meNetzari

Mar 2, 2013
New Mexico
Visit site
✟15,177.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Colossians 3: 8-17 From the Aramaic English New Testament.

But now, put away from you all these: wrath, anger, malice, reviling, filthy talking; and lie not to one another but put off the old man with all his practices; and put you on the new man that is renewed in knowledge, after the likeness of his Creator, where there is neither Jew or Aramean, neither circumcision nor uncircumcision, neither Greek nor barbarian, neither slave nor free; but the Masiyach is all in all. Therefore, Set Apart and beloved, as the elect of Elohim, put on yourselves the compassions and tenderness, and graciousness and humbleness of mind, and gentleness and long suffering. And be you generous towards one another and forgiving to one another: and if anyone has a complaint against his neighbor, as the Mashiyach forgave you, so also do you forgive. And with all these join love, which is the girdle of perfection. And let the peace of the Mashiyach direct your hearts, for to that you have been called,in one body; and be thankful to the Mashiyach. And let his Word dwell in you richly in all wisdom. And teach and admonish yourselves by psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, and with grace in your hearts sing you to Elohim. Whatever you do in word or act, do it in the name of our Master Yeshua the Mashiyach, and give thanksgiving through him to Elohim the Father.

I know if we approach everyone in the correct manner, wrong actions will be out-of-place. People conform, conforming to what is right is a good thing.

I think God loves diversity, otherwise why would he have created it.

God Bless You and Keep You.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mar 1, 2013
✟7,666.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I've felt persecuted in my church, because my husband and I are poor and we almost got stranded there. Plus people think he looks like a bum...and so does his mom and step dad who are said 'Christians'. I guess I'm sharpened but it gives me a headache.

There are two great books that these people should try since the Bible doesn't seem to have made them kind already. One is In His Steps which is the story where the saying " What Would Jesus Do?" comes from. The other that comes to mind is C.S. Lewis' The Screwtape Letters. Both are classic stories about church people and I have a feeling they would give you insight and encouragement. :)

Upvote 0
Mar 1, 2013
✟7,666.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Homosexual Christians like myself are persecuted.

Yes. I don't think anyone can deny that homosexuality really brings out a lot of aggression and emotion in some people who call themselves Christian. It is a really complex issue that seems to make people forget to be compassionate and kind and become guilty of acts of persecution.

I can't remember who said it, but I like the thought behind the saying "there's a difference between disagreeing with someone and being a complete jerk about it!":wave:

Upvote 0

Kurama

Believe in Humanity
Mar 25, 2013
✟17,730.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
That had relevance centuries ago in the context of the Inquisitions and Catholic-Protestant Wars (such as the Thirty Years War). Now we are mainly being persecuted by militant atheists and fundamentalist Muslims and Hindus. How I wished we could be more united to help and pray for our brothers and sisters of the Persecuted Church.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums