Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Murder or conspiracy murder of a political official?
How about bribery of a political official is that a high crime or high misdemeanor? Is theft of tax payer's money a political offense? Are they impeachable offenses? I think so.
Are they also offenses that could/would also be charged in a criminal court, I think so.
Two different courts. Trump was aquitted in the political court. The 14th amendment has already been properly carried out concerning insurrection. Now if they want to call him up on bribery, or any other crime in a political court, hey have at it. Then upon conviction he can be rejected. Without any finding of facts in a criminal court.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Two different courts. Trump was aquitted in the political court. The 14th amendment has already been properly carried out concerning insurrection. Now if they want to call him up on bribery, or any other crime in a political court, hey have at it. Then upon conviction he can be rejected. Without any finding of facts in a criminal court.
???
You don't understand my post. Please go back and read our previous posts to each other.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
???
You don't understand my post. Please go back and read our previous posts to each other.
I understand your post. This is different than what Colorado did and Michigan did.
Looks like the Justice department is also going after Clarence Thomas too, saw that looking up who was going after trump.
Wow, this is really election by lawfare, court packing by the same WOWSERS. death of Democracy in real time here..

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Part of a scathing dissent opinion from a Colorado Supreme Court Justice -

"I have been involved in the justice system for thirty-three years now, and what took place here doesn’t resemble anything I’ve seen in a courtroom. In my experience, in our adversarial system of justice, parties are always allowed to conduct discovery, subpoena documents and compel witnesses, and adequately prepare for trial, and experts are never permitted to usurp the role of the judge by opining on how the law should be interpreted and applied."

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Part of a scathing dissent opinion from a Colorado Supreme Court Justice -

"I have been involved in the justice system for thirty-three years now, and what took place here doesn’t resemble anything I’ve seen in a courtroom. In my experience, in our adversarial system of justice, parties are always allowed to conduct discovery, subpoena documents and compel witnesses, and adequately prepare for trial, and experts are never permitted to usurp the role of the judge by opining on how the law should be interpreted and applied."
Yeah, it is hard to see and know this. Wow I didn't know about the march 4th charges by the justice department. Went to look it up, boom here I see they are going against supreme court justices too. I honestly don't know how close we are to losing our republic, or if we actually have one anymore.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I understand your post. This is different than what Colorado did and Michigan did.
Looks like the Justice department is also going after Clarence Thomas too, saw that looking up who was going after trump.
What evidence is this based on?
Wow, this is really election by lawfare, court packing by the same WOWSERS. death of Democracy in real time here..
Slow your roll.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
GistFest
Follow

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to Face Lawsuit for Tax Fraud and Ethics Violations​

Story by GistFest • 12h

1703905304440.png
1703905304440.png
1703905304440.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Upvote 0

JSRG

Apr 14, 2019
Midwest
✟161,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
You apparently refer to an article, but offer no link to it.
Are you unaware? You think it's untrue or something. They are gonna try to impeach him, get him off the court. Heck appointing justices in our democracy is gonna go down the tube. Heck the only reason Judges have become so important is because that's how they get law, what they can't through the people in the ballot box, just go judge shopping to a liberal judge instead. Now we have lot's of em making law from the bench all the time. Now this is how the Supreme court appointments are gonna go,.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You apparently refer to an article, but offer no link to it.

It is ok, I looked at the article and found nothing about any lawsuit -- the headline seems to be trolling and not referring to anything in the article. Beyond that, even if Thomas is being sued that would appear to have zero to do with the Justice Department -- as they would be filing criminal charges. Even searching Google, the closest I can find is CREW sending a Complaint about Thomas to Chief Justice Roberts but it does not appear to be a lawsuit and is from April.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
It is ok, I looked at the article and found nothing about any lawsuit -- the headline seems to be trolling and not referring to anything in the article. Beyond that, even if Thomas is being sued that would appear to have zero to do with the Justice Department -- as they would be filing criminal charges. Even searching Google, the closest I can find is CREW sending a Complaint about Thomas to Chief Justice Roberts but it does not appear to be a lawsuit and is from April.
Oh I am so sorry, no not technically "the Justice department" YET. They are looking to impeach and getting him out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Not "technically", completely. The DOJ and Congress aren't even in the same branch of government (and aren't even controlled by the same party).
Sigh..........Well, we can have the same outcome now can't we. Look at trump. Didn't take none of that to get the same effect. Whichever, however get em there. It's election season! So yeah, technically.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Sigh..........Well, we can have the same outcome now can't we. Look at trump. Didn't take none of that to get the same effect. Whichever, however get em there. So yeah, technically.

I don't know what you are talking about. There is no serious effort to remove or prosecute Clarence Thomas. Donald Trump has been impeached and is awaiting trial for his crimes.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0