Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Chuck Grassley Brings The Burn To The Fusion GPS Boys | RedState

DSoyQsrVAAEChx_.jpg
Considering the type of business that GPS is I don't know what else they could do without destroying their business. They have to do everything they can to protect their client's information, just as a lawyer does. Their lawyers are telling them how to respond to each request to show good faith to their clients. So the government has to force them to comply, which is how it should be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The Times article just confirmed what I have believed all along: Trump's campaign committee, including family members, VP Pence, and Jeff Sessions, were in collusion with the Russians, and there is a very good chance that Trump was, too.

In addition, the Republican members of the House and Senate committees investigating this matter could more accurately be called "Congressional Accomplices."

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Times article just confirmed what I have believed all along: Trump's campaign committee, including family members, VP Pence, and Jeff Sessions, were in collusion with the Russians, and there is a very good chance that Trump was, too.

In addition, the Republican members of the House and Senate committees investigating this matter could more accurately be called "Congressional Accomplices."
What Times article are you referring to? Will you give me some search words, please?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Link to the times article

Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

What do you mean by, "the Russians"?

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The info is too sensitive to release publicly but they can come back and testify publicly. Sounds right.
Come on ...

Democrats have been screaming for a full-blown public investigation for a year now. Let's get it all out. Sunshine is a great anti-septic.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Didn't this Steele dude get most of his information for the dossier, from his Russian contacts? So, did Steele collude with the Russians to put this stuff together?

Putin, wants to create as much havoc, for both political parties in the US, not just one, because they creates an unstable political environment and that is exactly what he wants. Does anyone think, when these Russian intelligence people were contacted by Steele to gather information, they didn't contact people at the top of the Russian government (and likely Putin), before they gave Steele information?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,200.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Come on ...

Democrats have been screaming for a full-blown public investigation for a year now. Let's get it all out. Sunshine is a great anti-septic.

My point was he contradicted himself. If it's too sensitive to release the transcripts, it's too sensitive for a public hearing. It makes no sense to say what he said.

Upvote 0