Comforting scriptures for when life hurts.

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2020-10-04 05.54.05 www.google.com 431bb4cbd877.png

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
For when we are concerned about a loved-one accepting the gospel:

He also said, "This is what the kingdom of God is like. A man scatters seed on the ground. Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how. All by itself the soil produces corn - first the stalk, then the ear, then the full grain in the ear. As soon as the grain is ripe, he puts the sickle to it, because the harvest has come."
Mark 4 v 26-29 NIV

Upvote 0

natitude

Dec 19, 2020
east of the Mississippi River
✟22,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
What ones have helped you? :)

Revelation 21:3,4
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sage50

Dec 30, 2020
In Christ
✟21,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Zeph. 3. 17
The LORD your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been sick for the last year; and couldn't believe when I looked at this thread; a moment ago and seen that I was the last person to post a scripture--back in September of 2021--what has happened to CF; and especially the older folks;?
Those who need more prayer and should know that prayer WORKS MIRACLES--thru Jesus Christ our Lord!

• Winner
Reactions: St. Helens
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I've been sick for the last year; and couldn't believe when I looked at this thread; a moment ago and seen that I was the last person to post a scripture--back in September of 2021--what has happened to CF; and especially the older folks;?
Those who need more prayer and should know that prayer WORKS MIRACLES--thru Jesus Christ our Lord!
yes, I am back. My husband died last October and it put me out for a while. Christmas was hard.
Trust you are recovered...

• Love
Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
yes, I am back. My husband died last October and it put me out for a while. Christmas was hard.
Trust you are recovered...
Hi MP; sorry about your husband; you must miss him so; but he is with our Lord Jesus now; I'm praying that he will cover your heart with His Love. :prayer:

I'm getting better. I have norapathy of my hands and feet; It made it hard to type; but the more I type the better I get at it. I also have started using a voice/text t's fun using it but it taking some learning to speak properly into it; or gibberish comes out!:waaah:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi MP; sorry about your husband; you must miss him so; but he is with our Lord Jesus now; I'm praying that he will cover your heart with His Love. :prayer:

I'm getting better. I have norapathy of my hands and feet; It made it hard to type; but the more I type the better I get at it. I also have started using a voice/text t's fun using it but it taking some learning to speak properly into it; or gibberish comes out!:waaah:
Yes I do miss him as we have been together for all our adult life. It takes some adjusting to being on my own.
I have a lovely daughter who calls by on her way home from work and her husband helps if I need odd jobs. I feel blessed.

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0