Not open for further replies.

chocolateloverjen

ALSO: ricloverjen AND godloverjen
Apr 11, 2005
East Yorkshire
✟16,935.00
Faith
Methodist
im excited to go on this Christian Weekend tonight i go-with my church youth group. We are going to MAYC where i met Ric-but its at a different venue (It does it each year-goes somewhere else).
Anyway the theme colours are green and yellow-yay. You see loadsa people in green and yellow ad its fab. Faces painted, banners, bangles-everything (as much as possible) is green and yellow. I cant wait as i have my outfits ready all green and yellow its sooooo fun. Anyway i cant wait.

:groupray:

Im going to meet new friends and talk more to G-d and worship him. We need to settle things-well we have i just wnat him to know i am living for him now :holy: all of me. Hes done so much for me, its how i repay him and even that isnt enough. Lets hope this weekend is a success and there is no fighting.
Please pray for all to go well and for everything to be ok
G-d Bless and Thankyou in advance :)

:prayer:

:crosseo: Lord, i pray that you will be with us all at MAYC, i pray that you will all be working in our lives in some way. I pray that you will help touch my friends and other young christians lifes and that this weekend will be a success. I pray that you my Lord will protect me from any fighting and keep me from saying anything if i get upset. You know what i am saying Lord. I just pray that this weekend will be loving and peacefull for you.
In Jesus name Amen

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
we5frogs said:
Lord, be with this group of young people, come down among them and let their fire burn to know You more. Use this time for Your glory.

Lord help these people be on fire for you and help them to lean on you for support and give them guidance and wisdom. In your name, amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.