• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Chronic Kidney Disease

Cdn Angel

Catholic & Pro-Life
Dec 16, 2018
Windsor
✟8,346.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi I was diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease when I was 9 caused by Vesicoureteral Reflux which is a birth defect. Since it was not caught in time I lost both my kidneys by the time I was 16 and had to go on Peritoneal Dialysis until I got my first kidney transplant which lasted 11 years. Then I was back on Peritoneal Dialysis until I ended up with a very bad case of Peritonitis and had to switch to Hemo Dialysis. Then I got my 2nd kidney transplant (forgot to mention I had to have both my native kidneys removed at the age of 16 as they were badly infected from the VR) it lasted 10 years until I got my 9th case of pneumonia but was so bad I ended up in Septic Shock and intubated for 3 days. The Septic Shock caused that kidney to die from lack of oxygen carrying blood. I ended up back on Hemo Dialysis until I got my 3rd and final (due to too much scar tissue and extremely high antibody count) kidney transplant and I am not even 50 yet. I really hope this kidney will last longer than the first 2 or I will be spending a LOT of time on dialysis in the 2nd half of my life.

Does anyone else here have Kidney Disease. I believe that praying to God has helped me remain uplifted and encouraged to keep moving forward and that any bad things in my health just give me an opportunity to humble me and make me more understanding to better serve others through Christ our Lord.

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi I was diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease when I was 9 caused by Vesicoureteral Reflux which is a birth defect. Since it was not caught in time I lost both my kidneys by the time I was 16 and had to go on Peritoneal Dialysis until I got my first kidney transplant which lasted 11 years. Then I was back on Peritoneal Dialysis until I ended up with a very bad case of Peritonitis and had to switch to Hemo Dialysis. Then I got my 2nd kidney transplant (forgot to mention I had to have both my native kidneys removed at the age of 16 as they were badly infected from the VR) it lasted 10 years until I got my 9th case of pneumonia but was so bad I ended up in Septic Shock and intubated for 3 days. The Septic Shock caused that kidney to die from lack of oxygen carrying blood. I ended up back on Hemo Dialysis until I got my 3rd and final (due to too much scar tissue and extremely high antibody count) kidney transplant and I am not even 50 yet. I really hope this kidney will last longer than the first 2 or I will be spending a LOT of time on dialysis in the 2nd half of my life.

Does anyone else here have Kidney Disease. I believe that praying to God has helped me remain uplifted and encouraged to keep moving forward and that any bad things in my health just give me an opportunity to humble me and make me more understanding to better serve others through Christ our Lord.
I'm really sorry to hear bout your health issues. No, I don't have kidney disease but I do have cancer. It is being held in check by using baking soda believe it or not. When I was diagnosed a little over a year ago I started looking for a natural cure as a friend of mine died of cancer in his late 20s and I swore I would rather die than go through the torture he went through before he died.

I remembered a documentary HBO put out on the late 80's and started looking for it on line. I finally found a video of part of the documentary and it had three other documentaries on natural cancer cures. The one I remembered didn't work for mu kind of cancer so it was useless to me. I did find one that has worked for me though and that;s the baking soda cure. An Italian oncologist was studying tumors back in the 80s and discovered that cancer tumors were caused by candida yeast infections. He figured out from there that raising the ph in the tumor killed the tumor. He started out by injecting a baking soda and water solution into the tumors and killed them that way. He kept on experimenting with raising the ph level of the body and found he could kill the tumors by just raising the entire body ph levels.

The media, big pharma and big medicine went after him and destroyed his reputation to the point nobody would listen to him as cancer means big money to those creating the drugs and the machines used to treat it but they kill more people than they save as they are so toxic. If you're interested in seeing the video or have friends with cancer they most likely will want to see it you can go to archive.org and search for the name Hoxey as he is the guy whose name I remembered from back in the 80s.

The reason baking soda hasn't completely cured me is I have had uncontrolled diabetes for years. I can't take insulin as it causes me to gain massive amounts of weight and retain so much water that diuretics can't get rid of it as fast as my body produces it. When I stopped taking it my lungs were so full of fluids that it would take 5-10 minutes of laying down before I could breathe normally and go to sleep ; What does that have to do with the failure of the baking soda to cure me? The candida yeast feeds on a person's blood glucose levels and that causes the cancer to grow way out of control as uncontrolled diabetes results in very high glucose levels along with other very negative side effects in the body.

I;ll be praying for you as I;m a big advocate of the power of prayer. I;ll be asking God to cure you as nothing is beyond His ability to do. I became a diabetic because of my bad diet. You are not responsible for what has happened to you so I'll be praying that God will heal you.

Have a good evening and keep on trusting God. I'll be putting you on my extensive prayer list.

Upvote 0