Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Gee, three of our favorite topics, all glopped together LOL :)

In France, Macron shmoozed Trump, moving him to a more agnostic stance on Climate Change. There is no telling at this point whether the US will rejoin the Paris Agreement, but it could happen. Macron did this by showing Trump the connection between Climate Change and Terrorism. Macron: My charm may have changed Trump's mind on climate change

I've read some of the abstracts of these journal articles, and I think it's worth mentioning that the "terrorism" they are talking about is unlike what we are calling terrorism today. The terrorism today is largely political-religious movements designed to take over whole countries and even the world in the name of ideology. The terrorism these scientific studies are talking about is really groups fighting for resources in a world where there is not enough food or water -- the kind of thing you see on TV science fiction shows. While that could indeed very likely become a reality, I just thought it important to point out that this is what is meant by "terrorism."

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Gee, three of our favorite topics, all glopped together LOL :)

In France, Macron shmoozed Trump, moving him to a more agnostic stance on Climate Change. There is no telling at this point whether the US will rejoin the Paris Agreement, but it could happen. Macron did this by showing Trump the connection between Climate Change and Terrorism. Macron: My charm may have changed Trump's mind on climate change

I've read some of the abstracts of these journal articles, and I think it's worth mentioning that the "terrorism" they are talking about is unlike what we are calling terrorism today. The terrorism today is largely political-religious movements designed to take over whole countries and even the world in the name of ideology. The terrorism these scientific studies are talking about is really groups fighting for resources in a world where there is not enough food or water -- the kind of thing you see on TV science fiction shows. While that could indeed very likely become a reality, I just thought it important to point out that this is what is meant by "terrorism."
French officials also believe that it is important that Macron and Trump, despite their differences, establish a workable personal connection.

"Climate change" is not going to change the greedy hording of valuable water resources by water bottling companies. Entire lakes have been sucked dry by these companies.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
"Climate change" is not going to change the greedy hording of valuable water resources by water bottling companies. Entire lakes have been sucked dry by these companies.
People would have drank the water, whether they got it out of the tap or out of a bottle.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Here is the pitch for Lake Michigan.. We will need to get rid of all of the fish or they would contaminate our pure Aquafina water. Each town along Lake Michigan will be treated to a free fish boil in May of 2015 to kick off Spring and the wish for a great harvest. We will drain all of our aquifers and fill Lake Michigan with our beautiful pure water. All of the drained water will be used for filler in our other not as pure products such as the Gatorade, Tropicana, and Pepsi drinks. A giant Cellophane tarp will be pulled over the newly named, Lake Aquafina, to seal in freshness and purity. There will be no more swimming, boating, or fishing allowed. Aquafina To Buy, Drain, And Refill Lake Michigan With Bottled Water | Mouthfrog | For Certified MF'ers.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
You are not understanding my point. People are going to drink the same amount of fresh water regardless of whether they get it from the tap or bottled. It uses up the same amount of fresh water resources. Can you explain to me why the source is relevant? I'm open to convincing.

BTW, I'm strictly a tap person. I think that chlorine is good for killing germs, and I think it's highway robbery what they charge for bottled water.

Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Millions drink from the bottled water.... XXX amount drainage from lake
Those who live around lake drink.... x amount

Bottled water from lake drains lake.. so that those who live around lake have no water to drink.. hence problem
You understand that when we get tap water to drink, it uses water from lakes and stuff too....? It's not just bottled water using up the water in that lake. And a lot more people drink from the tap than use bottled water. It's pennies compared to $$.

Do you have a source you can cite? Maybe if I read up on this, I'll have a better understanding of what you are referring to. I've never heard this issue before, so I'm feeling pretty unqualified.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Does one need the indwelling of a portion (e.g. Discernment) of the Holy Spirit to know what is and isn't Fake News or do we rely on "Big Brother"?

It wasn't that many years ago that the world was going to run out of oil. Now crude oil has dropped from $100 a barrel to $40 and there seems to be more than enough oil, natural gas and coal (besides wind and sun and new technologies) to carry us over at least until Yeshua returns. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
In 2012 in the United States alone, the industry produced about 10 billion gallons of bottled water, with sales revenues at $12 billion. This industry has very successfully turned a public resource into a private commodity.
You keep giving me facts that have no significance. Tell me something that has meaning to me. The only reason there is a bottled water industry is that they've fooled people into thinking bottled water is better for you.

You can chalk that up to the naivete of the general public -- they get fooled by businesses all the time. Pay $50 for this better hair shampoo. Spend $100 taking your family out to eat. Buy convenient processed foods. Switch from sugars to artificial sweeteners. You really need this SUV. Buy a home with an ARM. You need credit cards. Your teenager just absolutely has to have a cell phone. Oh man, I could go on and on the stupid stuff that people buy into.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
United Nations (U.N.) official Christina Figueres recently made a stunning statement at a Brussels news conference, admitting that global warming is a hoax. Figueres, the executive secretary of the U.N.’s Framework Convention on Climate Change, carefully worded her admission. The takeaway is that climate activists aren’t actually trying to save the planet, they’re trying to kill capitalism. Climate Science News – Climate Science News - Climate Science Information
And if you believe that the motivation is to kill capitalism, I have some swampland in florida to sell you.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Harvard “scientists” want to spray the skies with toxic aerosols to save us all from global warming by blocking out the sun. The spraying of the skies have been going on for years, to rid corporate toxic problems undetected and unpunished, pharmaceuticals spray so that whole areas come down with what ever disease flavor of the month is, advertising vaccines to save you while they are at it, and the military spray experiments, in the interest of warfare advantages. ...

Upvote 0