✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Untitled.png

Legacy: -Last President to be spoken of being Impeached (clinton)
-Gave...GAVE nukes to North Korea who might blast us.
Way to go...
you killed it dude.

sources:

""The North Koreans duped Jimmy Carter — an emissary of Clinton — and the Clinton administration to subsidise the North Korean nuclear program in exchange for the counterfeit promise that North Korea would limit itself to civilian nuclear power.” "Bill Clinton gave North Korea $5 billion and two nuclear reactors in 1994, essentially giving them nukes

(staff edit)
I recommend using phone to navigate this site to avoid the picture links

Last edited by a moderator:

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
uhmmm...dude...a lot of skin in that site. Got anything where the people are all dressed? :eek:
tulc(is just wondering)
Try keeping on topic for once. I didn't see any of that. Usually ads are based on browsing habits.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Try keeping on topic for once. I didn't see any of that. Usually ads are based on browsing habits.
uhmmm they weren't ads, they were the stories listed around the story you posted. :sorry:
tulc(was just trying to give you a heads up about your link) :wave:

Reactions: Aryeh Jay
Upvote 0

Non sequitur

Wokest Bae Of The Forum
Jul 2, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
✟45,780.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
View attachment 204591

Legacy: -Last President to be spoken of being Impeached (clinton)
-Gave...GAVE nukes to North Korea who might blast us.
Way to go...
you killed it dude.

sources:

""The North Koreans duped Jimmy Carter — an emissary of Clinton — and the Clinton administration to subsidise the North Korean nuclear program in exchange for the counterfeit promise that North Korea would limit itself to civilian nuclear power.” "Bill Clinton gave North Korea $5 billion and two nuclear reactors in 1994, essentially giving them nukes

Did Bill Clinton pave the way for North Korea to develop nuclear weapons?
The Agreed Framework deal failed.

1) It was a $4.6 billion project (Argentina, Australia, Brunei, Canada, the European Union (EU), Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Thailand, the United Kingdom, and the United States contributed to it).

2) $1.56 billion was spent, with South Korean contributions adding up to around $1.13 billion

3) The US sent oil, not cash.

4) The construction on the light-water reactors was halted and was never completed.

Do you look any of this stuff up before you post?

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Agreed Framework deal failed.

1) It was a $4.6 billion project (Argentina, Australia, Brunei, Canada, the European Union (EU), Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Thailand, the United Kingdom, and the United States contributed to it).

2) $1.56 billion was spent, with South Korean contributions adding up to around $1.13 billion

3) The US sent oil, not cash.

4) The construction on the light-water reactors was halted and was never completed.

Hearsay is anything not said underoath.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hearsay is anything not said underoath.
hearsay

n. 1) second-hand evidence in which the witness is not telling what he/she knows personally, but what others have said to him/her. 2) a common objection made by the opposing lawyer to testimony when it appears the witness has violated the hearsay rule. 3) scuttlebutt or gossip.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Jenny_8675309
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
hearsay

n. 1) second-hand evidence in which the witness is not telling what he/she knows personally, but what others have said to him/her. 2) a common objection made by the opposing lawyer to testimony when it appears the witness has violated the hearsay rule. 3) scuttlebutt or gossip.

I apologize I am cracking down on not adressing blocked users, as they just come back and expect replies. So you are not targeted personally, it's just that something was said in the past that was inflamatory or rude, and blocking occured.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I apologize I am cracking down on not adressing blocked users, as they just come back and expect replies. So you are not targeted personally, it's just that something was said in the past that was inflamatory or rude, and blocking occured.
That's nice.

Please use legal terminology correctly.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
uhmmm they weren't ads, they were the stories listed around the story you posted. :sorry:

I agree, there should be a not safe for work disclaimer on that borderline inappropriate contentography site.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single

Just admit it, we now know what you really mean by coffee! DUN DUN DUN

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just admit it, we now know what you really mean by coffee! DUN DUN DUN
You got me: when I say "coffee" what I really mean is..."COFFEE!!!" as black as night as hot as the sun and filled with caffeine! ;)
tulc(with an extra shot of "never decaff" on the side!) :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I agree, there should be a not safe for work disclaimer on that borderline inappropriate contentography site.
Doesn't show up on phone, so my recommendation is to use phone obviously, unless you like inappropriate content. Then you just need to repent.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Doesn't show up on phone, so my recommendation is to use phone obviously, unless you like inappropriate content. Then you just need to repent.
Or I can just wait for you to explain why you post links to a inappropriate content site? :scratch:
tulc(is sort of interested in that explanation) :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

I think it's obvious from gradyII's posts that they diligently devote the same amount of effort into researching each claim before they make a post about it.

This appears to be a rule they adhere to unfailingly.

I think many of us here who, with the best will in the world, can only manage to partially research the vast array of sources available before forming an opinion could achieve a much more consistent level of honesty if we only adopted the same approach.

Upvote 0