Christian Weirdness - Where do You Draw the Line?

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
The issue for me not so much about emotional displays that are a true Spirit-led manifestation of the work of the Holy Spirit through the exposition of the Word or Worship; I am objecting to the incorporation of fleshly, unScriptural postures toward God at any time. God is Holy, and any purported worship style or reference to Him that does not acknowledge this is unacceptable. Some of the aforementioned references to God are out of order, disrespectful, unbiblical, and downright insulting to a Holy and Majestic God. I would not want to partake in any so-called worship that insults the character of God.
I agree and I believe that a lot of what is listed is not of God, my problem was with holy laughter which I have seen and it was real and with drunk in tyhe spirit which I experienced once and it was very real and left me with a peace afterwards. Lumping everything together because someone is faking or whatever is what shuts down moves of God.

Upvote 0

disciple-ofjesus

Dec 23, 2009
New York
✟2,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
amen! psalms. the thing is, David was a man after God's heart...with all his faults failures etc. He danced unashamed before the Lord and declared he would be more undignified!

I went to that link in the OP. MY question to that is, how far in the pig pen did you have to dig to find it? One look at it tells ya it is OFF to begin with. WHY would someone dig in the pig pen for that? To make what point? Is it weird? YES! Look at the weirdo in the video...not rocket science.

Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟164,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm sorry - I had to pick up on this, as it's shocking!

Reading the Bible back-to-back, where will you ever find any warning against being "too emotional" towards God, or too expressive in your praises and responses to Him, or too obviously loud or zealous in your declarations about Him? How many times are we commanded in Scripture to curb our displays of emotion towards God?

Where on Earth does this distrust of emotional displays even come from? I'm far from an extrovert - I pitifully struggle to even raise my hands in worship because of my introverted-ness - but the stance many take against being overtly emotional in God's presence is utterly unbiblical.

Shocking? Why would it be shocking to you?

How many folks on tbn are really taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ instead of blurting whatever comes to mind out?

That's the flesh.

How many people reverence GOD and maintain unity of The Spirit with HIM without an outburst of yelling or noise on tbn?

That's the flesh.

The flesh shall not glory in HIS presence, so when we see these things at times and others, it clearly points out actions originating from that person and not GOD.

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This is not a case of immaturity. I saw a documentary on John Crowder of toking fame. It was digusting, and a mockery of the Holy Spirit. People were acting demon possessed. Discernment of spirits is just that, discernment of spirits. When you see spirits operating out of darkness, the Holy Spirit show you the truth.

I'm sorry . I posted without looking at the link in the opening post. Some of this stuff is pretty disturbing.

I wrongly assumed that we were speaking more generally about Charismatic churches that do some immature things. Or about someone like TD Jakes who is not my favorite style and has a few things I disagree with , but preaches a Christian message. He gets a little loud and emotional and tells people to high five their neighbor.

But this link from the opening post should have a PG-13 warning on it. Yikes. It was like fingernails on a chalkboard to my spirit. I don't like it at all.

Upvote 0
Jun 5, 2010
✟15,169.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Not only are the manifestations in that video disturbing, but the doctrine espoused is highly unscriptural. Dominionism is false teaching that leads people to put their hope into making this world into heaven, but Jesus' Kingdom is not of us world. We should not try to make the world into the kingdom; it is not and cannot be. Further, I am highly disturbed by his claim that he will destroy the works of the Devil. Only Jesus can destroy the works of the Devil. Yes, He can work through us, but all credit to destroying Satan belongs to the Lord.

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Welcome to the discerning. ;) But are you ready to be accused of looking down your long religious nose at at people because you don't like their terminology?

Are you OK with being called a Pharisee, for opposing what other 'Christians' are doing and saying?

And there are some that think that those of us who would oppose this sort of thing, are more dangerous than those we expose!

I truly hope they haven't actually looked around the RLM website, because it seems clear to me where the danger lies.

peace,
Simon

You found something over the line for me. That is true. I feel sympathy for the person G-d calls to have to correct that situation. Tough assignment.

Simon, I admit you are right on this one. RLM is over the line for me.

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I agree and I believe that a lot of what is listed is not of God, my problem was with holy laughter which I have seen and it was real and with drunk in tyhe spirit which I experienced once and it was very real and left me with a peace afterwards. Lumping everything together because someone is faking or whatever is what shuts down moves of God.

I am really grateful that G-d has shielded me from really bad experiences in Churches. I have had really good pastors and churches who loved me and taught the word of G-d. There have been a few times where I got my feelings hurt or felt some people were being stubborn. But nothing extreme and disturbing. Thank you Lord for the Assembly of G-d Church. Thank you Lord for Toronto Airport Church.

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
amen! psalms. the thing is, David was a man after God's heart...with all his faults failures etc. He danced unashamed before the Lord and declared he would be more undignified!

I went to that link in the OP. MY question to that is, how far in the pig pen did you have to dig to find it? One look at it tells ya it is OFF to begin with. WHY would someone dig in the pig pen for that? To make what point? Is it weird? YES! Look at the weirdo in the video...not rocket science.

If the point was to show that we all have a line that seems too far to us , then I got that point.

G-d is the judge and after looking at the link in the opening post , I am espeacially glad of that fact. I am very thankful that G-d is looking after all of these situations that feel a little overwhelming for me.

Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟164,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Not only are the manifestations in that video disturbing, but the doctrine espoused is highly unscriptural. Dominionism is false teaching that leads people to put their hope into making this world into heaven, but Jesus' Kingdom is not of us world. We should not try to make the world into the kingdom; it is not and cannot be. Further, I am highly disturbed by his claim that he will destroy the works of the Devil. Only Jesus can destroy the works of the Devil. Yes, He can work through us, but all credit to destroying Satan belongs to the Lord.

Your posts on this subject are spot on. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

disciple-ofjesus

Dec 23, 2009
New York
✟2,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
THat is like a totally fringe thing. As I said, how far in the pig pen did someone have to go to find it? Lets face it if I wanted to I could find Youtube videos of "orderly" churches taht are dead...that is extreme too. Where do we draw the line? First off, I don't even think the video in the OP was Christian to start with. AND it was you guys that said, just cause something had a Christian label doesn't make it so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Simon Peter

14th Generation PROTESTant
Mar 4, 2004
America
✟4,491.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I wish I could tell you I had to dig deep through several layers to get there, but I did not. The NAR claims they have 40,000 churches in the USA and many many more are influenced by them. John Crowder shares stages with top leaders of the NAR, and the RLM site is clearly a 'Crowderite' site. So you could say - from my church- I had to dig through one layer.

NB. If this sort of 'pig pen' material offends you, why make multiple posts on this thread? Briefly read the OP and move on... There are 100s of other threads at CF.

You found something over the line for me. That is true. I feel sympathy for the person G-d calls to have to correct that situation. Tough assignment.

Simon, I admit you are right on this one. RLM is over the line for me.

If the point was to show that we all have a line that seems too far to us , then I got that point.

Yes that was my point, but more than that, I wanted those who draw their line much further out than me, to recognise that they also have to exercise discernment, 'JUDGE', look down their long religious nose at others, or act like a Pharisee.
Not every weird thing in church can be explained by Baalam's donkey or that people thought the disciples were drunk at Pentecost.

IOW, the problem is not 'acting like a Pharisee', or that we judge others, we all have to judge the actions of others; or Christianity has no meaning, you may as well attend a Pagan church. The issue is where you draw the line.

peace,
Simon

Last edited:
Upvote 0

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
To point out, one can play in the pig pen if they want. Why not search for something uplifting and encouraging instead? Is this noble? pure? of good report?? NO! It is pure garbage. Lets lift the bar a bit!
Amen

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Check this website out:

Red Letter Ministries | Live a lifestyle of rapture!

It's a Latter Rain, Dominionist, Joel's army, sonship, 'new wine' site that has accepted 'Holy' laughter and drunk in the 'Spirit' as genuine miracles.

The site includes the phrases:

The drunken glory movement

Get whacked

Tokin' the Ghost

Holy Spirit crack pipe

Joel's bar

Godka

Jesus juice

Shoobie boobie juice

Freedom from religion'

Also of interest:

7-fold office ministry gift (judge, king, apostle, prophet, teacher, evangelist, pastor)

And you can buy gold dust to place under your tongue ($42 for 2 weeks supply)

Can 'onlookers thought the disciples were drunk at Pentecost' be used to defend this?

Where do you draw the line?

Can we all agree that this is not of God?

peace,
Simon
After reviewing part of the site I personally can draw a line against somethings and others not. I read their statement of faith and agreed with it, no line there. I watched part of a video and although the guy seems rather wierd to me I don't draw a line there either. The phrases you listed, although rather silly, I have no problem with. However, I saw the photos page and I personally draw a line with unnecessary things like gold dust, real manna from heaven, angles dropping gem stones, etc., etc.

From what I saw I can say it isn't anything I would be interested in but I don't rebuke them and if people are interested in their ways then that is their business.

Upvote 0

Pat Colby

Apr 12, 2010
✟425.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well said.Thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pat Colby

Apr 12, 2010
✟425.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm sorry . I posted without looking at the link in the opening post. Some of this stuff is pretty disturbing.

I wrongly assumed that we were speaking more generally about Charismatic churches that do some immature things. Or about someone like TD Jakes who is not my favorite style and has a few things I disagree with , but preaches a Christian message. He gets a little loud and emotional and tells people to high five their neighbor.

But this link from the opening post should have a PG-13 warning on it. Yikes. It was like fingernails on a chalkboard to my spirit. I don't like it at all.
What do you think of some of these people. I think they may be people you approve of. In extreme prophetic meetings, The holy ghost tokers are there along with Heidi Baker and company.

, Angels, Angels Index
Here are a list of some of the angels associated with false prophets and false apostles, and some of the people these angels allegedly hang out with.
I do not claim by any means that this list is complete, it is only a work in progress. If you know any more names or details about angel names, particularly those associated with the NAR, please do comment with the details and any applicable links or data, and we can add them into this index.

Awakening - Rick Pino
In late October 2006, Rick Pino was visited by the angel of Zechariah chapter 4. In this encounter, the Lord used this messenger to speak to Rick about how He was going to be releasing this mighty angel to blow the trumpet of awakening on the earth the following year. [The album] Angel of Awakening is part of that emerging sound of awakening! This studio project is a compilation of songs that Rick received from the Lord, and songs that the Lord poured out spontaneously in the sessions.

Bob Jones doppelganger angel – looks just like him
Bobby Conner doppelganger angels [plural] - lots of ‘mini me’ angels flying around
Breakthrough Revival Angel – allegedly worked previously with Benson Idohosa. Now as seen/associated with Bob Jones Randy ReMain Shawn Bolz , Charles and Anne Stock, Larry Randolph, James Goll, Georgian and Winnie Banov and Sean Feucht
Brent - as claimed by Todd Bentley
Carimac – Joshua Mills [this is also the name of a candy bar in the UK!]
Charlie – Bob Jones
Counsel – Jeff Jansen
Eagle Angels – [unnamed misc angels plural] as seen by Patricia King [see also Swift]
Electricuting angels - [unnamed misc angels plural] Todd Bentley
End Time Handmaidens angel - an angel under the Archangel Michael [unnamed] – Kathie Walters claims it is over Gwen Shaw and the End Time Handmaiden’s ministry, which she says, explains why ETH feels so close to Israel.
Emma – female angel who drops gemstones who had to change her sex over the controversy. . Associated with Bob Jones, Todd Bentley, Jeff & Jan Jansen , Randy ReMain, Kari Browning and many others.
Angel Emma was officially dumped as she was an embrassment and was lied about and denied . More lies and Cover Ups about Emma
Financial Angels - [plural, unnamed] Todd Bentley, Shonnah Bentley. Charlie Robinson prophesied one would visit a man who digged deep in his pockets and gave
Flash – Patricia King, appearing as horizontal lightning
Friar Tuck Bartenders- [plural]. Fat angels dressed like monks. John Crowder and Ben Dunn.
Gabriel - [while this is a genuine biblical angel, some ungenuine claims are made about his ministry.] This is as told by the late Jill Austin on youtube from 2.31 mins onward.
‘”Suddenly one day Gabriel showed up in his chair, and suddenly Roland Buck finds himself before the throne of God and the Lord downloads and instantly 2,000 scriptures are memorised and burned into his spirit. He’s given a hot scroll with 157 hot mandates on it.”
Gathering Angels - Doug Addision and Bob Jones, linked to ‘Power Evangelism’ angel
God’s Minister of Finance - Shawn Bolz
Grace - female angel, Bob Jones , Jan Jansen
Gwen Shaw angel – see End Time Handmaidens angel
Hair like white light - [unnamed] it circled him a few times and may well have tickled people in his meeting later. Ryan Wyatt
Healing Angels [unnamed] – many NAR prophets and apostles claim these including Todd Bentley. Richad Roberts claims two.
Healing Revival - Todd Bentley
Hunk of Hunks - Todd Bentley
He was… about 6′ 4″ tall with 24″ biceps. He was cut with rippling muscles and wore a golden sash about his waist. He had blond, shoulder-length hair and blue eyes – the hunk of hunks. We are talking better than Fabio.
Irma - Bob Jones
Israel Awakening – James Goll and Matt Sorger
Jeff Jansen doppelganger angel – looks just like him, ministering in his stead.
Joel - Kathie Walters who says he now accompanies her ministry, holding a little change purse as he supernaturally supplies finances for people Kathie Walters to ministers to.
Joy Angels – [unnamed, plural] Georgian Banov
Liberty - Don Pirozok, Todd Bentley
Mary – as mentioned by Todd Bentley
Micah – claimed by Kathie Walters who says he accompanies her ministry and gives wine. “He was walking among the people with a glass of wine, as he always does.”
Michael - while this is a genuine biblical archangel, this is claimed by Sid Roth after a vision from Kathie Walters who also claims Michael is over Jerusalem.
Might – Jeff Jansen
Miracles - Bob Jones and Todd Bentley
Nigeria - Kathie Walters has claimed to have been visited by him.
Oil Pouring angels – [unnamed, plural] Joshua Mills.
“God awakened Joshua in the middle of that night and there were two angels pouring out oil in his room. He turned on the light and to his amazement there were two plastic glasses sitting on the table at the foot of his bed filled with oil. When he went to bed, these plastic glasses were in the bathroom wrapped in plastic. But now, they were unwrapped and filled with oil.”
Old Father Time – Trevor Baker [of Dudley Outpouring]
Outstanding Miracles – claimed at Lakeland by Todd Bentley
Portal Openers – Ryan Wyatt and Bob Jones. Wyatt said it was
“an angel of a higher level than I had ever encountered before, the intensity threw me to the ground and the Lord spoke how he is to release watcher angels as spoke of in Daniel 4 and they would open up portals and the atmosphere … to shift things to release heaven on earth.”
A glory cloud also apparently came in the room at the same time. Bob Jones allegedly had a watcher angel come to him the same week as well as Ryan Wyatt.
Power Evangelism – Doug Addison and Bob Jones
Promise – Todd Bentley
“On certain occasions, the angel of Promise has come into meetings where I was speaking to bring people delayed answers to prayers. In some cases, the very next day, in answer to prayers people have prayed for and waited on for years, breakthrough will come. People will get healed, financial breakthrough will come or miracles will begin to take place.”
Prosperity Angel – [colored green like money] Patricia King
Quicken – financial and prosperity angel, allegedly linked to Welsh Revival. Gary Morgan
Revelation - Todd Bentley
“This angel came to me looking like a pillar of light – its personality is like Wisdom in the book of Proverbs. Every time this angel has come to me, he has come like a child. Although innocent like a child, this angel possessed strength, authority and power. At times, it will actually come like the Spirit of truth and bring me into different visions and prophetic experiences.”
Revival - Matt Sorger
Richard Roberts – claims two healing angels accompany him [unnamed] –
Ruth Hefflin angel - Kathie Walters claims worked with Ruth Hefflin for the gold dust. Kathie Walters says:
“When Ruth was ministering ( by invitation of sister Gwen Shaw) the angel in charge of ETH stepped aside and allowed Ruth’s angel to have control over the meeting while Ruth was ministering. I saw the order of the Angels in this. I have noticed that when I go somewhere to minister by invitation of the senior Elder or Pastor, the angel of that particular church stands aside and allows my angels to take charge, while I am ministering. When I am through, the church or fellowship angel steps back into his position.”
Shift – Gary Morgan, allegedly linked to Welsh Revival
Signs - Bob Jones and Todd Bentley
Slapping about angels – [plural, un-named] Michal Ann Goll
Swift - Golden eagle, Patricia King who goes for a ride on his wings to the nations and Bob Jones and Sharnael Wolverton
Union – The angel over the USA as we are “united by diversity and strengthened by union.” Bob Jones.
Warring Angels - [unnamed, plural] Patricia King encourages their imagination
Watcher angels – Ryan Wyatt and Bob Jones, see Portal Openers.
William Branham angel - specifically unnamed, but ‘The Angel’ is claimed by Paul Cain and Todd Bentley, among others.
Winds of Change – Bob Jones, Todd Bentley . High-ranking angel over all the ones assigned to healing, breakthrough and revival unto harvest apparently.
Winds of Destiny – Catherine Brown
Wisdom – female angel, one of Jeff Jansen’s angels
Wonders – Bob Jones and Todd Bentley

Upvote 0

Pat Colby

Apr 12, 2010
✟425.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I wish I could tell you I had to dig deep through several layers to get there, but I did not. The NAR claims they have 40,000 churches in the USA and many many more are influenced by them. John Crowder shares stages with top leaders of the NAR, and the RLM site is clearly a 'Crowderite' site. So you could say - from my church- I had to dig through one layer.

NB. If this sort of 'pig pen' material offends you, why make multiple posts on this thread? Briefly read the OP and move on... There are 100s of other threads at CF.

Yes that was my point, but more than that, I wanted those who draw their line much further out than me, to recognise that they also have to exercise discernment, 'JUDGE', look down their long religious nose at others, or act like a Pharisee.
Not every weird thing in church can be explained by Baalam's donkey or that people thought the disciples were drunk at Pentecost.

IOW, the problem is not 'acting like a Pharisee', or that we judge others, we all have to judge the actions of others; or Christianity has no meaning, you may as well attend a Pagan church. The issue is where you draw the line.

peace,
Simon
Deception flourishes,under the silencing banner of "your a pharisee".Good words and good wisdom Simon.I suppose I could repeat the words of our Lord..

Blessed are you Simon,for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you,but by my Father.

Reactions: Simon Peter
Upvote 0

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
What do you think of some of these people. I think they may be people you approve of. In extreme prophetic meetings, The holy ghost tokers are there along with Heidi Baker and company.

, Angels, Angels Index
Here are a list of some of the angels associated with false prophets and false apostles, and some of the people these angels allegedly hang out with.
I do not claim by any means that this list is complete, it is only a work in progress. If you know any more names or details about angel names, particularly those associated with the NAR, please do comment with the details and any applicable links or data, and we can add them into this index.

Awakening - Rick Pino

In late October 2006, Rick Pino was visited by the angel of Zechariah chapter 4. In this encounter, the Lord used this messenger to speak to Rick about how He was going to be releasing this mighty angel to blow the trumpet of awakening on the earth the following year. [The album] Angel of Awakening is part of that emerging sound of awakening! This studio project is a compilation of songs that Rick received from the Lord, and songs that the Lord poured out spontaneously in the sessions.

Bob Jones doppelganger angel – looks just like him
Bobby Conner doppelganger angels [plural] - lots of ‘mini me’ angels flying around
Breakthrough Revival Angel – allegedly worked previously with Benson Idohosa. Now as seen/associated with Bob Jones Randy ReMain Shawn Bolz , Charles and Anne Stock, Larry Randolph, James Goll, Georgian and Winnie Banov and Sean Feucht
Brent - as claimed by Todd Bentley
Carimac – Joshua Mills [this is also the name of a candy bar in the UK!]
Charlie – Bob Jones
Counsel – Jeff Jansen
Eagle Angels – [unnamed misc angels plural] as seen by Patricia King [see also Swift]
Electricuting angels - [unnamed misc angels plural] Todd Bentley
End Time Handmaidens angel - an angel under the Archangel Michael [unnamed] – Kathie Walters claims it is over Gwen Shaw and the End Time Handmaiden’s ministry, which she says, explains why ETH feels so close to Israel.
Emma – female angel who drops gemstones who had to change her sex over the controversy. . Associated with Bob Jones, Todd Bentley, Jeff & Jan Jansen , Randy ReMain, Kari Browning and many others.
Angel Emma was officially dumped as she was an embrassment and was lied about and denied . More lies and Cover Ups about Emma
Financial Angels - [plural, unnamed] Todd Bentley, Shonnah Bentley. Charlie Robinson prophesied one would visit a man who digged deep in his pockets and gave
Flash – Patricia King, appearing as horizontal lightning
Friar Tuck Bartenders- [plural]. Fat angels dressed like monks. John Crowder and Ben Dunn.
Gabriel - [while this is a genuine biblical angel, some ungenuine claims are made about his ministry.] This is as told by the late Jill Austin on youtube from 2.31 mins onward.
‘”Suddenly one day Gabriel showed up in his chair, and suddenly Roland Buck finds himself before the throne of God and the Lord downloads and instantly 2,000 scriptures are memorised and burned into his spirit. He’s given a hot scroll with 157 hot mandates on it.”
Gathering Angels - Doug Addision and Bob Jones, linked to ‘Power Evangelism’ angel
God’s Minister of Finance - Shawn Bolz
Grace - female angel, Bob Jones , Jan Jansen
Gwen Shaw angel – see End Time Handmaidens angel
Hair like white light - [unnamed] it circled him a few times and may well have tickled people in his meeting later. Ryan Wyatt
Healing Angels [unnamed] – many NAR prophets and apostles claim these including Todd Bentley. Richad Roberts claims two.
Healing Revival - Todd Bentley
Hunk of Hunks - Todd Bentley
He was… about 6′ 4″ tall with 24″ biceps. He was cut with rippling muscles and wore a golden sash about his waist. He had blond, shoulder-length hair and blue eyes – the hunk of hunks. We are talking better than Fabio.
Irma - Bob Jones
Israel Awakening – James Goll and Matt Sorger
Jeff Jansen doppelganger angel – looks just like him, ministering in his stead.
Joel - Kathie Walters who says he now accompanies her ministry, holding a little change purse as he supernaturally supplies finances for people Kathie Walters to ministers to.
Joy Angels – [unnamed, plural] Georgian Banov
Liberty - Don Pirozok, Todd Bentley
Mary – as mentioned by Todd Bentley
Micah – claimed by Kathie Walters who says he accompanies her ministry and gives wine. “He was walking among the people with a glass of wine, as he always does.”
Michael - while this is a genuine biblical archangel, this is claimed by Sid Roth after a vision from Kathie Walters who also claims Michael is over Jerusalem.
Might – Jeff Jansen
Miracles - Bob Jones and Todd Bentley
Nigeria - Kathie Walters has claimed to have been visited by him.
Oil Pouring angels – [unnamed, plural] Joshua Mills.
“God awakened Joshua in the middle of that night and there were two angels pouring out oil in his room. He turned on the light and to his amazement there were two plastic glasses sitting on the table at the foot of his bed filled with oil. When he went to bed, these plastic glasses were in the bathroom wrapped in plastic. But now, they were unwrapped and filled with oil.”
Old Father Time – Trevor Baker [of Dudley Outpouring]
Outstanding Miracles – claimed at Lakeland by Todd Bentley
Portal Openers – Ryan Wyatt and Bob Jones. Wyatt said it was
“an angel of a higher level than I had ever encountered before, the intensity threw me to the ground and the Lord spoke how he is to release watcher angels as spoke of in Daniel 4 and they would open up portals and the atmosphere … to shift things to release heaven on earth.”
A glory cloud also apparently came in the room at the same time. Bob Jones allegedly had a watcher angel come to him the same week as well as Ryan Wyatt.
Power Evangelism – Doug Addison and Bob Jones
Promise – Todd Bentley
“On certain occasions, the angel of Promise has come into meetings where I was speaking to bring people delayed answers to prayers. In some cases, the very next day, in answer to prayers people have prayed for and waited on for years, breakthrough will come. People will get healed, financial breakthrough will come or miracles will begin to take place.”
Prosperity Angel – [colored green like money] Patricia King
Quicken – financial and prosperity angel, allegedly linked to Welsh Revival. Gary Morgan
Revelation - Todd Bentley
“This angel came to me looking like a pillar of light – its personality is like Wisdom in the book of Proverbs. Every time this angel has come to me, he has come like a child. Although innocent like a child, this angel possessed strength, authority and power. At times, it will actually come like the Spirit of truth and bring me into different visions and prophetic experiences.”
Revival - Matt Sorger
Richard Roberts – claims two healing angels accompany him [unnamed] –
Ruth Hefflin angel - Kathie Walters claims worked with Ruth Hefflin for the gold dust. Kathie Walters says:
“When Ruth was ministering ( by invitation of sister Gwen Shaw) the angel in charge of ETH stepped aside and allowed Ruth’s angel to have control over the meeting while Ruth was ministering. I saw the order of the Angels in this. I have noticed that when I go somewhere to minister by invitation of the senior Elder or Pastor, the angel of that particular church stands aside and allows my angels to take charge, while I am ministering. When I am through, the church or fellowship angel steps back into his position.”
Shift – Gary Morgan, allegedly linked to Welsh Revival
Signs - Bob Jones and Todd Bentley
Slapping about angels – [plural, un-named] Michal Ann Goll
Swift - Golden eagle, Patricia King who goes for a ride on his wings to the nations and Bob Jones and Sharnael Wolverton
Union – The angel over the USA as we are “united by diversity and strengthened by union.” Bob Jones.
Warring Angels - [unnamed, plural] Patricia King encourages their imagination
Watcher angels – Ryan Wyatt and Bob Jones, see Portal Openers.
William Branham angel - specifically unnamed, but ‘The Angel’ is claimed by Paul Cain and Todd Bentley, among others.
Winds of Change – Bob Jones, Todd Bentley . High-ranking angel over all the ones assigned to healing, breakthrough and revival unto harvest apparently.
Winds of Destiny – Catherine Brown
Wisdom – female angel, one of Jeff Jansen’s angels
Wonders – Bob Jones and Todd Bentley
Yes, I see names there that I do approve of and others I know nothing about so therefore I have nothing to say about them. You know, for a site that is pentecostal charasmatic, seems like there is a lot of negativeity here rather than positive, wonder why?

Upvote 0