Church in Aurora, Canada (North of Toronto)

TGPOA

May 6, 2013
Aurora, Canada
✟7,612.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey folks,

I wanted to share quickly of a church in Aurora, Canada. It's just North of Toronto, called The Gathering Place of Aurora. We believe Gods doing something at our church and we have been holding Revival Meetings each Monday Night for just over 2 years now. We've recieved many testimonies from the things God has done! Cancer gone, broken ankles healed, and many more!

Even if you aren't from the area we have set up a Ustream for people to check it out. We go live at 7pm EST with Worship until around 8pm or what ever time God leads us too. We have guest speakers come in from all over. Our main speaker is Apostle Russ Moyer from Hamilton. We have also had Faytene Grasseschi, Robert Stearns, Clide Williams, Fred and Val Bennett from the miracle channel, as well as many more.

We just want to let everyone know so you can experience what we do every Monday!

Check it out on Ustream Mondays @7pm by searching our username: tgpoa

Also visit our website: tgpoa(dot)com

God Bless You All!

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Pastor Faytene Grasseschi is AWESOME!!!!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7755808/

TheCRY Israel, August 24 to Sept 3, 2013!
Pastor Faytene (Kryskow) Grasseschi is one of the Charismatic Pastors who often speaks about what God is showing her about the weekly Sabbath and the other Jewish commandments and how they relate to her as a Christian.

She is one of the most fearless Christian leaders of our time period and had spent several years in Liberia before God sent her back home to meet with Canadian political leaders!

- Aug. 24-Sept. 3 2013 – TheCRY Israel & GOD TV Tour

Aug. 24-Sept. 3 2013 – TheCRY Israel & GOD TV Tour

From Aug. 24th – Sept. 3rd (with an option to extend) we will be joining with GOD TV for a tour of Israel. This tour will include several amazing events including “A CRY in the Wilderness.” For this CRY we will go to the desert of Israel for a full day of prayer and fasting in the spirit of John the Baptist.

The tour will also include visits to several of Israel’s Biblical sites such as Tiberias, The Sea of Galilee, The Mount of Beatitudes, The River Jordan, Massada, Jerusalem, The Dead Sea, The Judean Desert and more. Click here to look at the itinerary now.

Other leaders that will be participating in this tour and TheCRY in Israel include Patricia King, James Goll, Matt Sorger, Kim Clement and others. We hope you will join us. Click on the graphic below to find out more.

DESCRIPTION FROM GOD TV’S WEBSITE:

Whether you have been to Israel before, or this is your first time in the Holy Land, this promises to be a spiritual encounter and a great holiday.

Experience the Body of Christ coming together with many different backgrounds and flows seeking and worshipping the Lord in the Holy Land. Prophetic worship with Kim Clement; be envisioned through Patricia King’s prophetic gifting; worship with the Planetshakers Band; be inspired by evangelist and nation builder Angus Buchan, prophetic revivalist and teacher Matt Sorger and Faytene Grasseschi’s heart for revival and social justice.

Upvote 0

rgleason

Dec 31, 2005
Jacksonville FL
✟8,033.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Others
Hallelujah...Jesus healed me...hallelujah...Let's have a Holy Ghost revival! Hallelujah...

I thought of this when I read your post.
2 Timothy3:5
"having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Sounds like a sham.

My wife is from Quito, Ecuador. If it weren't for her I would know very very little about the types of miracles that have occurred in many evangelical Christian meetings.

Yes.......there are some people who act religious to draw attention and perhaps money in their direction......but my wife has seen some miracles that could not have been duplicated. I believe her..........frankly when she had a dream about a grey house on a hill....beside a lake.....with relatively few neighbours.....I spent over a year searching by driving around lakes to see if any grey houses were for sale.....WEll....her dream worked out perfectly in 2006!!!!

This type of thing is common with my wife now.......and I personally am now convinced of the reality of spiritual gifts such as Messiah Jesus/Yeshua speaking to people through dreams and/or visions!!!

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Oh wow you really are north of Toronto -- still in the Yonge Street range!

Thanks btw for the link. I was looking through the weekly prophecies, and one hit me with precise wording over several things I've been praying about. I appreciated the supportive confirmations.

Last edited:
Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I like how he calls himself an apostles, a prophet, and a doctor.

Perhaps all of us should set our sights a little higher??!!

John 14:12 ¶ Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

Upvote 0