Nov 22, 2005
Seattle, WA
✟23,171.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
What I meant is that if someone has strong faith, ungodliness in their environment would not cause them to sin as much as someone with less faith. They would have the strength to resist the temptation better, and it wouldn't be such a big stumbling block for them. Of course it would bother them though. I agree with you that blasphemy should bother us.

Don't worry though I don't feel attacked by your posts :)

God bless

monica
MY DEAR SISTER,

But (perhaps overly) gentle lady, do you not see the difference between the UNAVOIDABLE spiritual pollution endemic in our degenerate and fallen world--which God does indeed protect us from because it is unavoidable--and the exercise of our freewill in CHOOSING to watch or listen to ungodly trash such as The Simpsons KNOWING in advance what its viewpoint is regarding Christianity and giggling at its attacks on our Lord and His Church? This stumbling block, BECAUSE IT IS AVOIDABLE AND FREELY CHOSEN, is a huge one--and the more faith one claims the bigger the stumbling block looms--"THAT SERVANT WHO KNOWS HIS MASTER'S WILL AND DOES NOT GET READY OR DOES NOT DO WHAT HIS MASTER WANTS WILL BE BEATEN WITH MANY BLOWS. BUT THE ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW AND DOES THINGS DESERVING PUNISHMENT WILL BE BEATEN WITH FEW BLOWS. FROM EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN GIVEN MUCH, MUCH WILL BE DEMANDED; AND FROM THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MUCH, MUCH MORE WILL BE ASKED." (Luke 12:47-48)

Under the circumstances of CHOOSING to watch/listen to spiritual attacks on Christian beliefs and the personage of our Lord and then expecting our so-called "faith" to keep us unscathed is, at best "putting God to the test" which, of course, is forbidden (Matthew 4:7) and is, at worst, willfully sinning by participating in the mockery of our Lord and His teachings (Jude 18).

If, as you say, "it bothers them"--the "bothering" being the voice of the Holy Spirit calling us to Godliness--but they do it anyway, will this not quench the Spirit? As Paul warns, "DO NOT BE DECEIVED: GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED. A MAN REAPS WHAT HE SOWS."(Galatians 6:7)

Thanks for your patience with me!

LOVE TO YA IN CHRIST,
ephraim

Upvote 0

madison1101

Senior Veteran
Sep 17, 2004
Pennsylvania
✟5,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
This has been an interesting discussion. My thoughts on the Simpsons is that the show portrays Christians the way the world perceives us. Many, many Christians I know have been hypocritical, legalistic, judgemental, and all the other attributes described on that show. There have been way too many such examples in the media of Christian preachers who bemoan sin on TV, and then get caught in sex scandals. There are way too many Christians who put on their Sunday best and go to church one day, and then act like the world the rest of the week, gossiping about everyone else about everything else.

I find the Simpsons to be a pretty accurate portrayal of our society in general, including the its perception of us. Unfortunately, Satan is blinding the most of the world from seeing the true, spiritual Christians, who love the Lord and have a passion for His lost and dying sheep. Satan uses the Christians who are carnal and hypocritical to give the Lord and His work a bad name, and Satan uses the media and shows like the Simpsons as a vehicle to broadcast it.

Personally, I have never been offended by the Simpsons because of what I just wrote. I do not see it slamming the Lord, but the people who claim to follow Him. When my kids were living at home, we would watch it. It gave us teaching moments. Interestingly, there was one episode which made me realize that it was a show directed at adults, not children. I do not watch it now for other reasons. It competes with other shows I prefer to view.

I suggest that the OP pray and seek the Lord for wisdom and guidance in this matter.

God bless.
Trish

Upvote 0

Johnnz

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2004
New Zealand
✟97,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The Simpsons is another form where art communicates values. Good art can contain worthwhile and challenging themes, as well as reflect surrounding culture.
We can learn a lot from understanding and pondering the messages and themes we see in any art form.

John
NZ

Upvote 0

bunced

Apr 4, 2007
✟5,413.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
This has been an interesting discussion. My thoughts on the Simpsons is that the show portrays Christians the way the world perceives us. Many, many Christians I know have been hypocritical, legalistic, judgemental, and all the other attributes described on that show. There have been way too many such examples in the media of Christian preachers who bemoan sin on TV, and then get caught in sex scandals. There are way too many Christians who put on their Sunday best and go to church one day, and then act like the world the rest of the week, gossiping about everyone else about everything else.

I find the Simpsons to be a pretty accurate portrayal of our society in general, including the its perception of us. Unfortunately, Satan is blinding the most of the world from seeing the true, spiritual Christians, who love the Lord and have a passion for His lost and dying sheep. Satan uses the Christians who are carnal and hypocritical to give the Lord and His work a bad name, and Satan uses the media and shows like the Simpsons as a vehicle to broadcast it.
Here here - it is a scathing satire on many who claim to be Christians rather than God. And I have to say it has had me in stitches before at how accurate it was - I could just see so many people I know reflected in the program.

I think we should be more willing to laugh at ourselves and our habits and even question why we do things sometime. And for what it's worth, it is an equal opportunities offender - it questions other religions and attitudes too.

Upvote 0

jive4005

Senior Veteran
Jun 14, 2007
Rhode Island
Visit site
✟10,380.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
May I suggest a book that has helped me a lot concerning these things... found in most bookstores.

The Wisdom of James Allen

... he(Allen) puts God and the world and the interactions into clear (to me) perspective.

Note: this book uses lots of 50 cent words... so you might want to read it with a Thersaurus at your elbow.
:thumbsup:
His,
Rev J​

Upvote 0

yshwa4life

May 20, 2007
Nashville
Visit site
✟15,244.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...to me this is pretty simple. The bible warns us to avoid course jesting altogether.

...but aside from that, the writers for the Simpsons are definitely slanted to the left and have an agenda. Take the portrayal of the so called Christian neighbors for instance (the flanders), i don't know nor have i ever met any Christians like that and if there are any out there...they're on their way to hell in a handbasket.

The television media as a whole is working full-time in their endeavor to silence the Christian ethic...be VERY careful. Hollywood is NOT pro Christian...TRUST ME!

Upvote 0

mujercristiana

Aug 9, 2007
Visit site
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband loves the Simpsons. He owns the box sets on DVD. Some episodes are worse than others, that's for sure. I really thought they pushed the envelope there with the rapture episode and the God scenes are too much for me.
BTW, my husband is a believer with a HUGE sense of humor. He used to watch South Park but in his opinion, they went too far even for him.

In answer to the original post: put it in prayer. You will soon find yourself not wanting to watch it. A lot of shows on TV aren't edifying.

Upvote 0

madison1101

Senior Veteran
Sep 17, 2004
Pennsylvania
✟5,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
...to me this is pretty simple. The bible warns us to avoid course jesting altogether.

...but aside from that, the writers for the Simpsons are definitely slanted to the left and have an agenda. Take the portrayal of the so called Christian neighbors for instance (the flanders), i don't know nor have i ever met any Christians like that and if there are any out there...they're on their way to hell in a handbasket.

The television media as a whole is working full-time in their endeavor to silence the Christian ethic...be VERY careful. Hollywood is NOT pro Christian...TRUST ME!
Hollywood has no obligation to be pro-Christian. Scripture says that the world will hate Christ and those who follow Him. Why should we expect Hollywood, which is ruled by Satan, to glorify God.

Upvote 0

ephraimanesti

Senior Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Seattle, WA
✟23,171.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The Simpsons is another form where art communicates values. Good art can contain worthwhile and challenging themes, as well as reflect surrounding culture.
MY BROTHER,

This is the whole point--The Simpsons and other so-called "art forms" of their ilk do indeed "communicate values"--the carnal world's satanic values, values which are in no way compatable with the values and beliefs which Christians hold--OR AT LEAST SHOULD HOLD. It does indeed "reflect the surrounding culture"--WHICH IS DECIDEDLY NON-CHRISTIAN and, in fact, ANTI-CHRISTIAN.

So i guess it comes down to what you consider "good art." For Christians, i don't believe The Simpsons et al fall into that category--at least from a Christian perspective.

We can learn a lot from understanding and pondering the messages and themes we see in any art form.
O.K., i'll bite--what can i learn from inappropriate contentography?

A BOND-SLAVE OF CHRIST,
ephraim

Upvote 0

ephraimanesti

Senior Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Seattle, WA
✟23,171.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hollywood has no obligation to be pro-Christian. Scripture says that the world will hate Christ and those who follow Him. Why should we expect Hollywood, which is ruled by Satan, to glorify God.

MY FRIEND,

What you say is very true. But Christians DO HAVE AN OBLIGATION not to allow into their hearts, minds, and souls the garbage which the world spews out in and of its anti-Christian bias.

We have been delivered from the world and its "values"; to return and to even find enjoyment in that which ridicules our beliefs and our God is, i think, a clear sign--at best of a lack of spiritual understanding resulting in a case of "a dog returning to its vomit" and, at worst, an indicator of a lack of conversion.

ephraim

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

janny108

Feb 7, 2005
Arizona
Visit site
✟23,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Think of the DUH commercial. There are so many dumb shows that people will watch and like because watching them makes them feel better about themselves. (because they are so "smart") LOL

There are kids shows that are just as goofy.
Jan

Upvote 0

janny108

Feb 7, 2005
Arizona
Visit site
✟23,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
simpsons seem ok to me. south park and beavis and butthead. NO!

How do you feel after watching the Simpsons? Southpark I would definitely say NO, but Beavis? They are just stupid but some of it's funny.
Jan

Upvote 0
S

serephim02

simpsons seem ok to me. south park and beavis and butthead. NO!

Hehehehehehe shut up beavis!

No WAY BUNGHOLE!

Not a big fan of southpark but I love beavis and butthead. Also a huge fan of King of the hill and I think Mike Judge helped or produced Idiocracy. Loved that movie.:thumbsup: I like the old simpsons, always had some moral to it. Christmas episode when bart steals and feels guilty? Whats bad about that? If anything it shows kids they need to know stealing is wrong. Course it all depends on how the parents feel, Respect what they say even if they have irrational reasons for saying it. Not that not allowing your kids to watch simpson's is irrational. I personally wouldnt let my kids watch southpark:sick: ....maybe the Make love not warcraft episode. That was hilarious.

Reactions: janny108
Upvote 0

ephraimanesti

Senior Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Seattle, WA
✟23,171.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hehehehehehe shut up beavis!

No WAY BUNGHOLE!

Not a big fan of southpark but I love beavis and butthead. Also a huge fan of King of the hill and I think Mike Judge helped or produced Idiocracy. Loved that movie.:thumbsup: I like the old simpsons, always had some moral to it. Christmas episode when bart steals and feels guilty? Whats bad about that? If anything it shows kids they need to know stealing is wrong. Course it all depends on how the parents feel, Respect what they say even if they have irrational reasons for saying it. Not that not allowing your kids to watch simpson's is irrational. I personally wouldnt let my kids watch southpark:sick: ....maybe the Make love not warcraft episode. That was hilarious.

MY FRIEND,

No one is saying that this garbage is not "hilarious" in a twisted worldly unchristian sense.

What is being averred is that it is ungodly and a great deal of it is blasphemous--thus making in unsuitable fare for Christians who are, as Scriptures state, are temples of the Holy Spirit.

Can you seriously picture our Lord and His disciples getting a chuckle out of "No way, bunghole"?

Do you have any conception of what it means to be sanctified and set apart from the world as God's holy and chosen people?

ONE FOOT IN THE WORLD AND ONE FOOT IN THE KINGDOM DOES NOT WORK!

A BOND-SLAVE OF CHRIST,
ephraim

Upvote 0

Johnnz

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2004
New Zealand
✟97,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

O.K., i'll bite--what can i learn from inappropriate contentography?
A BOND-SLAVE OF CHRIST,
ephraim

After giving a lecture on inappropriate contentography the noted Christian scholar Frances Schaeffer was asked if any Christian should read inappropriate contentographic literature. He replied "Not all can, but some should".

Here is a quote from Brian Godawa, a Christian script writer and film critic.

"Movies corrupt the values of society."
"Too much sex and violence."
"They're worldly and a waste of time."

Those are just a few of the refrains repeated by many of today's culturally concerned Americans. Our cultural psyche has been damaged by Hollywood's defiant decadence and its relentless pushing of the envelope of common decency. But such sentiments suffer from a diluted mixture of truth and error. Not only do they miss the positive values that do exist in many movies, but also those who would completely withdraw from culture because of its imperfection suffer a decreasing capacity to interact redemptively with that culture. They don't understand the way people around them think because they are not familiar with the "language" those people are speaking or the culture they are consuming. A communication barrier results, and these cultural abstainers often end up in irrelevance and alienation from others. I call these artistic teetotallers cultural anorexics.

But the cultural anorexics also endanger their own humanity. The arts (of which movies are a part) are a God-given means of expressing our humanity. The creation of art, though flawed or imperfect, reflects the creativity and beauty of our Creator. To reject any of the arts in toto is to reject the imago Dei, the image of God in humanity. Even though we are fallen, with our art partaking of this fallenness, we are still created in the image of God, and therefore our creations continue to reflect our Maker.

As Francis Schaeffer was fond of pointing out, that image comes through even if the artist tries to suppress it. This is so because all truth is, in one sense, God's truth, no matter who is saying it, be he prophet, infidel or donkey.

Sometimes the most egregious lies are expressed through so-called Christian culture. For instance, dramatic pulpit oratory too often is infected by heresy, and public testimony too often panders to sensationalism. Christian movies, though well intentioned and sincere, often suffer from heavy-handedness in their desire to convert the unbeliever through art. Rather than being true to the ambiguities and difficulties of reality, rather than wooing the viewer with the right questions, an emphasis on answers often results in preachiness and a tendency toward platitudes. Authenticity and integrity can suffer because of manipulation. Which is more to be avoided: a pagan movie that rings true or "Christian" propaganda that rings false?

John
NZ

Reactions: bunced
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ephraimanesti

Senior Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Seattle, WA
✟23,171.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
After giving a lecture on inappropriate contentography the noted Christian scholar Frances Schaeffer was asked if any Christian should read inappropriate contentographic literature. He replied "Not all can, but some should".

Here is a quote from Brian Godawa, a Christian script writer and film critic.

"Movies corrupt the values of society."
"Too much sex and violence."
"They're worldly and a waste of time."

Those are just a few of the refrains repeated by many of today's culturally concerned Americans. Our cultural psyche has been damaged by Hollywood's defiant decadence and its relentless pushing of the envelope of common decency. But such sentiments suffer from a diluted mixture of truth and error. Not only do they miss the positive values that do exist in many movies, but also those who would completely withdraw from culture because of its imperfection suffer a decreasing capacity to interact redemptively with that culture. They don't understand the way people around them think because they are not familiar with the "language" those people are speaking or the culture they are consuming. A communication barrier results, and these cultural abstainers often end up in irrelevance and alienation from others. I call these artistic teetotallers cultural anorexics.

But the cultural anorexics also endanger their own humanity. The arts (of which movies are a part) are a God-given means of expressing our humanity. The creation of art, though flawed or imperfect, reflects the creativity and beauty of our Creator. To reject any of the arts in toto is to reject the imago Dei, the image of God in humanity. Even though we are fallen, with our art partaking of this fallenness, we are still created in the image of God, and therefore our creations continue to reflect our Maker.

As Francis Schaeffer was fond of pointing out, that image comes through even if the artist tries to suppress it. This is so because all truth is, in one sense, God's truth, no matter who is saying it, be he prophet, infidel or donkey.

Sometimes the most egregious lies are expressed through so-called Christian culture. For instance, dramatic pulpit oratory too often is infected by heresy, and public testimony too often panders to sensationalism. Christian movies, though well intentioned and sincere, often suffer from heavy-handedness in their desire to convert the unbeliever through art. Rather than being true to the ambiguities and difficulties of reality, rather than wooing the viewer with the right questions, an emphasis on answers often results in preachiness and a tendency toward platitudes. Authenticity and integrity can suffer because of manipulation. Which is more to be avoided: a pagan movie that rings true or "Christian" propaganda that rings false?

John
NZ

Sooooooo . . . . after all the putdowns of "so-called Christian culture", silly doubletalk about the need for Christians to accept all the garbage the world throws at us so as to be able to "understand" the way the heathen culture surrounding us thinks, the assertion that the trash this spiritually dead culture excretes somehow "reflects the creativity and beauty of our Creator," and nonsensical circular mumbling leading nowhere, when are you going to get around to answering my question?

ephraim

Upvote 0

ephraimanesti

Senior Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Seattle, WA
✟23,171.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
MY FRIEND,

i take serious exception to the above quote as i am quite familiar with the late Francis A. Schaeffer's views on inappropriate contentography. Either you have taken him seriously out of context or the statement you attribute to him was never made. Below is a quote from him regarding his feelings about inappropriate contentography and related subjects:

By Permission of the Local Church

Recently, while visiting a building where abortions were performed, I saw a sign on the front door which read: “Open by permission of the local churches in this community.”

I walked down the street and passed an “adult” theater, then, I passed by a local video outlet where inappropriate content movies were rented. On the front door of both stores was a sign which read: “Open by permission of the local churches in this community.”

On down the road I came upon one of the favorite hangouts of the youth. There they could get beer, alcohol and drugs. I was amazed when I looked on the door of that hangout and saw the sign: “Open by permission of the local churches in this community.”

When I walked into a store and saw all the inappropriate contentographic magazines being sold in that store, I noticed a sign on the magazine rack which read: “These magazines are sold by the permission of the local churches in this community.”

I turned on my television and was amazed at the violence, the vulgarity, the profanity, the sheer filth flowing into the room via that television set. Then a message trailed across the screen: “Open by permission of the local churches in this community.”

One of my children brought home this notice from the school system: “This is to inform you that effective immediately the school system will begin distributing condoms to students. We will not notify parents when we do this as that would violate the rights of the students. We also are instituting a program to introduce our students to homosexuality. We feel that we must not be judgmental toward the lifestyle of others. Your child will not have the choice of opting out of the classes in which we present a non-judgmental view of homosexuality. To allow the child to miss these classes would only perpetuate bigotry by those who do not accept the homosexual lifestyle.” Printed in small letters at the bottom of the notice were these words: “These programs made possible by permission of the local churches in this community.”

I picked up my newspaper one morning and read that my city council had passed a law making it illegal for anyone to refuse to rent an apartment to homosexuals and unmarried individuals who live together, to refuse to hire or fire anyone because he is homosexual, or to discriminate against anyone because of his “sexual preference” lifestyle. One of the members of the council said the new law was passed “by permission of the local churches in this community.”

When I asked my pastor how the churches got all of this influence, he said it was really quite simple. “We gained our influence by withdrawing. Because we give our permission, those who would oppose us have agreed to ignore us. We give our permission to the situations you mentioned so that the church can deal with more important matters,” my pastor told me.

“What are these more important matters the local churches now deal with?” I asked.

“Oh, matters such as when to have fellowship supper at the church, who will bring which dishes of food. Matters such as the color of carpet in the sanctuary, the kind of lock which needs to go on the back door, who will serve as ushers next month, where and when the women’s group will meet, organizing a softball team for our youth, how to raise the money our denomination expects us to give to keep their programs going,” the pastor said. “By dealing with these more important matters and avoiding the issues where some in the community might disagree with us, we are able to keep our influence. Those around us have given us permission to exist if we keep our activities confined to the church building or denominational structure,” my pastor said.

“We have an unspoken agreement with abortionists, the inappropriate contentographers, those who provide filth and violence on television, the rap music which calls for rape and the killing of police, and the promotion of homosexuality. The agreement is with all those who seek to remove the Christian influence from our society. Very simply it is this, you don’t bother us and we won’t bother you,” my pastor said.

I asked my pastor about such things as racism, poverty, drug and alcohol abuse, and gambling. He said that those were “social” problems which government should deal with and nearly everyone agreed. Plus, he said, from time to time the very top levels of the various denominations will issue a statement concerning those matters, usually calling on government to do more. That, also, leaves the church free to work on those more important matters, he said.

So you see, the local church really does have a lot of influence. The next time you see any of the situations I mentioned in your community, just remember that they exist “by permission of the local churches” which refuse to get involved. Perhaps this is what Jesus foresaw when He said: “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow me."

Other examples of Mr. Schaeffer's views on inappropriate contentography can be found by Googling "Francis A. Schaeffer's view on inappropriate contentography".

A BOND-SLAVE OF CHRIST,
ephraim

Upvote 0

Johnnz

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2004
New Zealand
✟97,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Sooooooo . . . . after all the putdowns of "so-called Christian culture", silly doubletalk about the need for Christians to accept all the garbage the world throws at us so as to be able to "understand" the way the heathen culture surrounding us thinks, the assertion that the trash this spiritually dead culture excretes somehow "reflects the creativity and beauty of our Creator," and nonsensical circular mumbling leading nowhere, when are you going to get around to answering my question?

ephraim

The answer is not that difficult. If we avoid any cultural expression that i snot specifically 'Christian' we place everyone else in the position of having totally lost anything of the image of God, of having absolutely nothing of importance to say about anything.

This leads to two problems;
John 1:9 The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world. Every man has been given light. Each person is not devoid of something of God's life. In Colossians Paul writes Col 1:15-17 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

I fall things hold together In Christ the very life of a non believer is dependent on Jesus.People are not as far away from God as they often think they are. Consequently there is much in society that Christians can recognise as valid as well as some things that we don't want anything to do with. You can use a computer to come to this forum or to look at inappropriate content. It's not the invention of a non Christian that is the problem. It's how people interact with what is there. And there are many places in life where we can see Godly principles at work even in unbelievers.

John
NZ

Upvote 0

ephraimanesti

Senior Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Seattle, WA
✟23,171.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The answer is not that difficult. If we avoid any cultural expression that i snot specifically 'Christian' we place everyone else in the position of having totally lost anything of the image of God, of having absolutely nothing of importance to say about anything.
John
NZ

MY FRIEND,

Sooooo . . . . are you saying that Christians need to watch inappropriate contentography in order to have "something of importance" to say about it?

Your logic is flawed in that everything we need to know about the evil around us is communicated to us, in our hearts, by the Holy Spirit. This was Jesus' promise, and it has been fulfilled since Pentecost.

The ungodly culture we find ourselves surrounded by has indeed lost "the image of God"--with precious few exceptions. It is for this reason that we are told,

" 'THEREFORE COME OUT FROM THEM AND BE SEPARATE,' says the Lord. 'TOUCH NO UNCLEAN THING, AND I WILL RECEIVE YOU.' I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters,' says the Lord Almighty.

"Since we have these promises, dear friends, LET US PURIFY OURSELVES FROM EVERYTHING THAT CONTAMINATES BODY AND SPIRIT, PERFECTING HOLINESS OUT OF REVERENCE FOR GOD." (2 Corinthians 6:17-7:1)

inappropriate contentography, i am sure you would agree, contaminates both body and spirit--as does watching and listening to worldly excretement such as The Simpsons, Beavis and Butthead, etc. which ridicule our beliefs as Christians and Jesus Christ as our Lord.

A BOND-SLAVE OF CHRIST,
ephraim

Upvote 0