Come Into The Deep End... with ImHisServant (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerofprayer

I will praise Him in this storm.....
May 12, 2006
Georgia
✟16,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi everyone! :wave: I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I'm sorry I have not been posting lately but my oldest daughter, Amanda, and I are in Mexico for what we are praying will be the final phase of our adoption process! :clap: I'm not sure how long we will be here. We will be doing alot of traveling - taking paperwork to Monterrey, Juarez, visiting the U.S. Consulate, etc... but I really DO NOT want to leave without Perla!! The next time I cross that border, I want her sitting beside me!! Please, please pray that the remainder of this process will be quick. Right now Perla is cuddled up beside me on the bed in the hotel room... words just cannot express how much I love her! Well, God bless & I will try to keep ya'll updated!
Sandy

Upvote 0

LivingLifeHisWay

If grace is an ocean we're all sinking.
Oct 25, 2006
✟16,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone! I have tomorrow's topic ready so I will post it now (Sunday night) in case I can't get on early morning.....thanks!

TOPIC: Monday Feb 12th

To Live Is Christ ~ don't take love out of obedience

I have begun an independent bible study called To Live Is Christ by Beth Moore. Several people had recommended her to me and I have finally gotten around to purchasing one of her books. I'm still on the first week of the study but I love it already!

This study details the life and ministry of Paul. I chose this particular study because I have something in common with Paul. He was drastically changed once he became a believer and so was I. Throughout this study I will share what I have been learning with you. I hope you enjoy dissecting Paul's life as much as I know I will.

Paul doesn't give us too much information about his childhood but based on the few facts he does provide we can still grasp what it was like. In Philippians 3:5-6 Paul describes himself as "....circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; in regard to the law, a Pharisee; as for zeal, persecuting the church; as for legalistic righteousness, faultless. " Let's look at 2 of his descriptions:

"Hebrew of Hebrews" would mean that nothing but Jewish influence touched him in his early childhood.

"as for legalistic righteousness, faultless"...as Paul carried out all of the rituals he was required to keep; his record was faultless.

Paul's life as Saul must have been difficult. As he sought to live by the letter of the law; daily rituals determined the first words out of his mouth in the morning, the way he took off his night clothes and put on his day clothes, and how he sprinkled his hands before breakfast. He carefully avoided eating or drinking quickly and never ate while standing. He pronounced numerous benedictions throughout the day. His entire day was filled with ritual, and at night he took off his shoes and garments in prescribed order. These laws pale in comparison to all the laws of the Sabbath.

And he did all the above: faultlessly.

Somewhere along the way the meaning of all these rituals was lost. The law became his god. That's what happens when you take the love out of obedience. The result is the law. Without love for God and His word, we're just trying to be good. Nothing will wear you out faster.

Discussion: Have you beed there? I have! Trying to obey God and serve Him before we've come to love Him can be exhausting. Has your attempt to serve God or be good for God's sake ever exceeded your love for God? If so, describe how you felt or what happened as a result.

***the text in red was taken directly from the study and are in Beth Moore's words.

Upvote 0

LivingLifeHisWay

Oct 25, 2006
✟16,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone! :wave: I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I'm sorry I have not been posting lately but my oldest daughter, Amanda, and I are in Mexico for what we are praying will be the final phase of our adoption process! :clap: I'm not sure how long we will be here. We will be doing alot of traveling - taking paperwork to Monterrey, Juarez, visiting the U.S. Consulate, etc... but I really DO NOT want to leave without Perla!! The next time I cross that border, I want her sitting beside me!! Please, please pray that the remainder of this process will be quick. Right now Perla is cuddled up beside me on the bed in the hotel room... words just cannot express how much I love her! Well, God bless & I will try to keep ya'll updated!
Sandy

SO Glad to hear from you!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I really do pray that you come back with Perla!!!!! That would be so awesome!!!!!!!! Be sure to keep us updated!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

~Christina

Reactions: powerofprayer
Upvote 0

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
SO Glad to hear from you!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I really do pray that you come back with Perla!!!!! That would be so awesome!!!!!!!! Be sure to keep us updated!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

~Christina
Amen..That is such a blessing...May God richly bless you

Upvote 0

Maharg

wanting greater intimacy with Jesus
Apr 9, 2004
UK
✟15,017.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel as though I'm doing that right now. I just feel as though I'm drowning in the work I am doing. And I thought I had chosen to do it to serve God. But I can't get everything done and I'm so distressed and worried. I do love God but I don't think I'm doing what I am doing out of love. I don't know why I am doing what I am doing except that it seems cowardly to give up. I don't want to be in the pattern of giving things up when they get hard, but I'm pretty miserable most of the time. It just seems that giving up would make me a complete failure. Never completing anything. Never succeeding at anything.

I want to serve God out of love. I do love Him but I don't even know whether I'm really serving Him in what I am doing any more. It all seems incredibly hard and tiring - and impossible, really.

I love God so much but I don't know what He wants.

Upvote 0

LivingLifeHisWay

Oct 25, 2006
✟16,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Discussion: Have you beed there? I have! Trying to obey God and serve Him before we've come to love Him can be exhausting. Has your attempt to serve God or be good for God's sake ever exceeded your love for God? If so, describe how you felt or what happened as a result.

At times when I'm not reading God's word daily and my prayer life isn't what it should be I have experienced this "being good - burnout". When I'm not being spiritually fed it's hard to do what's right and that is a direct result of losing connection with God. If I'm not spending quality time with Him, I am unable to draw from His strength. Trying to do "good" without this connection is utterly EXHAUSTING! I get so frusterated that I end up back sliding and then feel even worse! But when I'm reading His blessed Word, praying without ceasing and really connecting with my precious Jesus being "good" (following His ways) is so easy. I don't even think about it; it comes so naturally. Do you see a link here? I can't do it on my own (duh!) I need Jesus ~ I really, really DO! God is so good!

~Christina

Upvote 0

cristianna

...dancing in the rain...
Aug 21, 2006
✟20,202.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Sandy
Most definitely sending prayers for your family and her!

Upvote 0

cristianna

...dancing in the rain...
Aug 21, 2006
✟20,202.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
At times when I'm not reading God's word daily and my prayer life isn't what it should be I have experienced this "being good - burnout". When I'm not being spiritually fed it's hard to do what's right and that is a direct result of losing connection with God. If I'm not spending quality time with Him, I am unable to draw from His strength. Trying to do "good" without this connection is utterly EXHAUSTING! I get so frusterated that I end up back sliding and then feel even worse! But when I'm reading His blessed Word, praying without ceasing and really connecting with my precious Jesus being "good" (following His ways) is so easy. I don't even think about it; it comes so naturally. Do you see a link here? I can't do it on my own (duh!) I need Jesus ~ I really, really DO! God is so good!

~Christina

You know as I was drafting my post it dawned on me the words would basically be the same, almost word for word....

so....

I second that! :clap: :D :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

Hi everyone! I have tomorrow's topic ready so I will post it now (Sunday night) in case I can't get on early morning.....thanks!

I have begun an independent bible study called To Live Is Christ by Beth Moore. Several people had recommended her to me and I have finally gotten around to purchasing one of her books. I'm still on the first week of the study but I love it already!

This study details the life and ministry of Paul. I chose this particular study because I have something in common with Paul. He was drastically changed once he became a believer and so was I. Throughout this study I will share what I have been learning with you. I hope you enjoy dissecting Paul's life as much as I know I will.

Paul doesn't give us too much information about his childhood but based on the few facts he does provide we can still grasp what it was like. In Philippians 3:5-6 Paul describes himself as "....circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; in regard to the law, a Pharisee; as for zeal, persecuting the church; as for legalistic righteousness, faultless. " Let's look at 2 of his descriptions:

"Hebrew of Hebrews" would mean that nothing but Jewish influence touched him in his early childhood.

"as for legalistic righteousness, faultless"...as Paul carried out all of the rituals he was required to keep; his record was faultless.

Paul's life as Saul must have been difficult. As he sought to live by the letter of the law; daily rituals determined the first words out of his mouth in the morning, the way he took off his night clothes and put on his day clothes, and how he sprinkled his hands before breakfast. He carefully avoided eating or drinking quickly and never ate while standing. He pronounced numerous benedictions throughout the day. His entire day was filled with ritual, and at night he took off his shoes and garments in prescribed order. These laws pale in comparison to all the laws of the Sabbath.

And he did all the above: faultlessly.

Somewhere along the way the meaning of all these rituals was lost. The law became his god. That's what happens when you take the love out of obedience. The result is the law. Without love for God and His word, we're just trying to be good. Nothing will wear you out faster.

***the text in red was taken directly from the study and are in Beth Moore's words.

awesome. I have done 3 of her studies and all 3 of them were top notch. I highly recommend them myself. They are worth every minute you spend on them.

As for today's topic - YES - I am and can be VERY phariscaical. For sure. I have done this myself - been much like Paul before his conversion and always have to make sure everything is to the dot and t of God's word.

Although there is a fine line there - with the new testament and all. Because in the N.T. it's not quite as "leviticus like" (thou shalt not this/that) when things are written about on different subject matters. It's more narrative and easier to apply to today's walk as a Christian in the N.T. (at least I think so :0).

Like living by the Fruit of the Spirit for example - another excellent Beth Moore study I recommend called "Living Beyond Yourself." What is written (in Gal 5:22&23 and was in my sig for a long time here on CF) about the Fruit is not "law" so to speak. So it's hard to be LITERAL I guess is what I'm trying to say. Talking about the Fuit of the Spirit is more like a way of life and how we should act and be as Christ's followers.

So on Paul's behalf I'd like to say - it's really all he had to go on (the law - old testament). Now, thanks to him, and some other excellent authors of the new testament - we have some much different writing styles to follow that aren't meant to be taken as to he letter of the law so to speak is what I'm trying to say (like with the O.T.). Hope I didn't confuse anyone :swoon: . But I think you all get what I'm saying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
W

woman.at.the.well

you think this is ironic or just a God thing? I went to go post today's bible verse of the day from Biblegateway in MeekOne's bible verse thread after I just left here and guess what it is today:

“Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”- 1 Corinthians 13: 6-7

Notice a theme today? :D

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O What a wonderful subject!!! Our brother Paul is such an inspiration!!
How many times do we try to do the ' Christian' thing? We talk the talk, but without the walk, that's all it is, talk. Do not judge, yet how many of us can say that we are innocent of that sin? When we go on 'works' alone, I've found that I judge others : I read my bible, have you? I've prayed twenty times today, how about you? I've not cussed, I've not swore, I've not lied, I've not this, I've not that... wow, the mind can take something as innocent as good deeds and turn it around to this selfish pride! That's where the Pharisee, the Sadducees, and I'm going to say it... Christians flaw. Our eyes turn from God, and towards ourselves... how much better we are at keeping the 'laws'. How much more I can than you can..
When the pharisee questioned Jesus about the sabbath, Jesus said, I am Lord over the Sabbath. Why? Why did Jesus say that? To whom did he say it too??? To the Pharisee? Or to all of us who look to the law to make ourselves right before God... who think that our 'deeds' are better than His love.
The Laws of the Sabbath were given to man, to be obeyed by man. A rule given not to restrict man, but to give him much needed rest( a gift from God) yet man started to put himself above the gift, making it a law unto himself.... turning it from what God intended it to be, into a contest of who can do it better, a way to weed out those that aren't as 'perfect'.
I see these 'pharisees' still alive today, among us, in our churches, in our homes, in ourselves. I've been one myself, and I am regretful when I say this, if I am honest, sometimes I catch myself doing these things still. I catch myself making a ritual out of God's Word sometimes. I read because it is what a 'Christian' does, and Praise God, when those thought come into my mind, I don't learn a single thing. Why do I say praise God? Why am I happy over this? Because, it is done for man and not for God. God knows, He knows my heart. He knows when I seek Him with my whole heart, or when I seek Him because I brag before man verses I have learned, words that I have memorized. He knows, and when I do this, He is not apart of it. He does not fill my mind with anything, none of His Wisdom in which to understand... none of His insight... nothing more than words.
Here's a good example. There was a woman, that knew almost the entire bible. You ask her a verse, and by memory, she could tell you word for word what that verse was. She spent her time memorizing, learning the Word. The problem was, if you asked her what that verse meant... she had no clue! She didn't understand the Words she read! Her mind was filled with truth, but it never reached any farther... it never touched her heart. Is this what we seek? Is this the meaning of true worship? To study before man? To learn before man? Has God not given us His answer to those that do things before man.... have they not received their reward?
And that's what our brother Paul was talking about... the work means nothing if not done with love, God's love.
One thing that astonishes me is when a Christian says, they are a good person, and then they list all the things they've done... they are doing... What has God told us? None of us are good, none of our deeds make us good, only God himself, through His mercy and His grace make us good. Yet I forget that. I've listed my deeds, I've listed my works, and bragged of my accomplishments. Yet, in the end, that's all it is... words. It means nothing.
Now, work with Love, God's love, wow, what endless blessings, what amazing gifts He lavishes upon us! Like Saul, who became Paul, he was blessed with Truth, with Wisdom, with Strength, and Guidance. He stood in the Presence of the Almighty, and he stopped seeking the approval of man! And his works were blessed because they were done for God not man. Look at what he accomplished with not his own strength, his own deeds, but Gods! The ritual was broken, and the faith was increased. How much I want to be like Paul, how much I long to put aside the thoughts of man, and long only to please our Father!
Praise God for His Patience with me, for His Love. Praise Him, because He knows what potential I have, the potential to put aside the ritual and to grow in the faith, in the wisdom and the works He has given to me to do. Who but God has that kind of Love?

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

Here is today's topic for
Tuesday, Feb. 13th, 2007:

The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. —1 Corinthians 15:42
ODB_2007_02_sm.jpg

Years ago, I heard a story about a man looking for flowers for spring planting. At the greenhouse he came across a golden chrysanthemum, bursting with blooms. To his surprise, it was hidden in a corner and growing in an old, dented rusty bucket.
"If this were my flower," he said to himself, "I would place it in a beautiful pot and display it proudly! Why is it confined in this old bucket and hidden away in this concealed place?"
When he remarked to the owner about the flower, she explained, "Oh, I started the plant in that old bucket until it blossomed. But it’s just for a short time. Soon I’ll transplant it to my garden."
The man laughed, and imagined such a scene in heaven. "There’s a beautiful one," God will say, "the product of My lovingkindness and grace. Now it’s confined in a broken body and in obscurity, but soon, in My garden, how tall and lovely this soul will stand!"
So we may now be "planted" in bent and battered containers for a short time while our Lord beautifies our souls. But, "as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man" (1 Cor. 15:49). Then He will display His handiwork and our loveliness for all to see. This is our assurance and delight. —David H. Roper
In bodies that will ne’er grow old,
We’ll reign with Him through years untold;
O precious thought: We all shall be
With Christ through all eternity. —Watson

While God is preparing a place for us, He is preparing us for that place.
So how about it Deeper Fellowshipers . . . how are you doiing in this department?

Are you trusting the Lord with your cares and letting him beautify your container?

Please discuss.

Upvote 0

Sennaria

Veteran
Sep 26, 2006
Hill Country, Texas
✟17,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sandy
Our Lord and Mighty Saviour,
You teach us much with every step we take, You carry us when we are weak, You clear the way when it seems blocked and we thank You for all that You do. We pray together, today and now, that You work Your mighty power in the situation with Sandy, her daughter and Perla and bring this family together. We thank You now for the miraculous ways You have worked in this situation so far and we know that they will be together. We pray that You give wisdom where needed and patience when needed, we pray that You give Sandy favour with whatever authorities it takes to bring Perla on home. I pray that Your Spirit fill Sandy with calm and peace and joy as she spends this time with Perla and readies her for her new life in the United States. Thank You Lord for this beautiful child, for the way Sandy and family are a blessing in her life and the waythat they are a blessing to this child. Thank You for showing You to this child through Sandy.
In Jesus Name,
Amen!

Upvote 0

Sennaria

Veteran
Sep 26, 2006
Hill Country, Texas
✟17,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. —1 Corinthians 15:42
ODB_2007_02_sm.jpg

Years ago, I heard a story about a man looking for flowers for spring planting. At the greenhouse he came across a golden chrysanthemum, bursting with blooms. To his surprise, it was hidden in a corner and growing in an old, dented rusty bucket.
"If this were my flower," he said to himself, "I would place it in a beautiful pot and display it proudly! Why is it confined in this old bucket and hidden away in this concealed place?"
When he remarked to the owner about the flower, she explained, "Oh, I started the plant in that old bucket until it blossomed. But it’s just for a short time. Soon I’ll transplant it to my garden."
The man laughed, and imagined such a scene in heaven. "There’s a beautiful one," God will say, "the product of My lovingkindness and grace. Now it’s confined in a broken body and in obscurity, but soon, in My garden, how tall and lovely this soul will stand!"
So we may now be "planted" in bent and battered containers for a short time while our Lord beautifies our souls. But, "as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man" (1 Cor. 15:49). Then He will display His handiwork and our loveliness for all to see. This is our assurance and delight. —David H. Roper
In bodies that will ne’er grow old,
We’ll reign with Him through years untold;
O precious thought: We all shall be
With Christ through all eternity. —Watson

While God is preparing a place for us, He is preparing us for that place.
So how about it Deeper Fellowshipers . . . how are you doiing in this department?

Are you trusting the Lord with your cares and letting him beautify your container?

Please discuss.

These two topics really are good. I love what Jennifer said about Paul/Saul and the Parisees and ourselves.

I know myself, I all the time have to fight being very legalistic. It is better now than it used to be, but it still creeps its ugly head now and then. I am coming more and more to realize that the laws are not a list of don'ts but a guide that if we were to follow them, are lives are made so much better by them. But they are not our God. And when we put the Law over Him we are shortchanging Him and ourselves.

I truly think that God has been leading me and showing me to one fact: Christianity is so simple, yet we humans have made it so complicated. All we need to do is put Jesus first and our relationship with Him. If we put our focus on our relationship, all the rest naturally comes along. Just like when in gymnastics anywhere or however you position your head, your body follows it.
If we put our relationship with Christ first and foremost, He gives us the hunger to be in His word. He gives us the Spirit to fight spiritual battles. He leads our feet and our hands to do what and go where He wants us to go. He tells us, shows us what we will be getting out of His Word each day.
So often in so many ways, we try to take control of the rutter and direct things when all He wants is for us to take our hands off and let Him do it.
We would never miss the mark, if we always keep our focus on Him. It's usually when we blur our focus on Him that we ended up missing the target.
Sennaria

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LivingLifeHisWay

Oct 25, 2006
✟16,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

ODB_2007_02_sm.jpg

Please discuss.

This topic came up this morning while I was doing my bible study.

Salvation is finished. Sanctification is not. Completion is not.

Philippians 1:6 promises that "He who began a good word in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus" Yet we wish He'd stop picking on us the moment we're saved and let us be boss. Like the Pharisees, we wish He'd stop interfering.

It takes more effort to keep rolling the stone back over the tomb than simply cooperate with the work He seeks to finish in us.

I go back and forth a lot with this. With everything else it all links back to how my relationship with Jesus is doing. If I am being fed by praying and reading His Word I give myself over to Him completely but when I'm not I falter and want to take back control. For a while now I have given myself over to Jesus and let Him guide my steps. I know that I must go through some tough things in order to become who He wants me to be. I can see the light though and that's where I keep heading! :hug:

~Christina

Reactions: Sennaria
Upvote 0

ImHisServant

Let Everything That Has Breath Praise The Lord!!
Jun 21, 2005
Florida
Visit site
✟18,039.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
[SIZE=+2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]Wednesday 2/14/07[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]Hearts 'n Flowers--Hearts 'n Weeds![/SIZE]

<B>
blueball.gif
[SIZE=+1]A Hurting Word...[/SIZE]​

Valentine's Day--just the words bring either a grin or a groan, depending on what you see in your garden of love--fresh flowers, wilting weeds, or not a bloomin' thing! I've cultivated all three gardens at one time or other in my life, and I know! It may be a boomin' day for card companies, but it's NOT a bloomin' day for everyone! You may be single, single AGAIN, waiting, or widowed, and can't wait for it to be over. All the hype just makes it hurt all the more...and it's no fun.

So what do you do if this happy love fest is not ringing bells in YOUR heart? Curl up and cry? Grin and bear it? No--you go to the Word, where a love letter from the Lord awaits you...and of course, if you're at Peggie's Place, you go to the Well, where a compassionate Savior waits to bring you healing and comfort. And that's just where we're headed right now!

blueball.gif
[SIZE=+1]A Helping Word...or Two![/SIZE]
<B>

A HURTING HEART!...I know..."V Day" is more like "Veterans Day," and you bear the scars of broken relationships, open wounds, and a bitter spirit. The love and romance didn't work, for whatever reason, and you are hurting. You're done with love--a garden full of weeds is no fun!​

But God knows too...and He waits to bring healing to your brokenness. That's what Calvary is all about! But He cannot do it until you release the hurt to Him. You must let it go! And when you do, peace and comfort will flood your soul. And the sorrow will not be wasted--God will use you to bring healing to another--for that's how His love works!​

Words from the Well--a poem for the hurtingHurt to Heal!

"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds

(Psalm 147:3)."
For the Lord shall comfort...he will make her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found in it, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody (Isaiah 51:3 KJV)."
Now, go find a lonely little kid who needs alot of love--buy him a funny Valentine card and a big chocolate Valentine heart--his face will light up....and so will yours!
A HOLDING HEART!...I know..."V Day" for you is "Vvvroom" Day--you rush past the Valentine card racks; you avoid every mushy, romantic card in the store; let's just get this love-sick holiday over as fast as we can, and get on with life! You've waited and "held on" for God's perfect mate for you; you're still holding--and you wonder, will it be forever? But God knows too...and He waits to bring hope to your heart. But He can't do it until you are still; until you have entrusted Him with the intimate details of your life. Waiting is hard; it's even harder in the promiscuous society we live in. But remember, chastity is not a terminal disease. You WILL survive, and someday thank the Lord you waited--for His time and His choice. Develop an intimate relationship with the One who loves you beyond all earthly loves. The Holy Spirit will nourish within you those graces and virtues that may someday enhance a marriage relationship to its fullest--you'll be a better person, just because you waited!

You can have ONE!
valnbox.gif

Marriage Makeover!

Love is When!--poetry by Peggie
How is YOUR garden growing today--flowers, weeds, not a bloomin' thing? Beyond any human love, however wonderful or hurtful, remains the constant, unchanging love of God--the agape love that brings eternal life and joy to your heart. Let HIS agape love fill all our hearts...and have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
And that's just a word--or two--from my garden to yours!
blueball.gif
[SIZE=+1]His Healing Word
[/SIZE]
"Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God, and everyone that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God (l John 4:7 (KJV)."

"Lord, You are the One True Love of my life. I love You! Let me know Your love today; let me show Your love today. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
</B>
</B>

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.