. You're either being incredibly dishonest when stating evolution is not based on evidence or you have no idea what you're talking about.

I call scientists Godless, because they REJECT God's Truth and substitute instead their own UnSupportable changeable "beliefs".

If you like the computer you are typing on, your cell phone, your car, modern medicine, hot running water, doubled life expectancy, you love science.

When you ask them for actual evidence they pitch fits, call you names, and run away claiming that only the Godless have the proper evidence. Such False Pride leads them to think they know more than God. Amen?

Could you cite an example of this? There are over 350,000+ scientific journals from several different lines of study that outline the evidence for evolution. Even on this forum, posters have cited you evidence. Stop with the dishonest nonsense. It's insulting to people who spend their life in these fields to give us a better understanding of the world we live in.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Incorrect. Evolution is testable. http://ncse.com/cej/6/2/evolution-testability

Evolution is also able to make accurate predictions. This is a huge part of the scientific method. It's a great way to demonstrate your hypothesis is true. Dr. Shubin predicted the findings of Tiktaalik. You're either being incredibly dishonest when stating evolution is not based on evidence or you have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm speaking of prehistoric people changing into reasoning Humans. (descendants of Adam) Show your evidence so that I can Occam's Razor it. Please don't post another man's changeable view since I don't accept that as evidence. The only evidence which I will accept is the AGREEMENT of Scripture, Science, and History. If that is too high a standard for you, then run away now.

If you like the computer you are typing on, your cell phone, your car, modern medicine, hot running water, doubled life expectancy, you love science.

Could you cite an example of this? There are over 350,000+ scientific journals from several different lines of study that outline the evidence for evolution. Even on this forum, posters have cited you evidence. Stop with the dishonest nonsense. It's insulting to people who spend their life in these fields to give us a better understanding of the world we live in.

UWolf on the old ACLU board used to cuss me out every time I tried to post on the board because he didn't like people who believed Scripture Literally. Seriously, the False ToE is incomplete because it rejects the Flood story which shows that Adam, the common ancestor of All Humans, was NOT made on Planet Earth, but on the Earth which was totally destroyed in the Flood. You can read about this argument of the Scoffers of the last days in ll Peter 3:3-7 IF you can comprehend God's Holy Word. Good luck and God Bless you

Upvote 0

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I'm speaking of prehistoric people changing into reasoning Humans. (descendants of Adam)

This is a claim. One in which you have provided no evidence for. Claim dismissed.

Show your evidence so that I can Occam's Razor it.

Already have...several times. As have several other posters. Your only response is to make your own claims with no evidence to support them.

The only evidence which I will accept is the AGREEMENT of Scripture, Science, and History. If that is too high a standard for you, then run away now.

So you are close your eyes and plug your ears to any evidence that disagrees with your world view. Some of us aren't as comfortable with cognitive dissonance as you are. You say you accept scientific and historical evidence.....except when it doesn't agree with your world view right? So if the bible said 2+2=5 you'd accept it, even if it's demonstrated that 2+2=4?

Seriously, the False ToE is incomplete because it rejects the Flood story which shows that Adam, the common ancestor of All Humans, was NOT made on Planet Earth, but on the Earth which was totally destroyed in the Flood. You can read about

Because it has been demonstrated conclusively that there was never a great flood. There is no reason to debate with you because you do not come into a discussion with an open mind that you could be wrong. I would change my world view if there was evidence that contradicted it. You have not provided this evidence.
Here is some more evidence against your flood story. It disagrees with your world view, so you'll dismiss it. So it's for the benefit of any lurkers.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
There's a site dating to about 12000 BC, which is only a few hundred miles from Mount Ararat. Interestingly, it contains huge rocks carved in the shape of boat supports with animals engraved at the bottom of them.

The claim that they are anchor stones is based on nothing more than wishful thinking. Given that these claims come from Ron Wyatt, a proven scam artist, I don't see why the claims should be taken seriously at all.

The human brain doesn't seem too old, given that this is one of the oldest sites in the world. It's funny that mankind twiddled it's thumbs for hundreds of thousands of years according to evolution.

There are plenty of well made stone tools prior to 12k. Do you think you could build any modern conveniences if you had the education of a stone age hunter in 12,000 BC? I highly doubt it.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
It's evidence for most people of the world.

It is an unevidenced belief for most people.

Some minority atheists and agnostics spend their lives fighting against God's evidence.

Is the adjective "God's" being used to denote the opposite of the true meaning? You are giving us claims, not evidence. Claims don't become evidence by putting the word "God's" in front of them.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
This is a claim. One in which you have provided no evidence for. Claim dismissed.

Not so fast. I've posted empirical historic evidence which YOU have NOT refuted. You haven't even tried. I suppose you must think that all you have to do is show up and CLAIM to be a scientist and that automatically makes you a winner. Then you can run away from your opposition claiming Victory.

Show your evidence so that I can Occam's Razor it.

Jon:>>Already have...several times. As have several other posters. Your only response is to make your own claims with no evidence to support them.

False. Did you think I would let you get away without explaining this? http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html Explain HOW this fits into the False ToE or everyone will see that you are avoiding answering because it destroys your evolutionary dream.

The only evidence which I will accept is the AGREEMENT of Scripture, Science, and History. If that is too high a standard for you, then run away now.

Jon:>>So you are close your eyes and plug your ears to any evidence that disagrees with your world view. Some of us aren't as comfortable with cognitive dissonance as you are. You say you accept scientific and historical evidence.....except when it doesn't agree with your world view right? So if the bible said 2+2=5 you'd accept it, even if it's demonstrated that 2+2=4?

False accusation since the ONLY thing I disagree with, has NO evidence to support it as you have demonstrated over and over. It's the FALSE ToE, your phony religion. The only way you can explain is to run away because you know that it's impossible to confirm the biggest satanic Lie in the history of Human civilization. Amen?

Seriously, the False ToE is incomplete because it rejects the Flood story which shows that Adam, the common ancestor of All Humans, was NOTmade on Planet Earth, but on the Earth which was totally destroyed in the Flood. You can read about

Jon:>>Because it has been demonstrated conclusively that there was never a great flood. There is no reason to debate with you because you do not come into a discussion with an open mind that you could be wrong. I would change my world view if there was evidence that contradicted it. You have not provided this evidence.
Here is some more evidence against your flood story. It disagrees with your world view, so you'll dismiss it. So it's for the benefit of any lurkers.

False, since I have NEVER claimed there was a great flood on our Planet and you know it IF you have read my posts. I'm beginning to think that all you're interested in is claiming scientific knowledge since you sure don't seem to have any to offer, but negativism. In conclusion you demand evidence while supplying none of your own. You have an arrogant attitude because you CLAIM to know Science but your posts show that you're not interested in the Truth but ONLY in paying homage at the Altar of the False ToE, IMHO. God Bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
It is an unevidenced belief for most people.

Is the adjective "God's" being used to denote the opposite of the true meaning? You are giving us claims, not evidence. Claims don't become evidence by putting the word "God's" in front of them.

Then refute my Scientifically or Historically if you think you can. You've tried but still have not refuted a single jot nor tittle of God's Holy Word which agrees with every other discovered Truth....while CLAIMING that the changeable views or mortal men are above God's Truth. Be ashamed of your view that Science knows more than God since Lucifer thought the Same. Isa 14:14

Upvote 0

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Then refute my Scientifically or Historically if you think you can. You've tried but still have not refuted a single jot nor tittle of God's Holy Word which agrees with every other discovered Truth....while CLAIMING that the changeable views or mortal men are above God's Truth. Be ashamed of your view that Science knows more than God since Lucifer thought the Same. Isa 14:14

Argument from ignorance logical fallacy. Your faith is unfalsifiable. You're throwing it up in our faces as if it were an argument in your favor. It's the weakest part of your faith. The burden of proof is on you to show evidence that your claims are true.

Here is an example. There is a teapot too small to be seen by telescopes orbiting the moon right now. YOU CAN'T PROVE IT DOESN'T EXIST!

Science doesn't explain God, nor does it try to prove or disprove the existence of a God. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Not so fast. I've posted empirical historic evidence which YOU have NOT refuted. You haven't even tried. I suppose you must think that all you have to do is show up and CLAIM to be a scientist and that automatically makes you a winner. Then you can run away from your opposition claiming Victory.

You haven't. Just claims. Which have been refuted repeatedly. You don't know what evidence is. You're just doing mental gymnastics and moving the goal posts, plugging your ears and going "la la la i can't hear you" It's comical.

False. Did you think I would let you get away without explaining this? http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html Explain HOW this fits into the False ToE or everyone will see that you are avoiding answering because it destroys your evolutionary dream.

Your precious map that you keep clinging to has nothing to do with evolution. Not even close. All you are showing here is the earliest forms of agriculture. It doesn't falsify evolution...it doesn't even try to. I don't think you even know what you're trying to claim here. You're just arguing it ad-nauseam.

The funniest part about the link to your map is that the same site talks about evolution:
http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/longevity.htm
http://www.fsmitha.com/h2/ch37sci2.htm

Your own sources don't even agree with you!
You should really dive deeper into your sources. They don't agree with much of anything you have to say.
This is just evidence of you just making things up off the top of your head. It's nonsense.

False, since I have NEVER claimed there was a great flood on our Planet and you know it IF you have read my posts. I'm beginning to think that all you're interested in is claiming scientific knowledge since you sure don't seem to have any to offer, but negativism. In conclusion you demand evidence while supplying none of your own. You have an arrogant attitude because you CLAIM to know Science but your posts show that you're not interested in the Truth but ONLY in paying homage at the Altar of the False ToE, IMHO. God Bless you

You have mentioned the flood several times in different posts. You also earlier mentioned that you only agree with scripture. This would mean you agree with the biblical flood story. Unless you're being dishonest with not only me but yourself.

I am interested in the truth. I follow the evidence to it's logical conclusion. The Theory of Evolution is a fact. The evidence is overwhelming. You can deny it all you want, it's not going anywhere. I don't think you have any motivation to learn anything here but if you do, I can send you my copy of "The Greatest Show On Earth".

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman777 said:
Then refute my Scientifically or Historically if you think you can.

Argument from ignorance logical fallacy. Your faith is unfalsifiable. You're throwing it up in our faces as if it were an argument in your favor. It's the weakest part of your faith. The burden of proof is on you to show evidence that your claims are true.

Your above remark is empirical Evidence that you cannot refute me either Scientifically or Historically. I knew it all the time, but thanks for showing everyone. All you have to offer is the false accusation that God is not telling the Truth, while ignoring that which AGREES with God's Holy Word in EVERY way.

Jon>>
Here is an example. There is a teapot too small to be seen by telescopes orbiting the moon right now. YOU CAN'T PROVE IT DOESN'T EXIST!

Science doesn't explain God, nor does it try to prove or disprove the existence of a God. You have no clue what you're talking about.

More False accusations brought on because you cannot refute me Scientifically nor Historically BUT I can refute the False ToE in both ways.

Jon:>>
You haven't. Just claims. Which have been refuted repeatedly. You don't know what evidence is. You're just doing mental gymnastics and moving the goal posts, plugging your ears and going "la la la i can't hear you" It's comical.

False, since I will listen to ANY of your Scientific or Historic views IF they meet the standards I posted. Remember? God's Truth is NOT the Truth unless it AGREES in every way with every other discovered Truth of mankind. The ToE is NOT Science since it cannot be repeated and it takes BLIND FAITH to accept it. The reason you don't offer any evidence is that you know I can refute you precious theories, easily.

Jon:>>Your precious map that you keep clinging to has nothing to do with evolution. Not even close. All you are showing here is the earliest forms of agriculture. It doesn't falsify evolution...it doesn't even try to. I don't think you even know what you're trying to claim here. You're just arguing it ad-nauseam.

It's just one of thousands of Maps of the Fertile Crescent with contains the FIRST evidence of modern Humanity. I didn't make the Map. I don't know nor care, who did.

Jon:>>The funniest part about the link to your map is that the same site talks about evolution:
http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/longevity.htm
http://www.fsmitha.com/h2/ch37sci2.htm

Your own sources don't even agree with you!
You should really dive deeper into your sources. They don't agree with much of anything you have to say.
This is just evidence of you just making things up off the top of your head. It's nonsense.

Then refute it Scientifically or Historically. You haven't explained WHY Humans (who you suppose became "fully human") 200k years ago, WAITED for 190k years BEFORE they planted themselves something to Eat. In fact, NO prehistoric person EVER planted a single crop because they didn't have the unique superior intelligence of Adam, who FARMED with No magical evolution. Cain's descendants did the SAME and Cain's wife was a prehistoric woman since there were NO other Humans for him to marry. Gen 4 Cain's descendants, like the Humans on Planet Earth, INHERITED Adam's superior intelligence which is like God's. Gen 3:22 No Magical Evolution necessary.

Jon:>>You have mentioned the flood several times in different posts. You also earlier mentioned that you only agree with scripture. This would mean you agree with the biblical flood story. Unless you're being dishonest with not only me but yourself.

False accusation, since I asked you to refute me Scientifically or Historically. Everyone can see that you cannot. That's because the ToE is False. The traditional religious flood story of ancient men does NOT agree with Scripture. Your opposition to that view is the same as mine.

I post about the Flood to let you know the real story of the Flood which completely destroyed Adam's Universe and brought the unique superior intelligence of Adam to this Planet of the descendants of prehistoric people who were NOT Humans. (descendants of Adam) The Map shows WHEN and WHERE the first Humans arrived on this Earth. It's easy to follow civilization BACK to Noah, Historically. http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html

Jon:>>I am interested in the truth. I follow the evidence to it's logical conclusion. The Theory of Evolution is a fact. The evidence is overwhelming. You can deny it all you want, it's not going anywhere. I don't think you have any motivation to learn anything here but if you do, I can send you my copy of "The Greatest Show On Earth".

That is a typical response of those who have Faith in the False Theory of Evolution. Since you cannot find a single scientific nor historic Fact which refutes a single word of the things I have posted, it is CLEAR to everyone that you should seek help from more advanced worshippers. TalkOrigins comes to mind since I refuted their fantasies long ago. Tell Ray Sutera that I said Hi. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Not so fast. I've posted empirical historic evidence which YOU have NOT refuted.

You have posted empty claims which require no refutation.

Now you are shifting the burden of proof. Where is the evidence for YOUR claims?

You reject science that doesn't agree with scripture. You fall short of your own standards.

Upvote 0

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Aman777 said:
I post about the Flood to let you know the real story of the Flood which completely destroyed Adam's Universe and brought the unique superior intelligence of Adam to this Planet of the descendants of prehistoric people who were NOT Humans. (descendants of Adam) The Map shows WHEN and WHERE the first Humans arrived on this Earth. It's easy to follow civilization BACK to Noah, Historically. http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html

Are you going to address that the link you are posting doesn't agree with you?
You're making empty claims with no evidence. I already explained to you why your map is not evidence. You don't seem to comprehend though. That site does not even agree with you!

That is a typical response of those who have Faith in the False Theory of Evolution. Since you cannot find a single scientific nor historic Fact which refutes a single word of the things I have posted, it is CLEAR to everyone that you should seek help from more advanced worshippers. TalkOrigins comes to mind since I refuted their fantasies long ago.

9a76835a3f11292c6f8943df1d435f16.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Do you have a point?

Yes. You're suggesting the fossil record is meaningless.
The massive fossil record shares with us an abundant amount of evidence confirming the theory of evolution. Even without the fossils, the evidence for evolution is overwhelming. The fossil record is just the icing on top.

Upvote 0