USA
✟7,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
China is making serious headway in gaining hegemony in Northeast Asia and Russia is apparently attempting to gain hegemony in the Mid-East. It is going to be difficult enough for our next President to effectively deal with both of these country’s leaders ambitions, but such difficulty will be seriously compounded if the next President is despised by the Russian leader. On that note, I will bring to the readers attention that incident wherein Hillary Rodham Clinton demonstrated extraordinary political stupidity when she publicly accused Vladimir Putin of having no soul (this can be seen on YouTube). In essence, what she did was to publicly direct at the Russian leader one of the worse insults that could be leveled against another human being; namely, she effectively labeled Putin as a vile, irredeemable creature. Not very smart.

Should we think Vladimir Putin has forgotten this horrible insult? I don’t. And then Clinton has the audacity to act upset that the Russians have probably hacked certain E-mails. So we are aware of at least one probable reason the Russians might have hacked the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party, now don’t we. Is it any wonder then that Vladimir Putin has somewhat endorsed Trump considering he has not forgotten her incredibly stupid insult?

Now imagine, please, (if she should occupy the White House--God forbid) that this politically inept person should have to negotiate, eye to eye, with Putin at some later time. In negotiating for the well being and lives of millions, what kind of effective negotiating could she possibly pull off considering this man has not forgotten her public insult and probably can’t stand her? This is a critical issue that has received little or no coverage in the media. Too bad.

Oh, and then we have Americans that seem more concerned about comments made by trump 11 years ago than they do about critical issues like this one. To those Americans I have this to say: Those comments will be the very last thing on on your mind if that tragedy called a Clinton presidency should ever come to pass and America should fall.

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
China is making serious headway in gaining hegemony in Northeast Asia and Russia is apparently attempting to gain hegemony in the Mid-East. It is going to be difficult enough for our next President to effectively deal with both of these country’s leaders ambitions, but such difficulty will be seriously compounded if the next President is despised by the Russian leader. On that note, I will bring to the readers attention that incident wherein Hillary Rodham Clinton demonstrated extraordinary political stupidity when she publicly accused Vladimir Putin of having no soul (this can be seen on YouTube). In essence, what she did was to publicly direct at the Russian leader one of the worse insults that could be leveled against another human being; namely, she effectively labeled Putin as a vile, irredeemable creature. Not very smart.

Should we think Vladimir Putin has forgotten this horrible insult? I don’t. And then Clinton has the audacity to act upset that the Russians have probably hacked certain E-mails. So we are aware of at least one probable reason the Russians might have hacked the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party, now don’t we. Is it any wonder then that Vladimir Putin has somewhat endorsed Trump considering he has not forgotten her incredibly stupid insult?

Now imagine, please, (if she should occupy the White House--God forbid) that this politically inept person should have to negotiate, eye to eye, with Putin at some later time. In negotiating for the well being and lives of millions, what kind of effective negotiating could she possibly pull off considering this man has not forgotten her public insult and probably can’t stand her? This is a critical issue that has received little or no coverage in the media. Too bad.

Oh, and then we have Americans that seem more concerned about comments made by trump 11 years ago than they do about critical issues like this one. To those Americans I have this to say: Those comments will be the very last thing on on your mind if that tragedy called a Clinton presidency should ever come to pass and America should fall.

Did you have such concerns when Ronald Reagan described the Soviet Union as "The Evil Empire"?

Upvote 0

Sufficient Grace

Apr 12, 2016
USA
✟7,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Did you have such concerns when Ronald Reagan described the Soviet Union as "The Evil Empire"?
Do you have any concern for introducing a Straw man? Do you not understand the difference between personal insults of the worst nature as opposed to a label on a nation? Do you not understand the difference between the accusation of the impossibility of redemption and a description of the motivations and actions of a nation. Your straw-man won't work here. Surely you are aware that Reagan is dead and the focus is on Putin and the next president? A dead president is irrelevant to current crisis. Your assumption that a pre-teen was supporting Reagan is also simply--Strange? The issue here is who is going to be able to effectively and advantageously negotiate for the lives of millions. Yes, indeed.

Upvote 0

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Yes, Clinton will be made as president. And yes, America will fail. Not only because of Clinton. Clinton is consequence, not reason. Reason - total rejection of God, even by so called believers.

Reactions: Winken
Upvote 0

Jack of Spades

I told you so
Oct 3, 2015
Finland
✟34,886.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
China is making serious headway in gaining hegemony in Northeast Asia and Russia is apparently attempting to gain hegemony in the Mid-East. It is going to be difficult enough for our next President to effectively deal with both of these country’s leaders ambitions, but such difficulty will be seriously compounded if the next President is despised by the Russian leader.

What many westerners don't know about Russian culture is that in Russia, straight talk for a public figure is seen as a matter of honor. You can see this if you watch the interviews of Putin for Russian audience, he often uses rather crude language. I obviously can't demonstrate what I mean here due to forum rules. There is a possibility that Putin, as far as he is capable of such feeling, respected Clinton for saying that.

And as for factual accuracy, I suppose she wasn't that far from the truth. Not the most diplomatic thing to say, but not that far from the truth either.

And then Clinton has the audacity to act upset that the Russians have probably hacked certain E-mails. So we are aware of at least one probable reason the Russians might have hacked the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party, now don’t we.

Maybe it's a sign that Putin considers Clinton to be a dangerous adversary, someone he wants to take action against? If anything, that speaks for Clinton, not against her.

Is it any wonder then that Vladimir Putin has somewhat endorsed Trump considering he has not forgotten her incredibly stupid insult?

The dude made a 15 years career in KGB, the kind of a profession where you have to learn to keep your feelings at check. While Putin, like any dictator, undoubtedly has a big ego, it would be pretty much out of character for him to have an infantile temper tantrum as a motive for his actions in foreign policy.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you have any concern for introducing a Straw man? Do you not understand the difference between personal insults of the worst nature as opposed to a label on a nation? Do you not understand the difference between the accusation of the impossibility of redemption and a description of the motivations and actions of a nation. Your straw-man won't work here. Surely you are aware that Reagan is dead and the focus is on Putin and the next president? A dead president is irrelevant to current crisis. Your assumption that a pre-teen was supporting Reagan is also simply--Strange? The issue here is who is going to be able to effectively and advantageously negotiate for the lives of millions. Yes, indeed.

Sure, I understand Clinton's remark could be taken personally by Putin. That doesn't seem to be the case. If VP Biden's account is correct, Mr Putin was not offended.

Biden told the magazine about his 2011 visit with Putin, who at the time was prime minister, and said he found himself just inches away from the Russian leader.

"I said, 'Mr. Prime Minister, I'm looking into your eyes, and I don’t think you have a soul,'" Biden told the magazine. "He looked back at me, and he smiled, and he said, 'We understand one another.'"

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-biden-idUSKBN0FQ1CU20140721

Mr Putin understands and respects one thing: Power.

Upvote 0

Sufficient Grace

Apr 12, 2016
USA
✟7,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, Clinton will be made as president. And yes, America will fail. Not only because of Clinton. Clinton is consequence, not reason. Reason - total rejection of God, even by so called believers.
Wrong. You have no evidence that America has crossed the point requiring judgment. Judgment, in the sense of inevitable encroaching darkness with attendant calamity and evil.

Upvote 0

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wrong. You have no evidence that America has crossed the point requiring judgment. Judgment, in the sense of inevitable encroaching darkness with attendant calamity and evil.

I don't dramatize like you said. Just actions and attitude and inevitable consequence.

Upvote 0

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What many westerners don't know about Russian culture is that in Russia, straight talk for a public figure is seen as a matter of honor. You can see this if you watch the interviews of Putin for Russian audience, he often uses rather crude language. I obviously can't demonstrate what I mean here due to forum rules. There is a possibility that Putin, as far as he is capable of such feeling, respected Clinton for saying that.

And as for factual accuracy, I suppose she wasn't that far from the truth. Not the most diplomatic thing to say, but not that far from the truth either.

Maybe it's a sign that Putin considers Clinton to be a dangerous adversary, someone he wants to take action against? If anything, that speaks for Clinton, not against her.

The dude made a 15 years career in KGB, the kind of a profession where you have to learn to keep your feelings at check. While Putin, like any dictator, undoubtedly has a big ego, it would be pretty much out of character for him to have an infantile temper tantrum as a motive for his actions in foreign policy.

Putin is great guy. Absolutely demonized in the West. Say all lie in the West. In Russian culture, or in any culture, "you have no soul" is stupid. Even if you consider Putin as archenemy, still must respect. Just stupid. In no way honorable as straight talk. Just an insult. Logs and splinters in eyes. She called him worse than Hitler. Also most stupid.

But Putin will not base on stupid words any relationship. He's no newbie in politics. And too much he loves his country to allow emotions to override national interests. Clinton, Trump, Kaine, whatever. He said, Americans are capable of the worst evil as is. They show it in action . So no good words or no bad words will ever improve or ruin relationships. USA has been working to destroy Russia completely. Actions. They speak louder than words.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I thought republicans values calling a spade a spade, but when Clinton calls out a monster they decry it, amazing

Why monster? Any facts to back it? Or just childish name calling? Do you have eyes to see and mind to think with independently? Or just blindly accept what been told?

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why monster? Any facts to back it? Or just childish name calling? Do you have eyes to see and mind to think with independently? Or just blindly accept what been told?
have you been in a cave on the moon? his persecution of gays, invading Ukraine, backing a genocidal maniac?

Upvote 0

Jack of Spades

I told you so
Oct 3, 2015
Finland
✟34,886.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Putin is great guy. Absolutely demonized in the West. Say all lie in the West.

Well, I disagree, and I believe my opinion, while naturally biased towards the west, is informed enough.

In Russian culture, or in any culture, "you have no soul" is stupid. Even if you consider Putin as archenemy, still must respect. Just stupid. In no way honorable as straight talk. Just an insult. Logs and splinters in eyes. She called him worse than Hitler. Also most stupid.

I didn't mean Putin liked it. There is a difference between respecting and liking something.

Upvote 0

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, I disagree, and I believe my opinion, while naturally biased towards the west, is informed enough.

I didn't mean Putin liked it. There is a difference between respecting and liking something.

All lies about Putin. All lies.

No respect! What are you talking about? Respect for sheer hate???? You serious? All humans similar. Referring to culture to prove some fantasy is strange. No culture allows empty insults .

Upvote 0

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
have you been in a cave on the moon? his persecution of gays, invading Ukraine, backing a genocidal maniac?

I know, I know. He also crucified Jesus, some believe.

To unravel the lies that you have been told will take days if not months.

But you have mind, heart, conscience. Research. Objectively. Jesus said, lies not good. Lies from Satan.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jack of Spades

I told you so
Oct 3, 2015
Finland
✟34,886.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
All lies about Putin. All lies.

Maybe.

But I am willing to risk that I have been lied to, since my information is based on multiple sources from multiple countries from all over the globe. That is the best I can do in getting unbiased information. If that turns out to be wrong, I couldn't have done any better.

No respect! What are you talking about? Respect for sheer hate???? You serious? All humans similar. Referring to culture to prove some fantasy is strange. No culture allows empty insults .

Are you Russian? Or do you know Russians? I have heard this from people who live in Russia.

Upvote 0

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Maybe.

But I am willing to risk that I have been lied to, since my information is based on multiple sources from multiple countries from all over the globe. That is the best I can do in getting unbiased information. If that turns out to be wrong, I couldn't have done any better.

Are you Russian? Or do you know Russians? I have heard this from people who live in Russia.

Well. In the West, 99% of information in one hands. But globally, yet it's not so. Please. Research. Think. Outside the box.

Jesus said - truth. Truth is what matters.

Kazakstan was part of Russia for 400 years. Longer than USA exists. I'm a Kazakh, but I'm not much different from a Russian from Russia, you can say, 90% in everything. It's like if USA fell apart, and after 25 years a Texan is not American? Same for me. And I studued, then lived and worked in many places in the Russian Federation for a long time.

There are different kinds of Russians. Many those who live as immigrants, they are anti-Russian. So they can twist certain things. Not that those who talked to you are like that- I don't know.

Straight talk can be different. It's not so much that you have guts to say smth, it's also what you say and why and what your actions are. No simple formula, you know.

Main thing, it's where you're coming from, not your words on the surface. Bigger picture.

If Putin speaks harsh, it's because he has to in certain situations. Goverment has to be harsh sometimes. No difference in USA or Russia or anywhere. Rethorics. But Putin is most kind and gentle person, but loves his country - that's why his words a taken in the proper way, you know. Personality, position - what it symbolizes, historical and current actions. That's what puts words in light of respect and agreement or despising and rejection. In any culture.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I know, I know. He also crucified Jesus, some believe.

To unravel the lies that you have been told will take days if not months.

But you have mind, heart, conscience. Research. Objectively. Jesus said, lies not good. Lies from Satan.
The research shows Putin is a monster. Hes KGB, what do you expect?

Upvote 0

Jack of Spades

I told you so
Oct 3, 2015
Finland
✟34,886.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Well. In the West, 99% of information in one hands. But globally, yet it's not so.

Sounds like you could use to learn something about the west too. Just look at the right-wing and left-wing posters here. They certainly are not getting their information from the same sources.

Please. Research. Think. Outside the box.

Jesus said - truth. Truth is what matters.

I believe I am capable of making my own observations. The fact that I disagree with plenty of things with my fellow countrymen, our mainstream media and my government, or with the people I consider my ideological buddies, serves to convince me that I'm not all that brainwashed.

Kazakstan was part of Russia for 400 years. Longer than USA exists. I'm a Kazakh, but I'm not much different from a Russian from Russia, you can say, 90% in everything. It's like if USA fell apart, and after 25 years a Texan is not American? Same for me. And I studued, then lived and worked in many places in the Russian Federation for a long time.

There are different kinds of Russians. Many those who live as immigrants, they are anti-Russian. So they can twist certain things. Not that those who talked to you are like that- I don't know.

Straight talk can be different. It's not so much that you have guts to say smth, it's also what you say and why and what your actions are. No simple formula, you know.

I am Finnish, not an American. Finland was once part of Russia too, so we have historically a close, yet somewhat hostile, relationship with Russia and I have had Russian immigrants as my workmates. But I believe you know Russia better than I do.

Upvote 0

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The research shows Putin is a monster. Hes KGB, what do you expect?

I know, I know. Some believe, he once killed all children under 2yo in Judea.

KGB was same as CIA - secret service to serve and protect your country. He was an honorable officer, respected in Germany where he served. He is much much bigger than KGB today. He is FSB, he is the police, he is Healthcare, education and military - all of layers of Russia's state, being head of it. To say he is KGB is like saying Obama is Harvard student.

Last edited:
Upvote 0