Veteran
May 25, 2006
Florida
✟17,913.00
Faith
Methodist
Politics
US-Democrat
I need to find a home for Bunchkin. My time at this forum has been less and less and some weeks my pet is going hungry. However long it takes,who would like to take my bunny and keep them going?

Hi. I know how college is but if you feel like you can sign on and feed him every day or two I`d be glad to help you with some blessings. I see you only have 10...;)

Upvote 0

CFFosterAngel43

Apr 25, 2007
✟44,554.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I would suggest you put him up for adoption for 300 blessings and maybe someone will adopt him. You could check back on the 30 of Nov. and if not adopted you could adopt him back and put him back in adoption On Dec. 1st. We have no control over the adoption but we try very hard to get them adopted when the price is not so high. Hope this helps.
I have assisted with this before and I believe you cannot adopt back your own pet, unless someone else does so in between ownerships. I would be happy to adopt on the 30th and reenter him to adoption center after the first if you would like to do this option shezshy

the only other option would be to place him in temporary day care until the close of the semester but as that could be a while, you would really need a lot more blessings.

Upvote 0
C

cfFosterANGEL31

I need to find a home for Bunchkin. My time at this forum has been less and less and some weeks my pet is going hungry. However long it takes,who would like to take my bunny and keep them going?

One other thing! If you come on just every other day, and feed him and keep his pleasure at 100% that would slow down his hunger. Good luck, nice looking bunny.Make an effort to take care of him and I'm sure your team, who's bunny is on, will help also, OK???

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.